Bank errors in Bank Recon

I am really bothered that when our bank makes a significant error (and all
banks eventually do), there is no way to carry the outstanding bank
transaction on bank recon.  Instead we have to adjust our books (improperly)
for the bank error, and then re-adjust when the bank makes the correction.
Please consider adding outstanding bank transactions to bank rec in the
future.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=dcd3ab91-bff5-456e-85a5-61bdbf175831&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Discard Bank Reconciliation
We are currently on GP version 8, SP2 and have picked up a problem in bank management where we are unable to discard changes to the bank reconciliation upon exit - (Save, Discard, Cancel options available). Although we select Discard, the reconciliation still saves the changes. Cash Book Management version is 8.00g12. Any suggestions? ...

etransfers from U.S. bank
Starting August 7th MS money stopped making transfers between accounts at US Bank. US Bank states that there is nothing they can do because the transfer request is not being sent by MS Money. My screen shows the envelope with blue lighting opject telling me the transactions are pending. However the right click option allowing me to cancel the transaction does not appear on the menu. I am manually making the transfer. ...

Value error on OR command
I have unput the following formula and instead of getting a false I get a #VALUE! error. Returns true statement if both are true. Does anyone know why this is happening. Seems pretty straightforward. Does not matter if I use find or findb =OR(FINDB("ISO",G2),FINDB("CAN",G2)) Because findb or find return an error if they cannot find the string, wrap both findb formulas with isnumber like =OR(ISNUMBER(FINDB.....),ISNUMBER(FINDB.....)) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "#VALUE! Error" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:032501c3aa...

ERROR sending the post
I get this error message a lot, these days when trying to respond to a post..........is it just me, or are others getting it frequently as well? Sometimes the response goes through, sometimes not. Sometimes re-sending results in double post, sometimes not.......most aggravating. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 Complain strongly to Microsoft Steve On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:27:01 +0100, CLR <CLR@discussions.microsoft.com> = = wrote: > I get this error message a lot, these days when trying to respond to a= > post..........is it just me, or are others getting it frequently as w...

household bank
I do not see any credit card account for household bank credit card. here is the link: https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? cmd_DisplayLogin= can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? In microsoft.public.money, nair wrote: >I do not see any credit card account for household bank >credit card. here is the link: > >https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? >cmd_DisplayLogin= > >can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? See if Household Credit Services works for your card. ...

Merging Records Error "The Text Entered Exceeds the Maximum Length
Sometimes when we try to merge 2 accounts in CRM 4.0 we get the error "The text entered exceeds the maximum length" and the merge does not take place. I have looked at all my field lengths on the account side and cannot figure out why I am getting this error. It never did this with 3.0. Does anyone know how to fix this or where I can even go to see what field is bringing this error? Tiffani Hi Tiffani, I assume that records created in 4.0 merge with no problem. Chances are that there is a field length from CRM 3.0 that was greater than a field length in 4.0 'out of t...

error 871122
i tried to install the wireless connection with orange but i recive a message like 871122 error. what can i do? ...

Error Message When Opening File
Re: Excel 97 file [from Office 97 Pro Suite] which I created and have been using for years. Suddenly it will not open and gives the message "Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem...". This is a tax file with data from 3 years and will take weeks to recreate (if possible at all). I used the file on my home network (created on my desktop and accessed with my laptop) when the problem surfaced. (Used other Excel and Access files in this manner with no problems). Is there a utility avilable to correct this problem? Running XP Pro and Home M, Some possibilities: Try ope...

The MAPI Call 'OpenMsgStore' Failed with the Following Error #2
I am having a problem with an Exchange 2003 server. I recieve the following errors in the Event Viewer: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: Monitoring Event ID: 1005 Date: 4/13/2006 Time: 1:08:50 AM User: N/A Computer: QA1 Description: Unexpected error <<0xc1050000 - Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. An unexpected, unknown error has occurred. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no: 80040115-0514-000006d9>> occurred. -and- Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: MAPI S...

v10 PA Payroll error
Hi Folks On GP v 10 SP 2. I am not registered for Payroll but I am using Project Accounting. If I try to add an employee under Payroll/Cards/Employee and I key in an Employee ID and tab off the field I get the error 'A get change operation on table 'UPR_MSTR' failed accessing SQL data'. If I click on More Info then the messages 'Invalid Column name 'EMPLSUFF' and 'Invalid Column name 'DEX_ROW_TS' appear. I am able to do the normal PA setups and I can do a ML or a Purchasing transaction, but the Payroll component seems broken. Does anyone have...

Bank Reconciliation #3
What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the General Ledger Balances? How do we go about rectifying the Bank reconciliation to agree to the GL Bank Balances? Had entered Increase Adjustment in Cash Transaction that threw out both these balances. Would appreciate your assistance. Once you figure out where the problem is, you will probably need to do a journal entry. I have never had that happen. sabbir wrote: > What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the > General Ledger Balances? > How do we go about rectifying the Bank...

Error, Windows Cannot find hcw file
I get this error when I do my build: "Error, Windows Cannot find hcw file". However, I build continues after I press OK and all is okay. I've done some reading about this on Google, but have not been able to resolve it. Maybe the experts on this forum and can help me better. Thanks >I get this error when I do my build: "Error, Windows Cannot find hcw file". It looks like your project is using the old Help Compiler Workshop. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=34D35502-4DE9-4676-952C-34CC7F64F098&amp;displaylang=en&display...

Resolving Case Error
Web client - One of my users is having problems resolving cases. The error message dialog appears with the following message: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." I've checked the event viewer on the server but can't find any further information. The user is in the same Business Unit with the same Role as other users who can resolve Cases without a problem. The user owns the case that he's trying to resolve. We've run a full Publish through deployment manager and IISRESET to ensure all customizations were published....

Sub error
I have created this macro but everytime I run it the Columns it hides is incorrect. It hides FGHIJK it should only hide GHI. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Thank you for your help. Sub Done_Changes() ' ' Done_Changes Macro ' ' Range("G11:H50").Select Selection.Locked = True Selection.FormulaHidden = False ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=42 Range("G54:H58").Select Selection.Locked = True Selection.FormulaHidden = False ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=9 Range("G62:H74").Select Selection.Locked = T...

VB error
Hi, I have the code below that will create a new worksheet and rename it after todays date. However if the user trys to create a log again , ie for the same day, I get this error:- Run-time error 1004 cannot rename a sheet to the same name as another sheet, a referenced object or a workbook referenced by visual basic. Oh course what I want is a msg box advising the user that one already exsists ans asking if they wanna view it. the code I have Sub Create_log() Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Sheets("Log master") .Visible = True .Copy After:=She...

Error 36884 from source Schannel in System EventLog
On two servers in EventLog (System) are next new records: /------------------------------------8<----------------------------------\ Event Type: Error Event Source: Schannel Event Category: None Event ID: 36884 Date: 20.11.09 Time: 21:09:05 User: N/A Computer: CTX4 Description: The certificate received from the remote server does not contain the expected name. It is therefore not possible to determine whether we are connecting to the correct server. The server name we were expecting is HSDC01.nerv.cz. The SSL connection request has failed. The attached data contains th...

GDI.exe error in Publisher with HP printer
Printing from Publisher 2002 to a HP 960c deskjet. I keep getting "Mspub has caused an error in GDI.exe". I reinstalled new print drives. Does anyone know how to fix it? What is wrong? I dont' have the BDDenver font installed either! What version Windows? This is a fix for Windows 98 WD2000: IPF in Gdi.exe When Opening, Printing, or Repaginating Large Document http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;220460 It is not Publisher specific but it maybe helpful -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm ...

Public Folder replication error
when I click on a public folder and goto properties in ESM I get this error The operation Failed because of an HTTP error 501 (Not Implemented) ID no: c1020af6 now I followed this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;839744 and it does not fix the problem need some help so I Can remove my first exchange Server from the site ...

error message
I have 2 spreadsheets that are linked - one calculates the data from the other. I am not sure what is causing this error message since nothing has changed in where the source is, and the source is always open when I use the spreadsheet that does the calculations. It is on this file that I get this error message when I try to save: "Excel canno complete this task with available resources. Choose less data or close other applications." I click OK and then get "Unable to save external link values". Its not done this before today...how can I fix this? ...

Integration Manager
I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM to bring in an increase adjustment. I have 18 different accounts to credit and want one batch with 18 lines. I keep getting 18 batches with 18 lines in each one. I had set this up correctly once before but something happened to the integration and I had to recreate it and I don't remember what I did before to create one batch. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks, I figured out the problem. I was selecting all 18 rows for the header query instead of the first 2. "LauraS" wrote: > I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM...

LDAP time out error #2
All our pc's have suddenly started giving the error " Search request to the LDAP directory server has timed out (85)". This happens whenever we put in a partial address and use the directory to find the correct (internal) address. This is using an Inty e-mail server/firewall box connected to a win 2000 network, with XP pro clients and office 2002. When I connect a pc to the inty box directly (ie straight into its network card) it's fine, it's only when I go via the network it hangs. There is no excessive network traffic, so are there any setings on the servers...

Email Errors> no download of messages>error messages. #2
Email Errors> no download of messages>error messages. My email has been working just fine until today. I can't think of anything I've done to create a problem. I'm using WindowsXP-pro-sp2; Outlook 2003, and Norton AntiVirus 2005. The same problem just started in Outlook Express as well. Was on the phone with Charter for over two hours removing email accounts and then adding them from scratch. I've been trying for hours and hours fix this to no avail--the error message keeps coming up and I'm expecting some very important email. The error messages will say someth...

EX2003: Cannot show Public Folders in Exchange System Manager (error C103b401)
Hello, I got a problem, which is really driving me crazy. I can't access my Public Folders (in the system manager) see http://support.level4.nl/screenshot.jpg I found several KB's, describing the problem i have, but i tried everything... This KB is describing my problem: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q325920 Does anyone got some suggestions ??? thx! ------------- My environment: - Windows 2003 (all updates) - Exchange 2003 (SP2) - 2 NIC's (one internal IP, one external IP) - SSL enabled (self-CA) What i verified: - All IP/port settings for the &quo...

SQL server reporting services error
Hi, I get the following error: "The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. " Detailed error below: "[WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.] System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1296 System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +218 Microsoft.Crm.ReportingServices.ReportingService.GetResourceContents(String Resource, String& MimeType) +48 M...

Runtime error 339
I am getting run-time error 339 when trying to create a new item, Has anyone else experienced this. What can be causing this error? you probably need to reindex since taking out the closed stores from the itemdynamic table. "Trinidave" <Trinidave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB3D73F8-633A-44F0-BF06-D17475738074@microsoft.com... >I am getting run-time error 339 when trying to create a new item, > Has anyone else experienced this. What can be causing this error? thank Matt, but this is a separate situation. This is happening at a s...