Batch Invoice Entry

Hello,
Please inform me about the following:
wrt:
1 an invoice is saved in a batch from the window "Invoice Entry"
2. an invoice is saved in a batch from the window "Sales Transaction Entry"
Now I would like to
a.  post the tranactions in the batch
b. void the transaction.

Hence, in case of 1 & 2 for a) & b)
what are the tables that will be affected.

I need to export these data using ODBC/trigger on these tables.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Regards,
Samik.

Billing Invoice Templates
I know where to change the invoice templates but is there a way to preview how the invoice will look with the changes made to the templates before you apply it to a project/customer? -- Confused ...

Payables batch entry problem
Hi everyone, Our payables dept has a problem with Payables Batch Entry where when they edit an existing or enter a new batch and then select computer check as the origin the post option gets grayed out. They're claiming it never was like that and that happened just recently. What could be the cause of it? I've checked the posting options under setup and nothing sticks out at me. I've also checked for stuck batches or anything that might be suspect. Thanks, -- Jim Bourque Jim, Cheque Batches do not get Posted from the Batch Entry Window, they need ...

W2003, batch converter wizard: call from cmd (batch)
Hi, Working with Word 2003. I have installed the batch converter wizard and all is well. I would like to create a batch file that opens Word, calls the wizard and runs with a defined configuration, eg convert Word doc to xml, predefined source and target folders, select all. I can run a batch file to open the wizard, thus.. echo off "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033\Batch Conversion Wizard.Wiz" .... but I am still faced with manually selecting conversion type, sourc e and target folders, select all. I tried recording a macro calling the wizard a...

Batch processing
I'm trying to program batch order processing for our company, but can't find info on how to do that with RMS. What would be helpful is diagram of the tables and fields that are updated when a transaction is closed. Or some documentation! Anyone know? ...

Data Entry = No
Hello, Below is vba on the On Click of a command button that is used to open a form called "frm_AltaDeRegistrosPagina1-2Analista", match the Record ID to the local form's Record ID, then make the "Data Entry" attribute = No. For some reason it is not working correctly. I need the vba to change the "Data Entry" attribute = No, so that I can modify the data on that form. The said form above is usually used to add records using the "Data Entry" attribute and via using the switchboard "Add Record" setting. Now I need to access the...

Moving calendar entries #2
Hi, how can I move my exchange mailbox calendar entries to my archive (pst) file located on my local PC. Thanks in advamce. Atilla. use autoarchive or use a table view (such as all appointments) and drag them to the archive pst? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: h...

Previously Closed Bills in Quickbooks Reappear during RMS Batch Po
I am seeing previously posted and closed bills in Quickbooks Premier 2008 reappear during later posts of new batches from RMS. Anybody seen this one? Thanks, Richard ...

Payables Invoice Fully Applied Zero Balance
I have a fully-applied zero balance AP invoice that did not move to history. I've found TechKnowledge Doc #15269 that says it's a known issue when you writeoff an invoice but I'm not showing any indication that this was a writeoff. Any suggestions on how to fix outside of running check links? ...

Duplicate Entries #3
My mailing list program accepts Excel 2000 files as input. The spreadsheet has one email address per row. Is there a way to delete duplicates, other than sorting and visually scanning? You can make use of Data | Filter | Advanced Filter. In the pop-up you can specify the range to be filtered, then select Unique Records Only, and then decide to Filter in place or specify another range where you want the filtered records to be placed. Hope this helps. Pete On Mar 22, 11:57 pm, mcp6453 <mcp6...@earthlink.net> wrote: > My mailing list program accepts Excel 2000 files as input. The &...

Restricting cell data to unique entries?
Again, I've looked and looked under MS Excel help and on the web. I think I'm again not asking the right question as nothing comes up. How can we restrict data in a column so that the cells have a unique value (i.e., to avoid repetition). It's tedious right now as I often forget to do a search to make sure I haven't already entered the record initially because it's a log and the folders keep coming back to be updated. If I had a data restriction present in the cell that allow for blank entries but not repeats in numbers, that would solve this problem. I've looked u...

Payment for Invoice and downloaded transactions
I know that there is the method of creating a cash account and just marking payments as paid to that account and then converting the downloaded transaction from my bank account to a transfer from the cash account to reconcile these transactions. However, I also know that there was a way to actually get the downloaded transaction to actually synch with the payment. I did it several times in 2005 and 2006, but I haven't had to do it since then until this past week. I could have sworn that I found the post by someone on here explaining how to do it, but I can't find it anywhere now. D...

Outlook quit automatically recording Journal entries
I have Outlook 2002 SP2 running on XP Pro. My Outlook Journal will no longer automatically record the files listed in the "also record files from" in the Journal Options setup window (I can make manual entries). Recording has worked just fine until one day it just stopped - I have double checked the settings against another computer where it is working fine and they are the same...any ides on how to fix this?? Thanks Have you tried detect and repair as well as removing the option and re-enabling it? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep ...

Missing Check Batch (Batch not hitting GL)
My client is on GP 8 and this happened 2 times already. Basically they post a batch of computer checks, they are set to post through to GL. They got an error about glpostcleanup and the batch became stuck in Batch Recovery. We 'freed' up the batch but afterwards it is nowhere to be found. The batch is not in Post Checks, not in GL Batches, not in SY00500. In both instances we had to post the checks in Bank Rec to GL. The checks did not hit BR either. This is starting to worry me. GP said to run the special upgrade procedure in GP Utilities and I ran this before my client ...

Number of entries in drop down box
I have a drop down box in my spreadsheet that I use for listing the builders that I work with/for. It appears that the max. number of entries is 12. Can I increase that? -- theslaz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ theslaz's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=44 View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=35320 Is it a validation dropdown or a worksheet dropdown or a combobox? -- Simon Lloyd Regards, Simon Lloyd 'The Code Cage' (http://www.thecodecage.com) --------------------------...

Duplicate Entries
Hi Guys, Had a problem recently and got it solved so quick that i thought i'd try again. If i don't want a user to make a duplicate entry into a form, how do i go about it ?. I've already got this field set as a primary key and this will give an error message when the user tries to save the information but i'd prefer a warning message to pop up when the user moves to the next control. I've looked at some of the replies to a similar question on these forums but the solution doesn't work for me. Some users were advised to put a certain code in the Bef...

Analytical Accounting entry splits
Hello, We are having an issue where an entry posted to GL has multiple transaction dimension lines for each account although only one should be there. Both the lines have the same transaction dimension so the end result is good but we are confused why this is happening. For example: Analytical distribution for Transaction when posted from purchasing (for example) should read: Dimension Code Percentage Amount DEPT SALES 100 $500 Instead it reads as Dimension Code Percentage Amount DEPT SALES 90 ...

Invoice Designer #3
I'm running Money Small Business 2004. I have gone into the invoice designer section of the program, and created an invoice template that I wish to use to print out my invoices. However I cannot find any way of getting the invoices created within Money to print out in this format. Is there any way to save this template so that it overwrites the standard invoice template which is quite unsuitable for my requirements (or is there some other way of getting the layout that I want?). None of the the help files within the program, the on-line Money 2004 manual or the web-based help files s...

Creating a batch file for Inventory Adjustments
I'd like to import the results of our physical inventory into an Inventory Adjustment batch. Can someone explain how to do this? The batch will consist of approx 1,000 records. Are you using a stock count schedule? if so, there is no way to do this directly. You could directly import the data into the SQL table - Ask your partner for assistance in this if you are not a DBA. HS "MrMark" <MrMark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B88E26CD-2503-4844-9AA9-94003208556A@microsoft.com... > I'd like to import the results of our physical inventory into...

Re-number credit card batch for settling
Had a problem settling a credit card batch due to duplicate batch number. Credit card company (paymentech) keeps saying we have to re-number our batch. Batch is already gone as "settled" on my side. No error came back as "duplicate". Didn't know till we called processor. \ Also, would like duplicate receipt for debit card without a signature line and without pressing reprint. How to? Thanks Roxanne, Make a backup first. Do it again and store it somewhere else just to be safe. Contact Paymentech and find out what batch number they are looking for. *** CAUTION ...

receiving payment on invoice is not catagorized as income
I need Money to catagorize a received invoice payment as income. Currently, if I mark the invoice as paid it will add it as a deposit to the account but it is catagorized as "special" as opposed to income. So when I run my P&L reports all those paid invoices do not show up as income! Of course I can change the category to income but then I lose the ability to track that a certain invoice has been paid. Anyone know how to do this so that the invoice still shows paid and the deposit shows as income? Thanks! IIRC the income shows up (sales income?) when the invoice is ge...

SOP Blank invoice printing
I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are within the left and right border. When printing the invoice, the last column with the extended price doesn't print completely. When printing to screen, all the information is theire. (Printer OKI Microline 420). How I can fix this? Thanks, -- Toni It's probably a margin issue. You should move the text over to the left on the report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Toni" wrote: > I have modified the SOP Blank Invoice form (graphical). All the fields are > within the left and right border. Whe...

revenue expense deferral, recurring batches
If there is a transaction that happens monthly - and there is a need to defer these, it will be very helpful is the RED feature can be available for use in recurring batches. Currently, this is not possible and it becomes inconvenient to keep on entering transactions that happen on a regular basis. Quick journals are no help as you can not defer transactions on them as well. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you...

batch marked for deletion
We have a batch that was accidentally partially deleted. we removed all sales from the batch to another batch and now when we try to delete the batch it says the batch is being edited by another user and yet it is not and it will not let us delete it from the sales batch window. Jeremey, You didn't indicate your version or platform, so this may or may not apply, but have you looked at the ClearBatchActivity.exe automated solution in CustomerSource? This generally will release the status of stuck batches, and its easy to run. Just be sure to read the notes carefully to be sure it ...

Unable to recover Payables Batch through Batch Recovery.
We are unable to recover a Payables Batch we attempted to post by using Batch Recovery. When we get to the Batch Recovery screen we marked the Payables Batch and clicked on continue. When we did this we got the following error message "An open operation on table 'PM_Distribution_WORK_OPEN_TRX' has an incorrect record length." After clicking on OK we were prompted to return to Batch Recovery. When we returned to Batch Recovery we marked the Payables Batch again and clicked on continue. We then received a second error message that read as follows "An open opera...

Downloading duplicate entries in POP? Outlook2k3
Hello, I have three different profiles going to the same database. There are three different profiles since it is on a laptop that travels between locations and some locations require specific SMTP gateways - including confirmation so a batch file to change the SMTP gateway won't work. I have performed the office update twice and there are no remaining patches for Office 2003 or for Windows XP SP2. There is a KB article about this problem and it mentions a patch for it but I can't find a patch for it. We tested it out at a different location today using the different profile - i...