adding userid in vba

Follow
Email
Hi,

We are using GP9. I already added the toolbar window in vba but I can't add
the userid field in it. How can I do this?

Thanks,

Mel
0
Reply Utf 7/7/2010 8:35:33 AM

[PageSpeed] 5/3/2016 12:28:49 PM
mel,

 Please refer this link
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/29/vba-running-vba-scripts-after-login-or-before-logout.aspx

regards
Jeganeedhi

"mel" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using GP9. I already added the toolbar window in vba but I can't add
> the userid field in it. How can I do this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mel
0
Reply Utf 7/7/2010 9:38:20 AM
Follow
Email

Powerpoint VBA textbox tab order
Hi all I have a powerpoint presentation with a number of textboxes on each slide. I would like to be able to setup a tab order for these. I am used to using this sub in excel (on keydown) If KeyCode = 9 Then TextBox2.Activate End If However it seems that the powerpoint textboxes don't have an activate method. Any ideas? Thanks -Bob Do you mean a standard textbox shape in PowerPoint, or a VBA textbox control? If you mean the latter, it has a .setFocus method, but I don't think it's available outside of a UserForm. "Bob Fishel&qu...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

VBA pick random cell
hi, i want to pick a random cell (containing text) in a given range. i used the "randbetween" function in excel, but i am now needing thi in visual basic. i found the following vba snipplet, but i don�t understand it, an can�t implement it in my code: PHP code ------------------- With Range("B1") .FormulaR1C1 = _ "=OFFSET(Sheet1!RC[-1],RANDBETWEEN(0,9),0)" ------------------- it would be great if someone could give me an example of picking random cell in the range lets say ("A1:B10") i would also like to know how to combine two ra...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

When adding attachments...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

excel vba--slow worksheet
Hi all, I have a timesheet that i have constructed that has vlookups, tw pieces of vb coding and validation lists. It seems though to tak forever when i try to insert a new column or try to copy cells. th sheet is 1.5 mb. Is there an easy way to speed the sheet up and also downsize the siz of the sheet. The other copy which is more or less the same is 225kb! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com check the answer to the same question on ozgrid.com >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, > >I have a timesheet that i have constructed that has vlookups, two >pieces of ...

Adding alternate columns

Adding fields from a different query

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade. On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money away within an account. TIA greg.block@gmail.com wrote: >Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug >where the payees in my downlo...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Find function in a macro
I want to set up a macro that searches a column for a value 'X' and then selects the cell right under the cell that contains 'X'. I have been stumped on this for a few days now and would really really appreciate any sort of help or guidance. Thanks a lot! SK --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Sub Findit() Dim r as Range For Each r in Range("A1:A1000") 'Or whatever yours is If r.Value = "X" Then Range("A" & r.Row+1).Select 'Change A to your column Exit For End If Next End Sub K P.S. You could probably use an...

Adding Collapse/Expand to Publisher 2003 items
Hi I'm trying to enter a text box which may be expanded/Collapsed as follows: > More Info... > Next Item... > More Info... When you want bla bla bla, do bla bla bla, > Next Item... Can anyone tell me how to implement it?! Thank you 'bla bla bla' is the sound of geckos mating - so the naturalists tell me. No, you cannot do what you want. Your answer is rude & arrogant. I don't know why would anyone put you in a position to Accept calls for help. Besides - I don't believe it can't be done. Please don't call again "*...

adding lines to added data
I have added data to an existing worksheet but when printed the row lines and column border lines do not show. How do I add the lines to the added border to match the existing lines? ...

Multiple vlookup and adding values together
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to find a way to locate all categories in a table that says for ex &quot;good.&quot; Each of these have a number associated to them which I am trying to add together. <br><br>So lets say my table has ten rows of data, three of those rows have a column that is termed &quot;good.&quot; So what I want that to do is then take those three rows with &quot;good&quot; and add the numeric values together that are entered in another column which are each of those three rows...

Adding 1 year's difference to user's input of yyyy-yyyy?
If a user inputs 2000-2001, or 2007-2008, is there a way to formulaically have the cell underneath increase by one year? i.e., if in B2 the user input, say, 2005-2006, B3 would show 2006-2007 and B4 would show 2007-2008, etc. down the column? Thank you! :oD Try this: =IF(B2="","",VALUE(LEFT(B2,4))+1 &"-"& VALUE(RIGHT(B2,4))+1) and copy down the column for as many as you need. Hope this helps. Pete On May 29, 3:16 pm, "StargateFanFromWork" <NoS...@NoJunk.com> wrote: > If a user inputs 2000-2001, or 2007-2008, is there a way t...

adding new users in AD but not Exchange
How do we change the defaults when adding a new user, to not have "Create an Exchange mailbox" as the default? We are rolling out Exchange, but not to all new users at this time. -- Greg Stigers, MCSA remember to vote for the answers you like Create the users from a box that doesn't have the Exchange admin tools installed? "Greg Stigers, MCSA" <gregstigers+wmsn@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:ee4tHm0LFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How do we change the defaults when adding a new user, to not have "Create > an Exchange mailbox" as ...

Adding new rows including formula
I want to create a spreadsheet to allow some resource scheduling. The cells in the rows will contain a number of formula such as lookups etc. I want to allow the user to insert a new row but for the row to include the formula etc. I'm sure this must be fairly easy but I just can't see it. Hope someon can point me in the right direction. Hi Edward, I don't know about easy, I had help after obtaining the closest solution from the archives and then from getting the missing pieces from the newsgroup. Insert a Row using a Macro to maintain formulas http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/e...