Bank Transaction Posting Journals prints no Data

Dynamics GP 10

Transaction --> Finance --> Bank Transaction /Deposit/Transfer

When posting Bank Transaction Posting journals it prints no data on one PC while the same user Id can Log to the other PC , Post transaction  and print  report ok,

Which dictionary to look for Bank Transaction Posting Journal on other PC ?-

No modification of forms / reports , Original Report only

regards

0
infoabg (1)

Printing a Grid With Nothing in the Cells
I want to print out a sheet that has a grid and some lines on part of it where the rows have nothing in any cell. I set the Print Area OK, but the Print Preview doesn't show the part with the blank grid. How can I print the whole sheet including the blank lines and grid? Thanks, TomBk -- TomBrooklyn ------------------------------------------------------------------------ TomBrooklyn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=7398 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=481713 I like to use borders (Format|cells|bord...

Printing a receipt for an "on hold" transaction
Is it possible to have RMS print a "draft" receipt when a transaction is put on hold? If not, any suggestions/workarounds to provide a "ticket" for carryout orders which would suffice to identify the physical product with the transaction that's on hold? I've come up with a cumbersome method using layaway but I'm hoping there is something easier. Sounds like you will need to utilize the Layaway, Quote, or work order features. the on hold is meant to be used for the scenerio where somebody left their wallet/purse in the car and they needed to run out to ...

guide matching downloaded transactions?
Is there a way to tell Money what criteria to use when matching downloaded transactions? I am trying to transition from Quicken to MS Money 2006. My first attempt at downloading and matching transactions was a flop. Money's guesses at matches seem ridiculous--dates are separated by weeks and amounts are different. And the process of rematching seems very slow (on a nice computer). If all it did was match the transaction amount, the result would be great. As it is, the feature is completely unusable to me. BTW, the method I used is file|import|download statement, and the file i...

I cannot get a header to print, or show up in print preview, on o.
I have a workbook that has 4 worksheets. I have entered headers in all worksheets, and the headers are fine in all but one. The one shows the header is there under "headers & footers" but it doesn't show in print preview, or in the printed document. I've changed header margins to give plenty of room...but that's the only thing I knew to check. Any help? I'm truly obliged. Pam ...

How do I force a memo field to print all text in reports?
I created a memo field in a table to hold lengthy explanations however when I preview this field in a report it's cutting off the majority of the text. Usually one or two lines are printing. I've expanded the field to accomodate more characters but that isn't working either. Do you have any suggestions on how to force the field to display all the text? I appreciate any help you can provide. Memos on reports can be problematic at times. Most likely it is truncating down to 255 characters? Is the report's recordsource a query? Some queries will truncate memo...

Hiding source cell data after creating chart
I'm new to creating charts in Excel, but I can't figure out how to do this... After I create a chart from a range of cells, can I hide the original cells that contain the source data ? I only want to see the chart on the worksheet .... Thanks for any help ! -- tcurrier ------------------------------------------------------------------------ tcurrier's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31279 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511414 You could create the chart as a chart sheet, or embed it on a different...

In excel how do I increase a number in a cell by 1 after I print?
I use excel to print blank invoices for my company and i want that prints on the invoice to go to the next higher number after everytime i print. any suggestions? Take a look at Ron de Bruin's site for adding a number to a cell each time a copy is printed. http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#number Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:44:11 -0700, mjtaxpro <mjtaxpro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I use excel to print blank invoices for my company and i want that prints on >the invoice to go to the next higher number after everytime i print. any >s...

Invoices marked as posted
Hello, We have a batch that was interupted during posting. It went to Batch Recovery and we processed it there but the batch didn't actually post. It didn't associate any of the invoices to the appropriate accounts, the invoices did not go to history, and they did not post to the GL. When we try to open the invoice in the Sales Transaction screen we get a message that says the document has been posted. How do we correct this issue? Thanks! Hi, I have seen this happen. Sometimes the document exists both in the work file and the history file, check this out to make sur...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Tuesday, April 20, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 131 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there you should specify newsgroup microsoft.public.money and some search terms you consi...

JPG Graphics not printing well to PDF
Trying to print JPG graphic and regular text to PDF document. The text is perfect, but the graphic turns out very muddied - it loses the detail that the source graphic has. I've tried this graphic at various resolutions, from 300 to 1200 ppi, with the same results. I'm using Publisher 2003 and Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro. Any suggestions? Thanks, Shelley -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/publisher/200806/1 SSG via OfficeKB.com wrote: > Trying to print JPG graphic and regular text to PDF document. The > text is perfect, but the graphic ...

Discard Bank Reconciliation
We are currently on GP version 8, SP2 and have picked up a problem in bank management where we are unable to discard changes to the bank reconciliation upon exit - (Save, Discard, Cancel options available). Although we select Discard, the reconciliation still saves the changes. Cash Book Management version is 8.00g12. Any suggestions? ...

Macro triggered when Data is changed and worksheet is deselected
Hi, I have a worksheet by the name "Raw Data". I want that if data in this worksheet is modified in any cell ( please note data only, not formats etc..) then if the user selects any other worksheet after changing data in "Raw Data" then a macro by the name Macro 1 should run. That is I want the macro to run only if the data is changed and ALSO only when the user leaves the particular worksheet. If s/he is working on "Raw Data" and switches to another workbook and switches back to worksheet "Raw Data" then the macro shouldnt run (Because user will be c...

Picture It problem printing
Joanne Paules or Uncle Grumpy --- Can you direct me to the thread where I can post this issue? I would really appreciate it. Thank You -- Jawone48 jawone48 <jawone48@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Joanne Paules or Uncle Grumpy --- Can you direct me to the thread where I >can post this issue? I would really appreciate it. Thank You microsoft.public.pictureit If you don't use a news reader or your ISP doesn't carry that group, try google groups:. http://tinyurl.com/ysyxco ...

ERROR sending the post
I get this error message a lot, these days when trying to respond to a post..........is it just me, or are others getting it frequently as well? Sometimes the response goes through, sometimes not. Sometimes re-sending results in double post, sometimes not.......most aggravating. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 Complain strongly to Microsoft Steve On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:27:01 +0100, CLR <CLR@discussions.microsoft.com> = = wrote: > I get this error message a lot, these days when trying to respond to a= > post..........is it just me, or are others getting it frequently as w...

etransfers from U.S. bank
Starting August 7th MS money stopped making transfers between accounts at US Bank. US Bank states that there is nothing they can do because the transfer request is not being sent by MS Money. My screen shows the envelope with blue lighting opject telling me the transactions are pending. However the right click option allowing me to cancel the transaction does not appear on the menu. I am manually making the transfer. ...

sending data to Excel
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C3DECE.A3899D40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Guys, I am using VC++ and I would like to be able to connect to Excel and send = it data to fill a spreadsheet. It is very easy stuff I need to do but I have no idea what functions and = libraries do I need. Thanks for your help. Charlie. ------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C3DECE.A3899D40 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML...

No Negative Numbers in Inventory Transactions
Well, this is a strange one. When a user attempts to perform an Inventory Adjustment transaction and type a negative number in the quantity field, the negative sign disappears and the number is treated as positive. When a person logs on to the workstation using the network adminstrator password and then opens Dynamics GP using the original user's name, the transaction works fine. This happens on all workstations and all users except the network administrator. If the network administrator logs on to a workstation and logs on to GP with the id of an affected user, the problem does...

need to clear data references in pivot table report
I have a sheet that records registration data. It is supported by different Pivot Table reports. The data in the main sheet changes twice a year and I need to find a way to clear the references that the reports use (as in 'show all', 'blank', etc.). I can clear the data from the main sheet, but the reports hold the data references. It is not affecting the reports functioning, it is just creating a HUGE reference list. There are instructions here for clearing old items from a PivotTable dropdown list: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot04.html Mikeeusa wrote: ...

household bank
I do not see any credit card account for household bank credit card. here is the link: https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? cmd_DisplayLogin= can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? In microsoft.public.money, nair wrote: >I do not see any credit card account for household bank >credit card. here is the link: > >https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? >cmd_DisplayLogin= > >can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? See if Household Credit Services works for your card. ...

To Debra Dalgleish: Re My Previous Post Concerning Bar Chart Problem,
Hi again Debra: I tried what you suggested, and it works just fine. But, I really don't understand what, exactly, I am doing when I do this cell deletion. a. Can you explain, please what I am accomplishing when I do this ? b. When you say "select any cell in the table," does it have to one inside the grouping that I have filled in ? c. Also, I thought I would be clever and formatted one column as text. This did not work. Why not ? Thanks again; really appreciate your time and help/ Bob ------------------- The simplest way to create the chart is to ...

printing current record
I am tring to have the current record viewed in a form to print with a report. I can't seam to get it to work. It will open the report but not refernceing the correct record number. Can some please help me out. Private Sub CmdPrint_Click() On Error GoTo Err_CmdPrint_Click DoCmd.OpenReport "PrintRMA", acViewPreview Reports![PrintRMA].Filter = "RMATbl.RcdID" = "& Me![RcdID]" Reports![PrintRMA].FilterOn = True Exit_CmdPrint_Click: Exit Sub Err_CmdPrint_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_CmdPrint_Click End Sub On Wed, 14 ...

Retire assets posting
Hi I just retired 2 assets, with no proceeds. After retiring how do I get it to post to the GL? I click on GL posting and the entry is blank. So really my GL accounts are still showing the assets... What I am missing? Hi Daniela, Here's what you can do: 1. Verify if retirement entries were created under Inquiry >> Fixed Assets >> Financial Detail. 2. Pull up each asset and make sure to select the Corporate book. Are there entries that don't have FATRX batch numbers yet? Is the source doc shows FARET or something similar? 3. If you see them, take not...

Delete gl batch posting
Is there a way to delete a batch that has all ready been posted to the ledger? thanks. There is no way to delete a posted batch. To correct something incorrectly posted you can enter a reversing transaction. If you are on version 8.0 of Great Plains, this is made easier by using the Correct button on top of the GL Transaction Entry screen. Hope that helps. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "LZBDEL" <LZBDEL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63CF17A2-5E02-429A-8F8F-07518B9E319A@microsoft.com... Is there a way to delete a batch that has all...

How do I prevent spicific visable cells from printing
I have a cell that is setup as a hyperlink and has text in it to show its function. However I would like to prevent this cell form appearing on any printed form. Can any one explain how to acheive this. Format>Custom ;;; (three semi-colons) The text won't show in the cell or on a print-out. The hyperlink will still work. You can always clear the formatting after printing. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:51:02 -0800, Gazboe <Gazboe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a cell that is setup as a hyperlink and has text in it to show its >function...

Interfund Transactions
Our Trial Balance is out of balance; it is droping some Interfund accounts. How to I fix it? Or, how do I run a report for all missing transactions that are causing TB to be off? ...