bad type for word wrap

Dynamics GP v9.0

Message pops up in a window with the error "Bad type for word wrap."

Purchasing>transaction entry

User creates a credit memo, saves, posts. When printing this message pops
up. It does not cause any problems with the posting or printing. It is more
of an annoyance than anything. Can anyone tell me how to stop it from popping
up? It happens even if I change the default printer.
--
ToddR
0

Has the posting report been modified?  If so, does the same message appear if
you disable the modified report for the user, forcing use of the standard
version?

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"ToddR" wrote:

> Dynamics GP v9.0
>
> Message pops up in a window with the error "Bad type for word wrap."
>
> Purchasing>transaction entry
>
> User creates a credit memo, saves, posts. When printing this message pops
> up. It does not cause any problems with the posting or printing. It is more
> of an annoyance than anything. Can anyone tell me how to stop it from popping
> up? It happens even if I change the default printer.
> --
> ToddR
0
info4071 (3004)
7/4/2007 12:20:01 AM
It appears that the message goes away when using the unmodified report. Since
I did not modify the report and the person who did is not with us any longer,
I will have to research what changes there are and how to fix it.
--
ToddR

"Richard L. Whaley" wrote:

> Has the posting report been modified?  If so, does the same message appear if
> you disable the modified report for the user, forcing use of the standard
> version?
>
> --
> Richard L. Whaley
> Author / Consultant / MVP
> Documentation for Software Users

> http://www.AccoladePublications.com
>

> "ToddR" wrote:
>
> > Dynamics GP v9.0
> >
> > Message pops up in a window with the error "Bad type for word wrap."
> >
> > Purchasing>transaction entry
> >
> > User creates a credit memo, saves, posts. When printing this message pops
> > up. It does not cause any problems with the posting or printing. It is more
> > of an annoyance than anything. Can anyone tell me how to stop it from popping
> > up? It happens even if I change the default printer.
> > --
> > ToddR
0
ToddR1 (37)

Word Scrollbar Missing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) I'm not sure what key I pressed, but my Word documents no longer show the page scrollbar on the right hand side of the window. How do I get it back? Thank you, DebT Hi DebT, try the following: click on Word>Preferences, View section, and check the options "Horizontal scroll bar" and "Vertical scroll bar". This should bring them back. On 01/10/09 18:22, in article 59b7db2c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "deboraht@officeformac.com" <deboraht@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operati...

insert a Vertical Line in centre of page in Word?
all what i need is to insert a Vertical Line in centre of page in Word, so if you can help me with thta i will really appreciate. thanks in advance Hary, Draw your line, double click it, choose advanced button in the dialog, position your line horizontally and vertically in the middle in respect to the page. But somehow I have a feeling there is more you want to know. Please mention your version of Word while you are at it. -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "hary" <hary@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:E46A3CF9-24F1-474F-972B-84BFE468C...

Embedded excel are bad rendere

Is HQ good or bad?
I would like to hear from people who have set up and use HQ, weather it's been good and easy to use, or is it more of a hassle to use? Do you need to set up everything for all the stores through HQ, or can each individual store do it's own things, and with HQ someone can basically overlook things, make sure all stores are being operated properly? -- Thank You Vince :) I am fighting through my first HQ deployment right now. So far, here's what I think I know... HQ maintains a master list of inventory items. If the inventory at Store A is substantially different than at...

MS WORD DOC file generation
Hi developers, I am developing a Project in VC++ using which I can recover a corrupted MS WORD .doc file. I know the way to find out the location of text in DOC file. I wanna create a DOC file when I extracted the text from corrupted file. I have tried to add MSWORD.OLB library in my Project but after selecting that library (using class wizard) a large number of classes come in next dialog box. I confused which class I have to select to get my job. There is any else way to implement the logic to recover the file, give your suggestions. If any one of us knows the solution, Please reply soon. ...

Clear the type ahead
Hello, How do you clear the Email addresses that show up while you type a new message in the address zone? This on MacOS X with Entourage X. Thanks for the reply. Andrew Hobson Hi Andrew, here's a link to an article on the Entourage Help site that gives you a detailed answer: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/glossary/mru.html Michel On 29.06.05 9:53, in article BEE8201B.75B1%ahobson@ecoleboiscerf.ch, "HOBSON Andrew" <ahobson@ecoleboiscerf.ch> wrote: > Hello, > > How do you clear the Email addresses that show up while you type a new > message in the addre...

Hundreds of bad mails created in 5 mins in BAD folder
I am using exchange 2000 with sp3 with latest anitivirus patch.I suddenly faced problem of having unnumbered bad mails creating in bad mail folder .I deleted it that mails but mails are creating without stopping . Thanx in advance The contents of the badmail directory are messages that cannot be delivered. For instance, if your server is trying to issue an NDR and cannot deliver it (because the destination address is invalid), once it times out, it will be sent to the badmail directory. If you open a few of the messages in there to see what the contents are, are they NDR's? ...

How do I create Alpha-Numeric Numbering in Word 07? IE: Word_1.0
I need to create a numbering system that includes both Alpha and Numeric characters. Any ideas? If you are referring to static text, it's the same as in previous versions: just type it into the "Number format" box (of the appropriate dialog box). If you have created single-level numbering without attaching it to a paragraph style, place the insertion point in the numbered list. On the Home tab, click the arrow to the right of the Numbering button, and then click Define New Number Format. If you have created single-level numbering and attached it to a paragraph ...

Write typed Dataset as XML
HI I need to create a xml-string from a typed dataset. I just want the elements data. When I use the getxml or writexml, i get the dataset relation to: <PriceResponseDS xmlns=\"http://tempuri.org/PriceResponseDS.xsd\"><PriceResponse><OrderNumber> How can I retrieve the data without parsing every single row in every table in the dataset. /Magnus ...

Linking a sheet's content into a Word document
Hi. I have a Word document and an Excel document. Some of the content of the Word document merely duplicates the content of the Excel document. What I would like to do is to set up the Word document so that it automatically retrieves the text from the Excel document. Similar to doing a '=D5' in an Excel spreadsheet, so that it just harvests the contents of a particular cell (in this case, D5) and transplants it to another place. Is there a way to implant text from the Excel spreadsheet (which is in another file) into the Word document, so that it automatically opens the Excel spre...

YAPTQ: Mixed data types in custom groups (Excel 2003)
Hello, I'm trying to get the following accomplished in Excel 2003: I have a column in a table that keeps track of how late a form was turned in. It can have an integer (for the number of days it was late) or one of several text strings ("On time," "Cannot determine," "Outside report dates.") I need to be able to generate the totals for: On time or within 7 days late, 8-15 days, More than 15 days Cannot determine Outside report dates It seems like it should be a straightforward procedure, where one can specify a range of numbers, or a list of values, but I ...

Weird =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=B1Problem with =B1MS =B1?=Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel �The problem is apparent in what I'm typing here, so �I�'ll just leave the text as it comes out. <br><br>�Much of the time, when I hit the 'shift' key, a plus-minus sign appears! �It's not constant; just most of the time. This happened the first time a few weeks ago, and then it disappeared. �Today it came back. �It seems to start when I'm using the �Comments �function in �Word, and then spread to everything else. �I can sometimes just get the plus-minus sign just by hitting the sh...

Outlook & Word XP: How do I print labels for Christmas cards?!
I get some incredibly frustrated with MS Word & Outlook sometimes! Especially when it comes to trying and make it print a bunch of labels for me, for addressing Christmas cards. According to the online help I can start in Outlook's Contacts and select those I want to send messages to. Fine. I've done that. Now what?! The instructions don't say, and I just can't lay my head on the keyboard and hope to learn what I'm supposed to do next. I suppose the online help could help, but I don't know what the "correct" key words would be, so I cannot enter the k...

bad links
I did some formulas with figuers from other files. the problem is tha when i open the sheet the links to the other documents don't wor anymore. i have to open the source sheets so that the figuers appear how can i make the links work even if the source sheets are no opend??? Thx, Ovidi -- Ovidi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ovidiu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2732 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=46820 do your links have the path to the file, the file name and ...

Has anybody else had very bad corruption?
About two weeks ago I went into MS Money like I do every day, but I noticed that my account balances were very off. As I scanned all of my accounts I noticed that all of a sudden I had alot of duplicate transactions. Not only in accounts that I autosync with (Citibank) but with accounts I maintain manually also. There was no rhyme or reason to it - and it was spread over mot of my accounts. At first I tried the salvage/super salvage utilities. No help. Then I decided to go in and just delete the dups. They were easy to spot - they were all unreconciled. I then found out that I could not delet...

How to convert mime type email to SMIME type email with dettach signature
How to convert mime type email to SMIME type email with dettach signature I want to convert the MIME type email to SMIME type email. but i cant do it. can anybody help me.i can do it in case use the attach signature in Signdata interface to get attach signature but when i get the dettach signature that time my email will be temmpered. ...

Hyperlink to bookmark in Word 2007
I can hyperlink to a bookmark in a Word document if the document is opened in Word 2003, where the link is of the form: http://server/mysite/docs/mydoc.doc#mybookmark However, in Word 2007, the document is opened at its top; the bookmark is ignored. Could anyone confirm whether this is a known problem with Word 2007? I have seen another instance reported: http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/Word/microsoft.public.word.docmanagement/2008-10/msg00410.html but supporting evidence would be helpful. Thanks. In a quick test, hyperlinking to a particular bookmark seems to work f...

Is Visual Studio a bad validator?
Can anyone please explain why VS.NET 2003 XML IDE sometimes has problems validating documents against a schema but the same document/schema validates fine when run against system.xml.xmlvalidatingreader. Is this a documented bug? I could not find much on google. In the future I'll validate at http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xsdvalidator/Default.aspx Wole Ogunremi wrote: > Can anyone please explain why VS.NET 2003 XML IDE sometimes has problems > validating documents against a schema but the same document/schema validates > fine when run against system.xml.xmlvalidati...

object linking from excel to word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Copy a cell from excel into word as special paste object link, when I print, it prints a cell box around the object. <br> 1. How do I get rid of this box (doesn't do this in 2004) <br> 2. It positions insert before my text, not where I have put the cursor. This is Mac version of word. Unfortunately this is a PITA that has yet to be resolved & I'm not confident that it will be for the 2008 version. As an alternative use the Paste Special options for either 'Unformatted' or '...

how to change numbers into words,
In excel how to change numberical data into english words, many times currency figures are required to be stated into english words as well so what is the formula for this problem, for example for US$ 5400 : $ Five thousand four hundred is the conversion into words. See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Mukesh Dhoot" <Mukesh Dhoot @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B59710A8-2377-4CF5-98B0-229933A3DE33@microsoft.com... > In excel how to change numberical data into e...

Word 2007 Fill-in forms not working for Word 2003 users
I created a form with fill-in capabilities. It works fine for 2007 users, but Word 2003 users cannot even click on the fill-in boxes. I tried saving the document as 2007 w/2003 compatibility, and I also tried saving the document as a Word 2003 doc...but it still doesn't work. Any idea what is happening and what I should do? If you used content controls, then you will have to redo the form, as they were added in Word 2007 and are not backward-compatible. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Bx...

DOTX type files
I am having problems converting dotx type files made with Office 07 with my Officer XP , I downloaded the Compatability Pack and I am still having problems any ideas? Word versions prior to Word 2007 are incompatible with Word 2007 templates. The compatibility pack allows the editing of Word 2007 *documents* only. If you want to edit or create a Word 2007 template you will need Word 2007. If you want to create a template compatible with both versions crete a word97-2003 DOT template. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <&g...

need help bad
hi everybody i have rms & recantly i opened another store & i been putting new items about 500 item i was able to issolate the new item in a table by linking the data to access now i need to import the new item into my old store through access or sql but i think appened query by access is easier since i have the two tables each time i try to appened the new item table to my item table i get error cuse can't update DB time stamp & i get error for the key index any help will be really appreciated thanks -- maher almasri find the QSCImp.exe util this will let you impor...

DASHBOARDING chart type
Is there a way to simulate DASHBOARDING with Excel chart types? -- JCA Jon Peltier has instructions for a speedometer chart: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/SpeedometerXP.html jcaranibar wrote: > Is there a way to simulate DASHBOARDING with Excel chart types? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Trying to change the background of a cell if I type a certain word
I am creating an Equipment Status worksheet for my job. Is there a formula that I can use to change the background color of a paticular cell if I type the word of that paticular color in it? I.E. in the status column I type the word "red" how can I make that cell's background that color? Or that row? -- T-DOGG01 See replies at your other posts -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "T-DOGG01" <TDOGG01@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51A3E333-CBC3-4391-B74A-5E6E049939BD@microsoft.com... >I am creating an Equipment Status worksheet for my job. Is...