Bank Management - empty transaction reconcile box

Hi,

My client uses the Bank Management module, and for some unknown reason they
have a problem with one specific user - this user when they go to the Bank
Reconcile window do not see any transactions.
However as another user, the transactions are clearly visible. Also if the
user logs into the problem users machine as themaelves, they too can see the
transactions, indicating it is a problem with the user and not machine.

Any ideas?

Neil Palmer
0
Neillin (64)

Collections Management Email
Customer wants to be able to use a semicolon (;) to the email field in Collections Management E-mail window (Transactions >> Sales >> Collections Main >> E-mail Button). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busines...

Discard Bank Reconciliation
We are currently on GP version 8, SP2 and have picked up a problem in bank management where we are unable to discard changes to the bank reconciliation upon exit - (Save, Discard, Cancel options available). Although we select Discard, the reconciliation still saves the changes. Cash Book Management version is 8.00g12. Any suggestions? ...

etransfers from U.S. bank
Starting August 7th MS money stopped making transfers between accounts at US Bank. US Bank states that there is nothing they can do because the transfer request is not being sent by MS Money. My screen shows the envelope with blue lighting opject telling me the transactions are pending. However the right click option allowing me to cancel the transaction does not appear on the menu. I am manually making the transfer. ...

No Negative Numbers in Inventory Transactions
Well, this is a strange one. When a user attempts to perform an Inventory Adjustment transaction and type a negative number in the quantity field, the negative sign disappears and the number is treated as positive. When a person logs on to the workstation using the network adminstrator password and then opens Dynamics GP using the original user's name, the transaction works fine. This happens on all workstations and all users except the network administrator. If the network administrator logs on to a workstation and logs on to GP with the id of an affected user, the problem does...

household bank
I do not see any credit card account for household bank credit card. here is the link: https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? cmd_DisplayLogin= can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? In microsoft.public.money, nair wrote: >I do not see any credit card account for household bank >credit card. here is the link: > >https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? >cmd_DisplayLogin= > >can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? See if Household Credit Services works for your card. ...

Exchange System Manager #5
My Administrator account cannot open the ESM if I reboot my exchange 2K3 server. When I try to open ESM I receive an error message which states: Access is denied. Facility:Win32 ID no:c0070005 Exchange System Manager. I can open ESM with another user account which has Admin rights. I've compared the 2 accounts and they both have the same access rights. If I wait for a few hours the problem with Administrator seems to go away. Has anyone else came across this problem. Hi, This is a permissions issue. Is your account a member of a group that has Exchange Full Administrator rights? Che...

refresh list box-very important for me
I have a form with a list box with list of orders and a subform with orders products. I want modify orders (modify amount, deleted product), but that changes not appears immediately in my subform; it's necessary to make click at subform for actualisation. Where and how I use requery command for actualization immediately? For change amount, I use another form where I task new amount. How I get focus at main form for use command requery ? Thanks very much!! Thanks , Wayne I am very happy, I try and it's ok. Tell me please, exist a solution for "freeze" a form in a single ...

Bank Reconciliation #3
What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the General Ledger Balances? How do we go about rectifying the Bank reconciliation to agree to the GL Bank Balances? Had entered Increase Adjustment in Cash Transaction that threw out both these balances. Would appreciate your assistance. Once you figure out where the problem is, you will probably need to do a journal entry. I have never had that happen. sabbir wrote: > What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the > General Ledger Balances? > How do we go about rectifying the Bank...

Integration Manager
I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM to bring in an increase adjustment. I have 18 different accounts to credit and want one batch with 18 lines. I keep getting 18 batches with 18 lines in each one. I had set this up correctly once before but something happened to the integration and I had to recreate it and I don't remember what I did before to create one batch. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks, I figured out the problem. I was selecting all 18 rows for the header query instead of the first 2. "LauraS" wrote: > I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM...

Company Payment Document Management
Hello: What is the Company Payment Document Management window in GP 10.0? I have seen a printscreen on it and supposedly it is in the Tools...Setup...Company area. But, I do not see it in 10.0. What's it about? Why can I not see it in Fabrikam 10.0? Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

EX2003: Cannot show Public Folders in Exchange System Manager (error C103b401)
Hello, I got a problem, which is really driving me crazy. I can't access my Public Folders (in the system manager) see http://support.level4.nl/screenshot.jpg I found several KB's, describing the problem i have, but i tried everything... This KB is describing my problem: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q325920 Does anyone got some suggestions ??? thx! ------------- My environment: - Windows 2003 (all updates) - Exchange 2003 (SP2) - 2 NIC's (one internal IP, one external IP) - SSL enabled (self-CA) What i verified: - All IP/port settings for the &quo...

Multiple bank accounts at same bank
Greetings We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit card activity is downloaded without problem but all other accounts inport into the same Money account( the credit card). Is there something simple we missed in creating the accounts? Thanks! =?Utf-8?B?VGFmZnk=?= <Taffy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 03 Jan 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank > (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit car...

database management
I am looking for a program that will assist our office i databasemanagement. We currently have our mailing list in MS Exce with over 13000 names. Any suggestions -- Sheila18 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Sheila183's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1666 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31879 see your post in general quesions. >-----Original Message----- > >I am looking for a program that will assist our office in >databasemanagement. We currently have our ...

Downloading from my bank
I posted this in another community but I think it was the wrong place, so sorry if you've seen this before: I think this is really basic but I can't figure it out-- the bank I use is NOT listed as one of the banks that sync with Money, but I thought there was still a way to get my transactions into Money without manually entering them. Is this true? If so, how? In microsoft.public.money, jpasmith wrote: >I posted this in another community but I think it was the wrong place, so >sorry if you've seen this before: > >I think this is really basic but I can't ...

Recording Mutual Fund Purchase Transactions
I'm not sure of the proper way to record simple mutual fund purchase transactions that are automatically paid from my primary checking. I find that I have some transactions that are debit withdrawals from primary checking paid to the fund. These are usually downloaded transactions from by bank. Others are recorded as transfers from primary checking to XXX Fund. These all appear under XXX Fund(Cash). I also have one transaction recorded as an investment transaction that looks like it was entered long ago with no from account. I would think that all these transactions should be recorded as ...

Money 2004 / Bank of America / Direct connect
I am really sorry if this is a repost, but I did search all I could and couldnt find an answer...so here goes. I use Money 2004 standard and dont find Bank of America in the online banks. When I try to update, I get sent to the Read Call summary messages page...it shows Quotes, News, and Exchange Rates as having been updated. However, in the Money Updates it shows an exclamation mark and reads No updates have been made yet. Click here to update now. That doesnt work either. I have already signed up for Direct banking from BofA. My firewall is set to allow Money through. Any ideas ? Or ...

Hexadecimal & Text Box
Hi, I overrided WM_CHAR to allow only some characters to be entered in a text box.. But the text box allows the paste command... How can I know when the user "paste" so I can verify the input !? Thanks a bunch Mike You have to catch the WM_PASTE message and check the content. take a look at this example http://www.codeproject.com/editctrl/NumEditCtl.asp AliR. "Mike Gleason jr Couturier" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:u7vtJbUQGHA.4900@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I overrided WM_CHAR to allow only some > characters to be entere...

Project Management Billing
Project A is a fixed price project that has two cost categories. Cost category A has a actual cost fo £300 and a project amount (revenue) of £500 and cost categoty B has £20 costs and nil project amount. The accounting method is 100% on completion. We are now at compeletion, we haven't made any billings, and have tried revenue recognition. The expected journal is: Cr WIP £320 Dr Cost category A costs (P&L) £300 Dr Cost category B costs (P&L) £20 Dr Earnings in Excess of Billings £500 Cr Revenues for cateory A (P&L) £500 ----...

bank listings
My bank is not included on the list of bank options to choose from in the setup of MSN Money 2002. Will I still be able to set my account up using this program? You can always setup an account with any bank to use in Money. If your bank is not listed, this just means that you will not be able to connect through Money to download statements, although they may still have some download options via their website. "gettininit@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02f601c3d0e3$f7e10a20$a601280a@phx.gbl... > My bank is not included on the li...

moving a mail box
hello I am trying to move a mail box fromm on Exch2000 server to another, I am getting an error message: "MS Exchange server is not available" "the MAPI provider failed" thanks ...

Money internal error when I download from bank
Help! was using M04, recently upgraded to M05. After new install was prompted to use MSN passport- realised afterwards I didnt want to. After reinstall and restore from backup, I am now finding that when I download from Royal Bank (Canada) there is an "internal error" and money restarts. It often does this 2 or 3 times on restart, and Ive lost the downlaod data from the bank- Im fed up with having to restart and type entries by hand. Have I a setting wrong somewhere? ...

Integration Manager: Progress Bar
When I run an Integration, Progress information (Remaining Time, Elapsed Time, % finished etc.) are not shown. How can I get this to show? I cannot find any option within Integration Manager to do this. Thanks in advance. I believe it depends on what module you are integrating to. >-----Original Message----- >When I run an Integration, Progress information (Remaining >Time, Elapsed Time, % finished etc.) are not shown. How >can I get this to show? I cannot find any option within >Integration Manager to do this. > >Thanks in advance. > >. > ...

Canadian Banks- Scotia Bank
I've just installed Money 2004 and on the list of available banks, I can't see Scotia Bank. Is it registered under another name, because every other bank in Canada is there? How can I find it? Thanks Having same problem but with Royal Bank. You say all other Canadian banks are listed, but I can't find Royal Bank or RBC Financial Group. Trying to get help on this hard as the banks just tell you it's a Money issue. Keep on trying. If I find anything I'll post an update. >-----Original Message----- >I've just installed Money 2004 and on the list of &g...

Text box layout settings are changed when the document is closed
I have a text box in my footer. I have set layout settings for it so that it displays in the right place. The wrapping style is Square, the horizontal is aligned right relative to column, the vertical is absolute position .47" below Bottom Margin, and the Options are Allow overlap and Layout in table cell. (Some of these may be irrelevant to the problem, but I'm not sure which.) After saving the document, when I close the file and reopen it, the horizontal and vertical layout settings are changed - horizontal to an absolute position to the right of Page and vertical t...

Microsoft Visio Partner Webcast Series
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 - 9:00am - 10:00am PST. presentations by Zynium and Visual Network Design Inc. - Makers of RACKWISE This month's Visio Partner Webcast will feature two partners with solutions that integrate with Microsoft Visio in the areas of Business Process Management and Data Center Modeling/Management. Click here to register: http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032303779&EventCategory=2&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US ...