Apply Sales Documents using Integration Manager or eConnect

Is there a way to integrate apply sales documents information using either
integration manager or perhaps eConnect?

Intg Mgr destination for Bank Transfers:

Can't say about IM - but I know that eConnect has a procedure called
taRMApply that let's you do so.

Give that a look and see if it does the trick for you,

Hope that helps,

JG

"Intg Mgr destination for Bank Transfers" wrote:

> Is there a way to integrate apply sales documents information using either
> integration manager or perhaps eConnect?
0
jg (155)

How to use BSTR?
Hi, I need to call the following two functions in an IDispatch. virtual HRESULT __stdcall get_Caption ( BSTR * Text ) = 0; virtual HRESULT __stdcall put_Caption ( BSTR Text ) = 0; But I'm not familiar with BSTR. Is there any error in the following code? Please advise. Thanks. BSTR bs; m_pInterface->get_Caption(&bs); CString s(bs); SysFreeString(bs); ..... // modify s .... m_pInterface->put_Caption((LPTSTR)(LPCTSTR)s); Your help is appreciated. Tony The variable "s" is not a BSTR, it's a CString. Using C-style casts, you cast it t...

Apply view to all folders
Greetings, A user has numerous folders created under her Inbox in Outlook 2000. She woule like to create a custom view and then apply it to all folders automatically. I can create a custom view easily, but can't find a way to apply it to all folders other than on a one-by-one basis. Is there a way to apply the view to all folders at one time? Thanks much, Justin You can't apply it to all at once - unless you customize the Messages view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Gu...

Problem w/ installing CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2 and HTTPS
Hello, when trying to install CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2, the setup asks for a URL where my CRM server is located. Our CRM server is accessible only via HTTPS. Unfortunately, the CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2 setup cannot connect to its address. Is there a workaround? Best regards Christian. Hello. I have the same problem with configuring CRM Sales for Outlook. Anybody, an answer? "Christian Jacob" wrote: > Hello, > > when trying to install CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2, the setup asks for a URL > where my CRM server is located. Our CRM server is accessible only vi...

using linear / non linear graphs to extract results
Hi, A frequent function of my job is to analyse data on graphs/charts to extract data for engineering data , i.e power / temperature/flowrates etc etc Is the a microsoft based programe i.e. Excel/Access that is capable of understanding data on a scaled X-Y axis that if an X value was entered in a cell, the programme would extract a corresponding Y value from a line on a graph ? If anyone has any woring examples of such a thing, I'd appreciate a link Thx Hi, If there is a linear relationship between X and Y use the function FORECAST It a power series is needed use LINEST - see examp...

use customizedform for the exsisting contacts
Hi all, We create the new contact form and we want users to use te customized contact form for old existing and new contact. I found this http://www.plustech.co.uk/Products/docmsgclass.html to modify each indiviual user. Are there a way to change all users to use the new customized form for old existing form? thank you! The application that you cited does what I think you're trying to do -- convert old items to use the new form by changing the value of the MessageClass property on each item so that it points to the published form's class, e.g. IPM.Conta...

compare and merge documents in 2007
How do you compare 2 excel documents with track changes and merge them together after accepting the changes in Excel 2007? ...

How do I apply a combo box to multiple cells in Excel so that it .
I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only want the box to appear when the cursor is over the cell can anyone offer me some help on this matter? Thank you, Dwain Hi Dwain, Perhaps you are looking for Data Validation, available on the Data menu. See Debra Dalgleish's tutorial at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html --- Regards, Norman "DB" <DB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6939ADC2-CF1C-46AA-B163-BEE27E23356A@microsoft.com... >I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only w...

Sales Order Processing Comments
Hi, i am newbie here in Great Plains, i want to ask about sales order processing comments, what it's means about and where i can fill about sales order processing comments. I need it because it's must be filled for integration order with CRM. Thx before ^_^ ...

"All Contacts" in Exchange System Manager
I have a client that has 400 contacts in Outlook. His partner is wanting to also view these contacts. I shared out the contacts but it doesn't show up as an Address Book for the person I am sharing them with. I know Exchange 2003 has All Contacts in System Manager. Is there a way for me to copy all of these contacts into All Contacts in Exchange so both users can view these within their Address Books? Thanks, John I think the easiest thing for you to do is create a Public Folder Contacts item and have the user w/ the 200 contacts copy them to that new location. Make sure both...

Document no longer exist in originating module
Hi, Sometimes a getting this message: "Document no longer exists in originating module" when I tried to click on "Cash Receipts" for Customer. This receipt exist but not fully distributed. I tried to reconcile and so on all documents. Nothing. Thank you Vitali, Have you tried check links as well? When you say 'not fully distributed', what exactly do you mean? -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Vitali V" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message news:u0$0CW2IFHA.904@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Sometimes a gettin...

How do I set up a way to add up the number of lines used when cal.
I am doing a worksheet. On this chart I want to track the price of an object sold. Along with that I want to add up the number of the objects that have been sold, by just adding up the number sold in a column. Is there a way to do this, beside creating another column and putting a qty in it. It sounds like you want to use =countif() (if each object is singular) If you have quantities, maybe using =sumif() Debra Dalgleish has some nice counting/summing instructions at: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions01.html and http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions04.html Nixco wrote: >...

view applied?
What does the following WLM beta message mean? View applied not connected to imap4.xxxxxx.co.uk I had already clicked on this account and a couple of emails were downloaded. ...

Managing users' CRM 4.0 for Outlook settings
Is there a way to centrally manage users' CRM 4.0 for Outlook settings? (Perhaps via AD group policy, for example) By "settings" I mean all those settings in the users' personal CRM 4.0 for Outlook options: eg when synchronization occurs, what gets synchronized, local data groups etc...; Thanks! I have the same question, is there no ADM template for CRM? "Peter Lynch" wrote: > Is there a way to centrally manage users' CRM 4.0 for Outlook settings? > (Perhaps via AD group policy, for example) > > By "settings" I mean all tho...

Average Sales per Store
Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for Department and Category if possible. I have tried to modify it myself, but I'm a beginner at this and I keep coming up short. One other thing that may be useful is if it can summarize by date also - would be nice to see how the values change over the course of a week or so. "Jason Kelton" wrote: > Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in > CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for D...

How to open embedded documents in excel cells?

Useful link
http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?17000000037182 ...

Track Sales Weekly, Monthly and Annually with this Powerful Tool 25302
--boundarynDqNAw== Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable N?%?>?/Mvdhq@YWcrRf@k(/h+ --boundarynDqNAw== Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <HTML><HEAD></HEAD> <BODY contentEditable=3Dtrue> <P>&nbsp; (RST) Retail Sales Tracker Spreadsheet is a reliable and feature-= packed excel spreadsheet designed to help your business easily manage custo= mer sales. Streamline your business processes with this flexible and powerf= ul sprea...

Workflow
To start with, I didn't have access to the Workflow manager and was doing all my customizations using client side scripting. I set up the sales stages using a picklist with the salesstagecode schema. I now want to do these using the Workflow manager, and have the user manually advance the sales stage (as they would if they were selecting the option from the picklist). I'm so hopelessly lost with working out the workflow manager. Ideally, I'd love the user to be able to change the sales stage in the picklist, and have that change the sales stage in the sales process. Do I have ...

Downloading Word documents, forms in MS Office 2007
How do I download a form, page, etc., that are readable? I often try to download forms, reports, etc., from the net and they come into my download and unreadable. I loaded Abobe Reader to no avail. Help!! If the form is a Word document, use Word. Adobe Reader only opens .pdf files. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "MrSid" <MrSid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA72A1A5-E4E6-4CC9-9036-6B85F8836F54@microsoft.com... > How do I download a form, page, etc., tha...

Using word as email editor
I had word and outlook 2000, and was able to use word as my email editor in outlook 2000 and also send word documents via email (and the box in outlook 2000 to use word as the email editor was checked). Now I have outlook 2003 (but still word 2000). Now the box in outlook to use word as my email editor is greyed out. Cannot make messages in outlook using word as the editor, and also cannot make word documents and send email via outlook. Any ideas? Thanks > Cannot make > messages in outlook using word as the editor, and also > cannot make word documents and send email vi...

report manager excel
Hi I'm trying to print out more than one copy of a report i have created in report manager . However when i select 2 copies it print 2 of page 1 2 of page 2 etc rather than collate the whole report first then print a second report..any ideas many thanks ...

M2005 Cannot Apply Epayment To Invoice
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4AD73.81F30C10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I create invoices for payments from customers. I have those = automatically charged to their bank accounts and credited to my bank = account. When the payments hit my bank account and are downloaded into = Money, I go into the transaction and enter "Payment For Invoice" and = then try to go to the apply payment to an invoice screen but a nice = little pop up comes up in Money 2005 that says &qu...

I've applied a Fill and now can't see the gridlines....
Does anyone know how to show the Gridlines through a fill? I've searched and searched but can't find the answer, yet the silly thing is I know it can be done as I have done it before (by accident) Any help mostgratefully received! bestregards, Tim Apply borders... In article <62E1EA83-287A-4FE3-BEC6-7C0155EA1850@microsoft.com>, "FizzyBunghole" <FizzyBunghole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to show the Gridlines through a fill? I've searched and > searched but can't find the answer, yet the silly thing is I know it c...

Sales by time? #2
When I Z out my register I get a breakdown of sales by hour. Is it possible to run a report that shows the same thing over time? I'd like an easy way to figure out my busiest hours... hi Molly, you are talking out of the box, such thing may not accomplish by the receipt template because it provide hourly facility. But with active report or crystal report you can do so. Akber "Molly" wrote: > When I Z out my register I get a breakdown of sales by hour. Is it possible > to run a report that shows the same thing over time? I'd like an easy way to > figure ...