Bank Management Bank Import

Has anyone done a bank import for HSBC bank with check digit, if so do you
have the import layout?

thanks

0
Kanti (14)

Collections Management Email
Customer wants to be able to use a semicolon (;) to the email field in Collections Management E-mail window (Transactions >> Sales >> Collections Main >> E-mail Button). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busines...

Discard Bank Reconciliation
We are currently on GP version 8, SP2 and have picked up a problem in bank management where we are unable to discard changes to the bank reconciliation upon exit - (Save, Discard, Cancel options available). Although we select Discard, the reconciliation still saves the changes. Cash Book Management version is 8.00g12. Any suggestions? ...

etransfers from U.S. bank
Starting August 7th MS money stopped making transfers between accounts at US Bank. US Bank states that there is nothing they can do because the transfer request is not being sent by MS Money. My screen shows the envelope with blue lighting opject telling me the transactions are pending. However the right click option allowing me to cancel the transaction does not appear on the menu. I am manually making the transfer. ...

household bank
I do not see any credit card account for household bank credit card. here is the link: https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? cmd_DisplayLogin= can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? In microsoft.public.money, nair wrote: >I do not see any credit card account for household bank >credit card. here is the link: > >https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? >cmd_DisplayLogin= > >can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? See if Household Credit Services works for your card. ...

Exchange System Manager #5
My Administrator account cannot open the ESM if I reboot my exchange 2K3 server. When I try to open ESM I receive an error message which states: Access is denied. Facility:Win32 ID no:c0070005 Exchange System Manager. I can open ESM with another user account which has Admin rights. I've compared the 2 accounts and they both have the same access rights. If I wait for a few hours the problem with Administrator seems to go away. Has anyone else came across this problem. Hi, This is a permissions issue. Is your account a member of a group that has Exchange Full Administrator rights? Che...

refresh list box-very important for me
I have a form with a list box with list of orders and a subform with orders products. I want modify orders (modify amount, deleted product), but that changes not appears immediately in my subform; it's necessary to make click at subform for actualisation. Where and how I use requery command for actualization immediately? For change amount, I use another form where I task new amount. How I get focus at main form for use command requery ? Thanks very much!! Thanks , Wayne I am very happy, I try and it's ok. Tell me please, exist a solution for "freeze" a form in a single ...

Bank Reconciliation #3
What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the General Ledger Balances? How do we go about rectifying the Bank reconciliation to agree to the GL Bank Balances? Had entered Increase Adjustment in Cash Transaction that threw out both these balances. Would appreciate your assistance. Once you figure out where the problem is, you will probably need to do a journal entry. I have never had that happen. sabbir wrote: > What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the > General Ledger Balances? > How do we go about rectifying the Bank...

Integration Manager
I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM to bring in an increase adjustment. I have 18 different accounts to credit and want one batch with 18 lines. I keep getting 18 batches with 18 lines in each one. I had set this up correctly once before but something happened to the integration and I had to recreate it and I don't remember what I did before to create one batch. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks, I figured out the problem. I was selecting all 18 rows for the header query instead of the first 2. "LauraS" wrote: > I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM...

Import / Export CSV.
Hello, I have a CSV file with 8 fields (8 columns). I need to import it and fill a IList<Task> where each Task is a row in the CSV file being the columns its properties. All Task properties are String except for one that is DateTime so in that case I need to parse it. Does anyone knows a script for this? And what about a Fluent script? Something like: csvFile.Column["1"].For(t => t.Name) ... Well just an idea. I've never worked with CSV files so ... The file will not have more than 200 rows. And in most cases will have around 10/20. Thank You...

Multiple bank accounts at same bank
Greetings We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit card activity is downloaded without problem but all other accounts inport into the same Money account( the credit card). Is there something simple we missed in creating the accounts? Thanks! =?Utf-8?B?VGFmZnk=?= <Taffy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 03 Jan 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank > (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit car...

Formating Post Import
Good Morning, Hope everyone had a pleasant holiday weekend. Would someone please explain to me how to delete all instances of a quotation mark across all fields in a table? Thanks! -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200709/1 Depending on which version of Access you are using, take a look at the Replace() function. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "NeonSky via AccessMonster.com" <u23580@uwe> wrote in message news:77b89be05dfe1@uwe... > Good Morning, > > Hope everyone had a pleas...

Importing from delimited text file & removing duplicates
Hi I have a problem which I hope someone can help me with because I really don't even know where to start with it. I am using Access 2003. I have a delimited text file which contains about 200,000 lines. There are only 2 fields, Role and ID. The role field contains many duplicates, out of the 200,000 records I think there are only 16,000 unique roles. Role ID AB_F2S_COST_PLAN_CLK EE1 AB_F2S_COST_PLAN_CLK LT10 AB_F2S_COST_PLAN_CLK LT18 AB_F2S_COST_PLAN_CLK LT3 AB_F2S_COST_PLAN_CLK LT7 AB_F2S_COST_PLAN_...

Company Payment Document Management
Hello: What is the Company Payment Document Management window in GP 10.0? I have seen a printscreen on it and supposedly it is in the Tools...Setup...Company area. But, I do not see it in 10.0. What's it about? Why can I not see it in Fabrikam 10.0? Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

EX2003: Cannot show Public Folders in Exchange System Manager (error C103b401)
Hello, I got a problem, which is really driving me crazy. I can't access my Public Folders (in the system manager) see http://support.level4.nl/screenshot.jpg I found several KB's, describing the problem i have, but i tried everything... This KB is describing my problem: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q325920 Does anyone got some suggestions ??? thx! ------------- My environment: - Windows 2003 (all updates) - Exchange 2003 (SP2) - 2 NIC's (one internal IP, one external IP) - SSL enabled (self-CA) What i verified: - All IP/port settings for the &quo...

database management
I am looking for a program that will assist our office i databasemanagement. We currently have our mailing list in MS Exce with over 13000 names. Any suggestions -- Sheila18 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Sheila183's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1666 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31879 see your post in general quesions. >-----Original Message----- > >I am looking for a program that will assist our office in >databasemanagement. We currently have our ...

Downloading from my bank
I posted this in another community but I think it was the wrong place, so sorry if you've seen this before: I think this is really basic but I can't figure it out-- the bank I use is NOT listed as one of the banks that sync with Money, but I thought there was still a way to get my transactions into Money without manually entering them. Is this true? If so, how? In microsoft.public.money, jpasmith wrote: >I posted this in another community but I think it was the wrong place, so >sorry if you've seen this before: > >I think this is really basic but I can't ...

Money 2004 / Bank of America / Direct connect
I am really sorry if this is a repost, but I did search all I could and couldnt find an answer...so here goes. I use Money 2004 standard and dont find Bank of America in the online banks. When I try to update, I get sent to the Read Call summary messages page...it shows Quotes, News, and Exchange Rates as having been updated. However, in the Money Updates it shows an exclamation mark and reads No updates have been made yet. Click here to update now. That doesnt work either. I have already signed up for Direct banking from BofA. My firewall is set to allow Money through. Any ideas ? Or ...

Project Management Billing
Project A is a fixed price project that has two cost categories. Cost category A has a actual cost fo £300 and a project amount (revenue) of £500 and cost categoty B has £20 costs and nil project amount. The accounting method is 100% on completion. We are now at compeletion, we haven't made any billings, and have tried revenue recognition. The expected journal is: Cr WIP £320 Dr Cost category A costs (P&L) £300 Dr Cost category B costs (P&L) £20 Dr Earnings in Excess of Billings £500 Cr Revenues for cateory A (P&L) £500 ----...

importing works only half
I tried to import a 306 MB inbox (yes, I know - much to big but it was not mine) into a newly configurated windows xp with outlook express 6. The backup was also version 6. It starts to import but blocks after 2/3 of the total. This means we can not get the messages back from this year. Before that point everything is restored fine. I tried alternative programmes like Mozilla Thunderbird but with the same result. Any idea how to get the whole file read? Rijlaars This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE)...

Importing ofx file
I'm using Money 2004 Premium and I was downloading my bank account information in ofx format directly in Money; recently this stopped working and I have to manually import the file into money. Not a big deal, but an annoyance just the same. Does anyone have a suggestion as to a fix for this? tia dennisd In message <QK3kl.3776$rt3.617@newsfe15.iad>, dennis <djd@home.net> writes >I'm using Money 2004 Premium and I was downloading my bank account >information in ofx format directly in Money; recently this stopped working >and I have to manually import the fi...

bank listings
My bank is not included on the list of bank options to choose from in the setup of MSN Money 2002. Will I still be able to set my account up using this program? You can always setup an account with any bank to use in Money. If your bank is not listed, this just means that you will not be able to connect through Money to download statements, although they may still have some download options via their website. "gettininit@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02f601c3d0e3$f7e10a20$a601280a@phx.gbl... > My bank is not included on the li...

Money internal error when I download from bank
Help! was using M04, recently upgraded to M05. After new install was prompted to use MSN passport- realised afterwards I didnt want to. After reinstall and restore from backup, I am now finding that when I download from Royal Bank (Canada) there is an "internal error" and money restarts. It often does this 2 or 3 times on restart, and Ive lost the downlaod data from the bank- Im fed up with having to restart and type entries by hand. Have I a setting wrong somewhere? ...

Importing RTF into Publisher
I am trying to view an RTF file in publisher 2000. The problem seems to be that all the text in the RTF is in the form of text boxes. When I try to open this RTF in publisher I see nothing. If I create a dummy file with no text boxes, just regular text, I can view it ok. Does Publisher not handle text boxes in RTF's ? Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from Mike Lynch <mlynch@oceanfree.net> > Does Publisher not handle text boxes in RTF's ? Nope, because text boxes are not a standard feature of the RTF file format. Publisher 2002...

How can I stop Outlook from importing email from another account?
Every time I open Outlook it imports all of my emails from my main email account. Is there any way that I can stop this? I don't want these to be imported. -- Mary On 15/03/2010 05:48, Mary wrote: > Every time I open Outlook it imports all of my emails from my main email > account. Is there any way that I can stop this? I don't want these to be > imported. Outlook only "imports" if you specifically TELL it to. You need to describe EXACTLY what happens. Tell us the type of email account as well. ...

Integration Manager: Progress Bar
When I run an Integration, Progress information (Remaining Time, Elapsed Time, % finished etc.) are not shown. How can I get this to show? I cannot find any option within Integration Manager to do this. Thanks in advance. I believe it depends on what module you are integrating to. >-----Original Message----- >When I run an Integration, Progress information (Remaining >Time, Elapsed Time, % finished etc.) are not shown. How >can I get this to show? I cannot find any option within >Integration Manager to do this. > >Thanks in advance. > >. > ...