AP Check Number #2

I have a client that the AP check number is getting set back to a previous
number.  If they go into check book maintenance and correct it and save it,
it is ok for a while.  Other than changing the check number in the checkbook
maintenance, is there anything else that would change the check number?  This
does not happen every time.
0
Joe (497)

I'd watch who has access to the Checkbook Maintenance window.  I've actually
heard of this happening - maybe someone can help us out here.  I tried using
manual payments and select checks, but I couldn't reproduce the error.  Do
they do many manual payments or EFT payments?

"Joe" wrote:

> I have a client that the AP check number is getting set back to a previous
> number.  If they go into check book maintenance and correct it and save it,
> it is ok for a while.  Other than changing the check number in the checkbook
> maintenance, is there anything else that would change the check number?  This
> does not happen every time.
0
LeslieVail (702)
6/24/2008 7:17:01 AM
It is a one man show, so he is the only one that uses GP.  I will check to
see if he does manual payments, I know they do not use EFT.

"Leslie Vail" wrote:

> I'd watch who has access to the Checkbook Maintenance window.  I've actually
> heard of this happening - maybe someone can help us out here.  I tried using
> manual payments and select checks, but I couldn't reproduce the error.  Do
> they do many manual payments or EFT payments?
>
> "Joe" wrote:
>
> > I have a client that the AP check number is getting set back to a previous
> > number.  If they go into check book maintenance and correct it and save it,
> > it is ok for a while.  Other than changing the check number in the checkbook
> > maintenance, is there anything else that would change the check number?  This
> > does not happen every time.
0
Joe (497)

getdlgitemtext #2
Hi, I meke code from example behind, and not working corectly, buffor "String1" they are no my text in IDC_EDIT1 it is a somthing wrong this bufor, may please send me good idea. void CDialogPASS::OnBnClickedButtonDp2() { CString String1; GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1, String1); } mike 1010 Is IDC_EDIT1 an actual control? I've seen this fail when the control ID changes due to editing of the dialog. joe On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:44:33 +0200, "1010" <mig1010@wp.pl> wrote: >Hi, > >I meke code from example behind, and not working >corectly,...

missing buttons #2
I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mails and my send button and now my paper clip button are missing. I've checked in where you can add buttons but they're not in their either. What can I do to find them. Are you using Word as your e-mail editor? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:4E889BAD-E127-4AF8-BC98-7AB117D0B90B@microsoft.com, Sharon wrote: > I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mail...

forwarding in Exchange 2003 #2

2 Questions
Hi I run Win 2K with Excel 2K Question 1 I have some VB code in the "Sheet 1" module of my excel file. The code is as follows: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Target.Column <> 12 Then Exit Sub On Error GoTo ErrHandler Application.EnableEvents = False Target.Formula = UCase(Target.Formula) ErrHandler: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub I would like this code to run automatically whenever the file is opened. (I am assuming that this would remove the enable/disable dialog box option when opening the file) Can someone tell ...

Disaster Recovery for CRM 1.2
Does anyone have any documentation on the steps to backing up CRM 1.2? We want to make sure we are backing CRM 1.2 up correctly if the server should go down. We were unable to find any documentation on Microsofts website for a step by step backup solution. Right now we are just backing the CRM databases using the scheduler in SQL; is this ALL that is required and if so do we backup ALL of the databases or just certain ones? The owners of the company want to make sure we can restore ALL of the data if needed. -- Thank You, Troy Hi Troy Microsoft have included details of backing...

Multiple Outlook #2
I imported an Outlook 2000 pst file into Outlook 2003. Now when I open Outlook my Personal Folders appears 4 times in the left hand "All Mail Folders" When I close Outlook it gives me an error and msvbvm60.dll is mentioned. Any help on how to correct this issue would be greatly appreciated. Mick ...

queue stuck #2
HI... i ahve exchange 2003 and i am facing problem that i am getting lot junk email and all messagess are stuck in queue ..after that my server hang so i need to restart server and clear the queue before restart it does't allow me to clear the queue ... pls help me .. tejal ...

Trouble sending emails #2

display name #2
hi i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and not display name (Customer Care) how can i resolve it? Thanks An application should allow you to specify display name for sender. Does it send via SMTP or MAPI? Matrix_pd wrote: > hi > i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by > exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and > not display name (Customer Care) > > how can i resolve it? > > Thanks -- Please re...

Computer Check Printing
Computer Checks Edit List is for a check run for one country (all the vendors in that countrY), but the vendors from another country show up as zero dollars. Any idea how to prevent this? It does not appear to be related to KB# 874437, as electronic payments are not used. Thanks in advance. ...

double lookup #2
In Excel2000, I need help with the following formula: my data is arranged like this ( I can rearrange if needed).. joe pete sue rating 30 10 5 A 20 5 3 B 10 2 1 C I then have values for joe, pete, sue. I want to look up the name and then give me the rating. The numbers may not be exact. For example, I want the output to look like this ( with the formula looking up the rating) name amount rating (formula needed) joe 11 C pete 7 B sue 1 C Can someone please help me with the formula to fi...

Sequentially numbered Purchase orders
In the past with Office 97. I used a purchase order template that would basically self number itself. when it opened a small box would appear and by clicking it the PO received a unique number. How can I accomplish this using Office XP. ...

How do I set the number format to Base 12?
I would like to change the number format on my spreadsheet from Base 10 to Base 12, eg. 12 bottles makes up 1 case. Therefore, if I were adding up three different cells 9 bottles + 11 bottles + 6 bottles, my result should be 2 cases 2 bottles if possible 2.2 in a case column. See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/fractional.htm for details. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Andrew Moore" <AndrewMoore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:893CABE9-37D7-4E6B-8A7E-A5E679C8C824@microsoft.com... >...

Attachment Size #2
Hi ! Is it possible to block the adding of attachments in an=20 outlook client ? Or block the adding for attachments that=20 are bigger than 2 MB for example ? Can i get an error=20 Message or something ? (I think about an GPO or Registry=20 change or something else....) I have Users around here with Pop3 Outlook 2000 and=20 Outlook 2003 Clients. The Problem is that some of them are=20 trying to send Mails with Attachments with 300 (three=20 hundred!!) MB or something else like that.... Because they=20 don=B4t look an the size of their attachments. So the Mail is going through our WAN over ...

Covert v. 2000 -> v. 2.0

Adding up negative numbers only
Ok, let me try to explain this problem. I have several cells a1 throug a10. Each cell has a number, for ex. $10.00, ($5.00),etc. , sometime this number is positive, sometimes it is negative. I want to only ad all of the negative numbers in cells a1:a10 and put a total in cel a11. How can I do this? Thanks Ton -- tonydep ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tonydepo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1530 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26928 =SUMIF(A1:A10,"<0&quo...

Sequential Numbering
I would like to know the formula for making a cell be able to do sequential numbering such as for purchase orders. Tom, A simple way would be to use something like this, you could assign it to a button, an open or before print event. Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = _ Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value + 1 For other ways to do this or if this is going to be used in a temple have a look here http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html And if you are new to macros you may also what to have a look here on getting start...

Automatic Number Sequence
I would like to make a form in excel that automatically generates a number of the form in one of the cells. How can I go about doing this, that everytime I print a sheet it automatically generates a new number in the sequence? I have tried playing around with macros and it doesn't seem to change, only stay at a specific number. Is there an easier formula that this can be done with or do I have to use macro's and how do I do it with macro's if that's what's required?? It's a product information form for new products that need entering into the system. Hi Awissa, ...

Changing password #2
Hi, If I change a domain user's password, will that user's Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? I mean, does Active Directory share the same password with Exchange Server 2003? Thanks! Exchange never had passwords separate from domain, not even in Exchange 4-5.5 era. So you would change just one password, which belongs to AD account. Michael wrote: > Hi, > > If I change a domain user's password, will that user's > Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? > I mean, does Active Directory share the same password > w...

2 fonts in Chart title in E2007
We are tranferring code from 2003 to 2007 and noticed a change in how VBA reads the following line: ActiveChart.ChartTitle.Characters(5,2).Font.Color = vbred IN 2003, it reads it correctly coloring letters 5 & 6 red. in 2007, it colors the whole Chart title red. It seems that regardless of the start and length I pass into the characters function, the formatting occurs to the entire chart title, not just the characters I wanted. Even recording the VBA in 2007 yields no help as it cannot record the partial font change, even though the GUI allows it. IN 2003 you can reco...

Inserting dashes to an existing number
Hi, I am trying to create a formula that will divide this ten digit numbe into the following dashes. Here is the number 1234000999 I need the dashes to be inserted in thi format 1234-000-999. What is the appropriate formula. Thanks for your help. Dinahros -- dinahros ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dinahrose's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1334 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26643 Why not just custom format right click on selection>format>number>custom...