batch marked for deletion

We have a batch that was accidentally partially deleted.
we removed all sales from the batch to another batch and
now when we try to delete the batch it says the batch is
being edited by another user and yet it is not and it
will not let us delete it from the sales batch window.
0
anonymous (74719)

Jeremey,

You didn't indicate your version or platform, so this may or may not apply,
but have you looked at the ClearBatchActivity.exe automated solution in
CustomerSource? This generally will release the status of stuck batches, and
its easy to run. Just be sure to read the notes carefully to be sure it
applies to your situation.

Good Luck

"Jeremey" wrote:

> We have a batch that was accidentally partially deleted.
> we removed all sales from the batch to another batch and
> now when we try to delete the batch it says the batch is
> being edited by another user and yet it is not and it
> will not let us delete it from the sales batch window.

0
SteveF (25)

Payables batch entry problem
Hi everyone, Our payables dept has a problem with Payables Batch Entry where when they edit an existing or enter a new batch and then select computer check as the origin the post option gets grayed out. They're claiming it never was like that and that happened just recently. What could be the cause of it? I've checked the posting options under setup and nothing sticks out at me. I've also checked for stuck batches or anything that might be suspect. Thanks, -- Jim Bourque Jim, Cheque Batches do not get Posted from the Batch Entry Window, they need ...

why do reminders restart after tasks have been marked complete?
After several years of problem-free use, my Outlook 2007 Tasks have begun generating reminders every evening for tasks that have been marked 'complete'. The due dates and reminder dates are being changed from their original dates and then reminders come up. Although reminders are generated, these tasks do not reappear in the To Do bar. There are also many 'empty' email messages that appear in my Junk Mail folder (i.e. no subject, empty 'To' line, empty 'From' line, empty body) . These may be unrelated, but they started happening at the same ti...

Finding deleted contacts
My palm pilot sync process appears to have deleted all my mailing groups from "contacts" Where can I find them? Deleted Items folder? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, singapore tom asked: | My palm pilot sync process appears to have deleted all my mailing | groups from "contacts" | Where can I find them? I have just remembered I made a back up!!! Wond...

Deleting Information
Hello. I'm fairly new to Access and I'm having a problem. I have a database set up that I need to "revise" each year. There are about 20 columns and most of them need to be changed from whatever amount is in them to zero. I think I can handle that. There are columns that have info. that needs to be completely deleted so that other info. can be moved over (balance at end of one year becomes balance at beginning of next year). Without deleting each individiual "cell" how can I delete the info in that column. Also, how can I move the info from one column to the ...

Batch processing
I'm trying to program batch order processing for our company, but can't find info on how to do that with RMS. What would be helpful is diagram of the tables and fields that are updated when a transaction is closed. Or some documentation! Anyone know? ...

W2003, batch converter wizard: call from cmd (batch)
Hi, Working with Word 2003. I have installed the batch converter wizard and all is well. I would like to create a batch file that opens Word, calls the wizard and runs with a defined configuration, eg convert Word doc to xml, predefined source and target folders, select all. I can run a batch file to open the wizard, thus.. echo off "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033\Batch Conversion Wizard.Wiz" .... but I am still faced with manually selecting conversion type, sourc e and target folders, select all. I tried recording a macro calling the wizard a...

Deleting HTML form elements from worksheet
I posted this to the Excel forum on UtterAccess already since I happene to already be there, forgive the "crossposting". I'm wondering if anyone knows how to delete HTML form elements when yo copy and paste from an HTML page into Excel? I see them if I add a watch in VB for "Application.Sheets.Item1" (fo the first sheet) listed as things like HTMLCheckbox1, HTMLOption1 HTMLSelect1, HTMLSubmit1 (or 2 or 3 if there are multiple, etc). I can see them in the application.sheets list, but I can't select the on an actual sheet and just delete them. Deleting the cell...

how can I mark the maximum point on x-y graph
in excel program how can I mark the maximum point on a x-y graph Hi, Maybe these examples will help. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FormatMinMax.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/Labellast.htm Cheers Andy MAJ-BEHNAM wrote: > in excel program how can I mark the maximum point on a x-y graph -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

how to delete a list
Once I've created alist, how do I get out of it? You used Data|List|Create list??? Then you can select a cell in that list and: data|List|convert to range Tinis wrote: > > Once I've created alist, how do I get out of it? -- Dave Peterson ...

Missing Check Batch (Batch not hitting GL)
My client is on GP 8 and this happened 2 times already. Basically they post a batch of computer checks, they are set to post through to GL. They got an error about glpostcleanup and the batch became stuck in Batch Recovery. We 'freed' up the batch but afterwards it is nowhere to be found. The batch is not in Post Checks, not in GL Batches, not in SY00500. In both instances we had to post the checks in Bank Rec to GL. The checks did not hit BR either. This is starting to worry me. GP said to run the special upgrade procedure in GP Utilities and I ran this before my client ...

Problem recovering deleted public folder
One of our administrators started cleaning out stale public folders from our Exchange 2003 server. It's the only Exchange server on the network. It turns out one of the folders was still being used. The deleted folder shows up in the "recover deleted items" dialog box in Outlook 2003, and also shows up in the same view from OWA. However, when we try to recover the folder we get errors. The retention time is a week, and a week from deletion will be this Thursday 8/11/05. The error from Outlook 2003: Outlook was unable to recover some or all of the items in this folder. Make...

Previously Closed Bills in Quickbooks Reappear during RMS Batch Po
I am seeing previously posted and closed bills in Quickbooks Premier 2008 reappear during later posts of new batches from RMS. Anybody seen this one? Thanks, Richard ...

Bulk Delete
How would i go about delete 16000 Contacts/Leads from our CRM system. These records were incorrectly imported. 1 - employ someone to delete 250 at a time...sounds crazy but could be done in an hour if you have a fast system 2 - update the leads and contacts using a sql query and set the isdeleted flag for each record in the database - not supported but should work. 3 - write code to delete using the application layer. If you dont mind the hard slog 1 is easy to do. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Toozies" <T...

Creating a batch file for Inventory Adjustments
I'd like to import the results of our physical inventory into an Inventory Adjustment batch. Can someone explain how to do this? The batch will consist of approx 1,000 records. Are you using a stock count schedule? if so, there is no way to do this directly. You could directly import the data into the SQL table - Ask your partner for assistance in this if you are not a DBA. HS "MrMark" <MrMark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B88E26CD-2503-4844-9AA9-94003208556A@microsoft.com... > I'd like to import the results of our physical inventory into...

unread mail message will not delete
The message of "unread mail" keeps appearing on my user account icon on windows xp although I have read all my mail and marked them as read. I have even deleted them. How do I make this annoying message go away? ...

Re-number credit card batch for settling
Had a problem settling a credit card batch due to duplicate batch number. Credit card company (paymentech) keeps saying we have to re-number our batch. Batch is already gone as "settled" on my side. No error came back as "duplicate". Didn't know till we called processor. \ Also, would like duplicate receipt for debit card without a signature line and without pressing reprint. How to? Thanks Roxanne, Make a backup first. Do it again and store it somewhere else just to be safe. Contact Paymentech and find out what batch number they are looking for. *** CAUTION ...

revenue expense deferral, recurring batches
If there is a transaction that happens monthly - and there is a need to defer these, it will be very helpful is the RED feature can be available for use in recurring batches. Currently, this is not possible and it becomes inconvenient to keep on entering transactions that happen on a regular basis. Quick journals are no help as you can not defer transactions on them as well. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you...

Outlook 2003 deleting original from Inbox after reply
I have a friend using Outlook 2003 with WinXP SP1, and every time they reply to a message in their Inbox, it is then deleted fromt the Inbox. Messages that are read but not replied to are not deleted. They do not show up in deleted items either. Any ideas? Thanks! I had a customer that suggested they had this problem, when in fact the messages were being sorted by "ICON". In outlook 2k3, click the "received" button in the inbox, this will sort mail by date received. When items are sorted by icon, mail that hasn't been replied to has a plain icon and puts itself at...

outlook folder deleted
help! how do i retrieve my spam folder that i just shift deleted? it had important stuff in it. Recover from backup. If you don't have a backup, and you are not using Exchange, see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "fatm" <fatm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF1D636F-BC0C-46D2-8E...

Cannot Delete a rule in the Rules Wizard
I am running Outlook 2002. I am trying to delete a rule in the rules wizard (I no longer want certain email to be sent to a special folder). In the 'Apply rules in the following order' box, I click the rule to delete. I then click delete (as directed by the Outlook help files). When I try to click OK, it gives the following message: 'A value in the Rule Description box has not been set..to set a value, click underlined words at the bottom of the Rules Wizard'. Can anyone offer some suggestions? Thanks, Howard ...

batch marked for deletion
We have a batch that was accidentally partially deleted. we removed all sales from the batch to another batch and now when we try to delete the batch it says the batch is being edited by another user and yet it is not and it will not let us delete it from the sales batch window. Jeremey, You didn't indicate your version or platform, so this may or may not apply, but have you looked at the ClearBatchActivity.exe automated solution in CustomerSource? This generally will release the status of stuck batches, and its easy to run. Just be sure to read the notes carefully to be sure it ...

Unable to recover Payables Batch through Batch Recovery.
We are unable to recover a Payables Batch we attempted to post by using Batch Recovery. When we get to the Batch Recovery screen we marked the Payables Batch and clicked on continue. When we did this we got the following error message "An open operation on table 'PM_Distribution_WORK_OPEN_TRX' has an incorrect record length." After clicking on OK we were prompted to return to Batch Recovery. When we returned to Batch Recovery we marked the Payables Batch again and clicked on continue. We then received a second error message that read as follows "An open opera...

Message Deletes
When I open a new message from the Inbox and then use the "X" to close it. The message is deleting from the Inbox, however it is not going to the delete box. What's up! Thanks Hank ...

highwater mark?
Is this a cruel joke? I keep getting a message that says I am approaching a highwater mark, I delete like crazy but I keep getting it. Is this a joke? No, it's message from your provider. Logon to your webbased mailclient provided by your ISP and delete messages from the server. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Jessica" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2d3d001c469f4$5b305f50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is this a cruel...

New message not be mark unread..Why..
Hi All.. When i received new message in my inbox..every new message be change readed.. I guess my mailbox be hacked before. But after change my password...This problem still there.. Anyone can help me!!! Kevin... ...