Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ??

Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ??   Click here to read more....
http://emailministry.webs.com/areyougoodenoughforheav.htm

Thanks
0
The

There is not enough space on the device for Exchange 5.5
I have Exchange 5.5 with sp4 installed on a Windows 2000 sp4 server. When you go into the Exchange Systemes Admin and try to change a display name you receive the following error: There is not enough space on the device. Microsoft Exchange Directory System Error ID no: c105001c. This error just started to occur. There is a lot of free space on the Exchange partition. Please advise. so you've checked that there is plenty of space available where your Directory service database is? where the the transaction log files are? anything interesting in your application log? "ErinW"...

what is a good book

Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold Being Out of a Balance by a Penny
Hello: In GP 10.0 SP1, has anyone encountered an issue where Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold are out of balance by a penny upon posting Sales Order Processing invoices? It does not happen on every invoice or for every item. But, in the journal entry that results from posting as invoice, the client has to book the penny either to Inventory or Cost of Goods Sold in order to post the journal entry. From elementary accounting school days, aren't Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold supposed to equal? childofthe1980s Are lots in use with fractional unit sales? Multiple Units of Measure...

Update Is GOOD 03-26-10
Updating I Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- ~Joseph~ update bad bad service packgood "jack wilkinson" <josephturner65@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:7DA06527-731E-4B9B-A70F-192A5BC93EBD@microsoft.com... > Updating I Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > > -- > ~jack wilkinson~ "jack wilkinson" <bargaindirect@clerk.com> kirjoitti viestiss�:uyWmVmF0KHA.2512@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > update bad bad service packgood > "jack wilkinson" <josephturner65@hotmail.com> wrote in message >...

And in case I don't see you,good afternoon,good evening,and good n
Well thanks for all the help and assistance over the year(s) group (seriously), you saved my butt more then a few times. That said I finally got my data all transferred to MySql and will not be looking back. As some of you may know/remember I've had serious issues with Excel and find it to be highly flawed in fundamental ways, despite any of the functionality built over that. I personally don't find it worth it given the level of frustration and, IMHO, sloppy core programming that makes day in and out use a nightmare. In any event that is MS's cross (and shame) ...

Inventory and Cost of Goods
Is there a way that when you add new item you can set the cost of the item you sell to a percentage? For example I have a barcode my employee's scan for a money order and they are prompted to enter a price. Can I set up the cost to be 100% of what ever amount they enter? Aslo is there a way that I can setup a barcode for lottery that they get from the lottery machine and when they ring it up it will not effect the phisyical inventory or cost of Goods? We want to use the COST of GOODS on the Z report to balance with our physical inventory not our virtual unlimited inventory that w...

Please, give me some links on the good dating sites.
Your welcome everyone, Can you help me to find popular dating sites. On Tipe: http://www.yahoo.com, please. Thx, CholocopPoone -- CholocopPoone Why would anyone post this question in an Office newgroup??? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "CholocopPoone" <CholocopPoone.5d39500@officefrustration.com> wrote in message news:CholocopPoone.5d39500@officefrustration.com... > > Your welcome everyone, > Can you help me to find popular dating sites. > On Tipe: http...

out of office not working good (exch 2003)
Hello, I work with exchange 2003 and everything seems to work well. Just have problems with out of office! To some clients my out of office is not working right! my server is set to allow out of office replies to outside also (in the default ==> advanced settings) but when i try it, it sometimes works (did once in my last tests) but most of the time it doesn't. The same with internal out of office replies but this goes a bit better. I set logging on rules to maximum and one of the message is this: The rule (#NET FOLDERS#) with sequence number 0 is being ignored because it is di...

good job
good job ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=98509010-8b2d-48d8-8278-ed825b6e6fba&dg=microsoft.public.excel.newusers I'm sorry, did I miss something here .. ?? -- Regards, Zack Barre...

Not enough space on temporary disk
When running a query in an access database 2000 mode in Access 2003 SP2 the following error message is displayed when the status bar is about half way. Not enough space on temporary disk I noticed the following on the pc, the access memory < 60mb (including vm) and the cpu varies but in range 60-100%. This query had worked 4 weeks ago when there was about 5% less data. In the temp folder is a jet temp file of 2Gb, there is more disk space available on the pc. Is this a limitation with jet? How can this query be made to run? Neither the db, neither its temporary data, can exceed 2G. I...

Very good
I have to say thank you to all webmaster. ...

Suggestions on Good Reference Books
We are just getting started with MS CRM, any suggested reading? Thanks JG CRM SDK :) "JG" <jong@messageware.com> wrote in message news:OC7$EDWmDHA.1656@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > We are just getting started with MS CRM, any suggested reading? > > Thanks > JG > > There are two books on Microsoft CRM. Go to amazon and search on Microsoft CRM. If your new to CRM I would recommend going on a training course for implementation and sales professional The two books will give you some info but do not go into any great depth. "JG" <jong@message...

GOOD
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_025A_01C562E1.904B8840 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable GOOD Sehr geehrte Dame, Sehr gehrter Herr, Danke f=FCr ihre Mail, aber ich habe Schon einen SEHR GUTEN = E-COMMERCE JOB. Wenn Sie wissen wollen was, dann sende Sie doch einesenden Sie doch eine = einfache MAIL an uns happy-life24@gmx.net INTERNATIONAL / WorldWide MONEY an MORE www.blankes-entsetzen.de.vu =20 www.useenet.de.vu=20 =20 ------=_NextPart_000_025A_01C562E1.904B...

Good alternative to RDP?
From what I understand, Vista Home Premium can't host a Remote Desktop Connection. For those of you wanting to connect to a Home Premium / Home Basic computer, what program do you prefer? Looking mainly just to do it on my local network. - Evil H Evil H wrote: > From what I understand, Vista Home Premium can't host a Remote > Desktop Connection. For those of you wanting to connect to a Home > Premium / Home Basic computer, what program do you prefer? Looking > mainly just to do it on my local network. TeamViewer. -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP ...

Recommend a good VBA web query (and beyond) tutorial?
I am struggling with methods to import data from the web into Excel. I have scoured the web for advice and find I need to really know more about how systems interact. I also want to understand where VBA's fucntionality runs out of gas and ADO, etc. systems begin. Can you suggest a reference that will cover topics like this and..... 1- How VBA procedures can accomodate web sites with passwords and get to pages deeper within the site and recover data tables. 2- How VBA can maintain a session to one web site and initiate sessions to other sites. 3- How VBA can "poll&...

Can't logon Outlook 2002 to Exchange with a good account
Can setup a good users account on an XP pro computer, but one one XP pro computer the account will not work. Message received: Your logon information was incorrect. Check your username and domai username, password and domain are ok and will work on other XP pro computers, but another, where it worked before. ??????????????? Are you logging in locally? Is name resolution working? What's the domain topology look like? Al "BDS" <bds@trl.com> wrote in message news:0c4d01c34613$dcd8e230$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can setup a good users account on an X...

crystal report logon error - please check you have enough licenses
We are evaluating MS CRM and have installed CRM1.2 on Win 2K3 with AD, SQL Server, Exchange, IIS running on the same box. Everything seems fine except that when I try to access the CRM reports, I get an error "crystal report logon error.please check you have enough licenses". I've researched a good number of posting on the net before writing this but it seems that nothing is able to get reports to work. I would appreciate any suggestions or refferences. - Igor ...

Forms. Reccomend a good site for teaching?
Hi all. I've recently been diagnosed as a diabetic. "So what?" you correctly say, but I'm trying to write a speadsheet where I can keep track of my sugar levels, meds, food intake etc. What I want, in a perfect world, is a button on the top of the worksheet that opens a form. I can enter the info I want, and it gets put onto the next blank row when I press OK. I've googled for excel forms but so far I've not seen what I want. I've seen how to add to the quick access bar, I've found stuff I don't comprehend, but no tutorials of the type I need....

need a good English dictionary
Hi, I need a good English dictionary that ties into Outlook. Any suggestions? Office 2003 already has the research pane that does just that. Rightclicking on words for synonyms works as well. What exactly are you after? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more ----- "George Lake" <g@lake.com> wrote in message news:%23F%23F1h8iGHA.3848@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... Hi, I need a good English dictionary that ties into Outlook. Any suggestions? I need some s...

Not enough Memory #3
Another memory problem. I am running Excel 2000 SP3. I have an application, version1.xls, tha is about 14 MB. I made a lot of changes and did a save as version2.xls When I go to open version2.xls I get a "Not Enough Memory" error. noticed that the size of version2.xls has jumped to 36 MB. I know i didn't add 22 meg of data. I am still able to open version1.xls. Any suggestions? Can I do anything to open version2.xls. I reall need the macro's from version2. Thanks -- cparson ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cparsons's Pro...

GOOD
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C562DD.020E4030 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable GOOD Sehr geehrte Dame, Sehr gehrter Herr, Danke f=FCr ihre Mail, aber ich habe Schon einen SEHR GUTEN = E-COMMERCE JOB. Wenn Sie wissen wollen was, dann sende Sie doch einesenden Sie doch eine = einfache MAIL an uns happy-life24@gmx.net INTERNATIONAL / WorldWide MONEY an MORE www.blankes-entsetzen.de.vu =20 www.useenet.de.vu=20 =20 ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C562DD.020E...

It is good
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx may even eradicate smelly UK things around here *HOPEFULLY* Have you been testing it? How 'ya been doin', David? I have some foul weather I could share with you. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "��MS-Publisher��" <brains@here.com> wrote in message news:eWyjSVI9EHA.2316@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx > > may even eradicate smelly UK things around here...

What is a good help book/manual?
Hi, I am a frequent user of Access and have designed the existing db my company currently is using. HOWEVER, it is corrupt and very challenging to keep up with our growing needs and requirements of management. Our IT department is way to busy to figure out how to make it better soooooooooo... I need a help manual to guide me thru repairing or basically starting over. Probably starting over. But I am challenged in that I am an middle aged dog having a hard time getting past my old incorrect ways. Does anyone know of a good, user friendly book that can be purchased and where I can ge...

Need good tutorial on reading Outlook 2k email headers
I'm looking for a good tutorial of how to read the email for an Outlook 2000 email. It looks like the most recent computers to handel the email are on top while the originating computer is on bottom... is that correct? Where is a good online tutorial for reading email addresses? Thanks for any help. ...

Damaged file? ("Not enough memory").
Greetings to the group. Since yesterday I cannot open a file that I used everyday, due to a "Not enough memory" error message. The problem is not on the computer but on that particular file, because I can open all the other files, while no other computer can open the damaged file. It is a 200 kb file, without links to other files nor graphics or dymanic objects or anything special. What has happened? Is there any way to recover it? Thanks in advance! Chip Pearson has some notes that you may want to read: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm Maybe something will break...