ATP should show Open Mfg Orders

 The ATP window (inq>Inv>ATP) currently does not display unallocated "Open"
Mfg Orders only released orders.  Many companies don't change the Mfg Order
status to release until they are ready to pick the materials and/or start the
order.  Sales can inadvertantly sell material that is required on open Mfg
Orders.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d4ae0dc5-36f2-4ccb-bd0b-23783a10f610&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

And that is correct.  Until an item is allocated it is technically available
for sale.  Reconsider the process here.

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"ATP should show Open Mfg Orders" wrote:

>  The ATP window (inq>Inv>ATP) currently does not display unallocated "Open"
> Mfg Orders only released orders.  Many companies don't change the Mfg Order
> status to release until they are ready to pick the materials and/or start the
> order.  Sales can inadvertantly sell material that is required on open Mfg
> Orders.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d4ae0dc5-36f2-4ccb-bd0b-23783a10f610&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
info4071 (3004)

Records will not open
I am experiencing a problem with certain records within CRM that will not open. The system will try and try to open the record (pinging out two processors) until it finally times out. This is only with certain records but not others... Any suggestions? We experienced a similar problem. We created those records again (Leads) and deleted the old ones... all worked fine then "Phillip Sperry" <phillip.sperry@mxsecure.com> wrote in message news:9FeSb.10804$QJ3.6760@fed1read04... > I am experiencing a problem with certain records within CRM that will not > open. The syst...

Showing edits
I have Word 2003. I want to show (side-line) text that has been added or changed but can't see how this is done. Thanks. Bill R That's called Track Changes in Word. Either turn it on in the menu or use the shortcut Control+Shift+E. If you want a run through on how to use TT in Word, see Shauna Kelly's excellent article on TT under the 'Sharing Microsoft Word Documents' section here http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/ -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Bill R" <bill@compsols.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:ujtBbN9sKHA.5036@TK2...

Order Acknowledgement Form
Hi: Does anyone have a generic Order acknowledgement form that I could use? Thanks, Tim There are all sorts of forms built into the Publisher program. File, new, business forms. You probably could adapt one to suit your needs. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "tboat4" <tboat4@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F25C1292-D1DE-4F56-B314-50A6176D510B@microsoft.com... > Hi: > > Does anyone have a generic Order acknowl...

Date field showing up as day-month when it should be mm/yy
I am exporting from a web report where the field shows up as MM/YY. When I export to Excel the column shows up as DD-Month. So 05/09 becomes 9-Dec. 05/05 becomes 5-May. I cant get it to format correctly. Any ideas? On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:34:35 -0700 (PDT), Kristen <kristen.hallock@gmail.com> wrote: >I am exporting from a web report where the field shows up as MM/YY. >When I export to Excel the column shows up as DD-Month. So 05/09 >becomes 9-Dec. 05/05 becomes 5-May. I cant get it to format correctly. > >Any ideas? You are going to have to import the date as "Text...

Dynamics GP 9 Order Creation via Web Services
I am creating a new Sales Order via GP 9 Web Services' CreateSalesOrder() call, which does not return the Id of the newly-created order. What is the easiest way to retrieve the order I just created with this call? Thanks, Jess Chadwick You can use the GetSalesOrderList operation and restrict the criteria using the date that you created the slaes order. This will give you a list that you can loop over until you find the one that you want. You can also provide the number that you want the system to use for the sales order, that way you know ahead of time what the number is. -- ...

"Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" is dimmed
We are running Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003. A user recently got married and her AD account was updated to reflect the name change. Since that time, she is no longer able to browse a public contact folder she had previously marked to show as an e-mail address book. She can view it and browse it via Outlook directly with no trouble, but cannot access it via the address book. The option to "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" is grayed out, preventing her from re-enabling this much-needed feature, and I can't figure out why. I verified her membership in the secu...

Office doc will only open read only.
For example a user has created a PPT doc, saved it on the fileserver, closed it, but when the next user tries to open and edit the doc they get the error "file in use by the first user. Would you like to open a read only copy?" I've had both users reboot, had the file creator open and resave the doc. No luck. Anyone else having this problem? D Out ...

Opening a web page into a worksheet
2 computers, both have Excel '03 pro. On work computer, choose open, paste URL into the File Name box and hit enter. Excel opens the web page into a new workbook, but many of the links are not maintained. On home compuer, choose open, paste URL into the File Name box and hit enter. Excel opens the HTML of the web page in the text import wizard. I'm trying to consolidate searches from multiple regions on craigs list. If I try opening this MS discussion group page, it opens ok, with links in tact. Is there anything I can do to help retain the links or bypass the text ...

Clipart does not show in Publisher documents
I have an end-user that is not able to see some of her clipart within Publisher documents. When connected to her machine via RA or RDC I can see the graphics with no problem at all...sounds familiar? I have ran a repair of Office XP and when she saved 1 of them in 98 format and then converted it back it worked for a few days but not working again. Upgrade the video driver in your user's computer. Try this to see if this is indeed the problem. Slide the acceleration down on the adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If this solves the is...

Pic not showing in signature #2
Hi All, I have my signature scanned (.JPG format) and i want to include it in my email signature. But i am unable to figure out that why the signature is not visible to the recipient. if i insert it in a mail its visible but if i use the default signature that i created, it doesnt show. Please Help Gary Gary, I found that if the image is located on the local PC it will not be visible to the recipient in an Exchange environment. To resolve this, the image needs to be stored on a network drive. Again this is in an exchange environment. Hope this helps. Sarah "Gary" wrote...

Some info not showing up in my report
Good morning. I have a report that is pulling from a query. When I run the query, it has all the data it should have. But when I open the report, I don't see all of the information that was in the query. Since the data is there, when I run the query......does anyone have any tips on what I should look for in my report, that it would all not be coming thru? I have no filters set up. Thanks! -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Never mind! Found the answer myself...........have a good day everyone! Lori2836 wrote: >Good morning. I have a report that is p...

How to Show images by default
How do I set WLM to display all images by default? Thanks for your time. -- JamesKB Tools | Safety Options | Security. Uncheck: "Block images.........". -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "JamesKB" <jameskb@jkbsystems.com> wrote in message news:OeFt3roeKHA.5792@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > How do I set WLM to display all images by default? > > Thanks for your time. > -- > JamesKB ...

trouble opening excelsheet
hi all, I had an excel file. when i send out, some user can open and some user cannot open. is there any solution for this? and what might had cause the excel file to act this way. because it can always be open by all user until recently. Thanks alot -- cmiaoqin ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cmiaoqin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29430 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=498196 Do you have an administrator that grants access to certain files/folders? Access ri...

Can't remove close po showing recieved
I have a po I'm trying to close with edit purchase order status window. Some items have been partially recieved and some invoiced. I just want to close this messed up po and be done with it. I recieve and error message"You can't change the staus of this line item; it has unposted invoices attached to it." This is actually not true that I can tell. How do I fix this po so it can be closed. I'm completeley baffled. I've had this happen before when a posting hangs because of a power failure. Tom, have you run reconcile on your Purchase Orders? If not, I would try...

Publisher 2000SR1 won't open Publisher 2 file. Is there a viewer?
I have a Publisher 2 file I'd like to open to view, but my copy of Publisher 2000SR1 says it can't open a file created by another version of Publisher. Is there a viewer for Pub 2 files? No viewer... Publisher 2.0 files are tough to open because of a security update. Error message when you try to open a Publisher 2.0 publication in Publisher 2003, Publisher 2002, or Publisher 2000: "Publisher cannot open this file" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924685/en-us I have Publisher 2.0, if you send the file to me I will convert it to 2000 for you. mary-sauer@columbus.rr.com ...

Minimize -> hide, show -> restore/maximize?
Hi, In a MFC dialog app with a tray icon, I'd like to hide the window when the user clicks the minimize button. I use the following code for this: void CXBTClientDlg::OnSize(UINT nType, int cx, int cy) { ETSLayoutDialog::OnSize(nType, cx, cy); if (nType == SIZE_MINIMIZED && m_show_tray_icon) ShowWindow(SW_HIDE); } To unhide the window, I use this code: switch (lParam) { case WM_LBUTTONUP: ShowWindow(IsWindowVisible() ? SW_HIDE : SW_SHOW); if (IsWindowVisible()) SetForegroundWindow(); return 0; } The problem is that SW_SHOW doesn't restore the size of the window, s...

Showing "BCC" and not showing "From" when writing new mail
Outlook 2007 on this computer, when you hit "New" opens a new mail message that shows the "From" area and does not show the "BCC" area. I'd like to know how to: (1) stop showing the "From" area and (2) showing the BCC area on messages that I'm writing. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! Ivan Look at the Options Tab You can't miss it. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <IWHalperin@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7c145f22-739c-4599-8e2b-3fa6f4de7ab3@e6g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Outlook 2007 on this computer, when you hit &q...

Running total of counts open/closed
I have a database of investigations that are open and closed. I am having trouble creating a query/chart that is able to run a cumulative total (running total) for all open investigations. So the chart will keep count of the open investigations until they close, then they are considered closed. open = "open" from last month + "opened" in current month - "closed" in current month closed = closed in current month *opened (will NOT need to show up on the chart) = "opened" in current month Is there a way to code to automate this process where Acces...

When I open the pages in a browser all text goes bold. why?
I have made all my pages and made sure that there is no 'non-closed' html tages for bold. in the normal view all my text is as I want it to be but as soon as I open the preview tab or open the page in a browser all the text goes bold. Why is it doing this and how do I stop it? It is usually not possible to solve rendering problems without seeing the page. Please publish a page with the problem and give a link to it. -- Ron Symonds Microsoft MVP (Expression Web) http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread. "BigAd...

How do I determine which order to use in a polynomial trendline?
I have two years worth of monthly revenue data. I'd like to forecast the next year based on this data. Should I use the polynomial trendline? If so, which order do I need to use? Most business have a strong seasonal component which would typically involve a Fourier analysis. After removing the seasonal component, you could look for a systematic trend, which might involve a low order polynomial. When fitting polynomials without a theoretical justification for the model, beware of overfitting the data. Jerry "Nina" wrote: > I have two years worth of monthly revenue d...

PL2 : Tracking who opened an email
Hi, We have an Exchange 2003 server. One of our users have noticed that their emails are being read whilst out of the office. Nobody has access to her mailbox. It seems that somebody is accessing her mailbox with her login details. We can easily change her password, but want to track down who is viewing her emails. We did a test and logged out of Outlook. 30 minutes later Exchange system manager showed she logged back in and logged off again. Does the message tracking log store IP addresses when emails are opened? thanks, PL2 No. I'm sure that there are commercial (3rd party...

Report opens behind switchboard
Using Access 2007. Created switchboard using switchboard manager. When I use the switchboard to open a report, the report opens behind the switchboard. I have to close the switchboard to see the report. I would like the report to open on top of the switchboard. Thanks for your help. Change the pop-up property of the form to yes. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "esilverb" wrote: > Using Access 2007. Created switchboard using switchboard manager. When I use > the switchboard to open a report, the report opens behind the switchboard. I >...

Excel Calculations Open in Manual Occasionally
MSOffice 2003, WinXP. When I open Excel, the Calculation Option defaults to Manual instead of remaining on Automatic. Is this a bug in Excel? I never set it to Manual. Thoughts can be posted or sent rich32822(Remove this)@hotmail.com. Regards, If the first workbook you open is set to manual it will change the setting for other workbooks as well meaning that if someone is sending you a workbook with this set, you open it by opening the attachment and Excel opens. Then you close this particular workbook and you open a new workbook, this workbook will now be set to manual -- Regards,...

Medical Transactions not showing on tax report
What is the best way to setup a medical account so it shows on the tax report usinf Money06 Deluxe? I currently transfer the transaction to the specificate medical account from my checking when making a payment using the transfer option under categories. When running the tax report, it only recognizes what is listed under the healthcare category, and doesn't recognize transfers. I don't want to have to manually key in to two seperate accounts everytime I pay a medical bill. Any suggestions? Thanks Chris If I understand what you're doing I don't believe there is a solutio...

Excel prompts for VBA password when opening
Hola, I have a workbook in which I protected the VBA code with a password. It works fine. The user doesn't have access to the code. I'm automatically setting the Solver referece using the following code (partly shown). Set oWB = ActiveWorkbook strSolverPath = Application.LibraryPath & "\SOLVER\SOLVER.XLAM" With AddIns("Solver Add-In") .Installed = False .Installed = True End With oWB.VBProject.References.AddFromFile strSolverPath The situation is that when the user opens the workbook it's being asked for the VBA Projec...