Bank Management Revaluation

We would like to request a separate revaluation process for Bank Management.
This is becasue when you use the Revaluation process in GP a Bank GL account
can potentially have 3 different currencies in it. For example, if the
functional currency is NZD, if you transfer from a USD dollar cheque book to
a AUD cheque book. In the AUD Bank GL account originating DR/CR is in USD.
All other payments from this cheque book are in AUD. When you use the
revaluation process in GP (and posting the revalue amount to the Bank Acount
NOT a financial offset account) the results are incorrect - that is the
revalued USD dollar amount and the revalued AUD amount are both posted to the
AUD GL Account.

We would to have it this way: To post the revalued amount to the the Bank GL
account so the MC Bank Statement ending balance * the month-end exchange rate
= the Functional balance of Bank GL account

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=80596a19-7bd6-41a2-b926-a43e600da38a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Collections Management Email
Customer wants to be able to use a semicolon (;) to the email field in Collections Management E-mail window (Transactions >> Sales >> Collections Main >> E-mail Button). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busines...

Discard Bank Reconciliation
We are currently on GP version 8, SP2 and have picked up a problem in bank management where we are unable to discard changes to the bank reconciliation upon exit - (Save, Discard, Cancel options available). Although we select Discard, the reconciliation still saves the changes. Cash Book Management version is 8.00g12. Any suggestions? ...

etransfers from U.S. bank
Starting August 7th MS money stopped making transfers between accounts at US Bank. US Bank states that there is nothing they can do because the transfer request is not being sent by MS Money. My screen shows the envelope with blue lighting opject telling me the transactions are pending. However the right click option allowing me to cancel the transaction does not appear on the menu. I am manually making the transfer. ...

household bank
I do not see any credit card account for household bank credit card. here is the link: https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? cmd_DisplayLogin= can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? In microsoft.public.money, nair wrote: >I do not see any credit card account for household bank >credit card. here is the link: > >https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? >cmd_DisplayLogin= > >can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? See if Household Credit Services works for your card. ...

Exchange System Manager #5
My Administrator account cannot open the ESM if I reboot my exchange 2K3 server. When I try to open ESM I receive an error message which states: Access is denied. Facility:Win32 ID no:c0070005 Exchange System Manager. I can open ESM with another user account which has Admin rights. I've compared the 2 accounts and they both have the same access rights. If I wait for a few hours the problem with Administrator seems to go away. Has anyone else came across this problem. Hi, This is a permissions issue. Is your account a member of a group that has Exchange Full Administrator rights? Che...

Bank Reconciliation #3
What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the General Ledger Balances? How do we go about rectifying the Bank reconciliation to agree to the GL Bank Balances? Had entered Increase Adjustment in Cash Transaction that threw out both these balances. Would appreciate your assistance. Once you figure out where the problem is, you will probably need to do a journal entry. I have never had that happen. sabbir wrote: > What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the > General Ledger Balances? > How do we go about rectifying the Bank...

Integration Manager
I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM to bring in an increase adjustment. I have 18 different accounts to credit and want one batch with 18 lines. I keep getting 18 batches with 18 lines in each one. I had set this up correctly once before but something happened to the integration and I had to recreate it and I don't remember what I did before to create one batch. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks, I figured out the problem. I was selecting all 18 rows for the header query instead of the first 2. "LauraS" wrote: > I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM...

EX2003: Cannot show Public Folders in Exchange System Manager (error C103b401)
Hello, I got a problem, which is really driving me crazy. I can't access my Public Folders (in the system manager) see http://support.level4.nl/screenshot.jpg I found several KB's, describing the problem i have, but i tried everything... This KB is describing my problem: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q325920 Does anyone got some suggestions ??? thx! ------------- My environment: - Windows 2003 (all updates) - Exchange 2003 (SP2) - 2 NIC's (one internal IP, one external IP) - SSL enabled (self-CA) What i verified: - All IP/port settings for the &quo...

Multiple bank accounts at same bank
Greetings We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit card activity is downloaded without problem but all other accounts inport into the same Money account( the credit card). Is there something simple we missed in creating the accounts? Thanks! =?Utf-8?B?VGFmZnk=?= <Taffy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 03 Jan 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank > (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit car...

Company Payment Document Management
Hello: What is the Company Payment Document Management window in GP 10.0? I have seen a printscreen on it and supposedly it is in the Tools...Setup...Company area. But, I do not see it in 10.0. What's it about? Why can I not see it in Fabrikam 10.0? Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

database management
I am looking for a program that will assist our office i databasemanagement. We currently have our mailing list in MS Exce with over 13000 names. Any suggestions -- Sheila18 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Sheila183's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1666 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31879 see your post in general quesions. >-----Original Message----- > >I am looking for a program that will assist our office in >databasemanagement. We currently have our ...

Downloading from my bank
I posted this in another community but I think it was the wrong place, so sorry if you've seen this before: I think this is really basic but I can't figure it out-- the bank I use is NOT listed as one of the banks that sync with Money, but I thought there was still a way to get my transactions into Money without manually entering them. Is this true? If so, how? In microsoft.public.money, jpasmith wrote: >I posted this in another community but I think it was the wrong place, so >sorry if you've seen this before: > >I think this is really basic but I can't ...

Money 2004 / Bank of America / Direct connect
I am really sorry if this is a repost, but I did search all I could and couldnt find an answer...so here goes. I use Money 2004 standard and dont find Bank of America in the online banks. When I try to update, I get sent to the Read Call summary messages page...it shows Quotes, News, and Exchange Rates as having been updated. However, in the Money Updates it shows an exclamation mark and reads No updates have been made yet. Click here to update now. That doesnt work either. I have already signed up for Direct banking from BofA. My firewall is set to allow Money through. Any ideas ? Or ...

Project Management Billing
Project A is a fixed price project that has two cost categories. Cost category A has a actual cost fo £300 and a project amount (revenue) of £500 and cost categoty B has £20 costs and nil project amount. The accounting method is 100% on completion. We are now at compeletion, we haven't made any billings, and have tried revenue recognition. The expected journal is: Cr WIP £320 Dr Cost category A costs (P&L) £300 Dr Cost category B costs (P&L) £20 Dr Earnings in Excess of Billings £500 Cr Revenues for cateory A (P&L) £500 ----...

bank listings
My bank is not included on the list of bank options to choose from in the setup of MSN Money 2002. Will I still be able to set my account up using this program? You can always setup an account with any bank to use in Money. If your bank is not listed, this just means that you will not be able to connect through Money to download statements, although they may still have some download options via their website. "gettininit@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02f601c3d0e3$f7e10a20$a601280a@phx.gbl... > My bank is not included on the li...

Money internal error when I download from bank
Help! was using M04, recently upgraded to M05. After new install was prompted to use MSN passport- realised afterwards I didnt want to. After reinstall and restore from backup, I am now finding that when I download from Royal Bank (Canada) there is an "internal error" and money restarts. It often does this 2 or 3 times on restart, and Ive lost the downlaod data from the bank- Im fed up with having to restart and type entries by hand. Have I a setting wrong somewhere? ...

Canadian Banks- Scotia Bank
I've just installed Money 2004 and on the list of available banks, I can't see Scotia Bank. Is it registered under another name, because every other bank in Canada is there? How can I find it? Thanks Having same problem but with Royal Bank. You say all other Canadian banks are listed, but I can't find Royal Bank or RBC Financial Group. Trying to get help on this hard as the banks just tell you it's a Money issue. Keep on trying. If I find anything I'll post an update. >-----Original Message----- >I've just installed Money 2004 and on the list of &g...

Integration Manager: Progress Bar
When I run an Integration, Progress information (Remaining Time, Elapsed Time, % finished etc.) are not shown. How can I get this to show? I cannot find any option within Integration Manager to do this. Thanks in advance. I believe it depends on what module you are integrating to. >-----Original Message----- >When I run an Integration, Progress information (Remaining >Time, Elapsed Time, % finished etc.) are not shown. How >can I get this to show? I cannot find any option within >Integration Manager to do this. > >Thanks in advance. > >. > ...

Microsoft Visio Partner Webcast Series
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 - 9:00am - 10:00am PST. presentations by Zynium and Visual Network Design Inc. - Makers of RACKWISE This month's Visio Partner Webcast will feature two partners with solutions that integrate with Microsoft Visio in the areas of Business Process Management and Data Center Modeling/Management. Click here to register: http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032303779&EventCategory=2&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US ...

Cashbook Bank Transfer Void
We would like to have a voiding feature for the Cashbook Bank Transfer. ...

Where will I find Management Reports?
Can you tell me the best place to go for mangement reports for the construction industry. Trading, Balance sheet and P & L. I am using windows xp. Thanks spring wrote: || Can you tell me the best place to go for mangement reports for the || construction industry. Trading, Balance sheet and P & L. I am using || windows xp. Thanks If you have to ask this, do you know what you are doing with financial reporting? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk If you need a formal balance sheet and P&L statement the busine...

Money 2002 stopped recognising exports from my bank website
I am using Money 2002, which is the latest version supported by my bank (Barclays, UK) The system is set up so I log onto their website, select export data, select Money 2002 and then download the data. I do not get any normal download prompt, I just see a small file download and then a box pops up prompting me to start Money to import the file. This worked fine until yesterday. Now the file appears to download correctly, but after it is downloded, nothing happens. Even if I go into Money manually, no import is triggered. I have spoken to Barclays online support, and they assure me th...

Bank Management Bank Import
Has anyone done a bank import for HSBC bank with check digit, if so do you have the import layout? thanks ...

Comerica Web Banking not working
Comerica updating their Web banking site early this month (and changed the URL), and now Money 2004 can't download transactions. Should I assume MS is aware of this, or should I contact them (if so, how?). Thanks... Call your bank first. If they have had a number of these reports, they'll either help you fix it or take care of it. It is their responsibility to notify Microsoft of these changes so updates can be made to the online connection files in Money. If they've already done this, it may be as simple as updating your online services setup in Money. "Kevin F."...

How to find detail behind revaluation journal entries
I am reviewing my system and I see a number of revaluation entries done in the past few months. We have been changing standard costs on our items. Question is how can I track/relate the revaluatoin journal entry to the revalued item. If there is any table that will give me the quantity of item on hand and standard price changes, that will be sufficient too. I am not able to find any table which will give me this information either. Jack ...