Batch is Receiving Transactions

After going to Transaction>>Financial>>General, clicking on the find and
trying to double-click on on a Batch, I receive the message "This batch is
receiving transactions."  This transaction and another one posted at the same
time have been showing this message for over 24 hours.  Is there a way to
clear/fix this message so the entries can be viewed and posted to the GL?
0
sgreer (14)

There are 2 things you can check.

First check the Dynamics table SY00800 for records related to the batches
and clear these records after checking to see that no one is logged into
Great Plains.  Secondly, check the table SY00500 in the company database.
You will want to make sure that the mkdtopst and bchsttus columns are 0 for
the related records.

Good luck.
--
R. Kilian
DexPros - The Partner's Partner

"sgreer" wrote:

> After going to Transaction>>Financial>>General, clicking on the find and
> trying to double-click on on a Batch, I receive the message "This batch is
> receiving transactions."  This transaction and another one posted at the same
> time have been showing this message for over 24 hours.  Is there a way to
> clear/fix this message so the entries can be viewed and posted to the GL?
2
RKilian (3)

i am not able to receive any mails whenever a mail is cced me
Hi I am not able to receive any mails in outlook07, whenever a mail is CCed me. Could u please guide me on this.. Thanks Manoj So, mail items sent directly to you are received OK but items where you're CC'd don't? "Not able receive mails in outlook" <Not able receive mails in outlook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5759F2F7-6667-436B-A804-27C5BFFBE00F@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I am not able to receive any mails in outlook07, whenever a mail is CCed > me. > Could u please guide me on this.. ...

Payables batch entry problem
Hi everyone, Our payables dept has a problem with Payables Batch Entry where when they edit an existing or enter a new batch and then select computer check as the origin the post option gets grayed out. They're claiming it never was like that and that happened just recently. What could be the cause of it? I've checked the posting options under setup and nothing sticks out at me. I've also checked for stuck batches or anything that might be suspect. Thanks, -- Jim Bourque Jim, Cheque Batches do not get Posted from the Batch Entry Window, they need ...

Batch processing
I'm trying to program batch order processing for our company, but can't find info on how to do that with RMS. What would be helpful is diagram of the tables and fields that are updated when a transaction is closed. Or some documentation! Anyone know? ...

W2003, batch converter wizard: call from cmd (batch)
Hi, Working with Word 2003. I have installed the batch converter wizard and all is well. I would like to create a batch file that opens Word, calls the wizard and runs with a defined configuration, eg convert Word doc to xml, predefined source and target folders, select all. I can run a batch file to open the wizard, thus.. echo off "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033\Batch Conversion Wizard.Wiz" .... but I am still faced with manually selecting conversion type, sourc e and target folders, select all. I tried recording a macro calling the wizard a...

Receiving Duplicated E-mails
I recently switched computers and also upgraded to Outlook 2002. Unfortunatly my e-mails now seem to remain on the server indefinitly. I've checked my "Tools, Options, E-Mail Accounts, Advanced" settings and "Leave Copy of Message on Server" is NOT checked off. Is there some other place where I have to tell it to "Delete E- mail from Server upon Receipt"??? (This is getting annoying, I'm now receiving 60 e-mails a day, 40 of which are ones I've read before). I have a customer who uses AT&T as one of their providers, and has an e-mail acc...

SOP Transactions to History in GP 7.5
We are creating an automated process to move open line items from ordered to back ordered after a number of days and then from BO to canceled after another subsequent number of days. Is there a stored procedure we can call at the end of our process to move all of the orders where the line items have either been fulfilled or canceled to history? We are using Great Plains 7.5. Thanks, You may want to look at the Batch Transfer Manager by Binary Stream http://www.binarystream.com/BatchTransferManager_SOP.asp "James Allen" wrote: > We are creating an automated process to mo...

Missing Check Batch (Batch not hitting GL)
My client is on GP 8 and this happened 2 times already. Basically they post a batch of computer checks, they are set to post through to GL. They got an error about glpostcleanup and the batch became stuck in Batch Recovery. We 'freed' up the batch but afterwards it is nowhere to be found. The batch is not in Post Checks, not in GL Batches, not in SY00500. In both instances we had to post the checks in Bank Rec to GL. The checks did not hit BR either. This is starting to worry me. GP said to run the special upgrade procedure in GP Utilities and I ran this before my client ...

Previously Closed Bills in Quickbooks Reappear during RMS Batch Po
I am seeing previously posted and closed bills in Quickbooks Premier 2008 reappear during later posts of new batches from RMS. Anybody seen this one? Thanks, Richard ...

earthlink will not receive mail from exchange server
Email sent to earthlink are bounced with a message stating that our exchange server is not configured correctly. We have contacted Earthlink and they assure me that the error is on our end, but they have no way to tell us what the problem is. We do have reverse DNS set up with our ISP which was an issue with AOL once upon a time. Any thoughts what could be stopping Earthlink from receiving email from our Exchange server? Check your domain and make sure you have a PTR correctly set: www.dnsreport.com What is the exact NDR? On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:23:08 -0800, Jim <Jim@discussions....

Error with receiving email from Charter.net
Have been using Windows Live Email for about a week, but suddenly stop working on Saturday with the following error. To my knowledge. nothing on the PC has changed Unable to send or receive messages for the pop.charter.net account. The connection to the server has failed. Server: 'pop.charter.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: POP3 Port: 110 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10061 10061 = Connection refused Could have been a temporary server problem. I was just able to connect using Telnet to that server. If you still have problems, it cou...

send/receive not working properly
Whenever I click the send/receive all button in Outlook XP (2002). I get an error saying "The Operation Failed". This also happens when I try to access the Send/Receive section of the Mail Options under tools. I have tried everything a google search has offered as a solution (Office SP3, unistall/reinstall, deleting the outcmd.dat file, etc, etc. Is there anyone out there that knows what could be causing this. It did not happen until I installed a trial version of Office 2003 and decided that I could just stick with Office XP (2002) for the time being and reverted back to it. ...

Creating a batch file for Inventory Adjustments
I'd like to import the results of our physical inventory into an Inventory Adjustment batch. Can someone explain how to do this? The batch will consist of approx 1,000 records. Are you using a stock count schedule? if so, there is no way to do this directly. You could directly import the data into the SQL table - Ask your partner for assistance in this if you are not a DBA. HS "MrMark" <MrMark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B88E26CD-2503-4844-9AA9-94003208556A@microsoft.com... > I'd like to import the results of our physical inventory into...

Reconcile Receivables Amounts
The Reconcile Receivables Amounts (option Current Customer Information) seems to update the RM00103 file to the summed information found on transactional files for that customer. How do the files get out of sync? If they should always be in sync, why is this process not an automatic process? Which files are involved with the comparison (in addition to the RM00103)? Is there a standard process to follow regarding this reconcile utility as well as the other reconcile utilities in respect to when to perform them? ...

Select Bank Transactions is empty
Hi, I am using Great Plains 7.5 Have been using it for over 6 years now, but have never seen this problem before. Hope someone can help me. When I go to Transactions _ Financial _ Reconcile. I select a Checkbook ID (can see the Ending Balance amount, and dates) click on Transactions, and the Select Bank Transactions window opens, but no data. The Adjusted Bank and Book Balances are there, together with the Difference. But no transactions.. Help please.. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Started with SQLite and Visual Studio http://www.egghea...

How do I set an email received into my inbox as private?
The inbox is shared to another user. The owner would like to flag some of his emails as private. when I click on options I can not change the sensitivity to private on received emails. How can I change this setting? Thanks in Advance Deneen Ask the other user. "Deneen" <Deneen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D4317F9-4A41-407A-961B-D48F1BE208A9@microsoft.com... > The inbox is shared to another user. The owner would like to flag some of > his emails as private. when I click on options I can not change the > sensitivity to private on received em...

Re-number credit card batch for settling
Had a problem settling a credit card batch due to duplicate batch number. Credit card company (paymentech) keeps saying we have to re-number our batch. Batch is already gone as "settled" on my side. No error came back as "duplicate". Didn't know till we called processor. \ Also, would like duplicate receipt for debit card without a signature line and without pressing reprint. How to? Thanks Roxanne, Make a backup first. Do it again and store it somewhere else just to be safe. Contact Paymentech and find out what batch number they are looking for. *** CAUTION ...

Transaction Reports
Hi How do I show interest adjustments for mortgage balancing in transactions reports. It shows all the 'normal' fortnightly payments of interest but when you make an adjustment to balance your mortgage account it does not show this under reports transaction. The mortgage account does not appear in the customise; accounts. So what happens is the amortisation schedule differs from the reports. False statement! Any help would be really appreciated. Jessy ...

How do I get my transactions back?
I am a newbie to Money 2006. I'm working in Banking>Account Tools. All of a sudden my screen had only one transaction on it. I've tried everyting to get the transactions back. What have I done and how do I restore the transactiions? Don J -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In microsoft.public.money, Don J wrote: >I am a newbie to Money 2006. I'm working in Banking>Account Tools. All of >a sudden my screen had only one ...

receiving payment on invoice is not catagorized as income
I need Money to catagorize a received invoice payment as income. Currently, if I mark the invoice as paid it will add it as a deposit to the account but it is catagorized as "special" as opposed to income. So when I run my P&L reports all those paid invoices do not show up as income! Of course I can change the category to income but then I lose the ability to track that a certain invoice has been paid. Anyone know how to do this so that the invoice still shows paid and the deposit shows as income? Thanks! IIRC the income shows up (sales income?) when the invoice is ge...

Child Window Cannot Receive Messages
i have an application, that follows the View/Doc Architecture, i have a Frame Window, a View, and in addition, i define another child winodw of CButton , the problem is that the last child window doesnot receive any mouse messages/? The default OnBnClicked is never called. What is wrong?? I don't see a problem:- 1) Create an SDI doc/view app 2) subclassed CButton and created CMyButton and then added the reflect handler =BN_CLICKED. void CMyButton::OnBnClicked() { AfxMessageBox("test"); } 3) Add member variables in the view of the type CMyButton. CMyButton m...

revenue expense deferral, recurring batches
If there is a transaction that happens monthly - and there is a need to defer these, it will be very helpful is the RED feature can be available for use in recurring batches. Currently, this is not possible and it becomes inconvenient to keep on entering transactions that happen on a regular basis. Quick journals are no help as you can not defer transactions on them as well. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you...

batch marked for deletion
We have a batch that was accidentally partially deleted. we removed all sales from the batch to another batch and now when we try to delete the batch it says the batch is being edited by another user and yet it is not and it will not let us delete it from the sales batch window. Jeremey, You didn't indicate your version or platform, so this may or may not apply, but have you looked at the ClearBatchActivity.exe automated solution in CustomerSource? This generally will release the status of stuck batches, and its easy to run. Just be sure to read the notes carefully to be sure it ...

Paid Transaction Removal #4
Can I do a paid transaction removal and then come back and do an aging and print statements? Not if any of the transactions removed should appear on the statements. The paid transaction removal routine moves things into the history file. The statements only pull from the open file. thanks was on vacation, the reason why I am asking is basically the option was not done for 2 months so the customer statements are a lot of pages, so is it ok to remove transaction for the last 2 months and then print statements, the aging was already done forthis month "Leslie Vail" wrote: >...

Unable to recover Payables Batch through Batch Recovery.
We are unable to recover a Payables Batch we attempted to post by using Batch Recovery. When we get to the Batch Recovery screen we marked the Payables Batch and clicked on continue. When we did this we got the following error message "An open operation on table 'PM_Distribution_WORK_OPEN_TRX' has an incorrect record length." After clicking on OK we were prompted to return to Batch Recovery. When we returned to Batch Recovery we marked the Payables Batch again and clicked on continue. We then received a second error message that read as follows "An open opera...

SOP Batches all going to batch recovery
Hello, I have an issue where a SOP batch always results in the: " batch was interrrupted while receiving data from another module and is available in the Batch Recovery Window." error. It is available batch recovery with a status of "Journal Printing Interrupted". Is this possibly a service pack issue? ...any ideas? thx, Doug -- Doug Wilson Great Plains Consultant MCS Canada When you recover it, does it complete posting or return to an unposted state? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Doug" wrote: > Hello, > > I have an issue where a SOP batch always...