anyone using GP10/SQL Server 2008

Just wondering if anyone is using GP10 with SQL Server 2008. If so, are you
having any issues with anything?
0
Jeanenne (37)

Been using GP 10 on SQL Server 2008 for quite some time now and cannot recall
having any issues over the last couple of months. Make sure to install GP
from the FP1 DVD image.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Jeanenne" wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone is using GP10 with SQL Server 2008. If so, are you
> having any issues with anything?
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
10/15/2008 6:09:01 PM
We already have GP10 installed, although we are only on SP1. Do I have to
reinstall GP10 again from the FP1 DVD or can I just upgrade to SP2 first?

0
Jeanenne (37)
10/15/2008 6:14:10 PM
In this case, apply the latest hotfix as it also includes Service Pack 2.

Best regards,
--

"Jeanenne" wrote:

> We already have GP10 installed, although we are only on SP1. Do I have to
> reinstall GP10 again from the FP1 DVD or can I just upgrade to SP2 first?

0
MarianoGomez (3440)
10/15/2008 6:34:31 PM
Ok. Thanks.

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> In this case, apply the latest hotfix as it also includes Service Pack 2.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "Jeanenne" wrote:
>
> > We already have GP10 installed, although we are only on SP1. Do I have to
> > reinstall GP10 again from the FP1 DVD or can I just upgrade to SP2 first?

0
Jeanenne (37)

anyone knows
presently I am using Excel 2000. For file open I use ^O or open fro file menu, a box appeared from where I can select file for open. Lef side of this box some shortcuts are there to reach a specific locatio such as "History", "Mydocument", "Desktop", "Favorities" etc. I want to add my locations (directory) so that I can reach there fast. How I can do? thanks in advance. S Kara -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can use the Places COM add-in from Microsoft: INFO: Office Developer Samples and Tools Available for Download http:...

Problem using FOXPRO Free Tables from Access 2000
I'm using Access 2000 linking FoxPro Tables via ODBC When I link tables with numeric fields Access gives me an error: "The Decimal field's precision is too small to accept the numeric you attempted to add." I find this problem in "Knowledge Base" I update my Windows XP to Jet 4.0 SP8 with Mdac 2.8 RMT and the last version of FoxPro ODBC Driver and but the problem is the same. Any help appreciated. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- ACC2000: Scaling Errors When You Query Linked Tables PSS ID Number: 270...

Important task using visio
Hi, I have a very important presentation to give and am planning to give using visio but however am new to visio environment. Thepresentation is about say the task carried by 2 companies during a project that is the 2 companies share different responsibilities during project implementation The flow is: Comany A Task 1 Comapany B Task 2 Task 3 Company A Task 4 Company B Task 5 Task 6 The flow can be analogo