AR Aging Report #2

I am trying to run an AR Aging Report in Great Plains and I need the report to include the Invoice # and Invoice Date.... can someone please explain how to run the report?

Thanks!!

Outlook email setup #2
I have a laptop computer which I use for work and at home. I am using Outlook 2002 for my email. Can I setup one In- Box using my works smtp (mail.starfieldtech.com) & my home smtp (mail.optonline.net)? If I setup 2 different profiles one for work & one for home my work in-box has all my emails in it and when I sign on with my home account my in- box is empty. It works this way but I only want one In-box. Ant suggestions? Mike <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a laptop computer which I use for work and at home. > I am using Outlook 2002 for my emai...

Beginning balance in reports shouldn't be there
I have a beginning balance in my Reimbursable Expenses accout that I cannot figure out. I report ALL dates, ALL everything and it just shows up as a beginning balance that I can't click on to get detail or find a way to report on. How might I search and find this huge amount that clearly isn't correct. It seems to me that if I report all the beginning balance must be zero. There is no detail with that amount anywhere although it is my House asset beginning balance. Could I have done some sort of weird archive thing a year or so ago and that's where it's coming from? Anyway, I...

Cutomer Report
Hey, is there any way to get a list of customers based on the items they buy. For example, can I get all the customers in my database who baught a certain product. Thanks! Run a 'Detailed Sales Report'. Add the appropriate filter to include the Item or Items on the report. After running the report, right-click on the report and choose 'Show/Hide Columns' then check Account # and Customer columns. They are located near the bottom of the list. Press 'OK'. Now left-click and drag the 'Account #' all the way to the left of the report and do the same for '...

Dynamic Date Calculation
Hello is there a formula that will allow me to show the current age of someone, based on what is entered as their birthday. So the columns would be Member age B'day Formula here Typed in manually here. It would preferable for the Member age to be dynamic, so that as time progresses, the age will update automatically....if that is possible. Thanks for any suggestions. Hey Mike C you could use this formula, where the birthday is in B2: =YEAR(TODAY())-YEAR(B2)- IF(TODAY()>=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(B2),DAY(B2)),0,1) I guess there's a shorter formula, but at least it w...

AR aging by customer address
Have an immediate to need to create an AR aging report outside of GP using SSRS. Need to be able to report aging based on Customer and Address not just by customer. This includes receivables as well. What exactly are you looking for? Did you have a question? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Which version of GP are you using? Which SQL server version are you using ? Jivtesh Dynamics Blog : http://www.jivtesh.com/ On Nov 23, 9:54 pm, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Have an immediate to need to create an AR aging report o...

Control Source for text box on a report
I have a table with only 2 fields. One is the name of Department and the other is the total number of positions in that department. On my report I have a label for every department. Next to that label I have a text box that counts every record on my report for each department. Next to that I want to add another text box that contains the corresponding number in the table for that department. How can I easily do this? Thank You, CEV I forgot to mention that I would also like to add yet another text box that adds the total of all the other text boxes that contain the total number of ...

Mailbox Report
When moving a mailbox the GUI reports information such as "Moving Inbox (1/200)". Is there a utility/script available which can report on the number of items held in the sub-folder of any/all mailboxes? ...

work offline #2
When I start MS Money 2005 Delux, it tries to log on to the internet. I turned off everything I can see and it still does it. When I stop the dialer, "work offline" is checked under FILES but the next time I start it, it does it again. I don't want money to log me on every time I bring it up. MS Money 2003 didn't do this.....thanks in advance Rich Sorry but none of us that post have found a way. It seems that M2005 demands to go on-line - even if you have no on-line accounts - to get latest currency rates and share prices. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - ...

Crystal Reports, GP 6.0, PSQL.2000i
I'm having trouble with the ODBC connection connecting to Crystal Reports. Does anyone have any suggestions. I've tried to connect, but fI am getting a micro kernel error. When I add the dsn user, and then hit the test button - I get success. But then I can't connect to the server? Any help would be appreciated. I'm ready to uninstall everything. Also, now when I go into Access, it gives me an ODBC error. Maddening. Thanks. I did find an article regarding PSQL.2000i error Pervasive.SQL 2000 does not provide a mechanism to enable/disable OEM-ANSI conversion inside the DSN c...

Deleted email folder #2
How do I restore a folder I accidentally deleted from my email folder list. I looked in Deleted items but it is not there...nor in the Recycle Bin. Dolly East <Dolly East@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I restore a folder I accidentally deleted from my email folder > list. I looked in Deleted items but it is not there...nor in the > Recycle Bin. If you permanently deleted it, it's gone. -- Brian Tillman ...

How do I increae size of ad I did in template from 2"x2" to a full
How do I increae size of ad I did in template from 2" x2" to a full page? You'll have problems because the proportions of the 2" x 2" ad will not be the same for a full page. At best you'd get something like 8" x 8". If you really want a *full-size* ad, you need to start from scratch. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "april lady" <aprillady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC666E4B-D878-4CCF-AE5B-31D4E12C406A@microsoft.com... > How do ...

Transfers appear in Reports
Money 2005. I want just a simple list of Transactions By Category, but Transfers appear at the bottom. Is there any way to keep those from showing up? In microsoft.public.money, William wrote: >Money 2005. I want just a simple list of Transactions By Category, but >Transfers appear at the bottom. Is there any way to keep those from showing >up? Customize->Reset, or Customize->Category, and uncheck IncludeTransfers. Thanks Cal, But this Report doesn't offer that check box. I have seen it in other Report formats. Any other ideas? Thanks! "Cal Learner-- MVP&...

Can't modify a report
i have been unable to modify the form: SOP blank order form. I can modify the form in report writer but my changes don't stay. if i print preview it, it doesn't show the modifications. if i select modify, report writer shows my modifications. i have allowed my user security access to the modified report but i must be doing something wrong. can somebody give me a step by step on how to modify the form? thanks in advance. When you gave yourself access to the report, did you make sure that you selected your company and not the sample company? Laura >-----Original Messag...

Post/ void AR docs in prior year after close AR?
Can you post or void an AR transaction in 2008 after you have closed the year? -- Janey Janey, Yes, double check that the fiscal period(s) for the month/module are unchecked in Fiscal Periods Setup first (Tools > Setup > Company > Fiscal Periods). Also, just as an FYI - if you have already closed 20o9 for Receivables, this will not update the YTD numbers for 2008 (it will go into 2009 instead). -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: www.victoriayudin.com "Janey" <Janey@dis...

full address #2
Hi! When i type the first letter of any e-mail address in the TO box, outlook does not complete it to full. any help! Thankx! First you need to type the first three letters, second it only works if you have emailed the person before, and then it only works if you're in Outlook 2002 or 2003. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza/ Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 Author, Absolute Beginner's Guide to OneNote 2003 Lead Author, Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "amz&qu...

Excel 2003 Bug #2
if you copy a number like '51234123412349999' into excel, excel treats it as a number but cannot handle the length and thus stores it in scientific notation which loses the precision of the original number (it is now 51234123412349900) this is no bloody use why does it automatically remove precision just because it thinks you want a freaking number Hi Read about this in Excel Help: Getting Started > Microsoft Excel Specifications > Calculation Specifications > Number precision -- Arvi Laanemets ( My real mail address: arvil<at>tarkon.ee ) "Mark"...

money tax reports
The order of categories in Money is in reverse alphabetical order in Money Tax-Related transaction report. How do I change it back to alphabetical order? -- Puncher ...

SBS2008 Monitoring and Reporting SQL
I have an SBS2008 box is is consistently have high CPU usage and memory usage from the SQLSERVR.exe *32 process. It will grab 15 percent of the cpu for long periods of time and consitently run at about 600,000-800,000k of memory. The process is the SBS Monitoring and Reporting Instance for SBS. I have ran the SBS BPA against this server and the only warnings I now get are the Update services not set to default, a PTR record problem, IE Enhanced security disable and some user accounts that don't show in SBS Console. The server is configured as follows: Dell PE2900 with 2 -...

Change Void Date on AR Cash Receipt
Is there a way within Great Plains to change the void date of a cash receipt once it has been posted? It got posted to the wrong date and we are trying to do the bank reconcile. Jason Can't be done from the front-end Jason. You could go into the back- end and change the date directly in the SQL tables. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com This is a little off-base, but to do it from the UI have you considered putting in a Cash receipt with the incorrect date and then voiding it at the correct date? This would essentially zero out the 'wr...

compiling a week on week report
each week i get a report that contains site id,site name, failure wha i need to do is create a spreadsheet that looks at all the previou weeks data and compares the siteid, and then looks at the failure fo all the previous weeks and highlights any differences. at present i use vlookup to get a list of the failures for each sit id for each week but can not get it to compare the current week wit previous weeks eg 1 & 2 to give me any differences this is going to be a rolling report so in he end will have upto 5 weeks of data to compare thnx in advanc -- chris.howe -------------------...

Report Parameters
I have a report that promts 3 times asking for dates like: Enter "Start Date" to "End Date" for different types of dates. Therefore in all it will prompt the user 6 times. I would like to narrow the prompts to at least 3 if possible by somehow just prompting once for each instance and getting the Start Date to End Date in one prompt. How do I do this? Can someone please help with this. Thank you in advance for any help. You should not have to have any prompts. If you run the report from a form, add controls for each of the dates. Then use the Where argument...

Historical Aged Trial Balances
Hello all, I have a question on the "Detail Historical Aged Trial Balances" Report. We have a document where it is actually showing up as a credit and can't (I guess the word would be receive) against it cause it is a credit it won't show up for that customer so I was wondering if there was a way to remove this from showing up on the report. The Balance is correct and we want that to stay the same just not show a credit anymore from early last year yet.. Many TIA Just a reply to my own post.. anyone have the below happen to them before...I don't want to go into ...

Need pop-up form/report to populate based on current record
I'm trying to create a pop-up form or report that will populate with a few fields from an existing form. Ideally, I'd like to open the existing form, type in data for a new record, then hit a button that will open the pop-up form that contains data I just entered. The pop-up document is a checklist that will be printed out and written on manually, but I want to avoid having to write down the pertinent existing information that I just input. I'm using Access 2003, and the Help utility isn't helping. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Hi You can use multiple crite...

Formula to work out someones age
I am putting together a database using excel and wish to enter a persons date of birth as a column and then have excel work out the persons age in the next column. Can anyone tell me the formula I should be using to do this? I'm using excel 97 on windows 95 Regards Mike music.bus@virgin.net --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.515 / Virus Database: 313 - Release Date: 01/09/03 one way: =DATEDIF(A1, TODAY(),"y") where A1 contains the birthdate In article <HcI7b.277$eW.304297@newsfep...

postmaster mailbox #2
Configure an Outlook Express client to connect to the postmaster mailbox. This will download the messages off the server. -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias is for newsgroup purposes only!. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...