AP Trail Balance should have option to select by due date

I believe the AP Aged Trial Balance could be enhanced to allow to select
transactions by a due date range.  That way the report will provide a list of
invoices that a due within a specific due date range.  I have a clinet that
has requested this functionality.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=23e9f08b-c4d8-4332-a0f6-d43b4facba81&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Chad9044 (93)

M2006 Unsuccessful Update = " Adjust your balance to zero ?"
Have others seen this ? : new month so I just did a Connect to Online Services ( to fetch a statement) and UNLIKE m2004 it doesn't show me " Successful" or " FAILURE" , instead I see the " Read Online Statement" in the left margin. Since I get dividends and have my money in CASH vs Money Market Fund, I am expecting to see a " does not balance - adjust shares?" box. BUT, tonight it apparently did not connect to any of my funds, so when I clicked NEXT, the program wanted to "adjust my shares" to ZERO ! Would be nice to get a " C...

Relative Date formula
I would like to add a date to a cell based on a date in another cell. Example: If Cell A1 is 12/1/03 I would like cell B1 to display the date 20 days after cell A1. IS this possible? You people are the greatest. Bdunk ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Bdunk =A1+20 -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS bdunk wrote: > I would like to add a date to a cell based on a date in another...

Calculate age as of a given date
For group insurance enrollment, given the date of birth, we need to compute each employee's age as of a certain date, such as 1/1/2005. What formula would accomplish this? -- Joe S. Hi see your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0F629BA6-4773-49AD-B66B-52F97F5CBB3A@microsoft.com... > For group insurance enrollment, given the date of birth, we need to compute > each employee's age as of a certain date, such as 1/1/2005. What formula > would accomplish this? > -- >...

how do i create an association in folders option control panel to.
i am trying to view an email attachment, also print same. each time i click to see the attachment i get a message saying: (file does not have program associated with it to perform this action , create an association in folders option control panel. ) new user. how do i do this please?? Hello alibob15, you wrote on Fri, 12 Aug 2005 01:59:03 -0700: > i am trying to view an email attachment, also print same. each time i click > to see the attachment i get a message saying: (file does not have program > associated with it to perform this action , create an association in folders ...

Supplemental info to "HELP-excel date malfunction
Here's some additional info to the earlier post on the date cell function malfunction. Been isolated to the function to insert the date (cell format/date). It seems the application cannot interpret the system date properly. Always inserts/interprets the date as CurrentMonth-01-2011, instead of actual date. I cannot use the application this way. I am using the 'general' setting in cell format, then entering the string Month(abr)-day [eg= dec-17] instead of letting application enter the date automatically. Is there a patch available for this issue? -- Visit Family Rad...

Stopping Month End Balancing in MS MOney 2003
Is there a way to safely cancel the balance process after you start it? I cannot find a way. The other day I misentered the month end balance by a few cents and wanted to restart the balance process. I could not find out how? Can balancing be stopped and if so, how? Thanks in advance for your help. Just click "postpone" on the left pane. Next time you balance, you'll have the opportunity to correct the ending balance. -- "Peter Ellis" <PeterEllis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C2D5BC0-FD09-4CEB-BF58-1EE2171B4CBD@microsoft.com...

Sheet Selection Option
I have a spreadsheet consisting of 4 sheets. But suddenly, I have lost the ability to select sheets (Excel 2007: sheet selection used to appear at the bottom of every sheet - now does not appear). Please tell me how to get sheet selection back ... and many thanks. Lin Office button (top left),excel options, advanced (in the left pane) and scroll to "display options for this workbook" and make sure "show sheet tabs" is checked -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Lin" <kypta@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:B7D46DFB-BC55-41C3-80FE-F5B268E167CA@micro...

CRM4 Better Auto Email Tracking Options
CRM4 should have better email Smart Matching tracking options. Currently smart match only relies on Subject Line to track incoming emails and have a very high chance to track an incoming email to a wrong regarding object! ...

Tabbed text box opens with all selected
I have a form with tabbed text boxes, and when anyone selects the tab the box is displayed with all the text selected. Is there a way to keep this for happening? Thanks. Go to the menu bar. Select Tools->Options. Then select tab labeled Keyboard. Make your selection in the area labeled 'Behavior entering field' "TES" wrote: > I have a form with tabbed text boxes, and when anyone selects the tab the box > is displayed with all the text selected. Is there a way to keep this for > happening? > > Thanks. > TES, See my resp...

Project Acctg-Billing rate-Addon options
It looks like project accounting has 3 options to select the billing rate from. Default Profit Types From: Budget/Employee/Cost Category The is company wide. I wish to have an option to select the billing rate from a project (for selected projects). Are there any 3rd party billing rate ontion add-ons? Thanks. ...

Using a Macro to make a combobox selection #2
Query in the programming section yielded 2 very helpful replies. simple question of knowing the right "grammar". Thanks Richard Clayto -- Richard Clayto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Richard Clayton's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1512 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26760 Thanks for posting back. In the future, you may want to either just pick one newsgroup to post--or include all your newsgroups in one single post. Then each newsgroup should see the re...

Checkbook balance and cash balance do not match
Does anyone know how to correct a checkbook account if the balance does not match the cash account it is attached to? I believe this may have occurred when we created the checkbook id after using the cash account. Lee, If you cash GL account has the correct amount and you need to change the checkbook to match it, here are 2 options: 1. If you have not reconciled the checkbook yet (ever), you can fill in the last reconciled balance on the checkbook maintenance screen. This option is only available before you run the first reconciliation for a checkbook. 2. Enter a bank transaction of ...

Folder selecting dialog (once again)
I know, this question is coming up from time to time. I'm looking for a folder selcetion dialog. I know there are two possible approches, a SHBrowseForFolder based one and a CFileDialog resp. GetSaveFileName based one. My app will write some files to a directory that does not yet exist. So the situation can be compared with an installer, which suggests a directory name, and the directory does not yet exist. If it does already exist, then the user shall be warned that the files in that directoy will be overwritten. This is rather opposite to the usual situation where you will be prompted ...

How do I select every nth row?
Hi I have a long list of data. Every fourth row contains the sort of data (ID, name, points...) Unfortunately the data is all in one long column. Can someone tell me how to select out every fourth row? Maybe something that can give me the row number modulo 4? My overall goal is to move this data into an Access table, but I'm having trouble because of the format. Thanks. Ray. If your data starts in A2 and you want A2, A6, A10 and so on, use a help column adjacent and next to the first cell with data use =MOD(ROW(1:1),4)=1 copy down if you want A5, A9, A13 use =MOD(ROW(1:1),4)=0 ...

Account Balance Report bug?
I think what I'm experiencing is similar to the Net Worth report bug discussed here. I've discovered that the Account Balance report does not accurately reflect balances for previous days. Whatever date is picked in the report customization window, the balance is reported as the current days balance. Are these bugs related, and are there solutions? Anyone else experiencing this problem? In microsoft.public.money, David B wrote: >I think what I'm experiencing is similar to the Net Worth report bug >discussed here. I've discovered that the Account Balance report do...

Merging Cells when one cell is a date
I am trying to merge two cells using the formula: =A2&", "&B2. B2 is a date and when it merges it switches the date to a series of numbers. I have tried changing the cell formating but I don't seem to be able to get it to merge the date without loosing it's formating. Any help would be appreciated. =A2&", "&TEXT(B2,"mm/dd/yy") HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to merge two cells using the formula: =A2&", "&B2. B2 is a date >and when it merges it switches the date to a ser...

how can I duplicate or copy a workbook then divide selected cells.
I must design a workbook which can be duplicated or copied to another workbook, as it is copied it must be divided to a rate which can be stored in a worksheet of the primary workbook... Is like when you want to calculate from Dolars to Euros. Hi use a formula such as ='[otherbook.xls]sheet1'!A1/$A$1 where A1 stores your rate -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "macros excel... duplication and calculat" <macros excel... duplication and calculat@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:149D60DB-D759-40B0-BAE6-8A72909395E1@microsoft.com... > ...

updated driver in OOBE(audit mode) no longer selected in normal mo
Greetings, We're trying to update our mouse filter driver to a newer revision inside OOBE(audit mode in W7). It seems the updated driver is properly loaded after rebooting to OOBE; however, if we switch back to normal mode, OS only selects the old driver. Is there any way to force the !audit mode OS to load the new driver updated in OOBE? Thanks. What's the difference between rebooting to OOBE and switching back to normal mode? It's not clear from that description what you mean. What process are you using to update the filter driver? Unless there is a sys...

Excel: creating a group of independent option buttons
I'm trying to create two independant groups of buttons on a single page of an Excel document. In other words, two cells, each with yes or no answers, each having its own two option buttons. Right now, when I click "yes" in cell two, it unchecks my answer in cell one. I just need to make the buttons in cell two run independently of cell one. Hi tD, Why not replace your option buttons with checkboxes? --- Regards, Norman "tD" <tD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A418EAC-B0AB-4673-B849-8337D6DC815A@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to...

Selecting default calendar view
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop I prefer to have the month view in my calendar, but every day, when first opened, my calendar view needs to be manually reset to Month. <br> How can I select a new default view, and lock it in? On 2/15/10 2:46 PM, jmilty@officeformac.com wrote: > I prefer to have the month view in my calendar, but every day, when > first opened, my calendar view needs to be manually reset to Month. > How can I select a new default view, and lock it in? Entourage should return you to the view you last...

Select problem
I have a spreadsheet when I put my cursor on a cell, instead of selecting the cell it selects an area of my cells and it moves them instead of selecting a specific cell. How can I stop this so that I can select individual or group of cells without moving the entire area of my information? Thank you in advance HankL Press F8 again to turn off "Extend" HankL wrote: > I have a spreadsheet when I put my cursor on a cell, instead of selecting > the cell it selects an area of my cells and it moves them instead of > selecting a specific cell. > > How can I stop...

Listing Dates
Hi! I have a spreadsheet with the following info: Date Time Profit 03/10/2003 0132 65 03/11/2003 0358 -22 03/12/2003 2135 120 ..... ..... 10/29/2004 1826 -18 So there are hundreds of rows of data. 1-How can I generate a list of all the MONDAYS to the side of this list? 2-How can I get the average value of PROFIT when Time is <= 14:00) Thank you Maxime ...

conditional format a date in Excel
I am trying to use conditional formatting to show when a date is less than 30 days in the future. When I use "cell value" "is less than" "="Now()+30" all the dates change. I am trying to use conditional formatting to show when a date is les than 30 days in the future. When I use "cell value" "is less than" "="Now()+30 all the dates change. lose the quotes in the condition =Now()+30 Unless you mean between today and 30 days in the future in which cas =now() would be the first condition and =now()+30 would be the second Al...

APS server
i want to know the details of APS server "dinesh" <dinesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E3CC452-8BA9-4664-A748-D31DFE439F12@microsoft.com... >i want to know the details of APS server Errr.... Maybe I'm unfamiliar with the term, but... APS server? -- f.h. Google is your friend. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, dinesh asked: | i want to know the details of APS s...

Group Trial Balance Detailed & Summary Reports
Hi there, We have lots of Trial Balance Detailed & Summary reports (at least one for every balance sheet account) and I'd like to be able to group several TB reports to print at one time. Right now, GP's limitation is to show the first 32 TB Detailed/Summary Reports in alphabetical order. It won't show me the rest and so I am not able to pick the ones I want to group. This will help my productivity alot!! Thanks, -- V Who's Calling, Inc Financial Reporting Manager ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggest...