Auto Allocate/Fulfill SOP when items are in multiple bins

GP Sales Order Processing requires additional data entry whenever a sales
order quantity ordered exceeds the quantity avaiable in the Item Site Default
Bin>Sales Order Fulfillment Bin. The allocation/fulfillment exception report
will list the documents and items & instructions that "Additional bin
selections are required for item number XXXXXX.
We require a process to automatically allocate & fulfill by Document/Batch
based on the quantity available in all bins for that item.
Does anyone have a solution?

--
RobertShap

Created a solution - in SOP & Inventory>Auto assign Lot based on date received
Use a Lot named "A" when recieving inventory.
GP's allocate process will auto select the bin for all items/orders assign
Lot A
--
RobertShap

"RobertShap" wrote:

> GP Sales Order Processing requires additional data entry whenever a sales
> order quantity ordered exceeds the quantity avaiable in the Item Site Default
> Bin>Sales Order Fulfillment Bin. The allocation/fulfillment exception report
> will list the documents and items & instructions that "Additional bin
> selections are required for item number XXXXXX.
> We require a process to automatically allocate & fulfill by Document/Batch
> based on the quantity available in all bins for that item.
> Does anyone have a solution?
>
> --
> RobertShap

Auto Filter problem

Sum based on multiple conditions
I have Column A with a "stage" in it that will range from 1 - 8 I have column B with a "close date" in it that could be any date I have column C with a value in it. I need the sum of the values in C that have Close dates in any given range (ex. 10/1/2004 through 10/31/2004), that are in any given sales stage. I tried using SUMIF which seems to only work with 1 condition...so I can do =SUMIF(AA,1,CC) and it will give me the sum of the values that are in stage 1. SUMIF doesn't appear to work with ranges or multiple conditions though. =SUMPRODUCT((C1:C100>="...

multiple optimal solution?
Is anybody who knows how to get multiple optimal solutions for linear programming problem through Excel Solver? Thanks a lot! ...

Auto-Editing

multiple lines tool tip
Hello group, Can someone please tell me how can I display multiple lines in a tool tip? When I try to display the string "Line one\r\nLine two", the \r and \n are not interpreted as escape characters and are replaced with two squares. Thank you, Geo Take a look at the CToolTipCtrl::SetMaxTipWidth() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Geo" <ckarakiro@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:055d01c3721f$0ef0a370$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hello group, > > Can someone please tell me how can I display mult...

Settings.settings file with settings for multiple regions

Auto-Calculate

Saving or Exporting Outlook Express Sent Items
How can Sent Items in Outlook Express be saved to a location or file that they could be retrieved when virus or hard disk problems make access impossible? Are they stored somewhere in Windows Explorer that is accessible? If so, where? Can they be copied to a word document other than by highlighting text in each message? Any explanation would be appreciated since Help or menus don't help with this problem. I can back up My Docs and other files to an external drive, but don't know how to do this with important email messages I need to save and protect against disk or compu...

Multiple signatures #3
Hi I have two accounts in my outlook and I have each assigned a different signature under Tools->Options-Mail Format. When I create a new message, I have an Accounts toolbar button which I can use to select which account I want to send email from. The problem is that when I switch the account here the signature does not change. What is the proper way to setup different signatures for different account? Thanks Regards To get the signature to change when you switch accounts, you need to be = using Word as your email editor, which is a setting on the same dialog. --=20 Sue Mosher,...

Multiple Site Routing
I have two sites, each with its own exchange server. We are all in one domain. We have to forward our outgoing internet emails through a smart host for archiving purposes. No big deal there. However, I need to route all incoming emails directly to/from each Exchange server without passing it to the smarthost. What is the best way to do this. Again, we have a single email domain with some users in one office, and others in the 2nd office. The exchange servers are part of the same domain and same site group - they are physically in different locations with a working link between the two o...

auto copy self

Auto correct or Auto complete

OWA auto login

Auto look through subfolders

Auto date

An auto reply to an auto reply!

saving multiple emails with attachments in Outlook 2003
Hi, I want to be able to save multiple email messages along with their attachments. Into a folder on my computer. I know that I can select the email, and then go to the File -> Save As.. and save the email with its attachment as type outlook message (.msg) to do the job for a single email. Is there a way to do this quickly for many emails all at once? When you're dealing with 100+ emails doing it that way just takes way too long. Thanks! The easiest way to save multiple email messages is to create a new Personal Folder (called a .pst file) and move the messages into that f...

Auto-Alphabetize

Multiple sendings of emails
Hi, Can anyone explain why my Outlook 2003 is sending emails that have more than one recipient multiple times . It occurs with distribution lists and with emails with multiple recipients. This isn't a consistent behaviour but frequent enough to be a major productivity hassle. (We have recently changed ISP, but thus far believe the ISP that it is not a fault with their service). Thank you, Graham Does your antivirus scan outgoing email? That often causes such problems. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outloo...

can exchange 2003 configure for multiple forest?
Hello, can I configure an exchange server 2003 for multiple forest user accounts? Thanks for your help, Hunter ...

Database
Thank you experts, in advance! I am attempting to make an asset managing database for my personal use within my company. The trillion Excel pages I have to update atm is becoming ridiculous. What I have: A table with all employees' first and last name, division, department, etc. A table with all devices' serial number, type, version, etc. Each device is linked to an employee... each employee can have multiple devices. What I need: I would like to know the best way to assign software to these devices. I would like to have a table of all of the software we own (i...

multiple instances
How do I check if an instance of my application is running so it isn't run more than once. I am using Visual C++ 6 Thanks Look at codeguru/codeproject for examples. Here are some: http://www.naughter.com/sinstance.html http://www.codeproject.com/threads/singleinstancemfc.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ed" <eddie@hvc.rr.com> wrote in message news:v1ubg.191$J95.30@trndny05... > How do I check if an instance of my application is running so it isn't run > more than once. > I am using Visual C++ 6 > Thanks > > ...

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...