Bank Reconciliation Integration Problem #2

We are receiving "No Matching Transaction found for Transaction Number"
warning message during a bank reconcilliation integration for the XFR type.

Have checked that the transaction number is correct in CM20200, and we can
clear the XFR types manually.

Is this transaction type not allowed for some reason? Or is there some other
reason why we get this warning?

Scott
0
sersoar (22)

Here is the response I got from MBS Developer Support:

This has been logged as bug 26212:

SUMMARY:  When running a bank reconcilation integration if one of the
transactions is a bank transfer with a type of XFR you get the warning
message ex. "No matching transaction found for transaction number
XFR000000002."  Even if that transfer does indeed exist.

I tested this using the sample Bank Rec. integration and using a constant
for a transfer I had created.  This was tested on both version 8.0 and 9.0
and the same results where received.

==

This bug has been postponed due to the number of data damaging bugs we had
for the IM 9.0 SP 3.  We will look at it for IM 9.0 SP 4, but that does not
guarantee it will be fixed.  You are only the second customer to report this
issue so it has a lower priority.

"Scott Rutledge" wrote:

> We are receiving "No Matching Transaction found for Transaction Number"
> warning message during a bank reconcilliation integration for the XFR type.
>
> Have checked that the transaction number is correct in CM20200, and we can
> clear the XFR types manually.
>
> Is this transaction type not allowed for some reason? Or is there some other
> reason why we get this warning?
>
> Scott
0
sersoar (22)
10/13/2007 11:58:01 PM
There's a response that engenders a lot of faith in the GP product!!!

Can't fix your bug because we have a number of DATA DAMAGING BUGS in IM
9.0...

--
Lyle U

Scott Rutledge wrote:

> Here is the response I got from MBS Developer Support:
>
> This has been logged as bug 26212:
>
> SUMMARY:  When running a bank reconcilation integration if one of the
> transactions is a bank transfer with a type of XFR you get the
> warning message ex. "No matching transaction found for transaction
> number XFR000000002."  Even if that transfer does indeed exist.
>
> I tested this using the sample Bank Rec. integration and using a
> constant for a transfer I had created.  This was tested on both
> version 8.0 and 9.0 and the same results where received.
>
> ==
>
> This bug has been postponed due to the number of data damaging bugs
> we had for the IM 9.0 SP 3.  We will look at it for IM 9.0 SP 4, but
> that does not guarantee it will be fixed.  You are only the second
> customer to report this issue so it has a lower priority.
>

> "Scott Rutledge" wrote:
>
> > We are receiving "No Matching Transaction found for Transaction
> > Number" warning message during a bank reconcilliation integration
> > for the XFR type.
> >
> > Have checked that the transaction number is correct in CM20200, and
> > we can clear the XFR types manually.
> >
> > Is this transaction type not allowed for some reason? Or is there
> > some other reason why we get this warning?
> >
> > Scott
0
lyleu (305)

Exchange 2003 Migration Wizard after SP1 #2
Hi... I have been progressively migrating multiple domains from an old failing server to a new 2003 server. This has been working fine. The method I was using was to locate all the users in a domain and use the wizard to export to file. Then from the new 2003 server I would import from the files, and activate the accounts and a few settings, and all went well. Now after SP1. This process fails. The new accounts created on the new server come in with no account name information. When I place the account name, reset the password I still cannot access the account. When I try to access the acc...

problems with forwarded .eml messages
whenever someone forwards a .eml message, after downloading the message from hotmail, I receive the message "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail". How/where do I go to allow me to make the decision if the mail is "unsafe"? Any help would be appreciated! Bill See http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm Bill wrote: > whenever someone forwards a .eml message, after > downloading the message from hotmail, I receive the > message "OE removed access to the following unsafe > attachments in your mail". How/where do I ...

Address Book? #2
When Import 40 into the address book , but it just shows 30. Why Explain what you mean. Outlook has no address book, and the address book view of the Contacts Folder has no import option. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Leon Chan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4d2001c52208$e1e57040$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When Import 40 into the address book , but it just shows > 30. Why ...

Medical CDs
Medical CDs - [Part 1], [Part 2], [Part 3 = MEDLINE 1986-1998] CDs, [Part 4 = Dragon Naturally Speaking CDs, and IBM Via Voice CDs, including Medical Solutions], [Part 5 = Math Solving, and Statistics Porgrams], [Part 6 = Various - Medical Cliparts, Medical Photodiscs, Medical Imaging Suites] buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, 2005/09/03 Vilppu Studio Pelvis Anatomy DVDrip 1CD 2005/08/20 Vilppu Studio Lower Leg Anatomy DVDrip 1CD 2005/08/20 Vilppu Studio Proportion DVDrip 1CD 2005/08/20 Vilppu Studio Feet...

Large PST file on network share <-- problems.
In my organisation a lot of users use a pst file to archive their mail. Currently we have a lot of problem with pst files. I think te real problem is the file server on which the pst files are stored. Does any of you people know that there are known problems with large (500 Mb +) pst files on a network share? hope you can help. omko h <omkoh@hotmail.com> wrote: > Does any of you people know that there are known problems with large > (500 Mb +) pst files on a network share? There are known problems with any size PST on a network share. It's simply not supported and disco...

Discard Bank Reconciliation
We are currently on GP version 8, SP2 and have picked up a problem in bank management where we are unable to discard changes to the bank reconciliation upon exit - (Save, Discard, Cancel options available). Although we select Discard, the reconciliation still saves the changes. Cash Book Management version is 8.00g12. Any suggestions? ...

owner-draw problems with CListBox/OnEraseBkgnd/CDC:ExcludeClipRect
Hi, i've got a tricky problem with an owner-drawn ListBox object. I'm trying to fix the update flicker so I got some sample code that creates a CDC wrapper around a hidden bitmap which i've used in DrawItem to hide the drawing process (this part works fine in isolation). The problem is that i also had to override the OnEraseBkgnd method to stop the whole scroll area being erased and as a result I get nasty graphical 'trails' of old data that hasn't been erased. My (not very good) fix for this was to pad the ListBox so there are always enough blank entries to fi...

OWA certificate #2
Hi, Wht is the recommended Certificate Authority to use for hosting on OWA site? Shall I install my own internal Certificate root ? (which is free) 0r go for external like Verisign? What are the pros and cons of both? any guidance appreciated. In news:E57F5002-DC53-4548-B3C2-2A91B2A065B2@microsoft.com, Jack Dorson <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > > Wht is the recommended Certificate Authority to use for hosting on > OWA site? > > Shall I install my own internal Certificate root ? (which is free) > > 0r > > go for external like ...

Integration assistant for excel #3
I am trying to run an integration and when I try to map the detail query information, my fields are not coming in to select from. The fields come in okay for the header query. Is there a step that I am missing? Thanks, Laura Laura: Here is KB solution you need to review: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843786 You need to get the list of key fields right. "LauraS" wrote: > I am trying to run an integration and when I try to map the detail query > information, my fields are not coming in to select from. The fields come in > ...

Can't send E-mails anymore #2
For some reason I can not send E-mails anymore with Outlook Express. I get a messarge that the message is too large...even with a one word message. Also I cannot move a message to a local folder (drag and drop) HELP!!!!!! anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > For some reason I can not send E-mails anymore with > Outlook Express. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

How Do I Integrate?
I have a spreadsheet of about 100 data points of independent variables and matching values for dependent variables. I want to integrate the resulting curve to find the area underneath. How do I do this? Myles, To calculate the area under a curve, you can use =SUMPRODUCT(A3:A100-A2:A99,(B3:B100+B2:B99)/2) Where your x values are in A2:A100, and your Y values are in B2:B100. This is an approximate method for finding the area under the curve, summing the area of the trapezoids defined by pairs of points (and the points along the x axis). HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Myles" <...

KB Articles #2
Guys, Is there a way to automatically populate KB articles from Resolved Cases? some kind of workflow? Regards Ian ...

An strange OWA problem
Dear all experts, I meet a strange problem with OWA... The OWA is installed on a Win2000 machine that other than the Exchange 5.5 server and which has been using for almost a year without error. Recently, the user complaint that they can't reply/forward emails because the message window will be closed whenever they click on "reply", "reply all" and "forward" buttons. Here is that detail about the problem: Step 1.) User click on a message for reading. Step 2.) User click on the "reply", "reply all" or "forward" button for furth...

Picture It problem printing
Joanne Paules or Uncle Grumpy --- Can you direct me to the thread where I can post this issue? I would really appreciate it. Thank You -- Jawone48 jawone48 <jawone48@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Joanne Paules or Uncle Grumpy --- Can you direct me to the thread where I >can post this issue? I would really appreciate it. Thank You microsoft.public.pictureit If you don't use a news reader or your ISP doesn't carry that group, try google groups:. http://tinyurl.com/ysyxco ...

problems with creation of mde file
Hi everyone, I've got problems creating a mde file of my mdb Database. I can specify the database to be changed and name for the mde file, but then Access tells me that it is unable to create an mde file. Does anyone have an idea why that happened? I have compacted and repaired the database which is now only 1 mb, so the size can't be the reason I guess. Thanks in advance Sabine Sabine, There are two main reasons why creation of an .mde fails, 1. Too many objects in the .mdb (some say more than 500, others raise it to 1000) 2. Some error(s) in VBA code The most common reason ...

Public Folder Problem #5
I recieving this error message when trying to look at the properties of a couple of public folders( Exchange System Manager)(The SSL Ceritifcate Server name is incorrect). IU am unable to open any folders. The reason I ask is because a Public folder is missing,also where can I look to maybe find it or bring it back Thank you This was a migration from 5.5 to 2003 I am unable to get rid of the 5.5 server because it saying I can't connect You can see the Exchange 5.5 Public folders after the migration in Exchange 2003 system Manager-Administrative Groups-Folders. You need to add the...

etransfers from U.S. bank
Starting August 7th MS money stopped making transfers between accounts at US Bank. US Bank states that there is nothing they can do because the transfer request is not being sent by MS Money. My screen shows the envelope with blue lighting opject telling me the transactions are pending. However the right click option allowing me to cancel the transaction does not appear on the menu. I am manually making the transfer. ...

Font color problem
I have a really weird problem, that I can't resolve. When I click in a cell and hit the font color button to change the font color to anything but black the color is the color I selected when I type something in the cell. As soon as I click out of the cell the color changes from the color I selected back to black. Any idea why it won't stay the color I made it? If I print out the page the colors are there on paper but not on screen. Thanks -Scott A shot in the dark: I wonder if High Contrast has been set on this PC. Try Start | Programs | Accessories | Accessibility | Acc...

Problem with RegisterDeviceNotification
Hi, I read about RegisterDeviceNotification in MSDN, and used the sample code given at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/devio/base/registering_for_device_notification.asp But I am not able to compile my code. I have included <dbt.h> in my source file. But the copliter is giving following errors: \Documents and Settings\bhavik patel\Desktop\tsroot\mmi\integrated mmi\sources\MainFrm.cpp(143) : error C2065: 'HDEVNOTIFY' : undeclared identifier E:\Documents and Settings\bhavik patel\Desktop\tsroot\mmi\integrated mmi\sources\MainFrm.cpp(665) : err...

Password change problem with outlook web access
Hi, we are using exchange 2000 server for email. we have set up the OWA also. Everything is working fine. Now some of our users are not able to log-in using OWA. I am thinking it is due to password change problem. With in our internal network, after certain number of days, the windows operating system will prompt to change password. In this case, if a user's password has expired and if they are trying to use OWA, then it won't prompt them to change password since they are not inside our network. so, they are not able to log-in. If I change their password in exchange ser...

just installed.... login problem
Hi, i just installed Great plains 8 on a test machine for the first time. I have installed server and client option, the installation went fine. However the login dialog of 'Great Plains Utilities' is not letting me in. SQL server is on the same machine, it is in mixed mode and the sa password is what i'm specifying. Any clues please? Hi Have you configured the ODBC DSN to point to your SQL server using SQL Auth. James "Emmanuel" <emmanuel@email.com> wrote in message news:u6%235CvV1FHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > i just installed Gr...

Outlook Authentication Issues #2
Environment: Outlook 2003, Exchange 2003, Single Domain, Periodically, I get a prompt to enter my login credentials when opening outlook. I've been using this network for at least 2 years, and this has never happened. Furthermore, this issue is not happening to everyone. I believe I've received this complaint from one other person about six months ago. Any ideas? Thanks, d|ano On Feb 6, 11:36=A0am, D|an-0 <D|a...@newsgroup.nospam> wrote: > Environment: Outlook 2003, Exchange 2003, Single Domain, > > Periodically, I get a prompt to enter my login credentials when...

Pub Autoshape Problem
I can't edit Autoshapes in Pub2002, they disappear; I can in XP Word. Saved .GIF's still look choppy. Update your video drivers from the website of your video card manufacturer will fix your issue. GIF's that look choppy is not an issue with Publisher, but the resolution they were save at, and size you are making them. -- ...

outlook.pst could not be accessed. #2
HELP I keep getting this error "outlook.pst could not be accessed. Data error (cyclic redundancy check)." I have tried copying the pst to another location, deleting files in folders (I can open OL), I gave tried the SCANPST.EXE fix and it came back with errors, I have run chkdsk /f and it comes up with "Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process. Would you like to schedule this volume to be checked the next time the system restarts? (Y/N) " I say yes and the pc boots normal and does not rucn chkdsk" I am at a total LOSS please help. PS I ...

2 sets of type
How do I make a faint image of text, with a bold image of text on top, and be able to read both sets of type? Put the background text in a borderless text box. Set the text box wrap to 'behind text', then write over it - or use a watermark. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>&...