Bank Transactions not available for deposit in the Bank Deposits Window

We are on GP 10.00.1757 and are having issues with bank transactions
not being visible in the Bank Deposits Window.  In the current
scenario three transactions were entered in the bank transactions
window.  When I attempt to make the deposit in the Bank Deposits
window for the appropriate checking account only one of the three
transactions is available to deposit.  All three transactions are
posted to the GL and are visible in the Financial Summary Inquiry
window as a debit to the correct bank account as well as a credit in
the corresponding account.  Why would these bank transactions not show
up in the deposits window? Is there some way to bypass the bank
deposit window?

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:42:25 -0700, Scott wrote:

> We are on GP 10.00.1757 and are having issues with bank transactions not
> being visible in the Bank Deposits Window.  In the current scenario
> three transactions were entered in the bank transactions window.  When I
> attempt to make the deposit in the Bank Deposits window for the
> appropriate checking account only one of the three transactions is
> available to deposit.  All three transactions are posted to the GL and
> are visible in the Financial Summary Inquiry window as a debit to the
> correct bank account as well as a credit in the corresponding account.
> Why would these bank transactions not show up in the deposits window? Is
> there some way to bypass the bank deposit window?

The quick answer to this is use Encore bank rec.  The alternative answer
(not using Encore) is effectively no, you can't bypass the window.  You
could try rerunning the journal entries for the two that didn't go
through, but short of pulling some SQL out, I doubt that you'll be able
to fix your problem.

guide matching downloaded transactions?
Is there a way to tell Money what criteria to use when matching downloaded transactions? I am trying to transition from Quicken to MS Money 2006. My first attempt at downloading and matching transactions was a flop. Money's guesses at matches seem ridiculous--dates are separated by weeks and amounts are different. And the process of rematching seems very slow (on a nice computer). If all it did was match the transaction amount, the result would be great. As it is, the feature is completely unusable to me. BTW, the method I used is file|import|download statement, and the file i...

Printing a receipt for an "on hold" transaction
Is it possible to have RMS print a "draft" receipt when a transaction is put on hold? If not, any suggestions/workarounds to provide a "ticket" for carryout orders which would suffice to identify the physical product with the transaction that's on hold? I've come up with a cumbersome method using layaway but I'm hoping there is something easier. Sounds like you will need to utilize the Layaway, Quote, or work order features. the on hold is meant to be used for the scenerio where somebody left their wallet/purse in the car and they needed to run out to ...

Discard Bank Reconciliation
We are currently on GP version 8, SP2 and have picked up a problem in bank management where we are unable to discard changes to the bank reconciliation upon exit - (Save, Discard, Cancel options available). Although we select Discard, the reconciliation still saves the changes. Cash Book Management version is 8.00g12. Any suggestions? ...

what is the unique thing for a window?
Hi all, In one of my project,i need to find some windows using FindWindow()/FindWindowEx(). My program is supposed to call a function when it finds a new created window by another program. As you know, FindWindow() returns a handle for the window it finds. My program works quite well and does what it is supposed to but sometimes,it finds the same handle for an updated or even for a new created window.(There is only 1 window everytime). When i checked the window handle using Spy++, i saw that my program returned the correct handle. Then i realized its normal, if a window is updated,i mean if i...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Tuesday, April 20, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 131 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there you should specify newsgroup microsoft.public.money and some search terms you consi...

etransfers from U.S. bank
Starting August 7th MS money stopped making transfers between accounts at US Bank. US Bank states that there is nothing they can do because the transfer request is not being sent by MS Money. My screen shows the envelope with blue lighting opject telling me the transactions are pending. However the right click option allowing me to cancel the transaction does not appear on the menu. I am manually making the transfer. ...

No Negative Numbers in Inventory Transactions
Well, this is a strange one. When a user attempts to perform an Inventory Adjustment transaction and type a negative number in the quantity field, the negative sign disappears and the number is treated as positive. When a person logs on to the workstation using the network adminstrator password and then opens Dynamics GP using the original user's name, the transaction works fine. This happens on all workstations and all users except the network administrator. If the network administrator logs on to a workstation and logs on to GP with the id of an affected user, the problem does...

household bank
I do not see any credit card account for household bank credit card. here is the link: https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? cmd_DisplayLogin= can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? In microsoft.public.money, nair wrote: >I do not see any credit card account for household bank >credit card. here is the link: > >https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? >cmd_DisplayLogin= > >can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? See if Household Credit Services works for your card. ...

Windows in Taskbar #2
I have a user that is using Excel 2000 and the option for Windows in Taskbar keeps on unticking itself. This means that all workbooks are displayed under the same Excel tab on the Taskbar. If they go back into the options and re-select the "Windows in Taskbar" option all the workbooks come back as seperate entries on the Taskbar. The option seems to de-select itself while they are in Excel working. I have tried upgrading to Excel 2003, re-creating user profile and running all updates for Excel 2003 - nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any suggestions please? Hi I belie...

How to draw the child window background?
Hi,all. I created a set of controls in one child dialog ,and place the dialog into one big dialog. I drawed one background in the big dialog's procedure,but in the child dialog's rectangle the background can't appear.It still have the background of child dialog. How can I draw the child dialog's background with big dialog's procedure?? Thanks for any help!! See if overriding OnCtlColor() (WM_CTLCOLOR) helps. -- Sucharit >-----Original Message----- >Hi,all. > > I created a set of controls in one child dialog ,and place the dialog >into one big dia...

Interfund Transactions
Our Trial Balance is out of balance; it is droping some Interfund accounts. How to I fix it? Or, how do I run a report for all missing transactions that are causing TB to be off? ...

Bank Reconciliation #3
What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the General Ledger Balances? How do we go about rectifying the Bank reconciliation to agree to the GL Bank Balances? Had entered Increase Adjustment in Cash Transaction that threw out both these balances. Would appreciate your assistance. Once you figure out where the problem is, you will probably need to do a journal entry. I have never had that happen. sabbir wrote: > What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the > General Ledger Balances? > How do we go about rectifying the Bank...

Error, Windows Cannot find hcw file
I get this error when I do my build: "Error, Windows Cannot find hcw file". However, I build continues after I press OK and all is okay. I've done some reading about this on Google, but have not been able to resolve it. Maybe the experts on this forum and can help me better. Thanks >I get this error when I do my build: "Error, Windows Cannot find hcw file". It looks like your project is using the old Help Compiler Workshop. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=34D35502-4DE9-4676-952C-34CC7F64F098&displaylang=en&display...

How to create a transparent,movable and resizable child window over a window on which video is running
How to create a transparent,movable and resizable child window over a window on which video is running??? I want to create a resizable and movable window over a parent window on which video is running... i want to select a particular area and get the cordinates so that i can crop it. ...

Integration Manager
I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM to bring in an increase adjustment. I have 18 different accounts to credit and want one batch with 18 lines. I keep getting 18 batches with 18 lines in each one. I had set this up correctly once before but something happened to the integration and I had to recreate it and I don't remember what I did before to create one batch. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks, I figured out the problem. I was selecting all 18 rows for the header query instead of the first 2. "LauraS" wrote: > I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM...

Outlook Express Inbox to Windows Mail Inbox
Hi there I got a probelm with my vista Windows mail inbox I was trying to move my old pc OE6 inbox to my new pc Vista Windows Mail inbox.. well is different computer can anybody help please Ask in an OE group or a Vista Mail group. This is neither. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=mi...

Downloaded transactions displaying incorrectly.
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to alleviate a problem that I am having. Whenever I download any new transactions, it automatically assigns a payee (and thus categories) to the newly downloaded transactions. The problem is that it assigns the SAME payee to ALL transactions. Is there a means of having it not assign ANY payee. This is annoying as we have setup alerts for spending etc., then every time we change one of the new items it alerts us again and again that we have spent thousands on groceries because we haven't changed all the items yet. I figured that this was an error ...

Purchasing Item Inquiry window
Inquiry>Purchasing>Purchasing Items. It looks like if the item has been fully received (possibly also necessary to invoice match) the item and PO will not appear in the inquiry window. Is this correct or am I missing something.... thanks -- Doug You are incorrect. Make sure you select "Open Purchase Orders" and/or "Historical Purchase Orders", depending upon if the PO has been moved to history. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Doug" wrote: > Inquiry>Purchasing>Purchasing Items. > > It looks like if the item has been fully received (pos...

Webservice to Windows service
Hi Is it possible to initiate a windows service from a webservice (possible create a web service listener??) Any ideas or examples? Thanks Carelo when you say "initiate a windows service" I assume you mean you want to communicate to a windows service from a web service? if so, then I would recommend remoting. the windows service would be a remoting server. the webservice would be a remoting client. -Dino "Carelo" <koekemca@telkom.co.za> wrote in message news:078701c3b3dc$775ee2b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > > Is it possible to initiate a windows s...

Multiple bank accounts at same bank
Greetings We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit card activity is downloaded without problem but all other accounts inport into the same Money account( the credit card). Is there something simple we missed in creating the accounts? Thanks! =?Utf-8?B?VGFmZnk=?= <Taffy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 03 Jan 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank > (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit car...

Bills and Deposits entries disappeared
I'm using Money 2004 Small Business. Recently a number of my scheduled Bills and Deposits entries disappeared and I am not sure why. I've re-entered the Deposits entries that were gone, but I'm not sure how to re-enter my scheduled loan payments since this was handled automatically when I first set up my loan. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know how to re-enter my scheduled loan payments? Thanks in advance, - J. ...

Downloading from my bank
I posted this in another community but I think it was the wrong place, so sorry if you've seen this before: I think this is really basic but I can't figure it out-- the bank I use is NOT listed as one of the banks that sync with Money, but I thought there was still a way to get my transactions into Money without manually entering them. Is this true? If so, how? In microsoft.public.money, jpasmith wrote: >I posted this in another community but I think it was the wrong place, so >sorry if you've seen this before: > >I think this is really basic but I can't ...

Moving GP Server to new Windows domain
I have seen a few questions revolving around this topic, but none specifically addressing it. My question is this: what (if anything) will break if a Great Plains (v8; SQL Server 2000 on Server 2003) server is moved from Windows domain X to Windows domain Y? A few things I have been thinking in regards to this: -since the SQL server is using mixed Windows/SQL authentication, and all users authenticate exclusively using SQL credentials, there should be no issues with user accounts -since the server (in it's entirety) is moving (not just the DB), there should be no issue with SID mismatc...

Windows 7 acttivation problem
Hi I have enterprise licence for W7 and I received DVD with W7 pro. I've installed it on PC without being asked for any key. Now I can't activate because W7 searchs for KMS server but I need to use key which I have but it is for MAK, shouldn't hard to do but W7 doesn't let me change key for MAK - any ideas how to activate it or change with success windows key? any help will be very nice. Hi Redav, Is your computer hooked to a network ?maybe a KMS for Windows Server 2008 or Vista is installed, if that is the case,then the KMS in the network is now cached on y...

Publisher
I have a new computer. Old computer with Publisher 2000 had Windows 98. New computer has windows XP. I have installed Microsoft Office and tried to use my Publisher 2000. Also I went from a HP Deskjest 960c to a Epson RX500. My graphics and fonts are very flat and do not look at all the same. Is it the printer or windows XP. Please let me know what the problem might be. Anyone? In news:1aee301c41e95$dc226ae0$a101280a@phx.gbl, lestar3@aol.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted: > I have a new computer. Old computer with Publisher 2000 > had Windows 98. N...