asp.net is cycling the AppDomain #2

Hi,

My client has been using Business Portal 4.0 for over a month in conjunction
with Dynamics GP 10.0. Recently the client has received the following error
in the Event Viewer: asp.net is cycling the AppDomain

Any idea of what the problem is and how it can be resolved?

More detail below:
Event code: 3005
Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
Event time: 2009/05/19 02:27:04 PM
Event time (UTC): 2009/05/19 12:27:04 PM
Event ID: de12506fed09447a8a8b47bd3c3a26f7
Event sequence: 2757
Event occurrence: 2
Event detail code: 0
Application information:
Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/641446473/Root-1-128871858229159472
Trust level: WSS_Minimal
Application Virtual Path: /
Application Path: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\120\
Machine name: MRBURNS
Process information:
Process ID: 344
Process name: w3wp.exe
Account name: ORIONSA\ctnsharepoint
Exception information:
Exception type: NullReferenceException
Exception message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Request information:
Request URL:
http://mrburns:120/BusinessPortal/Applications/ReqMgmt/Transaction/RequisitionDoc.aspx
Request path:
/BusinessPortal/Applications/ReqMgmt/Transaction/RequisitionDoc.aspx
User host address: 10.2.2.72
User: ORIONSA\ninam
Is authenticated: True
Authentication Type: NTLM
Thread account name: ORIONSA\ctnsharepoint
Thread information:
Thread ID: 7
Thread account name: ORIONSA\ctnsharepoint
Is impersonating: False
Stack trace: at
Microsoft.Dynamics.Requisition.Setup.SetupCompany.set_CompanyID(Int16 value)
at
Microsoft.Dynamics.Requisition.Setup.SetupCompanyVirtualCollection.InsertByID(Int16 companyID)
at
Microsoft.Dynamics.Requisition.UI.Transaction.RequisitionDoc.InitializeCompanySetup(Boolean forceInit)
at
Microsoft.Dynamics.Requisition.UI.Transaction.RequisitionDoc.InitializeUserAccess()
at
Microsoft.Dynamics.Requisition.UI.Transaction.RequisitionDoc.Page_Load(Object
sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
Custom event details:

Thank you
Neil
0
NeilPalmer (76)

rms 1.2 vs 2.0 #2
i'm considering upgrading from RMS v 1.2 to v 2.0 running 5 store locations with HQ. i have a trial version of Store Ops 2.0 that i've been testing to see what differences there are and really can not see where much has changed. i do not know what changed in HQ since i do not have that trial. can anyone fill me in on what improvements were made between the 2 versions? obviously i can not obtain support for v 1.2 any long which is a concern but aside from that is there value in upgrading, especially in these challenging financial times? thanks, jim Brad, You're right ...

ASP to ASP.NET --- XMLHTTP error--XML document must have a top level element
Hi i am converting an ASP page to ASP.NET. The original ASP code works perfectly but in ASP.NET i am getting the error "XML document must have a top level element." I have checked the XML being sent and it looks exactly the same as the live (working version). The back end code has not changed at all. The client side code is as follows: Dim xmlhttp, WISERServer WISERServer = "JK-VM1/production/Pages/XML.asp" xmlhttp = CreateObject("MSXML2.XmlHttp.4.0") xmlhttp.open("GET", WISERServer, False) xmlhttp.setReques...

Lock cells #2
Hi! Is it possible to adjust excel in a way that cells are automaticall locked after entering a figure/ value? Only cells should be locked tha are already containing a value. Thank you for your help! br Fran -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Frank, here is one way, change the range to your range and unlock the cells in that range before you put the macro in. To put in this macro right click on the worksheet tab and view code, in the window that opens paste this code, press Alt and Q to close this window and go back to your workbook. If you are using excel 2000 or newer ...

Where are various stages of sales cycle?
Hi, According to our previous CRM system, a sales cycle consists of: Prospecting Qualification Needs Analysis Value Proposition Identify Decision Makers Perception Analysis Negotiation/Review Very close to Closed Won Closed Won Closed Lost I am trying to find the equivalent model under Microsoft CRM. I guess "Prospecting" is the same as a "Lead" in CRM system. I guess after the qualification, a "Lead" either becomes an "Opportunity" or it disqualifies. Ok. After a lead has become an opportunity, where are the remaining stages of the sales cycle? M...

.NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update
Hi I am unable to install the .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update - error code 0x643 (tried dozens of times). I have found a resolution on the MS site but it does not show me where to find .NET Framework version 2.0 SP2, version 3.0 SP2 or version 3.5 SP1 which I will need to reinstall after deleting the originals and running the cleanup utility. Any ideas? Search this newsgroup for "643." -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." "Mac 33" <Mac33@discussions.mic...

Combo boxes #2
Ok, here's the problem... On my spreadsheet is a pair of combo boxes which when one is changed the other will change to correspond with the others data (e.g. the location name corresponds to the cost per day). My problem is that i cannot seem to work out the total cost of the location. I know that i should multiply the cost per day by the number of days, but seeing as the cost per day is in a combo box i can't do it. Any suggestions? (also im not sure if the way i entered the data in the combo boxes is correct, so any help would be appreciated). Cheers, Andy You can link a ...

Import #2
what's the easiest way to import a .pst file? Import it into what -- another Outlook installation? The easiest way is not to import at all. Simply open the .PST file in Outlook -- use File | Open. Make sure your Folder List is visible so you'll be able to see the folder tree structure when you open the file. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:12bd401c3f697$e09b13e0$a401280a@phx.gbl, Brent wrote: > what's the easiest way to import a...

error (0x8004010F) #2
We have exchange 2003 and office/outlook 2003. We just removed 1 exchange 2003 server and now I am getting the following when outlook tries to send/recieve: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' Then in my "Synch Issues" folder I get this: 14:48:28 Synchronizer Version 11.0.6352 14:48:28 Synchronizing Mailbox 'David Chase' 14:48:28 Synchronizing Hierarchy 14:48:28 Done 14:48:28 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 14:48:28 0X8004010F Any ideas? Thanks. David On ...

Countif
i have now managed to get my countif statement to work thats to this forum, =COUNTIF(Sales!$F$6:$F$3041,C5) my next step is to get this to work in tangent with another countif. i need the above countiff to only work if the cell value in =Sales!H9 is displaying the words "Quarter 1" how would i adapt my count if to include this ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ =IF(Sales!H9="Quarter",COUNTIF(Sales!$F$6:$F$3041,C5),"") ...

Sending mail from an ASP webpage
Hi all, We have just converted to Windows SBS2003 with Exchange 2003. Our intranet and a few other internal webbased systems used to rely on CDO Mail to send emails via these webpages (be they webmail type pages or alerts etc). We were running a Win2K server before hand and were able to use the Default SMTP Virtual Server to send our mail with. Now that we have upgraded, it has changed somewhat and it appears to no longer operate in the same fashion. IIS is considerably different (which i'm slowly getting the hang of) and we now use exchange as our mail server. How do we set this new m...

Using SUMIF i want to say IF A=1 & B=2 then sum C any help pleas
I want to single out a sum that has two common detonators row A and B, IF row A=1 and row B=2 then sum row C Try this, adjust the range to match your data: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100=1), --(B1:B100=2), C1:C100) Does that help? -- "Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB (www.MadRocketScientist.com) Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you. "Peter" wrote: > I want to single out a sum that has two common detonators row A and B, IF row > A=1 and row B=2 then sum row C That's quite an explosive worksheet you have<...

vb.net Datagridview RowValidating
Greetings, The code below never sets the current cell to the error location, allowing user to correct the mistake (see below), though does display the error message. This is activated when they press tab to leave the row (RowValidating) and the next row is populated with values from DefaultValuesNeeded I was wondering where my logic and code have failed me, instead of setting the focus to the cell containing the error it moves to the next row with the default values set but the error logo and text displayed? Thanks Rob 'Validation for day of weekends Select Case Dir...

How much RAM #2
Hi, I am currently putting together a server spec for Exchange 2003 and my client wants Exchange 2003 Standard. Is there any point putting 8Gb RAM in the box? For example Windows 2003 Std only supports 4Gb, how much will Exchange use? If I recommed Windows 2003 Ent will Exchange use the 8Gb?? Please help!?? For 32bit Exchange, 4Gb is the limit. There is no point in adding more as it will not be used and could cause harm (force the PAE kernal to load causing PTEs to consume twice as much RAM effectively cutting the available PTEs in half. This reduces the number of concurrent u...

SQL connection management in ASP.Net
hi, I have to create a small website in ASP.Net 2.0. I have question about working with SQL connections. What are the best practises? How and where to create and store a connection? I see a few possibilities: - create, open/close a connection on each web page - create a connection on login page and store it on Session - how to create a connection? ie. SqlConnection = new SqlConnection or System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactory factory = System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactories.GetFactory("System.Data.SqlClient"); System.Data.Common.DbConnection conn = factory.Crea...

Inserting Clipart #2
We are running Server 2003, XP at the desktops, and Publisher 2003. We installed Publisher on the server and 'pushed' it to the workstations. When we try to search clipart on the computer it hangs up or locks up the workstations. Should we have done a local install? When we search online there is never a problem. Also we are not having this problem with Office 2003. Dawn wrote: > We are running Server 2003, XP at the desktops, and Publisher 2003. > We installed Publisher on the server and 'pushed' it to the > workstations. When we try to search clipart on the co...

MBX #2
Is it possible to move the MBX directory in an Exchange 2000 server? Rick ...

Exchange 2003 Distribution List #2
I have migrated to exchange 2003 from exchange 5.5. I have distribution list set up in 5.5 and would like them to be placed in 2003. The query-based distribution list in 2003 updates the list with all contacts. I would like to know if there is another way to set these up to were the user can see the list like they did in 5.5 without the list updateing itself with contacts that dont belong. Is there a way to do this in 2003? Thanks for your help. matt_info@hotmail.com (matt) wrote: >I have migrated to exchange 2003 from exchange 5.5. I have >distribution list set up in 5.5 and wou...

tender report #2
Hello, I downloaded the tender detail report so we can group daily deposits for our locations? We are having a problem that the credit card charges are duplicate and sometimes duplicate on the receipt. I thought it was the way they were entering the tender in the POS level but I can't find that they are doing anything wrong. Has anyone ran into this and can help straighten it out???? Thank you. I so appreciate everyones assistance in this forum! HI, It seems that in the SO Manager, you have enable the "Allow Multiple entries" for the credit card tender type which enable you...

Attachment Blocking
I was not very clear in my last post, let me revise. When I setup Exchange 2003 (on my SBS2003 server) during setup of the Exchange 2003 it had a question about which file extensions/attachments I want to block from the server - it had some listed by default (like vbs, pif, scr) and I added a couple extra ones. Now I want to add a couple more but I cant seem to find the spot in Exchange System Manager. One person referred me to an article about Outlook security blocked an attachment for security reasons but this is not what Im looking for. Has nothing to do with the client side,...

requesting data from exchange server #2
I have this user that is having severe problems with outlok 2003 in which she clicks on address book and the whole thing freezes and says requesting data from exchange server. outlook is completely frozen. any idea why? other users are not reporting this issue nobody <nobody@nobody.com> wrote: > I have this user that is having severe problems with outlok 2003 in > which she clicks on address book and the whole thing freezes and says > requesting data from exchange server. > outlook is completely frozen. any idea why? other users are not > reporting this issue Call...

Programming in .ASP
the variables in the URL are populate above and are valid. when I send the email to myself or other local developers, no issue, the URL is correct, however, sometimes when sent to customers, the url will read: http://www.someurl.com/?name=Me&location=there&em%0D%0A%20ail=test@someurl.com&hash=ABCABC123 where does the %0D%0A%20 come from, what adds that to the url, which obviously makes it invalid and doesn't work for the customer. Any ideas would be great. iConf = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Configuration") iConf.Fields.item("http...

xml DTD visual stdio .net 2k3 autocomplete
Hello, I'm using visual studio .net 2k3 to work with Xml intensive integration App. When I using XML /XSD based documents I get autocomplete feature but not when I use Xml /Dtd based. Somebody know How work around Thansk Alejandro P. ? <alejandropacheco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:esj0OEWYEHA.2972@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I'm using visual studio .net 2k3 to work with Xml intensive integration > App. When I using XML /XSD based documents I get autocomplete feature but > not when I use Xml /Dtd based. Somebody know How work around > >...

Budgeting and different account cycles
I have just downloaded a trial version of MS Money 2006. I want a better tool to see my cashflow and help me with budgeting. Since you can't change budget dates in MS Money how can you keep track of all the transactions when my checking account cycle is different from my credit card cycle? I try to purchase all items on credit card but my bills and some expenses come from the checking account. I want to set up a budget with a spending tracker that will reflect the transaction from both the checking and credit card accounts. Any idea on how I can do this? Thank you for all the help. ...

I could NOT resize the axis title but excel allows me to resize gr #2
Hello all, Help me!!! I have noticed that excell has been malfunctioning at my computer for quite some time. I have two problems with charting: 1. My axis title for the Y axis is truncated, for example if I intend to give a title of "Population number", excell truncates them into unfavourable one, like "Population numb", and even worse the next letter of the sentence, i.e. the "e" was half displayed, leaving an impression of cracking words. 2. Another peculiarity with my excell program is that it does not allow (give me choice) to resize my title axis, while str...

Outlook Sent Items #2
Hello Everyone, I have just started using outlook and have never used any of MS softwares for e-mailing. I have a weired problem. I have setup outlook email accounts to collect email from all my three email accounts. One from my comapny's exch. server, and 2 others from my emails on the net. Accordingly, if I sort my "Inbox" by email accounts, I see three groups. One for each of my account. But when I look at my "Sent Items" and sort them by "email account", I see 4!! two of them are from my company's exchange sever! (other two are as expected from...