allow discount date and due date criteria for selecting checks

In the select checks window, the discount dates and due dates options are an
either/or option.  Both of these criteria should be allowed as it can allow
companies to better utilize cash flows.   This will automate the activity
instead of depending on the user to manage the selected invoices that would
be within the dates selected.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6b605430-5087-4ff4-9260-5bbce83dc3da&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Liebl (1)

Getting the average from a column using date constrants
Using Column A (Date) Formatted Monday, February 1, 2009. I want to grab the Average of column Z (percentage) where the Month of the row is February. In a spreadsheet with 365rows the result set should be the average of 28days. I have read many posts, tried many examples, Below is the current formula I am working with =AVERAGEIF(MainSheet!A2:A100,MONTH(A2:A100)=MONTH(10),MainSheet!Z3:Z100) I am getting a #DIV/0! I am only testing this on 100 rows as the year isn't complete, as such there is 365 days of data. Any help would be greatly appreciated... >Using Column A (...

Help with query criteria
I am creating an inventory database. Inventory is taken 3 times per day based on shift start. I want to be able to create a parameter query and then a report that will show the inventory taken at the start of each shift. There are nine areas that are inventoried each shift. I need to be able to query by date and time. I want the times to be broken down by shift name (i.e. Days, Afternoons, Nights). The form that feeds the table where the query is run has a txtDate field and txtTime field with default values of =Date() and =Time() so that when the data is saved to the Inventory table the ...

discount on item only if sold with another specific item
I have created a custom add-in that applies a 25% discount to items that are in the 'Accessory' department, but only if they are being sold with an item from the 'Phones' department. If there is no phone sold on the transaction it recalculates the accessory price as the regular retail price. This works fine, except for one problem. In order for this to work correctly when testing it, the cashiers all have to have the access to pricing privilege turned on, which means that they will then have the ability to override prices manually. We do not want this. Is there a wa...

Editing Dates
When I enter March 2010 into excel it automatically changes it to Mar-10. I'd like it to stay the way I originally typed it in. I already tried unchecking the autocomplete in the advanced options but it didn't work. Two options: 1. Precede your entry with an apostrophe (') 2. Format your cells as text before you enter data. Regards, Fred "laceylee1027" <laceylee1027@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:55D904A4-FA49-425F-9837-D1104229E750@microsoft.com... > When I enter March 2010 into excel it automatically changes it to Mar-10. &...

checking for values in a row
Hi, I have the word "yes" in cells A2:A20. I want A1 to get flashed by changing its value to say 'alert' the time any value in cell A2:A20 gets changed to anything other than "yes". I tried if(A2:A20<>'yes',"alert") it doesnot work. it seems to check only the value of the cell in A20. Thanks in advance Amag One way (and I am sure there will be others <g>): =IF(COUNTIF(A2:A20,"yes")<19,"Alert","") Regards Rowan amitntu@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I have the word "yes" in cells A...

Does Outlook 2003 allow multiple Exchange accounts?
Hi, I was wondering if Microsoft figured out a way to have more than one Exchange accounts in Outlook 2003? I realize that I can have multiple Exchange accounts in Outlook 2002 provided that I set them up as POP3 or IMAP. I'm talking about having multiple pure Exchange accounts w/ calendar and everthing. Thanks, Sam Nope. Only 1 Exchange account is still supported when working against 2 or more sites. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Sam" <sam@iqinternet.com> wrote in message news:e1sEVVao...

What are the formula for calculating ROI all dates (Total return all dates)
From http://money.mvps.org/articles/portfolio_columns.aspx, it says that dividends should be included in calculation of ROI all dates(Total return all dates) So the formula for ROI should be ((market price - purchase price)+ dividend) / purchase price. Is this correct? However, what I am seeing is that ROI all dates is calculated as (market price - purchase price)/purchase price. Is there any other parameter that includes dividends also In microsoft.public.money, rvsw@hotmail.com wrote: > From http://money.mvps.org/articles/portfolio_columns.aspx, it says >that dividends should be i...

field service allow setup of cycle charge allowed up to
Field service needs to allow the setup in meter readings to have an amount for each meter reading that is not charged versus just a maximum in the base field. For instance the customer each meter reading gets the first 1000 cycles at no charge and .05 per cycle over the allowance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsre...

DATE #5
Hi All I live in South Africa, and I have an interesting problem that persists in Excel 2003 and 2007. =TEXT(NOW(),"dd mmm yyyy") returns 15 Dec 2006 =month(now()) returns 12 =text(month(now()),"MMMM") returns January =year(now()) returns 2006 =text(year(now()),"yyyy") returns 1905 Why would this be? Thanks Chris Hi Chris, From your formula =text(month(now()),"MMMM") return January is correct. =month(now()), will calculate the value of 12, when you turn to date format, it will be 1900/1/12 the 12th day from 1900/1/1 then you change it to text form...

Entire Active Directory visible when Allowing Users to Edit Ranges
Excel XP on Windows 2000. TS Environment running Citrix. Following Problem: Tools - Protection - Allow user to edit ranges - new - permissions - add. This provides a list of the ENTIRE active directory of the domain. Where is the switch to turn this off or to limit the access? Am I in the right newsgroup even? Any hints will be greatly appreciated. ...

between date text boxes will not link to subform
This is what I have done. I know it is not correct. I have added this to the 'Link Master Fields' property in a subform : Between [Forms]![SUB_ORDERS]![StartDate] And [Forms]![SUB_ORDERS]![EndDate] However, I cannot get the form to output on this criteria. Instead when I run this I get a pop up parameter with the exact code above printed on the popup. When I key in a date it goes straight to the form. I just wanted to use two text boxes with the between date functionality. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. Please. Thanks, Mitchell -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http:...

Deleting rows meeting criteria
I know that this question has been asked but I can't seem to fit the answers I have found with my problem (because of my ignorance) I need to delete all rows that have the words Employee, Spouse or Child. Then I want to delete all empty rows. I have a macro that deletes the empty rows but if I could do it all in one, it would be better Thank you very much Vickie Vickie, see if this will work for you Sub Delete_Rows() ' This macro deletes all rows on the active worksheet ' that have Employee, Spouse, Child, or is blank in column A. Dim rng As Range, cell As Range, del As Range Set...

POP No Document Date
Ok, my accounting team has asked that I remove documents from the system that have no DOCDATE. In POP10100 there are about 20 or so documents that have 00/00/0000 as the docdate. But if you look at the line items, there are document dates such as REQDATE. Apparently it will not allow processing assumingly from having no doc date. I can update the record with the date from the REQDATE which seems to be the most accurate date. But what is the impact? I have run Checklinks and Reconcile and they do nothing to this. Any other suggestions? I get this error when trying to print the PO Unhan...

read only form allows date to change
I have a form that I open in read only that has a calendar popup for the date fields. When I open the form the calendar pop up allows the date to be changed. The rest of the fields are read only. Any suggestions. Thanks Private Sub ViewActivityNote_Click() On Error GoTo Err_ViewActivityNote_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "FRM - Activity Note" stLinkCriteria = "[activitynoteid]=" & Me![activitynoteid] DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria, acFormReadOnly Exit_ViewActivityNote_Click: Exi...

NUL characters are not allowed
Hi, We have install the exchange 2003 and we are encountering intermitten problem when sending email to internet (only to a certain email domain other are alright). When that happens, we receive a "NUL characters ar not allowed" error. <mail.anonymous.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 Requested action not taken: NU characters are not allowed.> This error usually happens when we reply to a certain email domain. When this happens, we would retry 2 or 3 times, it usually i successfully after 2 or 3 tries. It only affects a small number of email domain. Other email domain ha no problem. H...

Converting a year date into a specific day date
I am bringing in a date into my excel spreadsheet as a year e.g., 1997. How do i 'tell' excel that the specific date is actually 31 Dec 1997 and not some random other day in the year 1997? DOnt worry I see the answer is to use the DATE () function "jonny" wrote: > I am bringing in a date into my excel spreadsheet as a year e.g., 1997. How > do i 'tell' excel that the specific date is actually 31 Dec 1997 and not some > random other day in the year 1997? > ...

Due date and time on activity does not cause a reminder
When I set a due date and time on an activity, ie. phonecall, there is no reminder for this. Is it possible to change this so that I get a reminder. Mattias Kyhlan: The CRM SFO Client is the only component that allows Activity reminders, since it lies overtop of Outlook Activity forms. Activities native to CRM (Phone Calls, Letters and Faxes) do not have reminder features in v1.2. I have not heard that reminders for CRM web Client activities will be include in the v2.0 release, but one can hope. There are some ISVs out there that that have "Reminder" features, but I can'...

Payroll should allow concurrent builds by different users
In a company that is heavy payroll, all checks are processed in the same day but by different users for different subsets of employees. Allowing concurrent builds would be nice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolution...

Exporting Data to Excel-Date Format Changed
When exporting large amounts of information into Excel (Office 2000) some of the date formats are changed but not all.Most are kept as DDMMYY but some are turned around like US format into MMDDYY.Before exporting it will read 11/4/05 but after exporting into excel becomes 4/11/05.As i say 80% of dates remain the same as from Citrix program they been exported from.Any ideas anyone? You may have serious problems, a volatile mixture of correct dates, wrong dates and text that look like dates but has no date value. So when you say that "most dates remain the same" -try changing dat...

INSERT/SELECT
Is the entire statement below a transaction, or is the select statement like a derived table which is "materialized" before a transaction for the INSERT begins? -- INSERT INTO foo (x) SELECT y FROM bar AS b WHERE NOT EXISTS(SELECT * FROM foo WHERE x = b.y); GO -- Thanks in advance It's considered a transaction. -- Tom ---------------------------------------------------- Thomas A. Moreau, BSc, PhD, MCSE, MCDBA, MCITP, MCTS SQL Server MVP Toronto, ON Canada https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Tom.Moreau "KH" <KH@discussion...

what does whitespace not allowed in this location mean and how do.
i am importing data in csv to excel but it says 'file not loaded- whitespace not allowed in this location' what does that mean? and how do i cahnge it? ...

calculation of date "10 months from now"
1. I want to calculate the date that is 30 months from a date in my spreadsheet (format: dd/mm/yy). How to do? 2. I want to calculate the date and time that is 1000 hours from a date in my spreadsheet (format: dd/mm/yy hh:ss). How to do? Wim for part one depends on how to recieve results what if the date would be feb 30th? what result would you want? "Wim" <eisingspam@iafrica.com> wrote in message news:1142430870.840363.173080@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > 1. I want to calculate the date that is 30 months from a date in my > spreadsheet (format: dd/mm/yy). H...

Add Spell Checking to MSCRM
To add MS Word spell checking to MSCRM 1.2 email and fax activities add the following script to the <head> section of the edit.aspx and the button html to some where in the body of the edit.aspx located in "Inetpub\wwwroot\Activities" located under the fax or email sub folders. This will require that you set IE to all scripts not marked as safe to enable or prompt and have MS Word located on the client used to connect to MS CRM. When you select the spell check button this will call MS Word on the client machine and open it so it is not visible except for the spell chec...

Allowing pictures to download in Outlook 2002
My boss is using Outlook 2002 and I can't find this setting: Pictures don't download in his emails In 2003 it's under Tools - Options - Security - Change Automatic Download settings. Can anyone help? Thanks! ...

Filtering statements by date
When we reprint customer statements (Journal > Close billing cycle > Reprint a customer statement) we set the Opening date and Closing date. However the generated statements do not seem to respect the date filters. The data in the Account Summary section at the top of each statement is affected by the date filters we specify and displays summary information only for the transactions within the date block. The data in the Account Receivables Summary, however, prints all customer transactions without respect for the date filters we select. This leads to very long statements and a lot of...