AR aging by customer address

Have an immediate to need to create an AR aging report outside of GP using
SSRS. Need to be able to report aging based on Customer and Address not just
by customer. This includes receivables as well.
0
TMack (6)

What exactly are you looking for?

Did you have a question?

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com

0
fhamelly (399)
11/23/2007 10:42:50 PM
Which version of GP are you using? Which SQL server version are you
using ?

Jivtesh
Dynamics Blog : http://www.jivtesh.com/

On Nov 23, 9:54 pm, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Have an immediate to need to create an AR aging report outside of GP using
> SSRS. Need to be able to report aging based on Customer and Address not just
> by customer. This includes receivables as well.

0
jivtesh (113)
11/24/2007 6:56:21 AM
I am looking to create an SSRS AR aging by customer report. AR inside of
Dynamics GP 9.0 is by customer only and not by individual customer address.

"Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP" wrote:

> What exactly are you looking for?
>
> Did you have a question?
>
> Frank Hamelly
> MCP-GP, MCT
> East Coast Dynamics
> www.eastcoast-dynamics.com

0
TMack (6)
11/25/2007 3:39:00 AM
We are using Dynamics GP 9.0 SP1. We are on SQL 2K5 SP2.

"Jivtesh" wrote:

> Which version of GP are you using? Which SQL server version are you
> using ?
>
> Jivtesh
> Dynamics Blog : http://www.jivtesh.com/
>
> On Nov 23, 9:54 pm, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > Have an immediate to need to create an AR aging report outside of GP using
> > SSRS. Need to be able to report aging based on Customer and Address not just
> > by customer. This includes receivables as well.

0
TMack (6)
11/25/2007 3:40:00 AM
On Nov 25, 8:40 am, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> We are using Dynamics GP 9.0 SP1. We are on SQL 2K5 SP2.
>
> "Jivtesh" wrote:
> > Which version of GP are you using? Which SQL server version are you
> > using ?
>
> > Jivtesh
> > Dynamics Blog :http://www.jivtesh.com/
>
> > On Nov 23, 9:54 pm, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > Have an immediate to need to create an AR aging report outside of GP using
> > > SSRS. Need to be able to report aging based on Customer and Address not just
> > > by customer. This includes receivables as well.

Have you looked at the AR Aging with Options in GP, it allows by
State, ZipCode, Phone Number ... Do you want by Address 1 and Address
2 ?
0
jivtesh (113)
11/25/2007 8:10:13 AM
Needs to be by customer address maintenance RM00102 table not by RM00101 tab
le.

"Jivtesh" wrote:

> On Nov 25, 8:40 am, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > We are using Dynamics GP 9.0 SP1. We are on SQL 2K5 SP2.
> >
> > "Jivtesh" wrote:
> > > Which version of GP are you using? Which SQL server version are you
> > > using ?
> >
> > > Jivtesh
> > > Dynamics Blog :http://www.jivtesh.com/

> Have you looked at the AR Aging with Options in GP, it allows by
> State, ZipCode, Phone Number ... Do you want by Address 1 and Address
> 2 ?

0
TMack (6)
11/25/2007 1:48:00 PM
On Nov 25, 6:48 pm, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Needs to be by customer address maintenance RM00102 table not by RM00101 tab
> le.
>
> "Jivtesh" wrote:
> > On Nov 25, 8:40 am, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > We are using Dynamics GP 9.0 SP1. We are on SQL 2K5 SP2.

> > Have you looked at the AR Aging with Options in GP, it allows by
> > State, ZipCode, Phone Number ... Do you want by Address 1 and Address
> > 2 ?

Mail me, and I'll send you a screenshot of the parameters from the
report pack available for GP with SQL Server 2005 reporting svc. You
can review if that suits your needs.
0
jivtesh (113)
11/26/2007 8:49:56 PM
tmack@swisherhygiene.com

"Jivtesh" wrote:

> On Nov 25, 6:48 pm, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > Needs to be by customer address maintenance RM00102 table not by RM00101 tab
> > le.

> > > Have you looked at the AR Aging with Options in GP, it allows by
> > > State, ZipCode, Phone Number ... Do you want by Address 1 and Address
> > > 2 ?
>
> Mail me, and I'll send you a screenshot of the parameters from the
> report pack available for GP with SQL Server 2005 reporting svc. You
> can review if that suits your needs.

0
TMack (6)
11/26/2007 8:55:00 PM
On Nov 27, 1:55 am, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> tm...@swisherhygiene.com
>
> "Jivtesh" wrote:
> > On Nov 25, 6:48 pm, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > Needs to be by customer address maintenance RM00102 table not by RM00101 tab
> > > le.

> > Mail me, and I'll send you a screenshot of the parameters from the
> > report pack available for GP with SQL Server 2005 reporting svc. You
> > can review if that suits your needs.

I have mailed you instructions about the reports.
0
jivtesh (113)
11/26/2007 10:53:10 PM
Tmack,
Are you asking for an aging report by customer and by bill to depending on
what address they enter during the data entry of the invoices?

Gerald

"TMack" wrote:

> Have an immediate to need to create an AR aging report outside of GP using
> SSRS. Need to be able to report aging based on Customer and Address not just
> by customer. This includes receivables as well.
0
Gerald (227)

"To" has stopped auto-filling addresses
Outlook 2003. Went away after I installed Avery (labels) and uninstalled it (also has an ASK.com component that was also uninstalled. Clicking TO CC BCC does not bring up the contacts, but clicking on Contacts in lower left corner (with Mail Contacts Tasks Notes) brings up all the contact info. I have backups, but am clueless about what to do with them. Avery no help. What happens when you click on To, CC, BCC? Is there an error message? Do you need to reset your contacts to be shown as an address book? Or are you talking about the name cache where you type a few letters and c...

MDL Virtual Address and Byte Count
Hi All, Is the USB mass storage driver architecure modified from Windows XP to Windows Vista/Win 7. I transfer a block size of 1MB from an app, and in my USBSTOR lower filter I see the bytecount (MmGetMdlByteCount) of MDL address to be 1MB in Windows XP while it is 64K in Vista and Win 7. If I want the retrieve the virtual address for the buffer using MmGetSystemAddressForMdlSafe(), Will I get virtual address of complete 1MB or is it only 64K. In XP I get the virtual address of 1MB. I would like to know it for Windows Vista and Win 7. Any information is much appreciated. Th...

Dynamic Date Calculation
Hello is there a formula that will allow me to show the current age of someone, based on what is entered as their birthday. So the columns would be Member age B'day Formula here Typed in manually here. It would preferable for the Member age to be dynamic, so that as time progresses, the age will update automatically....if that is possible. Thanks for any suggestions. Hey Mike C you could use this formula, where the birthday is in B2: =YEAR(TODAY())-YEAR(B2)- IF(TODAY()>=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(B2),DAY(B2)),0,1) I guess there's a shorter formula, but at least it w...

Outlook Address Book not linked to Windows Address Book
I recently exceeded the file size limit of 2GB in my Outlook.pst. I have since repaired and fixed that problem, however a couple of problems have occurred. When I open up a Contact Folder, I see my contacts, and with the view I see their email address. However, when I open up each contact, there is no email listed. Telling me that the location that holds the email address (windows address book) is not linking to Outlook Address Book. 2) In my Outlook Calendar, I can add new appointments, but they do not show after saving the appointment. Thank you in advance for you help jeff 1) Did you...

Customize Sensitivity Setting
Hi all. I searched the current questions in the Outlook Google group and could not find an answer. I use Outlook 2000 and currently the only sensitivity settings are "Normal" "Personal" "Private" and "Confidential." Is there any way to customize a sensitivity setting? Specifically, I would like it to say "Confidential and/or Privileged Attorney/Client Communication - Do Not Forward" For the past several years, I have been typing that in the "Subject" line of the email and added it to my signature, but I would like to know if ther...

Error in customer Discount Calculation
In my installations of RMS, my customer accounts are setup with 5% discount on the standard price level. What appears to be happening is that the amount being applied to the bill as the $ discount amount is not 5.00%. Sometimes it is either 4.98%, 4.93%, 4.87% being calculated. Can anyone else confrim this? Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks Don This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0066_01C92EF5.8D5430E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Don, Check your price settings in Manag...

References omit formatting and return cell address
In two cases of references between worksheets, the formatting from the original cell does not appear in the cell that it is referenced to. Case 1: Worksheet 1, A1 contains a currency formatted number - $2,000 Worksheet 2, A1 references the Workhseet 1, A1 cell using the = sign, yet it returns 2000 (unless I manually reformat the Workksheet 2 cell to Currency Case 2: Worksheet 3, A1 contains an apartment # - e.g. 4 Worksheet 4, A1 references this cell but returns the cell address - Worksheet2,!A1' - rather than the number 4. I tried different formats for the number 4,...

AR aging by customer address
Have an immediate to need to create an AR aging report outside of GP using SSRS. Need to be able to report aging based on Customer and Address not just by customer. This includes receivables as well. What exactly are you looking for? Did you have a question? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Which version of GP are you using? Which SQL server version are you using ? Jivtesh Dynamics Blog : http://www.jivtesh.com/ On Nov 23, 9:54 pm, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Have an immediate to need to create an AR aging report o...

exchange 5.5 outlook address book contacts
I have ex2k running as a separate site of existing ex5.5 server in the same organization and domain. I already have moved the users mailbox from ex5.5 to ex2k. Can anybody tell me where do the users outlook address book contacts get stord in exchnage 5.5 server? How can I move those information in new exchnage 2000 server? In the contacts folder of the mailbox. Or of the pst if they are using those. There's no separate storage in Exchange for users contacts, only the GAL for local. -- hth, SusanV "Penny" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2...

Individual customers as leads?
If a company is doing business with consumers that have no association with any company, how should these potential customers be managed? As leads? "Company Name" is a mandatory field that can't be left out, right? What's the best way to deal with this, to enter some text with no meaning in the company name field? Hi Christoffer, an option could be to create the contact for that person and the create opportunities for potential business with that contact. Opportunities have a "Potential Customer" field where you can put that contact. Does that sound like a ...

custom format #2
Hi This is our problem, we have set up a custom format for credit card number,. lit this 0000-0000-0000-0000 When we imput the numbers the last digit is always changed to a zero, no matter what number is input. ANy help will be greatly appreciated. EM FSLF Excel only takes 15 numbers so format as text -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Elsie M" <emiller@fslf.org> wrote in message news:Owc41m1xEHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi > > This is our problem, we have set up a custom format for credit card number,. > lit this > 0000-0000-000...

SOP triggers credit over ride though customer not exceeding credit
I have one customer whose orders trigger a credit limit over ride window. They are well below their credit threshold and have no overdue invoices. I've tried to reconcile the customer to update the summary tables (just in case), but no help. Any help would be appreciated. What is the customer's credit limit? What is the Customer's aging saying? Is the credit based on aging? Is the customer a part of a National Account? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgp...

Outlook, email address field, email forward does not work
This problem is very hard to explain. I have a friend, she has a small business and has a website. She is using an offshoot of that website hosting service to forward email to her home email address which is on Comcast. Lets say her site is www.services.com. She has the forwarding service setup to forward name@services.com and info@services.com to her home email on comcast, hername@comcast.net. By the way, there are two other forwards setup on the forwarding site, both of them are to a webmail email, one is a yahoo email and the other is a gmail account and they both work fine. Her forwared...

Names in Mail Addresses
My organization is migrating from GroupWise to Outlook. To send e-mail, we pick a person's name from our global address book. On the back end, the system is sent up to know whether the person is still on GroupWise or is on Outlook/Exchange. When a person converts, we have to pick them from the address book a second time, or the e-mail bounces with a message that the person has converted. The problem is that when Outlook tries to complete an address for a converted person, both the GroupWise and the Outlook "address" for the person show in the dropdown list. Is there a way to...

Customization Components
In the past I developed for my projects some components to facilitate the customization of rms .. how componets for object pascal to add/ modify worksheets on rms.. I think other than someone need to write/extend rms ... and my question is ... who want to create an additional library (.net?) to customize RMS? cod Cod, I am not completely certain what you want to accomplish, but we specialize in customizing RMS and we primarily write code in .Net. If you have some more specific questions please drop me an email. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Ent...

import address book and e-mail from compuserve
How do I import address book and e-mail from compuserve? Can you export the info from whatever CompuServe front end you're using? "mfb" <mfb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0C38B26-C757-4346-B425-04FB0B019F66@microsoft.com... > How do I import address book and e-mail from compuserve? ...

Post/ void AR docs in prior year after close AR?
Can you post or void an AR transaction in 2008 after you have closed the year? -- Janey Janey, Yes, double check that the fiscal period(s) for the month/module are unchecked in Fiscal Periods Setup first (Tools > Setup > Company > Fiscal Periods). Also, just as an FYI - if you have already closed 20o9 for Receivables, this will not update the YTD numbers for 2008 (it will go into 2009 instead). -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: www.victoriayudin.com "Janey" <Janey@dis...

How to globally change default address list of all clients
Hello, Is it possible to change the "Show names from the:" from the "Global Address List" to default to a different list, such as "All Users" list? I know how to change it manually at each workstation. But can it be set at the Exchange server or through group policy, so all existing and new clients default to a different address list? I tried asking this question in the Outlook forum and they referred me here. My system is Windows 2000 Server - Native, Exchange 2000, clients running Windows 2000 w/ Outlook 2000. Thanks for your help, Greg Not that I...

How to access address book from out of my home?
How do I access my out look regular address book when I am at another computer in another state or another country? Are you connected to an Exchange Server? In that case you might be able to use Outlook Web Access to connect to your office. If you're a home user you'd have to carry some/all of your data with you on a USB drive or something similar. What exactly are you looking to do and where will you be using it (shared machine, Internet cafe, etc)? "Len" <Len@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12EA6323-2F6E-4571-99E1-275B6B8B7C64@microsoft.com......

creating object from custom DLL
Hi, I have a custom dll written in C# with a testClass object. I would like to create this object in Powershell to use but I can't seem to get the properties. Here is the C# snippet: ============================================= class testClass1 { public string FirstName{ get; set; } public string Lastname { get; set; } } ================================== The object creates fine but the properties are not there. Here is the Powershell snippet: [Reflection.Assembly]::LoadFrom("c:\test\ClassLibrary.dll") $testobj = New-Object Cla...

Formula to work out someones age
I am putting together a database using excel and wish to enter a persons date of birth as a column and then have excel work out the persons age in the next column. Can anyone tell me the formula I should be using to do this? I'm using excel 97 on windows 95 Regards Mike music.bus@virgin.net --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.515 / Virus Database: 313 - Release Date: 01/09/03 one way: =DATEDIF(A1, TODAY(),"y") where A1 contains the birthdate In article <HcI7b.277$eW.304297@newsfep...

calculate age in query
In that order - years, months, days =DateDiff("mmddyyyy",[BirthDate],Now())+(Format([BirthDate],"mmddyyyy")>Format(Now(),"mmddyyyy")) I got the above from a post but when I try it I get #Error Help Janet DateDiff will not accept mmddyyyy as a parameter. As well, you don't want to include yyyy in the Format statements: all you're trying to do is determine whether or not the birthday has occurred yet this year: =DateDiff("yyyy",[BirthDate],Now())+(Format([BirthDate],"mmdd")>Format(Now(),"mmdd")) -- Doug Steele, Mi...

Historical Aged Trial Balances
Hello all, I have a question on the "Detail Historical Aged Trial Balances" Report. We have a document where it is actually showing up as a credit and can't (I guess the word would be receive) against it cause it is a credit it won't show up for that customer so I was wondering if there was a way to remove this from showing up on the report. The Balance is correct and we want that to stay the same just not show a credit anymore from early last year yet.. Many TIA Just a reply to my own post.. anyone have the below happen to them before...I don't want to go into ...

OutLook "Customize OutLook Today"
Since my nmost recent upfdate to Outlook 2000 the "Customize OutLook Today" function has ceased to respond. What's the problem? What is the "fix" for it? OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 To change your Outlook Today setting by editing the registry, see: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/oltoday.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickSt...

Importing/Exporting Outlook Address
I am having trouble importing /exporting my email addresses into my new computer. My old outlook will not let me export the adresses. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks, Why won't it? File > Import and Export... from your Contacts Folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Tim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05a001c3cc87$ec0b9860$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am having trouble importing /exporting my email > addresses into my new computer. My old outlook will not > let me export the adresses. Any suggestions would be > great...