Add userdefs to Unit Account setup

Can you add userdef fields to the Unit Account Setups form?  We have users
that could make use of those fields.  It looks like it would be an easy thing
to add.  I can use Modifier, but if it's out of the can, it would be better
for our clients.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8ce60e09-193b-43e5-9632-f526b0afe8b0&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Steve3367 (862)

You can add the user defined fields to the window using the Modifier

0
leslievail1 (120)

Why do my pie charts have labels which say "add text"?
Using Excel 2007 and my template comes up with this add text label for multiple labels on the pie chart. Even when I save a new template it still happens. Why? ...

Two accounts
I run a small business. I use money 2004 to kept my accounts up to date. I have both my accounts and the business running in money with no problems. I have a pocket pc with money installled. I have my accounts downloaded to my pda and would like to download my business accounts. When I try to download the business it replaces my account. Is it not possible to have both accounts running on my pda? ...

Is it possible to add background sound to an email in Outlook 2007?
Is it possible to add background sound to an email in Outlook 2007? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-outlook/201005/1 Outlook can't play active content so while you could embed it (using an HTML editor), it won't play. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-S...

Sum amounts allocated with Per unit cost type
I am having issues making assembly transactions with a per unit cost type. The assembly transaction pulls one UoM for each unit assembled instead of summarizing and pulling in one lump sum. Example- if 5000 units are being built with cost type "per unit" ratio 1:1, once the BOM status is changed to released, the BOM assembly window allocates one at a time. It allocates 1 UoM 5000 times instead of just taking 5000 once. This causes the program to run very slowly. What can I do to make it allocate at once? Thanks ...

2008 Office Setup Assistant Problems
Hoping that someone might be able to lend their expertise with the problem that I am currently having with Microsoft office 2008. A quick history of the current setup, I have approx 160 macbooks using version 10.5.8 and microsoft Office 2008. All accounts are managed and laptops bound to the LDAP server. That being said, their applications are not managed (had some issues and will work on later). So each time a student logs in and tries to open a microsoft office product (word, excel) the office assistant pops up and a) either crashes or b) allows them to select the participate in customer sur...

Max Customers Accounts in CRM 1.2
One of our client who is evaluating CRM asked for number of Customer Accounts Limit of MS CRM 1.2. We know that MS is targeting CRM for small and Medium size orgainzation but can it support customers of an orgainzation to Millions. Or Can some one tell the max limit of Customer Accounts. ? Regards, JZ There is no defined maximum.. The key is sizing the SQL server appropriately. Especialyl with CRM not supporting clustered SQL servers. I know there are companies out there that have implemented (or are in the process of implementing) installs for > 1,000 users. Matt Parks MVP - Micr...

printing account register #3
how do you print the register, or as specific section of it, is it possible. I', wondering if I have made a significant mistake with this product In microsoft.public.money, puzzled wrote: >how do you print the register, or as specific section of >it, is it possible. File->Print will print the register you are viewing. If you print to a pseudo printer such as cutepdf or pdf995, you can print the pages you want to paper. Often it is best to customize a report and to print that. Is there a way to limit your print to reconciled transactions within a specified date range? ...

How to add Opportunity link to workflow email
Hello, how could I add link to Opportunity, when sending email from workflow. Example: I reassign Opportunity to other user and workflow sends email to him and informs about new opportunity assigned to him. How to add hyperlink to email ??? I use MS CRM 4.0 B.I. On 2 Lut, 13:07, "B.I." <aid...@jdjdjd.lt> wrote: > Hello, > > how could I add link to Opportunity, when sending email from workflow. > > Example: > I reassign Opportunity to other user and workflow sends email to him > and informs about new opportunity assigned to him. > How to add...

Add two Columns to a table from another table
It has been a couple of months since I have worked with access and I can't remeber the right way to put the critera. I want to add two columns from table A to table B where the machine name is equal to each other. I know I have to use an append query I just can't figuer out how to set the critera to place the correct data in the right place. Both tables have been imported and both have a column called machine name. I want to add two columns from table A to table B where the machine names are the same. Please help me out. Thanks very much, Greg It isn't clear whether you ar...

Smartlist
We need to link Analytical Accounting Module with the Year-To-Date Transaction Open Table. Right now, the link are as follow: aaGLAssign => aaGLDist => AAGLHdr => Year-To-Date Transaction Open Table The last link is done via the Journal Entry Number field. Now this cause each transaction to be presented multiple times. This problem is mitigated by using the Summary Smartlist Option (Group By). But it seems Excel Report Builder does not have the "Summary Smartlist + Group By" feature Is there a better way to do this without using SQL? Many thanks, Mike Michael,...

System Mailbox Account is missing.
Exchange 2003 Sp2 on fully patched win2k3 sp1 server. In a mixed mode single site /org exchange org with 3 front end exchange 2003 servers, 9 back end servers and 1 owa server and 10 exchange 5.5 servers. The System mailbox AD account on some of the store's is being deleted. I've found KB article 316622 about how to recreate it but this has happend before about 3 weeks ago. The KB article does not go into a cause, other than saying that its corroupt or missing....does anyone know what is causing this? tiny... One thing forgot to mention there are 3 storage group's with ...

Add New User but no Mailbox created
To anyone be able to assist, We are running Windows Small Business Server 2003. I have added a user in Active Directory Users and Computers. It is possible to log onto the Domain as the new user. My problems are that:- 1. When the new user starts Outlook the Outlook Setup Wizard starts. The new user enters their Mailbox name and presses "Check Name". Outlook advises:- "The name could not be resolved. The name could not be matched to a name in the address list." also 2. The new user does not appear in the "Global Address List". If however I check the &quo...

Deleting Exchange user accounts & Home folders
Hi, When deleting an Exchange user in ESM would it automatically delete the mapped home folder for that user (mapped in the Profile tab)? We currently create a folder in a shared datastore folder so that each user can save work on the server Personally, I feel deleting an exchange user account will not delete the home folder. I guess I will have to delete the home folder manually? Thanks, PL You are correct - it will not delete the home folder. Instead of doing it manually you could probably find or create a cleanup script to run once in a while that removes the orphaned folders. ...

How to change the file associated with Windows Media Player Add-on
Hello, My home computer is not playing streaming video correctly, while my office computer can. I compare their settings and find one difference between them. At home, the file associated with Windows Media Player under the Manage Add-on dialog box is msdxm.ocx. At work, the file is wmpdxm.dll. I want to change the home computer setting to be the same as that for office computer. How can I change the file to point to wmpdxm.dll? Thanks in advance. Herbert Try microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player newsgroup. Herbert Chan wrote: > Hello, > > My home c...

Add a VOID status against voided purchase orders
When voiding a Purchase Order the status of the PO remains as NEW - this is for the PO header and lines. It would be useful to have the PO status changed to VOID for these PO's. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolut...

Add members to DL
Is there any method or tools to add mass members to the DL from outlook 2000 (client)? Thanks a lot. ...

Calendar Add-In
Anyone know of a FREE calendar add-in that I when input appointments etc some kind of notice pops up when the date selected comes around? It's not hard to make this as an Excel file with functions (IF and TODAY etc) and perhaps a bit of Conditional Formatting, but I want something that I can use no matter what file I am working with. (If the VBA is not password locked, that's even better, but I'll settle for just the add-in. I should could use one) Appreciate any feedback...thanks. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you have Office, then use Outlook's c...

Posting Setup #3
I am new to MS Dynamics GP and I am facing problems in setting up posting Accounts for Inventory. I want to know implications of each posting account requirements. I have gone through the user manual provided along with the product but couldn't find it. Thanks for your time First, you should check out www.accoladespublications.com for their books on this topic. Do you need assistance with every field? -- Charles Allen, MVP "pathik shah" wrote: > I am new to MS Dynamics GP and I am facing problems in setting up > posting Accounts for Inventory. I want to know impl...

outlook xp account settings
in outlook 2000 there was a way to back up account information via the tools>accounts, i often have to switch computers and am looking for a way to do the same thing in outlook xp ...

ERROR: Combining GL Accounts with Professional Services Tools Libr
Accounts modify okay; but during a combine single account or an ‘import’ multiple account combine, the following appears and terminates the session: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Can not alter replicated object ‘[dbo].[RM00101]’to ‘with encrypted’.[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The transaction ended in the trigger. The batch has been aborted. Has anyone ever experienced this and found a solution? Thanks in advance… Dirk ...

Page won't show whole document unit you scroll
When I open a Excel 2007 document or Outlook 2007 evrything won't show on the page until I scroll down. I mean in excel it will only show about the first 10 lines or so, then if you move the mouse down then the whole page will show up. I have played with the refresh rate. I am out of ideas on how to fix. I work with the US Army and have about 5 machines that are doing the same thing. ...

Outlook 2002 won't work with my SBCGLOBAL.NET account
I just got DSL service with SBCGLOBAL.net (aka: YAHOO). I was told that it would work well with Outlook 2002, but that didn't turn out to be true. I've spent hours on the phone with their technical support people and we can't figue it out. We've set up all of the correct pop & smtc settings, and still doesn't work. I can only send email and can't receive any mail. My Outlook Express seems to work with my SBCGLOBAL account. I just can't figure it out. Does anyone have any susggestions??? Thank you, Have you set your outgoing server to authent...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server Setup
I am in the process of installing CRM 3.0 and during the server install process I am getting this error message. Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.AddLicenseAction failed. Specified cast is not valid. Abort, Retry, Ignore More info.. After looking in the crm30svrsetup.log I see these entries when the error occurred. 10:37:36| Info| InputResult: Retry 10:37:36|Verbose| Retrieving CUserAuth data ... 10:37:36| Info| User not found, no CUserAuth returned 10:37:36|Verbose| Retrieving SYSTEM CUserAuth data ... 10:37:36| Error| System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.CreateSet...

Filter out account segment in FRx report
I need to modify a report to filter out the last segment of an account number. Here's the account format: xxxx-xxx-xxx where first segment is Account, second segment is Department and 3rd segment is Project. I need to be able to run the report excluding the a certain Project ID (201 in this case) from the report results. I'm using a tree with &&&&-100-xxx (for example) in the account mask and a row format with the main account segment specified. There are 14 departments in the tree. I'm sure it's something simple that's escaping me - should be a piece ...

New account
I created an account and at the initial set up assigned it "business" purpose. I would like to change the "business" purpose to "personal" but can not find how to do it. any help would be greatly appreciated. "Dmitriy" <Dmitriy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:005BD6B9-81C1-4944-9A6F-8FEC374E110C@microsoft.com... >I created an account and at the initial set up assigned it "business" >purpose. > I would like to change the "business" purpose to "personal" but can not > find > how to do...