Applied payment in payables with no payment

We were applying a manual  payment and had a glitch - (not responding) When
we re-opened GP there are a number of invoices showing completely applied,
even though the payment was deleted. I have run reconcile, check links and no
difference. Too much work has been done to consider a restore - any other
ideas?

Thanks
0
Gloria (126)

Gloria,
You can go to sql enterprise manager and update the CURTRXAMT to zero (or
the outstanding amount) in table PM20000.

Gerald

"Gloria" wrote:

> We were applying a manual  payment and had a glitch - (not responding) When
> we re-opened GP there are a number of invoices showing completely applied,
> even though the payment was deleted. I have run reconcile, check links and no
> difference. Too much work has been done to consider a restore - any other
> ideas?
>
> Thanks
0
Gerald (227)
7/12/2006 4:05:02 PM
I  am having trouble with the script - can you help - this is may error message
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 3
Incorrect syntax near ','.

Thanks

 SELECT [VCHRNMBR]'40552'
      ,[VENDORID]'2640'
UPDATE  ,[CURTRXAM] = <CURTRXAM, 150.00,>
FROM [LDM].[dbo].[PM20000]

"Gerald" wrote:

> Gloria,
> You can go to sql enterprise manager and update the CURTRXAMT to zero (or
> the outstanding amount) in table PM20000.
>
> Gerald
>
> "Gloria" wrote:
>
> > We were applying a manual  payment and had a glitch - (not responding) When
> > we re-opened GP there are a number of invoices showing completely applied,
> > even though the payment was deleted. I have run reconcile, check links and no
> > difference. Too much work has been done to consider a restore - any other
> > ideas?
> >
> > Thanks
0
Gloria (126)
7/12/2006 5:39:02 PM
SELECT [VCHRNMBR]'40552'
      ,[VENDORID]'2640'

UPDATE  [CURTRXAM] = '150.00'
FROM [LDM].[dbo].[PM20000]

"Gloria" wrote:

> I  am having trouble with the script - can you help - this is may error message
> Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 3
> Incorrect syntax near ','.
>
> Thanks
>
>  SELECT [VCHRNMBR]'40552'
>       ,[VENDORID]'2640'
> UPDATE  ,[CURTRXAM] = <CURTRXAM, 150.00,>
> FROM [LDM].[dbo].[PM20000]
>
> "Gerald" wrote:
>
> > Gloria,
> > You can go to sql enterprise manager and update the CURTRXAMT to zero (or
> > the outstanding amount) in table PM20000.
> >
> > Gerald
> >
> > "Gloria" wrote:
> >
> > > We were applying a manual  payment and had a glitch - (not responding) When
> > > we re-opened GP there are a number of invoices showing completely applied,
> > > even though the payment was deleted. I have run reconcile, check links and no
> > > difference. Too much work has been done to consider a restore - any other
> > > ideas?
> > >
> > > Thanks
0
Gerald (227)
7/12/2006 5:43:01 PM
Thanks Gerald - I had tried that and this is what I get

Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 5
Incorrect syntax near '='.

I am using SQL 2005

Thanks for the help

"Gerald" wrote:

> SELECT [VCHRNMBR]'40552'
>       ,[VENDORID]'2640'
>

> UPDATE  [CURTRXAM] = '150.00'
> FROM [LDM].[dbo].[PM20000]
>

> "Gloria" wrote:
>
> > I  am having trouble with the script - can you help - this is may error message
> > Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 3
> > Incorrect syntax near ','.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> >  SELECT [VCHRNMBR]'40552'
> >       ,[VENDORID]'2640'
> > UPDATE  ,[CURTRXAM] = <CURTRXAM, 150.00,>
> > FROM [LDM].[dbo].[PM20000]
> >
> > "Gerald" wrote:
> >
> > > Gloria,
> > > You can go to sql enterprise manager and update the CURTRXAMT to zero (or
> > > the outstanding amount) in table PM20000.
> > >
> > > Gerald

0
Gloria (126)
7/12/2006 5:52:01 PM
gloria,

run this first and let me know the value of CURTRXAM

 Please substitute the value in the VCHRNMBR  and VENDORID
also can you double check what is the value of CURTRXAM

select CURTRXAM  from PM20000
where
WHERE     (VCHRNMBR = '00000000000000016') AND (VENDORID = 'ACETRAVE0001')

if it is zero then run the second statement

before running this: Please substitute the value in the VCHRNMBR  and
VENDORID
also can you double check what is the value of CURTRXAM

UPDATE    PM20000
SET              CURTRXAM = 150.00

"Gloria" wrote:

> Thanks Gerald - I had tried that and this is what I get
>
> Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 5
> Incorrect syntax near '='.
>
> I am using SQL 2005
>
> Thanks for the help
>

> "Gerald" wrote:
>
> > SELECT [VCHRNMBR]'40552'
> >       ,[VENDORID]'2640'
> >

> > UPDATE  [CURTRXAM] = '150.00'
> > FROM [LDM].[dbo].[PM20000]
> >

> > "Gloria" wrote:
> >
> > > I  am having trouble with the script - can you help - this is may error message
> > > Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 3
> > > Incorrect syntax near ','.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > >  SELECT [VCHRNMBR]'40552'
> > >       ,[VENDORID]'2640'
> > > UPDATE  ,[CURTRXAM] = <CURTRXAM, 150.00,>
> > > FROM [LDM].[dbo].[PM20000]

0
Gerald (227)
7/12/2006 6:13:01 PM
You rock!  Thanks so much - It worked

"Gerald" wrote:

> gloria,
>
> run this first and let me know the value of CURTRXAM
>
>  Please substitute the value in the VCHRNMBR  and VENDORID
> also can you double check what is the value of CURTRXAM
>

> select CURTRXAM  from PM20000
> where
> WHERE     (VCHRNMBR = '00000000000000016') AND (VENDORID = 'ACETRAVE0001')
>
> if it is zero then run the second statement
>

> before running this: Please substitute the value in the VCHRNMBR  and
> VENDORID
> also can you double check what is the value of CURTRXAM
>
> UPDATE    PM20000
> SET              CURTRXAM = 150.00
> WHERE     (VCHRNMBR = '00000000000000016') AND (VENDORID = 'ACETRAVE0001')
>

> "Gloria" wrote:
>
> > Thanks Gerald - I had tried that and this is what I get
> >
> > Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 5
> > Incorrect syntax near '='.
> >
> > I am using SQL 2005
> >
> > Thanks for the help
> >

> > "Gerald" wrote:
> >
> > > SELECT [VCHRNMBR]'40552'
> > >       ,[VENDORID]'2640'
> > >

> > > UPDATE  [CURTRXAM] = '150.00'
> > > FROM [LDM].[dbo].[PM20000]

0
Gloria (126)
7/12/2006 6:22:02 PM
Glad to help!

"Gloria" wrote:

> You rock!  Thanks so much - It worked
>
> "Gerald" wrote:
>
> > gloria,
> >
> > run this first and let me know the value of CURTRXAM
> >
> >  Please substitute the value in the VCHRNMBR  and VENDORID
> > also can you double check what is the value of CURTRXAM
> >

> > select CURTRXAM  from PM20000
> > where
> > WHERE     (VCHRNMBR = '00000000000000016') AND (VENDORID = 'ACETRAVE0001')
> >
> > if it is zero then run the second statement
> >

> > before running this: Please substitute the value in the VCHRNMBR  and
> > VENDORID
> > also can you double check what is the value of CURTRXAM
> >
> > UPDATE    PM20000
> > SET              CURTRXAM = 150.00
> > WHERE     (VCHRNMBR = '00000000000000016') AND (VENDORID = 'ACETRAVE0001')
> >

> > "Gloria" wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks Gerald - I had tried that and this is what I get
> > >
> > > Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 5
> > > Incorrect syntax near '='.
> > >
> > > I am using SQL 2005
> > >
> > > Thanks for the help

0
Gerald (227)
7/12/2006 6:25:02 PM

"Gerald" wrote:

> Glad to help!
>
> "Gloria" wrote:
>
> > You rock!  Thanks so much - It worked
> >
> > "Gerald" wrote:
> >
> > > gloria,
> > >
> > > run this first and let me know the value of CURTRXAM
> > >
> > >  Please substitute the value in the VCHRNMBR  and VENDORID
> > > also can you double check what is the value of CURTRXAM
> > >

> > > select CURTRXAM  from PM20000
> > > where
> > > WHERE     (VCHRNMBR = '00000000000000016') AND (VENDORID = 'ACETRAVE0001')
> > >
> > > if it is zero then run the second statement
> > >

> > > before running this: Please substitute the value in the VCHRNMBR  and
> > > VENDORID
> > > also can you double check what is the value of CURTRXAM
> > >
> > > UPDATE    PM20000
> > > SET              CURTRXAM = 150.00
> > > WHERE     (VCHRNMBR = '00000000000000016') AND (VENDORID = 'ACETRAVE0001')

0
Gloria (126)

How do I apply a combo box to multiple cells in Excel so that it .
I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only want the box to appear when the cursor is over the cell can anyone offer me some help on this matter? Thank you, Dwain Hi Dwain, Perhaps you are looking for Data Validation, available on the Data menu. See Debra Dalgleish's tutorial at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html --- Regards, Norman "DB" <DB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6939ADC2-CF1C-46AA-B163-BEE27E23356A@microsoft.com... >I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only w...

Apply view to all folders
Greetings, A user has numerous folders created under her Inbox in Outlook 2000. She woule like to create a custom view and then apply it to all folders automatically. I can create a custom view easily, but can't find a way to apply it to all folders other than on a one-by-one basis. Is there a way to apply the view to all folders at one time? Thanks much, Justin You can't apply it to all at once - unless you customize the Messages view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Gu...

payroll integration with payables
Hello, I keep reading about payroll integration with payables and I saw some screenshots of the "payroll vendor setup" window to set this up. However I am having difficulty finding documentation or "how to's" on this new feature or how to find it on GP10. Thanks, -- Greg. An update... I did find a cnk file that installs "payroll extensions" which gives you this feature. However, I am still trying to figure out how this prices out. Is this part of advanced payroll? (which costs extra). We are contacting microsoft and I'll give you an update. --...

view applied?
What does the following WLM beta message mean? View applied not connected to imap4.xxxxxx.co.uk I had already clicked on this account and a couple of emails were downloaded. ...

M2005 Cannot Apply Epayment To Invoice
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4AD73.81F30C10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I create invoices for payments from customers. I have those = automatically charged to their bank accounts and credited to my bank = account. When the payments hit my bank account and are downloaded into = Money, I go into the transaction and enter "Payment For Invoice" and = then try to go to the apply payment to an invoice screen but a nice = little pop up comes up in Money 2005 that says &qu...

I've applied a Fill and now can't see the gridlines....
Does anyone know how to show the Gridlines through a fill? I've searched and searched but can't find the answer, yet the silly thing is I know it can be done as I have done it before (by accident) Any help mostgratefully received! bestregards, Tim Apply borders... In article <62E1EA83-287A-4FE3-BEC6-7C0155EA1850@microsoft.com>, "FizzyBunghole" <FizzyBunghole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to show the Gridlines through a fill? I've searched and > searched but can't find the answer, yet the silly thing is I know it c...

Multiple Payments
One of the new feature of MSM 2006 was to be able to "check" the online payments that you needed to make and send them all at once. I have found a couple of problems that I need assistance. 1. When I check the payments that I need to make, the computer moves quickly for the first two. Once I check the 3rd, 4th, etc. it stops and thinks and then moves on. 2. When I have finally completed the checking of the payments that I need to make, I get this error "Electronic transfers can't be submitted at the same time as other payments or transfers. to submit an electroni...

Cross Apply problem
How do I get the desired result for the following: SOURCE TABLE: USSoilLyr FIELDS: TAXOR PARTSIZE PCT_R Alfisols ashy 60 Alfisols ashy 57 Alfisols ashy 38 Alfisols clayey 85 Alfisols clayey 79 Andisols medial 50 Andisols medial 36 DESIRED RESULT (TARGET TABLE): T_Order FIELDS: TAXOR PARTSIZE PCT_R Alfisols ashy AVG(60+57+38) Alfisols clayey Avg(85+79) Andisols medial Avg(50+36) My T-SQL Code, as follows, returns wrong calculations when I manually check the results. UPDATE T_Order SET ...

Install V10 HR after applying service pack 3
I am currently on V10, SP3 and now have purchased the HR module. I am not sure of the steps I need to take to load the HR module (we have the V10 DVD that is not sp3) Are these my steps? 1. Load the HR module from V10 DVD on SQL Server install (I was told previously to use the Add/Remove programs option and change but it still asks for the DVD) 2. Do I need to reload SP3 on server install? 3. Then load the HR module (from V10 dvd) on additional workstations? If I have to re run the SP3 I am concerned it is going to take hours to complete like original instal of SP3 If anyone has a...

Apply Multicurrency Invoices in Bank Management
I oppened a ticket to know why I cant apply Multicurrency Invoices to payment transactions in Bank Managment as it is available in Payable Management. I've been suggested to post a suggestion for that. Simply, while doing a payment in Bank Management. If the Chequebook Currency is diffrenet than the invoices currencies that you are paying againist, then you can't apply these invoices. Thus, you cant see them in the remittance advice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestio...

Payables issue with Applied Payments and Void Check
Hi, We had a user a number of months ago apply a number of Credit Memos from a vendor to a large invoice while creating a check. Apparently the check was then void, without a normal check number leaving us with "REMIT0000000000xx" as the reference to it. We now have a situation where the large invoice and all of the credits are still showing in the system as open. The individual credit memos do not show as having amounts applied, but when we try to apply them we're told that the amount is already applied. Everything seems to be stuck in limbo, with no way to post to resol...

unposted applied credits
how can list all unposted applied credits in AR. Thanks, Scott If you have SmartList Builder, you could use it to create a SmartList based on the Cash receipts work file. "Scott Rusoff" wrote: > how can list all unposted applied credits in AR. > > Thanks, > Scott > Create a report off RM10201 (RM Cash Receipts Work File). Add a restriction where Current Transaction Amount <> Original Transaction Amount. "Scott Rusoff" wrote: > how can list all unposted applied credits in AR. > > Thanks, > Scott > Which smartlist contains t...

Payment for invoice in 2005 from downloaded transaction
I am trialing Money for small business and downloading transactions from bank, I am having probem with two things. 1. I try to reconcile the downloaded transaction and it doesnt work Account register-select transaction(show transacton forms) Deposit-From, category is Special - payment for invoice get the error message 'payment for Invoice is not a valid selection for this transaction' HELP PLEASE, I'm about to throw out the product. 2. when you do the above WHY dosent it split the transaction in the amount field to the amount/VAT....help again please > 1. I try to reconci...

How to apply a weighting
I'm trying to apply a weighting to my teams to allow for experience and size I have 3 teams which are different sizes and are different skill levels. Level 5 is the lowest skill level and level 1 being the highest skill level. Team size/level5/level4/level3/level2/level1 6/3/2/0/1/0 10/2/3/4/0/1 7/0/2/3/1/1 How do I apply a weighting to these numbers to allow for team size and experience. Can I do this using sumproduct? I tried looking at this but cant get my fragile little mind around it Thanks in advance. -- Homer J ---------------------------------------------------------------...

Bank charges while entering payment from customer
Provide a way to enter bank charges while entering a payment from customer or during bank deposit. Presently, we have to use Bank transaction to take up the bank charges. ...

Mass apply or batch apply sales documents?
Is there any way to avoid manually applying payments one by one? Our current process is that we have a cash receipt batch of payments that have declined, and on a daily basis, it is reauthorized. When the payments are approved, the payments are posted without applying the payment to the invoice first. We are using GP 10. Thanks, Erin Erin, There are several third party programs that address this issue very well. Do a search on the internet and you shall find them. Best regards, Leslie Vail "Erin Black-Mitchell" wrote: > Is there any way to ...

Apply CF to Row after CF was applied to Column
Can someone please help me? I've read through the postings and the help files but still can't seem to figure out how to do this. I've applied conditional formatting to the J column of my spreadsheet so that if there's any text listed the cell turns yellow. What I'd like is if not only the cell but the row, from A:O turned yellow also. How do you do that? I'm using 07. Any help in English walking me through the steps or a hint toward the appropriate post would be greatly appreciated. Cuz I aint figrin it out on myown! Thanks in advance! --Dax...

Does the Junk email filtering rules apply to RSS feeds?
Answer required! No. RSS feeds are voluntary and if you don't like them, you just delete them from reaching you. This is the same with newsgroups. If you don't like the insults in these newsgroups, you don't subscribe to them. PERIOD. Nobody send you these things to your mailbox. It is you who is getting them for your own consumption. With email it is completely different. You get spam even if you didn't want them so you need filters for them. Hope this helps. Jackel Jhon wrote: > > Answer required! Jackel Jhon wrote: > Answer required!...

GPO not applied
Dear all I have the following situation: 2 DC with Windows Server 2003, 1 Terminal Server with Windows Server 2003 and 2 Terminal Server with Windows Server 2008. For different clients I have different GPOs. When I login as user A (from client group A with GPO A) to each of these 3 Terminal Server the GPO applies successfully. When I login as user B (from client group B with GPO B) to each of those 3 Terminal Server the GPO does not apply. I notice that I have the error in event viewer: 1053: Windows cannot determine the user or computer name. (The specified user does no...

No image when stationery applied via code
Hi I am applying stationary to my outgoing email message when sending mail via code. The exact code is given at the end. The problem is that the image doe snot appear in the stationery at the other end. What is the problem and how can I get the image to accompany the mail as part of the stationary? I am running the code from within MS Access. Many Thanks Regards Code ==== Set OutlookApp = New Outlook.Application Set EM = OutlookApp.CreateItem(olMailItem) With EM .To = "user@company.com" .Subject = "Any Subject" .HTMLBody = HTMLTextAndSignature(...

Extra mortgage principal payment
I'm trying to figure out how to add a recurring principal payment to my mortgage account in Money 2004. I have setup the account and the monthly principal + interest amount is correct; but I always add $419 over the amount to pay down the principal. I see a category for Mortgage interest but not one for principal? Thanks Revise your scheduled loan payment by going to its details and adding another (split) line, Principal Transfer (Money will implicitly convert this to Principal Transfer:[name of the loan account where the rest of the loan payment transaction is going]), for $419. &quo...

Cash payment
How do I process cash payment from a Customer that was deposited into Petty Cash? Since this payment will not show up in the Bank Statement, I cannot treat this as a bank deposit. Any suggestion? Thank you, Richard Richard, Is petty cash just a GL account or does it have its own checkbook ID? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP "Richard L" <Richard L@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7F68A1D-C284-475F-BB40-01A5368F73E4@microsoft.com... > How do I process cash payment from a Customer that was deposited into > Petty > Cash? Since this payment wi...

Apply patch
--wihuwnzlron Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yrdtlhhpgluxil"; type="multipart/alternative" --yrdtlhhpgluxil Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="gnolhsghonsbmhfpk" --gnolhsghonsbmhfpk Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. In...

Updating Variable Rate Loan where payment stays the same.
Hello, I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out. Or perhaps offer some suggestions... I'm using MS Money 2004 and have setup a variable rate loan (for my Canadian mortgage). Whenever my bank changes their rate, my payment does NOT change. Only the ratio of how much of my payment goes to interest and how much goes to the principal changes. Apparently, MS Money doesn't recognize this type of loan agreement as it changes the entire payment amount to reflect the new rate. I thought I could get around this problem by simply accepting the payment amount that MS Money calculates, ...

Apply concatenation formula to column
Ho campers An extremely basic question: I have figured out how to concatenate several values from a particular row (e.g. =F2&"."&G2) to get what I need in H2. How do I then apply the same formula for the entire F and G columns to show the results of each row in it's respective M row? I assume I can do this without writing a new formula in M for each row, but I've been trying various search phrases in Excel help without success. (Good thing I at least remembered "concatenate" is what I wanted to do... . Hope that makes sense. Thanks for any help Georg Wi...