AP batchname on General Trx Edit List

Does anyone know how to get the AP batch name associated with the GL batch on
the General Entry Edit List?  (AP only posts To GL).  Any clue is
appreciated.  Thanks.
0
Kelly1 (97)

Kelly -

Yes I would use the Original Trans. Source column found in both Year to
date(GL20000) and payables history(pm30200) tables. Its called ORGNTSRC on
GL20000 AND trxsorce on pm30200 side.

Alternatively, if you start GP journal entry inquiry you can drill down all
the way back to the originating voucher.

"Kelly" wrote:

> Does anyone know how to get the AP batch name associated with the GL batch on
> the General Entry Edit List?  (AP only posts To GL).  Any clue is
> appreciated.  Thanks.
0
26point2er (113)
4/4/2008 2:33:02 PM
Thanks so much.

"26point2er" wrote:

> Kelly -
>
> Yes I would use the Original Trans. Source column found in both Year to
> date(GL20000) and payables history(pm30200) tables. Its called ORGNTSRC on
> GL20000 AND trxsorce on pm30200 side.
>
> Alternatively, if you start GP journal entry inquiry you can drill down all
> the way back to the originating voucher.
>
> "Kelly" wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know how to get the AP batch name associated with the GL batch on
> > the General Entry Edit List?  (AP only posts To GL).  Any clue is
> > appreciated.  Thanks.
0
Kelly1 (97)

Missing Contact List in Outllook 2002
User is trying to create a a distribution list in her Contact List, but found the contact list to be missing. How did this happen, and can it be replaced? Thanks. Herb Brown ...

GL reprint general posting journals.
how do you reprint general posting journals (GLTRX prefix)? Specifically, if you have a date range, and GLTRX range or a subsidiary range (e. g. PMTRX from the purchasing module), can you print the associated GL transactions? You have to use the cross reference reports. Unlike the other modules, you can't reprint the specific GL posting journal reports. Kind of a drag, isn't it? "KL" wrote: > how do you reprint general posting journals (GLTRX prefix)? Specifically, if > you have a date range, and GLTRX range or a subsidiary range (e. g. PMTRX > from the p...

Drop Down List #2
Hi All Can this be done, as I am struggling. I have data in sheet B and want to create a drop down list in sheet A from this data, and I can't make it happen, I can create a drop down list in sheet A from data in sheet A but not from sheet B Could anyone help please Cheers Steve Name the range on the other sheet, and you can refer to it in the data validation dialog box. There are instructions here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Steve wrote: > I have data in sheet B and want to create a drop down list in sheet A from > this data, and I can't make it h...

I want a list of everything defined on a form
I have a fairly complicated form. I want a list of the names of everything on the form. How to do this? Tom Have you looked into the documenter that comes with Access? Tools | Analyze | Documenter (actual selections vary by version). Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "tom" <Spamblocker@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:GW4pi.23942$Rw1.23211@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net... >I have a fairly complicated form. I want a list of the names of everything >on the form. How to do this? > On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:45:26 GMT, "tom" <Spa...

Global Adrress List
Good Morning, I need help guys, i have two DOMAINScontrollers,the first " Exchange server 2000 " with name of : FOX.COM. The second " Exchange server 2000 " with name of : TEST.COM I need access "Global Address List" of FOX.COM in TEST.COM. How make this? Tank You! F´┐Żbio Viana fabio.viana@redevco.com.br Are these just two domain controllers, both members of the .com domain? Or are these two seperate domains? "Fabio Viana" <lefalus@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:b8aaea6d.0504141211.7aa35849@posting.goog...

General Failure
There is a user with a system admin privilege in CRM that is getting 'General failure in scheduling engine' when creating an appointment for couple of account entities. A different user with the same privilege does not get this error. We have CRM 3 with Rollup Update 3. The error seen at the end of message is: SoapException: Server was unable to process request.] System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1496 System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc...

Problem editting shared Tasks
My boss has shared his outlook task folder, so we can see our own tasks, tasks of other peoples, and also add tasks of our own to it. The problem is, when the task is assigned to someone (anyone), it immediately becomes read-only. Even if i have "Owner" permission, which has "Edit items" set to all, I cannot edit the task. We need to be able to edit the text of the task, in order to update and correct the task, and add extra info. I'm probably missing a setting somewhere, but I'm not sure what we need to do to fix it! Any ideas? Thanks. As far as I know, o...

APS server
i want to know the details of APS server "dinesh" <dinesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E3CC452-8BA9-4664-A748-D31DFE439F12@microsoft.com... >i want to know the details of APS server Errr.... Maybe I'm unfamiliar with the term, but... APS server? -- f.h. Google is your friend. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, dinesh asked: | i want to know the details of APS s...

Where is my contact list
After a minor systems crash, something seems to have gone wrong in Outlook XP. I can see my contact list in Contacts. However, when I send an email, there is no contact list and no alternatives on which to select. If I then add a new contact, it is saved and appears on its own in the email contact list. Further investigation shows that is is stored in a file called outlook1.pst whereas all my other contacts are stored in outlook.pst I've prodded around and everything else seems fine. Does any know how I can get to access my original contact list when sending an email. TIA So how ma...

Listing Dates
Hi! I have a spreadsheet with the following info: Date Time Profit 03/10/2003 0132 65 03/11/2003 0358 -22 03/12/2003 2135 120 ..... ..... 10/29/2004 1826 -18 So there are hundreds of rows of data. 1-How can I generate a list of all the MONDAYS to the side of this list? 2-How can I get the average value of PROFIT when Time is <= 14:00) Thank you Maxime ...

Edit and Delete Records
I am having trouble editing and deleting records. Right now all the database has a feature where I can add records. I want to edit records by having the user search by the primary key. Once they find the primary key the rest of the record pops up and from there they can edit the data. For the delete feature, I want the user to find the record just like they did for the edit feature but when the record comes up there is a button that says "Delete Record". They would click that button to delete the record. If you're in a form presenting the record, go: in below sequence...

combobox list in userform
Hi How do I compile the list for a combobox? Where do I put it? -- robzrob You put it in code. When the form initializes, use either the AddItem method or the List property to set the rows. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "robzrob" wrote: > Hi > > How do I compile the list for a combobox? Where do I put it? > -- > robzrob ...

FIELDS NOT EDITABLE!
Hi, I have a problem. I know how to add a field but i dont know how I can make an existing field editable. If you look at a field like 'Price per Unit' in Opportunityproduct. You see that the price in the field can not be changed. There must be a way to change that. I already looked at the properties and i cant find nothing. Can somebody help me with this. S. Oumoulid ...

Customizing the "Details:" list for an entity?
I've created my own custom entities as an alternative to the default Product and Opportunity Product entities. This is because the whole price-list model doesn't fit my organization at all, and I can't seem to remove those attributes/relationships. So now, the Details: list for an Opportunity looks like this: Details: - Information - Products - Relationships - Sales Process - Activities - History - My Custom Opportunity Products Questions: 1) How do I rename that last entry, which is the relationship to my custom entity? 2) How do I move it up in the list? 3) How do I rem...

AP Invoices on Hold
Hello! How can we put all AP transactions on hold after posting? Thanks!! Everything??? In V10 you can open the Payables Transactions List on the desktop (Click the Purchasing tile then select Payables Transactions in the Navigation Explorer), click the check box at the top of the list of transactions, and then click on the Apply Hold icon. You can also mark selected transactions or apply a filter to the list to select specific transactions. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check ou...

Distribution List usage information
Hi, Anyone know how I can tell when a Distribution List was last used as a recipient in an email? I am trying to clean up some old DLs in our enviornment and it would be useful to know when they were last used. Thanks, Mark The information is tracked in the message tracking logs. You can collect some stats from them, though they may not go back far enough for you. You might need to set up a script to process them over the course of a month or more to get a solid idea. They're fairly easy to process, or there are products like promodag and messagestats that will do some reports ou...

can I add a link in Publisher to display, "join our email list"?
I am creating a fairly simply website and need to add a button for visitors to join our email list. Is this possible in Publisher? Please post your question in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign or http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&lang=en&cr=US Always include the version of Publisher you are using, the URL of your site and as much detail as possible. DavidF "mfreecox" <mfreecox@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Global Address List Formatting
Is the window that comes up when reviewing the Global Address List, or the Select Names window that comes up when composing an e-mail message, an Outlook Form or Exchange Form? If so, can it be changed so that the Company Field comes directly after the Name field, as opposed to the Business Phone, which is the default? If it can be, can you direct me to the Steps for making those changes? You can use details templates to customize the appearance of the dialog boxes that appear when a user requests to see receipient properties in address lists. You can modify these settings from Exchan...

scared to edit registry!!
Hi, I once had software called Winamp installed. I no longer wanted it so went through the proper uninstall process and it all went smoothly. However now when I boot up and log into Vista I get a little error message saying there's a problem with winamp and that I should re-install to rectify it! it has an OK button that gets rid of the message. It's not causing any problems but it's beginning to annoy me! I have tried CCleaner to clean up the registry and it did find many references to winamp and it cleaned it all up but despite that the darned message persi...

List of institutions using Money
This list is not available on the Microsoft Money site. Does anyone know of another location? Thanks, ++PLS In microsoft.public.money, Paul Schauble wrote: >This list is not available on the Microsoft Money site. Does anyone know >of another location? http://www.microsoft.com/money/online/FIList.asp?FIList=5 works for me. How do I import some of those institutions into my online services manager in Money 2004? My Money internet updates does not download anything - although the securities and news updates ok. >-----Original Message----- >In microsoft.public.money,...

Web AP / Scanning AP Invoices
Does anyone have experience with scanning AP invoices and attaching in GP? I saw that someone mentioned Web AP in an earlier post. Anyone using this program? we are gettin ready to implement one where you can enter ap on the web and attach ascanne dimage. It looks awesome. brian@dataresolution.net -- Brian Connell Data Resolution "Debbie" wrote: > Does anyone have experience with scanning AP invoices and attaching in GP? I > saw that someone mentioned Web AP in an earlier post. Anyone using this > program? ...

Distribution Lists #24
I have four distribution lists in Contacts. When someone emails me and asks to be put on a list, I add them to Contacts, then go open that list, click on "Select Members" and add that person. It works , but seems a bit labour-intensive. Is there a way of adding a contact to an existing list from within that person's contact details? I can make a _new_ distribution list from the "Actions" menu, but surely I should be able to add the person to an existing list? Am I missing something obvious? TIA paul You can add a new contact from within a distribution list ...

Dynamic source list to auto expand
Hi~ I have been hooked up with a very nice VLookup tool for my companies shipping request form (thank you Gord!). Several "Lists" of data is stored in Sheet2, most used for the company Vlookup, other as simple DV dropdown. I would like to know if anyone out there would be willing to send me the code or let me send them my workbook to allow new entries into any dropdown cell to be auto added to its source list, alphabetically. Per Contextures.com, there is a macro that enables this and VB does a fly by on me. The sample spreadsheet I was looking at was "Update Multiple Val...

General Query Search
I have a table with countless records of customers. There are about 15 fields, that I need to search individually. When needing to search for customers, I need to be able to put in as little information as possible to bring up their record. I have the queries set up for each field, but it will not bring up the record based on the minimal amount of information. When working for another company that had a database like this set up, we were required to use astericks on either side of the information we were inputting in the query field. What do I need to do in order to get this done? In...

Using commas in "Value List" list boxes
I am trying to add a column that contains a comma to a 'value list' list box. I have a patient name (Last, first MI) column and a patient ID column (among others). I have my Row Source Type set to Value List and the number of columns correct, column widths etc. all correct, but when I try and do this: lstbox.AddItem "TreatmentId;LastName, FirstName MI;PatientId" The help documentation shows that the delimeter should be the ; not comma's, however instead of getting the name all in one column, it is being placed in two separate columns (because of the comma... it is...