Apply Multicurrency Invoices in Bank Management

I oppened a ticket to know why I cant apply Multicurrency Invoices to payment
transactions in Bank Managment as it is available in Payable Management.
I've been suggested to post a suggestion for that.

Simply, while doing a payment in Bank Management. If the Chequebook Currency
is diffrenet than the invoices currencies that you are paying againist, then
you can't apply these invoices. Thus, you cant see them in the remittance
advice.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=307beb58-4b32-4890-ac23-d3c9deeef75b&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Hashim (1)

How do I apply a combo box to multiple cells in Excel so that it .
I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only want the box to appear when the cursor is over the cell can anyone offer me some help on this matter? Thank you, Dwain Hi Dwain, Perhaps you are looking for Data Validation, available on the Data menu. See Debra Dalgleish's tutorial at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html --- Regards, Norman "DB" <DB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6939ADC2-CF1C-46AA-B163-BEE27E23356A@microsoft.com... >I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only w...

Apply view to all folders
Greetings, A user has numerous folders created under her Inbox in Outlook 2000. She woule like to create a custom view and then apply it to all folders automatically. I can create a custom view easily, but can't find a way to apply it to all folders other than on a one-by-one basis. Is there a way to apply the view to all folders at one time? Thanks much, Justin You can't apply it to all at once - unless you customize the Messages view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Gu...

"All Contacts" in Exchange System Manager
I have a client that has 400 contacts in Outlook. His partner is wanting to also view these contacts. I shared out the contacts but it doesn't show up as an Address Book for the person I am sharing them with. I know Exchange 2003 has All Contacts in System Manager. Is there a way for me to copy all of these contacts into All Contacts in Exchange so both users can view these within their Address Books? Thanks, John I think the easiest thing for you to do is create a Public Folder Contacts item and have the user w/ the 200 contacts copy them to that new location. Make sure both...

view applied?
What does the following WLM beta message mean? View applied not connected to imap4.xxxxxx.co.uk I had already clicked on this account and a couple of emails were downloaded. ...

Importing Posted Invoices
Anyone out there know of a way to import/migrate posted invoices from Great Plains to CRM 3.0 in an integrated setup? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com Scribe Software has built connector between MSCRM and Great Plains. For more information visit www.scribesoft.com . Their integration is much easily customized than the "free" integration from Microsoft. -- Brett Meyer CRM Manager "Brandon" wrote: > Anyone out there know of a way to import/migrate posted invoices from Great > Plai...

Directly from bank account into fund
I'm using MS Money 2004 Small Business. I have a Fidelity retirement account. Any time I try to import their QIF file, I get a transaction header error and nothing is imported. I use this exact same method with Scottrade but their import works fine. Fidelity has no idea how to resolve this. Does anyone else have this problem? I have to manually enter in contributions. That's ok because when I enter in my monthly payment from work, I do a split transaction and send my % deduction to the Fidelity Cash Transactions account. From there it goes into a fund. Is that correct? The pr...

LOGO PRINTNG IN INVOICES
Hi Mates, I am using RMS 2.0 and my requirement is i need to print the outlet logo on the inovices. How is it possible? Thanks in Advance RK Did you try putting the picture in the "Picture" folder of the RMS install and changing the store logo via the Admin -> Configuration -> Register tab? Appologies if this a repost, but I got a "server busy" on my previous, and more detailed, attempt. "RK" wrote: > Hi Mates, > > I am using RMS 2.0 and my requirement is i need to print the outlet logo on > the inovices. How is it possible? > ...

M2005 Cannot Apply Epayment To Invoice
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4AD73.81F30C10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I create invoices for payments from customers. I have those = automatically charged to their bank accounts and credited to my bank = account. When the payments hit my bank account and are downloaded into = Money, I go into the transaction and enter "Payment For Invoice" and = then try to go to the apply payment to an invoice screen but a nice = little pop up comes up in Money 2005 that says &qu...

report manager excel
Hi I'm trying to print out more than one copy of a report i have created in report manager . However when i select 2 copies it print 2 of page 1 2 of page 2 etc rather than collate the whole report first then print a second report..any ideas many thanks ...

I've applied a Fill and now can't see the gridlines....
Does anyone know how to show the Gridlines through a fill? I've searched and searched but can't find the answer, yet the silly thing is I know it can be done as I have done it before (by accident) Any help mostgratefully received! bestregards, Tim Apply borders... In article <62E1EA83-287A-4FE3-BEC6-7C0155EA1850@microsoft.com>, "FizzyBunghole" <FizzyBunghole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to show the Gridlines through a fill? I've searched and > searched but can't find the answer, yet the silly thing is I know it c...

Quotes, Orders + Invoices
Hi all, During configuration of a client database we took the client through the entire sales and service process creating and closing Quotes, Invoices and Contracts. These were samples and now need to be removed. But it seems that once these records have been activated or closed they cannot be deleted. Would there be a problem deleting these records directly in the MSCRM database through the SQL Enterprise manager? Any help appreciated. Cheers, Nathan On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:39:02 -0800, "Nathan Warner" <NathanWarner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > ...

Downloading bank statement data to Money 2002
I bought MS Money 2002 Financial suite when it was the curent version but stopped being organised a couple of years ago. I reinstalled it yesterday on my latest PC as I have need to get my finances clarified. So, a new installation and with no real interest in reopening an old file. Trying to set up with the bank fails with something like "Can't connect now, check your internet settings etc etc" Looking on this forum it looks like my version of Money no longer allows that interaction. Before I bin it can I have further clarification please? Does this mean that I can no longer d...

Chase
I have a Chase (was Bank One) checking account and a First USA (was Bank One) Visa. I am using M06 trial. A couple of days ago, after a download, a new account appeared called Bank One credit card and it had transactions downloaded that matched transaction that downloaded in my Visa account. I logged into my Chase web account and noticed it now displayed my checking account and a Visa account that was not there a week ago. I viewed the account number and sure enough it was the same as my First USA Visa account number. I know all about the Bank One, First Usa, and Chase merger (my w...

Linked table manager is missing Access 2003
I know I had it before I think. Add ins is not enabled. hi Tom, tom wrote: > I know I had it before I think. Add ins is not enabled. You need the Office SP2 and maybe an actual MDAC/Jet. If you are using an AV, try switching it off. Some of these are blocking some Office features. mfG --> stefan <-- ...

How do we close an invoice in version 3.0?
In version 1.2 we had an Action on the toolbar to close the invoice. Now we have nothing. I tried customizing the form and adding the statecode, but that field is Read-only and so it didn't help. We mass-print all of our invoices and need them to be closed (not deleted) once they are paid. HELP! Thanks, Karla So sorry!! I did not see Invoice Paid on the Actions menu once the invoice was open. Solved!!! "KK" wrote: > In version 1.2 we had an Action on the toolbar to close the invoice. > Now we have nothing. > > I tried customizing the form and adding...

Accessing Fidelity mySmart Cash Bank Accounts
I recently opened a new Fidelity MySmart Cash checking account, but when I set Money 2006 up to download transactions, it gets added in the Investments category. I would like to find a way, however, for it to be listed separately, as a checking account under Bank Accounts, separate from my investment account with Fidelity. Is there a way to do this? In microsoft.public.money, Igzabether wrote: >I recently opened a new Fidelity MySmart Cash checking account, but when I >set Money 2006 up to download transactions, it gets added in the Investments >category. I would like to fin...

System Manager snap-in broken
Not really sure what caused this, there was nothing done to the system that I am aware of, but today I received the following error when attempting to run System Manager: Snap-in failed to initialize. Name: Exchange System CLSID:{1B600AEA-10BA-11D2-9F28-00C04FA37610}. The system is Windows 2003 SBS SP1 with Exchange 6.5. Anyone have any idea on how this could be repaired? Any help would be appreciated. ...

Cross Apply problem
How do I get the desired result for the following: SOURCE TABLE: USSoilLyr FIELDS: TAXOR PARTSIZE PCT_R Alfisols ashy 60 Alfisols ashy 57 Alfisols ashy 38 Alfisols clayey 85 Alfisols clayey 79 Andisols medial 50 Andisols medial 36 DESIRED RESULT (TARGET TABLE): T_Order FIELDS: TAXOR PARTSIZE PCT_R Alfisols ashy AVG(60+57+38) Alfisols clayey Avg(85+79) Andisols medial Avg(50+36) My T-SQL Code, as follows, returns wrong calculations when I manually check the results. UPDATE T_Order SET ...

Install V10 HR after applying service pack 3
I am currently on V10, SP3 and now have purchased the HR module. I am not sure of the steps I need to take to load the HR module (we have the V10 DVD that is not sp3) Are these my steps? 1. Load the HR module from V10 DVD on SQL Server install (I was told previously to use the Add/Remove programs option and change but it still asks for the DVD) 2. Do I need to reload SP3 on server install? 3. Then load the HR module (from V10 dvd) on additional workstations? If I have to re run the SP3 I am concerned it is going to take hours to complete like original instal of SP3 If anyone has a...

Apply Multicurrency Invoices in Bank Management
I oppened a ticket to know why I cant apply Multicurrency Invoices to payment transactions in Bank Managment as it is available in Payable Management. I've been suggested to post a suggestion for that. Simply, while doing a payment in Bank Management. If the Chequebook Currency is diffrenet than the invoices currencies that you are paying againist, then you can't apply these invoices. Thus, you cant see them in the remittance advice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestio...

Error message importing OFX file bank statement
I appreciate any suggestions on this. I have Money 2007 and downloaded a bank statement OFX file, but the following message keeps appearing: "The file you attempted to import appears to be invalid or contains corrupt data. Please download the file again. If the problem continues, contact your financial institution". I've already reinstalled Money, deleted the file and downloaded it again, and it stills persists. My bank told me the problem is not theirs...but Money's... Any ideas ? Marcus Moraes Im willing to bet it is the banks not formating the data correctly ...

Money bank account sync issues
Anyone seen an issue where Money 2006 stops bringing transactions down from bank or stock accounts? I've had two accounts now that stopped successfully downloading transactions and in both cases, the bank or brokerage in question had no problems--in other words--it was Money's problem. Nothing has changed on the Money side and, in some cases it tells me that the download did not complete, in others, it says it completed but then also errors out. Darren I am having the same issue with Money 2005. It won't update!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2006 quit for me also, so I had to delte the a...

unposted applied credits
how can list all unposted applied credits in AR. Thanks, Scott If you have SmartList Builder, you could use it to create a SmartList based on the Cash receipts work file. "Scott Rusoff" wrote: > how can list all unposted applied credits in AR. > > Thanks, > Scott > Create a report off RM10201 (RM Cash Receipts Work File). Add a restriction where Current Transaction Amount <> Original Transaction Amount. "Scott Rusoff" wrote: > how can list all unposted applied credits in AR. > > Thanks, > Scott > Which smartlist contains t...

Payables issue with Applied Payments and Void Check
Hi, We had a user a number of months ago apply a number of Credit Memos from a vendor to a large invoice while creating a check. Apparently the check was then void, without a normal check number leaving us with "REMIT0000000000xx" as the reference to it. We now have a situation where the large invoice and all of the credits are still showing in the system as open. The individual credit memos do not show as having amounts applied, but when we try to apply them we're told that the amount is already applied. Everything seems to be stuck in limbo, with no way to post to resol...

How can I import Excel Sheet(UPC Code) into Retail Management Sys.
I collect UPC codes from my venders. Most of them are Excel sheet. Is there any to import Excel sheet into Retail Management System? Yes there is an import utitily "bengoody" <bengoody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D33B9569-2D2E-4660-91F9-578A2A61589E@microsoft.com... >I collect UPC codes from my venders. Most of them are Excel sheet. Is there > any to import Excel sheet into Retail Management System? You can download the Import Utility from CustomerSource, or talk to your reseller. ...