Approval Limit per User/Company in Requisistion Management

Would like the ability to set an approval limit per User in each company in
Requisition Management.  Currently you can set just one limit per user which
is then global for all companies

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=08bd005d-8e45-44a0-8d3d-a2712d5e821f&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

how do I change default limits?
I'd like to set the limits of my worksheets to maybe 5 rows after the last entry, so that when I scroll to the bottom, I'm not scrolling to 65,000. Is there a way to do this in Excel 2002? Thanks, One thing you can do is to simply "Hide" all the rows and columns you don't want to see.........Highlight the unwanted rows, Right-click > choose Hide..........then repeat for the unwanted columns..........then you can adjust the column widths and row heights to fill the screen, if you wish............ Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "dot" <anonymous@discussi...

Approval Process
Has anyone had any luck creating an approval process for Leads and Accounts? For example, I want someone to check the record for data consistency, if they followed company naming conventions/syntax for the Account or Lead, etc... Looking for ideas here... there is no sales process for leads and accounts and also you cannot in CRM 1.2 put in enough logic anywhere to validate items. You could create post callouts to flag records that are not in compliance or even write reports that will test records against your rules and highlight any non compliant ones. I expect this sort of thing to...

(Little) OT: How do I find a user guide for CA Security Suite 2010?
Hello again, all. Not an XP question per se but it does STEM from XP ( a little!). I bought CA Security Suite 2009 in a box and installed it tonight. Automatically updated itself to the 2010 version. Strangely, I saw NO link in the entire install sequence for a full User Guide in PDF format. Pretty common for many programs. Nor did I see a manual on the CD. Hmmm. Went to CA's site and looked around the Support section but NOTHING about downloads of ANY kind. The SW will update itself automatically without a downloaded update file and it DOES have a pretty comprehensive...

User Firendly Email Encryption
Hi, I am looking for the easier email encryption solution that is secure and easy to use for end users. What is the most user friendly email encryption program that anyone knows of? Please let me know what your experience is with an email encryption solution that requires the least end user technical ability. Thank for your help. ...

mailbox limits #4
What's the maximum size a user's mailbox can grow to? I mean, it used to be 2GB for PSTs... but with outlook 2003 and exchange 2003, i think 2GB is now allowed... I'm running exchange 2003 ent on win2003 standard with outlook 2003 clients. I've got some users who have problem receiving mail when their mailbox approached 2GB... thanks! rgds, - ron If it's a server-based mailbox, then there are no limits (at least, no practical limits I've come across). What exactly is the problem? Are they delivering to a PST or Exchange server? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP F...

Bizarre Appointment glitch -- Account icon appearing for Users, pre-save
Before saving the appointment, all Users input in the Required field have an Account icon next to it. After save, the correct icon is showing. A bizarre inconvenience, but has created some frustrating user experience, especially for users trying to understand the difference between users, contacts, and accounts. Have GroupCalendar resold by c360 installed, and we asked the developers in Austria about this, thinking it might be their end. They claim it's a CRM issue. CRM 3.0 w/ VC3 patch Outlook 2003 Thank you, Van Yang Chicago, IL ...

Exceed limit in Outlook
I have deleted most of my messages from the folders yet I am still getting the message about the limit being exceeded "abnew" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d44e01c3ef44$08805ab0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have deleted most of my messages from the folders yet I > am still getting the message about the limit being exceeded POP or Exchange? >-----Original Message----- >"abnew" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message >news:d44e01c3ef44$08805ab0$a001280a@phx.gbl... >> I have deleted most of my mess...

Maximum number of SMTP addresses per user
Hi we use an antispam filter that using ldap to determine if an email address is valid before it reaches our exchange servers. This is very effective and reduces the ammount of spam we receive. The system does not send bounce backs if an address is not valid. What I have been asked to do is to send find a way to send a message back to the sender when someone emails an address of an employee that has left the company to inform them to contact our customer services department. The only way I can think of doing this is to create a mailbox that has multiple smtp addresses on it that has an...

E-mails don't apprear in the others users
Hello In the company we have Exchange Server 2000 and Outlook 2002 and 2003. I actived the option "Chached Mode" with Exchange. The Sales Force users to travel a lot and they work from any computer in the domain and they have access to e-mails. But when I actived the "Cached Mode" option one copy local was done in one computer and the other computers can't read the e-amils. How I can do to work with "Chached Mode" and in the same time be able to work with others computers? Or how can I restore this e-mails in the server to work with Outlook 2002 like ...

Retrieve approver user ID and date approved of journal entries
Our auditors requested to see the approver and the date approved for several journal entries. Microsoft Dynamics Support informed that this information is not saved once the batch is posted. They then referred me here. Anyone have any ideas? This is correct. The data goes away from SY00500 once the batch is posted. What's gone is gone. Going forward, you could do some things or use Audit Trails to record the information. -- Charles Allen, MVP "maatthias" wrote: > Our auditors requested to see the approver and the date approved for several > journal entries. ...

Cannot add user to CRM #2
Our CRM server 4.0 is at Partners Domain. We cannot add some users from Fareast, Middleeast, Europe and Southamerica domains to CRM system. Although we have installed the KB 951274 and KB 952925 hot fixes. System says the following error: An error has occured Also find the infromation from the trace that we enabled on the site. Any help will be much appreciated >MSCRM Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Error Message: Exception has been ...

Storage Limit Query
If I set a storage limit for mailboxes in ESM, will it over-ride those I set for individual users in ADUC? Basically, I want to set a mailbox limit for users, but let Directors have a slightly higher limit. Also, if I just set accounts or the overall limit in ESM to just issue a warning and nothing in the other two options, will it literally do nothing but issue a warning? Sometimes I think that might be all I need to badger users into deleting old/unnecessary emails. We are using Win2k clients, Outlook2000+2003, Win2003 server and Exchange2003. Your help, as always, is very much a...

Remote Administration with Computer Management
I need to give permission to the helpdesk to be able to access and manage the following applet of W2K3 Servers through Computer Management on their Client. 1. Event Viewer 2. Services I do not want to add them to the LocalAdministrator Group of the servers and I observed that the "Backup Operators" or "Power Users" group could not give them the access either. What permission would they need to be able exercise this privilege? Thanks ...

Prevent user from saving workbook
hi all, Is it possible to prevent a user from saving a workbook, i have workbook that is for viewing purposes, but would like for it not to b a workbook that can be saved or even prompted to save. If so, how? Any help is very appreciated Larr -- keithl81 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2128 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50152 The best way is to store it in a network directory where the user has only view rights and not wr...

install Microsoft CRM 3.0 outlook client mutli users
I have a Windows XP Pro workstation with Microsoft Office 2003. I want to install Microsoft CRM 3.0 Outlook Laptop Client for multiple users. The workstation that I am installing the CRM client is used my serverl users. Each users has his or hew own Domain user account, which they use to login to Windows XP. However, CRM client works for only one user. How do you configure the client to work for all users who login to the computer. You need to install the Desktop client. That is the only version that supports multiple user profiles. It is basically the same as the Laptop client excep...

2010: Linking from Business Contact Manager is failing
If i make a link from projects or project tasks in BCM 2010 to OneNote 2010 and then open it in OneNote, there will come a normal Outlook task form and not the original project or project task form. Same issue with BCM 2007 and OneNote 2007. After SP2 linking with project tasks is working fine, but linking with projects is still not working. Please fix it!! ...

Selecting a limited area in a filtered speadsheet
Hello, i am trying to select a small specific area and having problems wit it from row 7 to 11 is a header Below that are a series of filtered out rows then, i have a number of rows which need to be selected, given by th function, instancesOf(ProjNum) Below that are a series of filtered out rows then have 3 more rows which need to be selected the data runs from column "A" to column "N" any ideas on how i could do that . shimee -- shimee ----------------------------------------------------------------------- shimeel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.ph...

Managing calendars in Outlook
Following helpful advice in February I have a new, related problem. I have an iPaq which I would like to synchronise with my work diary. I have done this by exporting my work diary from my ork computer onto a memory stick as a ..pst file, importing the diary into Outlook on my home computer then synchronising my iPaq with the home computer. (I am not allowed to download the iPaq synchronisation software on my work computer.) Despite advice not to import, this worked well up until a week or so ago. I now find that I cannot import from the memory stick onto my home computer - I get a ...

Printing CC Approval Code on Receipt
I can't get the credit card approval code to show up on my receipts. The masked credit card number and the expiration date show up. And the approval code is stored in the table in the database. I am using the Tender.ApprovalCode variable in my receipt template but it doesn't show up. If anyone has any ideas about why I would be very interested! Thanks, Sheri is it inside a <if> or a <condition> that is not validating?? <IF> <CONDITION> Tender.Descriptor.TenderType = tenderCreditCard </CONDITION> <THEN> <ROW> "AUTH: " Tender...

Oracle CRM training course form Oracle University Approved Education Center iWare Logic
iWare Logic provides =93Oracle Apps Training=94 and Certification in Oracle CRM in association with Oracle University. Oracle CRM Training and Certification topics eBusiness Suite Essentials for Implementers Sales Fundamentals Marketing Fundamentals Contract Fundamentals Service Request Fundamentals For details please check http://www.iwarelogic.com/training.htm for Special Offer on our Oracle Apps trainings please check http://www.iwarelogic.com/oracle_applications.htm Following are iWare Logic=92s contact details, iWare Logic Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Aditi Samruddhi, Banner, P...

Throttling SQL Email
Firstly I am not a DBA - I manage the Exchange environment. I do however need to get the DBAs to implement some type or mail throttling or limits on their SQL servers as on many occasions their SQL email alerts have taken mail servers down by spamming them with hundreds of thousands of email messages. What can I tell them to do? I had a situation on Saturday where one of their systems had a problem and sent 400,000+ messages over 5 hours and took exchange down. Can limits be set with SQL and SQL mail on what it can send? What can I advise the DBAs to do? Thanks I...

Database size limit Exchange 2000 Standard
Hi, Can anybody tell what counts to the 16 GB limit. Just the priv or also the pub databases. Thanks! J. in Exchange 5.5, the priv and the pub are limited to 16 GB each...in Exchange 2000/2003, the 16 GB limit is applied to a combination of the edb plus the stm file for each... "Jvdm" <Jvdm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53542F3C-4A36-44D3-9120-C5A69B42EBD0@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Can anybody tell what counts to the 16 GB limit. Just the priv or also the > pub databases. > > Thanks! > > J. Hi, The mailbox store and the MAPI ...

Please Help
I am running Windows 2k domain with 2k exchange. Recently company closed and reopen under a different name... They want their old email address to remain and another one setup for their new companies domain name. Can anyone tell me how this can be done? Best Regards, Anthony Under recipient policies, select your default recipient policy and add a new SMTP address to be included. When it's run, it will add the new address for your users and the old one will be retained as well. tsc "Anthony Pelosi" <aap024c@email.mot.com> wrote in message news:cpkc8v$231$1@new...

Searching by network user name
I have a query in which I want to search records by a network user name. Can anyone help with what would go in in the criteria area? If my network ID is szemebre how do I use that as a criteria? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/201004/1 On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 13:12:33 GMT, "szag via AccessMonster.com" <u2885@uwe> wrote: Check this out: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0008.htm Then in the Criteria area write: fOSUserName() -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I have a query in which I want to s...

How to add non exchange mail users to a GAB?
Ok, here is my question. I have two mail systems. One - Exchange 2003 Ent. and Two - Mailsite by Rockliffe. Both reside on the same domain and work fine in send and receiving emails from each other. My question - Is there a way of creating an Address book with all my Mailsite Users email addresses that can viewed by all Exchange/Outlook users? I know I can create an address book in Outlook, but I want to know if there is a way creating on in Exchange so that all I need to do is maintain just one AB. thanks for the advice. Mike Chis, I'm not following? "Chris" <...