Allow users to type a year in date drop-down. (Dex 9.0)

In Dexterity version 9, a drop-down has been added to the date control.  In
this drop-down, you can click on the year to get focus on it.  You can then
change the year using the up and down arrows on the keyboard or the buttons
next to the year field.  What you cannot do is type the year that you would
like.  In previous version, we used a lookup window to pick a date, but now
that this drop-down is there, and we cannot disable it, we have removed our
own calendar lookup.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=bfa0017e-fa2d-46bf-9bbe-b68eeb461a7e&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Quebecer (1)

Users in GP 9 & SQL Server 2005
Hi I have a problem regarding creating users in GP 9 SP2 and SQL Server 2005 SP2. I create a user on the server and give it access to companies, when I try to log in using this user id in a workstation (windows XP SP2, GP 9 sp2) it doesn't work, and gives me this error: "This login failed. Attempt top log in again or contact your system administrator." I tried different things regarding the ODBC settings like using server name and IP address, and using SQL Native Client, but nothing worked. If I create a user on a workstation and used it to log in it works sometimes. It’s...

Entire Active Directory visible when Allowing Users to Edit Ranges
Excel XP on Windows 2000. TS Environment running Citrix. Following Problem: Tools - Protection - Allow user to edit ranges - new - permissions - add. This provides a list of the ENTIRE active directory of the domain. Where is the switch to turn this off or to limit the access? Am I in the right newsgroup even? Any hints will be greatly appreciated. ...

MFC by Borland C++ 5.0
Hello, I have Borland C++ 5.0 on my machine and i want to learn some basic MFC programming (not too complicated stuff) Is it possible to compile and debug MFC projects with BC++ 5.0 ? Thanks for suggestions. Jan, The earlier version of Borland (4.x ????) had a licenced MFC, if my memory doesn't fail me (something it frequently does). I can't remember if this was the case for Borland 5.x (if you have 5.0 you should upgrade - there were two patches created shortly after the initial release). If that is the case, you might already have a few example applications. You'll just hav...

between date text boxes will not link to subform
This is what I have done. I know it is not correct. I have added this to the 'Link Master Fields' property in a subform : Between [Forms]![SUB_ORDERS]![StartDate] And [Forms]![SUB_ORDERS]![EndDate] However, I cannot get the form to output on this criteria. Instead when I run this I get a pop up parameter with the exact code above printed on the popup. When I key in a date it goes straight to the form. I just wanted to use two text boxes with the between date functionality. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. Please. Thanks, Mitchell -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http:...

How can I create a folder under user's Inbox for all domain users
Dear all, Is there any approach to create a folder under Outlook 2k's Inbox for all my domain users in Exchange server-end (Exchange 2k3)? or any tools/scripts to do this? And how can I set a Server-end rules for all the uses to deliver some specific email to this folder? Thans for your inputs. Redd ...

How do I stop Excel from changing numbers into a date?
I would like to type in 1-3 but it keeps getting turned into 3-Jan. I have turned off every option in excel that I can find but it still keeps happening. Pre-format the cells as text or pre-fix entry with a single apostrophe. (It will not show but will stop the conversion) -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Buckwildbill" <Buckwildbill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:667DC192-D3F7-4FAD-934E-3F49146D66A7@microsoft.com... >I would like to type in 1-3 but it keeps getting turned into 3-Ja...

Static current date based on when data in another column was enter
I want to setup a date column that each cell in the date column reflects the date that another column in the same row was filled in. Example: I enter a numerical value in cell D5 that is greater than 0. I want A5 to record the date that I entered that data. Also I would like to do the same thing with time in cell B5. How could I do this? Thanks a lot! Place the following event macro in the worksheet code area: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim d5 As Range, t As Range Set d5 = Range("D5") Set t = Target If Intersect(t, d5) Is Nothing Then...

Does Outlook 2003 allow multiple Exchange accounts?
Hi, I was wondering if Microsoft figured out a way to have more than one Exchange accounts in Outlook 2003? I realize that I can have multiple Exchange accounts in Outlook 2002 provided that I set them up as POP3 or IMAP. I'm talking about having multiple pure Exchange accounts w/ calendar and everthing. Thanks, Sam Nope. Only 1 Exchange account is still supported when working against 2 or more sites. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Sam" <sam@iqinternet.com> wrote in message news:e1sEVVao...

What are the formula for calculating ROI all dates (Total return all dates)
From http://money.mvps.org/articles/portfolio_columns.aspx, it says that dividends should be included in calculation of ROI all dates(Total return all dates) So the formula for ROI should be ((market price - purchase price)+ dividend) / purchase price. Is this correct? However, what I am seeing is that ROI all dates is calculated as (market price - purchase price)/purchase price. Is there any other parameter that includes dividends also In microsoft.public.money, rvsw@hotmail.com wrote: > From http://money.mvps.org/articles/portfolio_columns.aspx, it says >that dividends should be i...

field service allow setup of cycle charge allowed up to
Field service needs to allow the setup in meter readings to have an amount for each meter reading that is not charged versus just a maximum in the base field. For instance the customer each meter reading gets the first 1000 cycles at no charge and .05 per cycle over the allowance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsre...

DATE #5
Hi All I live in South Africa, and I have an interesting problem that persists in Excel 2003 and 2007. =TEXT(NOW(),"dd mmm yyyy") returns 15 Dec 2006 =month(now()) returns 12 =text(month(now()),"MMMM") returns January =year(now()) returns 2006 =text(year(now()),"yyyy") returns 1905 Why would this be? Thanks Chris Hi Chris, From your formula =text(month(now()),"MMMM") return January is correct. =month(now()), will calculate the value of 12, when you turn to date format, it will be 1900/1/12 the 12th day from 1900/1/1 then you change it to text form...

read only form allows date to change
I have a form that I open in read only that has a calendar popup for the date fields. When I open the form the calendar pop up allows the date to be changed. The rest of the fields are read only. Any suggestions. Thanks Private Sub ViewActivityNote_Click() On Error GoTo Err_ViewActivityNote_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "FRM - Activity Note" stLinkCriteria = "[activitynoteid]=" & Me![activitynoteid] DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria, acFormReadOnly Exit_ViewActivityNote_Click: Exi...

Prefiltering CRM 3.0 Reports
Hi, I'm hoping someone can throw some light onto this one! I have a CRM 3.0 installation running on a Windows 2003 Small Business Server with SQL 2005 and reporting services (2005). I create a report using Visual Studio 2005 and the Report Wizard, to list all of the active accounts. I upload the report using CRM. The report runs fine, until i want to filter it. So, back in Visual Studio i create an alias CRMAF_TableName. And re-upload the report. The report still runs, but it will not let me filter the report. I could do with filtering the report. I read somewhere that i might ne...

Mapping disabled users in Import Organization
Hello, I am using the Import Organization tool to move a CRM 4.0 deployment to new servers in the same AD domain. I have several disabled CRM users who do not automatically map in the tool because their AD accounts have been deleted. Must I re-create these users in AD in order to map them in the Import Organization tool or is there another way to proceed? I had the same problem when creating a sandbox environment of my live CRM. All Deleted AD users need to be recreated, they can be disabled accounts but they still need to be in the AD. Once you have created the users, you be able to i...

Converting a year date into a specific day date
I am bringing in a date into my excel spreadsheet as a year e.g., 1997. How do i 'tell' excel that the specific date is actually 31 Dec 1997 and not some random other day in the year 1997? DOnt worry I see the answer is to use the DATE () function "jonny" wrote: > I am bringing in a date into my excel spreadsheet as a year e.g., 1997. How > do i 'tell' excel that the specific date is actually 31 Dec 1997 and not some > random other day in the year 1997? > ...

NUL characters are not allowed
Hi, We have install the exchange 2003 and we are encountering intermitten problem when sending email to internet (only to a certain email domain other are alright). When that happens, we receive a "NUL characters ar not allowed" error. <mail.anonymous.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 Requested action not taken: NU characters are not allowed.> This error usually happens when we reply to a certain email domain. When this happens, we would retry 2 or 3 times, it usually i successfully after 2 or 3 tries. It only affects a small number of email domain. Other email domain ha no problem. H...

adding user submitted items to a list
hello all, any help with this would be greatly appreciated... there's a cell were a user is asked to input data, and a command butto marked 'submit'. There is also a list. When the button is clicked for the first time I require the underlyin macro to place the inputted data into the 1st position in the list (n problem so far). However when the button is clicked for the 2nd time require the macro to place that data in the 2nd position... ie eac time the button is pressed the list grows. how do I write the macro to ensure the data is inputted one row dow from the last inputted p...

Payroll should allow concurrent builds by different users
In a company that is heavy payroll, all checks are processed in the same day but by different users for different subsets of employees. Allowing concurrent builds would be nice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolution...

"Iv Bo" <nospam@server.net> wrote in message news:... If you do not like scripting, you can try GAL Exporter or Fast User Manager & Reports from IMIBO - http://www.imibo.com >> "Ringholz, Blake" <bringholz@nospam.com> wrote in message >> news:76AEFC2F-85A7-4666-8262-27FB0737D09A@microsoft.com... >>> Hello All - >>> >>> I need to get an Excel Spreadsheet that lists everyone first name, last >>> name, email address, job title, etc pulled from Active Directory. Is >>> there an ...

Logon User Icon ??
Esp when I emerge from Hibernation, on 2 computers, I go thru a screen where I must click an icon for my user name before I am actually on. On my other pc, and on my wife's pc, we do not get that very annoying screen. How can I eliminate that user-selection screen?? There is just me; no other users. chuck -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Esp when I emerge from Hibernation, on 2 computers, > I go thru a screen where I must click an icon for > my user name before I am actually on. > > On my other pc, and on my wife's pc, we do not get that ...

calculation of date "10 months from now"
1. I want to calculate the date that is 30 months from a date in my spreadsheet (format: dd/mm/yy). How to do? 2. I want to calculate the date and time that is 1000 hours from a date in my spreadsheet (format: dd/mm/yy hh:ss). How to do? Wim for part one depends on how to recieve results what if the date would be feb 30th? what result would you want? "Wim" <eisingspam@iafrica.com> wrote in message news:1142430870.840363.173080@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > 1. I want to calculate the date that is 30 months from a date in my > spreadsheet (format: dd/mm/yy). H...

what does whitespace not allowed in this location mean and how do.
i am importing data in csv to excel but it says 'file not loaded- whitespace not allowed in this location' what does that mean? and how do i cahnge it? ...

Allowing pictures to download in Outlook 2002
My boss is using Outlook 2002 and I can't find this setting: Pictures don't download in his emails In 2003 it's under Tools - Options - Security - Change Automatic Download settings. Can anyone help? Thanks! ...

List User Accounts on the Local Computer
What I am trying to do here is write a file preferably in batch or vbs that lists all of the user accounts on the computer I need this to add to a program I'm working on that will allow only one of those user accounts to be entered and no others will be accepted. So can anyone assist me? -- Nemraiku ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nemraiku's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/155784.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1272405.htm http://forums.techarena.in Nemraiku <Nemraiku....

Auto Increment the ToolBar date
Does anyone have an idea on how I can auto increment the date on the ToolBar each night at the stroke of midnight? I'v'e tried to use vba code to do this but I've not been successfull. The real problem I seem to have is that the "BeforeModalDialog" is not executing. I don't see my msgbox text ever... Any tips greatly appreciated! Kevin ===== Private Sub Window_BeforeModalDialog(ByVal DlgType As Long, PromptString As String, Control1String As String, Control2String As String, Control3String As String, Answer As Long) msgbox "Selected" If Left(PromptSt...