Analytical Accounting Error #3

Hi,

I am getting the error 'This record has been created since your attempt to
create. Changes will not be saved'. This I am getting while I am trying to
add additional transaction dimension.

Any idea?
Ramesh
0
Ramesh (23)

MDA and Analytical Accounting
Can Multidimensional Analysis and Analytical Accounting be used simultaneously? ------=_NextPart_0001_857158BF Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Can I ask why you would want to do that? David Musgrave [MSFT] Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics mailto:David.Musgrave@online.microsoft.com http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy. This pos...

Deleted Items #3
Once a user has emptied their deleted items folder, it is possible to retrieve or delete them from the exchange server. Is there any way to prevent users from permanently deleting items from the server. Not that I know of. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "samdews" <samdews@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34876569-2D41-4827-8313-DF7FEB22354B@microsoft.com... > Once a user has emptied their deleted items folder, it is possible to > retrieve or delete them from the exchange server. > Is ther...

Solution for error message "server time out" 0x8004210b and others
After ten hours of looking around I finally found a reference/solution, at least for my problem. My problem showed up when I tried to send a big file by email, which caused Outlook to time out. Here is the solution that worked for me: In Outlook, go to Tools/Email accounts/View or Change/ In the email accounts (I had to do this for all my accounts)select Change/More settings/Advanced tab/ and move the slider to push the timeout to a greater number. I assume that number has to be big enough to cover the largest file you might send. I guess that Outlook doesn't know that it is working a...

Account Alias in FRx.
Hi, Is possible to print accoun alias in a FRx report? Thanks a lot.. -- Evelin. Not unless you enter it somewhere in the row format. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Ana Evelin Rosa" wrote: > Hi, > > Is possible to print accoun alias in a FRx report? > > Thanks a lot.. > -- > Evelin. ------=_NextPart_0001_31E0DFAA Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Evelin, Thanks for your question about FRx. Charles was correct, the only way to accomplish this would be to add that information to the row format. I would recommend adding this as a Pr...

There was an error generating the XML document.
Hi All, I have a DLL contains two classes, first one which is to be serialized and other one is a UserControl class have code to serialize as below:- class XYZ: System.Windows.Forms.UserControl { public XYZ() { string _preferencesFile = "c:\test_xml.xml"; XMLTest.PrefData _preferences = new XMLTest.PrefData(); XmlTextWriter writer = new XmlTextWriter(_preferencesFile, System.Text.Encoding.UTF8); XmlSerializer serializer = null ; writer.Formatting = Formatting.Indented; serializer = new XmlSerializer(typeof(XMLTest.PrefData)); //serializer.Serialize(writer,preferences); serialize...

Dictionaries #3
Does anyone know of an Arabic dictionary for Office 2004? It's great now having full Unicode support, I just need the tools, which I have on my W2K machine: dictionaries. Is there a way to compile an ispell dictionary so that Office 2004 can use it? What format are the Office 2004 dictionaries based on? Would it be possible just to copy the dictionaries from w2k into the dictionary directory? Sincerely, Mark On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 02:58:56 -0500, Mark Thompson wrote (in article <BCF1D5E0.48A%greenknightamuraivel@hotmail.com>): > Does anyone know of an Arabic dictionary fo...

error in creating case

Event 9318, Error 1722
Two Sites E55 in SiteB E55 and E2K3 in SiteA After all connectors were moved from E55 to E2K3 SRS, all PF and SF re-homes, ect... The E55 server was shut down for a few days to see if all worked well; mail flowed between the two sites. Events 9318 were being logged on the E2K3 server with regards to the turned off E55 server; which is expected. I then removed the E55 server and replicated the Config CA. The server showed being removed; all still works well. However, I am still getting the 9318 Events, Error 1722 for the now removed E55 server. Why is the E2K3 server still trying to conta...

Importing mail accounts
Hi, I just installed Office XP 2002, up from 2000. I have tried to import my mail accounts that I saved in .iaf files, but when I go to File, Import..., Import Internet Acct Settings, it immediately says "No internet accounts found to import"!!! Problem, it doesn't even ask me where it should be looking for them. Is there a fix or way around for this? TIA alphonse <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just installed Office XP 2002, up from 2000. I have > tried to import my mail accounts that I saved in .iaf > files, Outlook 2000 in Internet M...

IE upgrade broke account update
I just upgraded to IE v8 and forgot that all IE upgrades break the account update feature within MS Money... can someone please remind me what I have to do in IE to get MSM account updates working again? Regards, Mike k5map@arrl.net | 2009-06-27 | 8:46:24 AM wrote: >I just upgraded to IE v8 and forgot that all IE upgrades break the >account update feature within MS Money... can someone please remind me >what I have to do in IE to get MSM account updates working again? Uninstall Internet Explorer v8 -- Steve Bell New Life Home Improvement Arlington, TX USA ...

RMS - CRM
I run Dynamics CRM 4.0 and RMS 2.0 . What options do I have for Accounts integration between these three products (Crm, Accounts Application, RMS). I was hoping by now there would be a seemless link but I cannot see one and I've been waiting 4 years now ! :-) Because we are UK based Accounting 2009 looks our only option as GP seems far to complex for us. Can you help me out with these questions ? 1) Does anyone have any news on integrating pos2009 to accounting pro 2009? 2) Should I migrate to accounting pro 2009 and prey that a link is born. I'm getting fed up of double enter...

saving with error
Everytime I make a change to something in the calendar I get an error message when I save and get out of Outlook This is Outlook 2002 from Small Business and I have already tried the repair option. Thanks Lee ...

Failed Delivery of Email
This is Exchange 2003 in an SBS 2003 enviroment We are getting email bounced with the message ************************************************************ Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients Subject: Email tes Sent: 5/9/2005 5:16 A The following recipient(s) could not be reached 'xxxxxxxx@inbalance.net' on 5/9/2005 5:16 A The recipient name is not recognize The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Su World;l=BAK-EXCHANGE-050509121556Z-89 MSEXCH:IMS:Sun World:SUNWORLD:BAK-EXCHANGE 3550 (000B09AA 550 5...

Multipul Email accounts
I have been setting up my Outlook 2003 for email accounts for my wife and myself we have different addresses on the same IP address Outlook says the addresses are working but only my account is downloaded from the IP. what is the problem. Jeff H. You should check with your isp for set detail. If your receiving mail from two isp's, you need to be sure you have the correct POP3 (incoming) and SMTP(out going) settings. I use earthlink for my ISP, but I pull mail from my office e-mail and have different pop3 and SMTP info for each account >-----Original Mes...

Uninstalling Analytical Accounting
Does anyone have instructions on how to uninstall Analytical Accounting from GP 10? We have a client that has used AA for about a year and they no longer want to use it. The best I can do is find instructions related to GP 8, but I would feel much better using updated processes, if they exist. Thanks Article ID #915903 'How to remove Analytical Accounting from a computer that has Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 installed' has worked for me. "Scott S." wrote: > Does anyone have instructions on how to uninstall Analytical Accounting from > GP 10? We have a client tha...

Analytical Periods
I am now in trouble while running Multi-level query in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Analytical accounting. I have already setup a fiscal year from July to june of 13 periods of last 2 periods with same date as recommended by Microsoft where last period is for year end adjustments. When I was selecting period 3 of an year, it intimated me to select fiscal year from 7 to 12. When finaly I looked into Reporting period setup of Analytical accouting I found this error that Fiscal year 2007 which was starting from July 2007 to June 2008 appearing as July 2007 to December 2007 and next year whic...

Cannot find file error
HI, I have a machine that comes up with an error when "double-clicking" to open a file. When I double click any excel file I get this error. Cannot find file "..Filename..." (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available. The file can be on a file server or on local disk and I still get this error. I tried installing Office 2k SP3 in hopes that would fix something but, that hasn't worked. any hints? thanx, In Excel Go to Tools Options General and uncheck Ignore Other Applications ...

Accounts for customers
Hi, How I can specify the accounts for customers??? I've used taUpdateCreateCustomerRcd xml but there isn't any fields where I can put the Sales account, Cost of Sales account, etc, in the customers maintenance I can specify them, I have great plains 7.5, eConnect 7.5. Regards Unfortunately, there is no eConnect node that can be used to specify the distribution on the customer record. To roll out proper accounts, we first created Customer Class - then manually updated every account on each class - and then we assigned it customer to that class and it takes care of the distribution...

Reconciliation Report #3
I am anxious about switching from Quicken to Money 2003 (or 2004); however, I need one crucial report before I can do this. I've tried the 60 day trial of Money but I cannot find a reconciliation report. You see, after Quicken 2002 and above reconcile, they offer a complete report of all reconciled data and unreconciled data after (plus summaries). Is there a way to generate something like this in Money? Thank you, Roberto S. Matthews 5911 Forest Isle Dr. Apt 278 New Orleans, LA 70131 504-259-2934 rsmatth@hotmail.com In microsoft.public.money, Roberto S. Matthews wrote: >...

Accounts
What is your recommened way to handle a user that is not longer with the companies user account in AD with exchange. 1. if you disable the account does that disable the exchange mailbox? we do not want this to happen we foward the users mail to their supervisors for a period of time. what is the recommended way to handle this situation? thanks I have similar situation and what i have done is First change the username and password. ( Don't change Exchange alias ) 1) You can choose to keep it that way and have the mails get collected in mail box and load this mailbox as additional ma...

Error Message for Modified Forms and Reports
I keep getting an error message that stahes "Dictionary "C:\...Reports.doc" needs to be upgraded. Use Dynamics Utilities to update your modified forms and reports." What is the solution to correct? Check if you added any chunk files.. Are you getting the error on the server? This usually happens whenever a new product is installed or a new chunk file is loaded. -- Marisol Mortera "Andy" wrote: > I keep getting an error message that stahes "Dictionary "C:\...Reports.doc" > needs to be upgraded. Use Dynamics Utilities to update you...

Error loading outlook 2003
Hey Guys need a little help I'm running office 2003 with outlook, I'm using my own exchange server, everytime I load up outlook on one of my workstations it loads up fine until I hit the inbox, once I do that Outlook closes down, I check in the event view and got this error message: "The MOF file created for the outlook service could not be loaded. The error code returned by the MOF Complier is contained in the Record Data. Before the performance counters of this service can be collected by WMI the MOF file will need to be loaded manually." Anyone know a fix inste...

Sitemap Error
I recently imported an updated sitemap and it had an error in it. Now I'm getting a cannot load resource error and cannot past it to the import customizations page within CRM to import the original configuration. Does anyone know a way to fix this? Never mind. I found the path "http://crm/tools/systemcustomization/ImportCustomizations/importcustomizations.aspx" and was able to import the original. "S Graves" wrote: > I recently imported an updated sitemap and it had an error in it. Now I'm > getting a cannot load resource error and cannot past it ...

Project Accounting
In Project Accounting, when you are addiing Projects to Employee in the Project Access List , it would be nice to only see "Open" projects. -- ACG ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroup...

Error Opening docx documents in WordViewer
Hello, I can't open documents in Wordviewer created in Office 2007 The error: "There was an error opening the file." (In my win7 embedded system created by windows embedded standard 7) I tried installing & reinstalling Wordviewer and the File Format Converter from Microsoft and all possible updates from Microsoft. As the same problem, have the similar error in Excleviewer(The converter failed to save the file) and PowerpointViewer(The converter failed to save the file). I don't konw the reason. Can you help me. -- ...