Auto-Import Currency Exchange Rates?

Does anyone know of any software to auto-import daily exchange rates for
Dynamics GP?  We currently manually update 3 exchange rates daily (EUR, GBP,
CDN).
0
GPINC (39)

On Nov 22, 1:01 am, GPINC <GP...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of any software to auto-import daily exchange rates for
> Dynamics GP?  We currently manually update 3 exchange rates daily (EUR, GBP,
> CDN).

You can use Integration manager to import exchange rates into
Dynamics. There would typically be two steps
1. You setup a download to a file from a web service from say yahoo
finance or WSJ
2. You make an integration that reads that file and imports the
exchange rate.

You can automate the integration manager to run using the steps here -
http://msdynamicsgp.blogspot.com/ - Look at the links in the right,
for automate IM.

HTH,
Jivtesh
Dynamics Blog : http://www.jivtesh.com/

0
jivtesh (113)

Importing Outlook Messages into Outlook Express
I previously used Outlook 2000 on an old PC and now have a new PC using Outlook Express 6. I saved some of my old Outlook .msg files and Outlook mailbox.pab file on my new PC, but have not been able to "import" the Outlook files into Outlook Express. My Office 2000 CD is damaged and I have no way of installing Outlook on my new PC. Is there a way of opening or importing my Outlook files with Outlook Express? Appreciate the help, David ...

imported items don't appear
I imported approx 300 items from my credit card account. The first 50 or so appeared just fine. My account in MS Money still shows that I have 259 Items To Review. However, the items don't appear. I've tried exiting and logging back in. In microsoft.public.money, jch wrote: >I imported approx 300 items from my credit card account. The first 50 or so >appeared just fine. My account in MS Money still shows that I have 259 Items >To Review. However, the items don't appear. I've tried exiting and logging >back in. Close Money In Internet Explorer d...

Importing numbers from 200 worksheets into 1
I wish to import numeric data from numerous worksheets, say upto 200, into an overall summary page. For example, I have 200 projects, thus each worksheet is named Prj1, Prj2, etc. In each of these I enter the numbers of hours that the workforce book to these projects. The list of workforce members can be up to 100 different designations, and different projects necessarily do not use the same combination of the workforce. For example: Column C Column E Prj1 row 17 lead electrical engineer 200 Row 23 Senior mechanical engineer 450 Row 51 Junior piping engineer 700 Pr...

Auto Filter problem

Auto-Editing

importing from excel
I have figured out how to customize a contact form (FORM) as well as how to save it and select it as the default for a folder (FOLDER). When you choose to create a new contact in FOLDER, it uses the FORM as the layout. If a contact is already in FOLDER, I can edit the layout as needed. I can import data and map the layout, but it uses the contact default instead of FORM, despite FORM being selected in the "When posting to this folder, use:" and "Forms associated with this folder:" sections. Is there any way to import contacts from an excel file to FORM instead...

importing #3
I have excel 2000 and a old lotus 1-2-3 ver 5 but it seems as though I have a prgm. from lotus that is in a later format than ver5 so my lotus will not open it and I cant seem to get excel to import it either anyhelp would be a great help. I really need this file Haz Dear Haz This may or may not work - I have done a quick test with the process using a copy of an excel file, and that worked, so hopefully you should have some success. Take a copy of the 123 file and in windows explorer, change the file name to have a .txt extension, then open the new text file in excel. Unfortunately all...

Unable to Forward Meeting Requests to users on Exchange 2003
I am finally migrating my users from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. This past weekend I changed my bridgehead server to a new Exchange 2003 SP2 Server I also migrated about 500 out of 4000 users to new Exchange 2003 SP2 servers. Now when users try to forward any meeting requests using either Outlook XP or Outlook 2003 they get an undeliverable message stating that they do not have permission to send to the message. This only happens when they are either forwarding meeting request to someone outside the office and it is routing through the new bridgehead server or to a user that is on one ...

Auto-Calculate

Can I import a calendar from a palm os to outlook?
"kyle" <kyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9E20640-188D-4355-A3D6-28C3E586A28C@microsoft.com... > Hi - When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent details. Be sure to put a consise summary of your question in the subject line, and the full details in the body of your post. That said, your best bet is just to sync your Palm to Outlook directly. If your Palm CD didn't...

Exchange Attributes missing from 2000 DC Controller
Hi guys, I have two questions that I am sure I shoudl know the answers to but thought I would get a quicker response from newsgroups than my memory; We have a windows 2000 domain that has been upgraded to windows 2003 schema but has no 2003 Domain Controlllers. There is one 2003 member server that is running Exchange 2003. 1: We can only modify/ view the Exchange attributes of active directory on the 2003 member servers active directory. Is there anyway of upgrading the active directory managers on the 2000 domain controllers to show the exchange attributes? 2: Where can I get the re...

auto copy self

Auto correct or Auto complete

Import/Export Functionality
Hi! This relates to Outlook 2000.... I run the Import/Export function regularly, but find it annoying that it does not remember the options I selected last time I ran it. It does remember the filename I exported to, but in the first two dialogs I have to click or scroll and click to get to my preferred selection. Is there any way to get it to pre-select my preference? (I don't mind editing the Registry if that is neccessary!) TIA, JohnK (Posted again as no repsonse previously) No such setting that I know of. Nor would I recommend using that function as often as you are unless you ar...

OWA auto login

LDAP attributes for importing contacts
Hi, Sorry if this is not the correct discussion group. I am trying to import thousands of contacts into AD2003 so users can select them from the address list that I have created. Here are the fields I am using: DN,CN=paul smith,OU=Test Contacts,DC=SE,DC=TEST,DC=LOCAL ObjectClass,contact givenName,Paul mail,paul.smith@hotmail.com sn,smith DisplayName,smith paul company,Testing Co targetAddressSMTP:paul.smith@hotmail.com The contacts are created and all appear in address list filtered by company name. When I select the contact from AD computer and users right click send mail, mail is se...

Auto look through subfolders

HOWTO : Export/Import customizations from mscrm to mscrm
Hi, Can we export customizations done in one MSCRM server to other. I have created few forms and published at my site ie. at Adventure Works Cycle. I want to export the same to the clents site i.e Production environnment. on the Client's MSCRM system. Any ideas ? Please help!!! Thanks in advance Anand Sagar do to deployment manager and then expert customizations then go to new server and to import customizations form deployment manager "Bhaskar" <cyberbhaskar@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uN1dyYDhDHA.1200@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, Can we export customiza...

MOC Exchange 2000
Sabe Alguien donde puedo bajar los MOC de Exchang 2000 Gracias ...

Exchange 2007 Beta 2 question
Hi I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to create a new email life cycle policy, but the option to do this cannot be found. I right click on the mailbox icon in EMC under "organization" but the option is not listed. The only listed options are. Also the tab in ESM for this is not there New address list New managed custom folder new managed fodler mailbox policy new offline address list On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:58:02 -0700, skip <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to...

Test number of decimal places in Currency format
How can I interrogate the system (Windows, I guess) to find out how many decimal places are specified in its Currency format? Alternatively, how can I test a number that's been entered to ensure that the user did not enter more decimal places than the Windows currency format permits (Access will store what's entered, but I want to reject what's been entered if it's not according to the Regional settings). Bob Randy Birch has code to give you details about the defined Locale Currency information at http://vbnet.mvps.org/code/locale/localecurrency.htm Note, though, th...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

exchange failover server (sorta)
I have an idea for a cheap(er) solution to providing a failover exchange server (excuse me if this has already been thought of or shot down). 1) Back up Information Store of SERVER1 (using backup exec) 2) Immediately after backup of SERVER1, restore IS to SERVER2 (SERVER2 would be in a "same but different" site name and organization name, using the method to restore IS backups to a new server described by Veritas in their white papers). If SERVER1 were to crash (and IS service fail to start) during the work day, could you "failover" to SERVER2 by having the individual u...