This is a customer suggestion from Convergence.

Customer would like to be able to have the option to change the
Printer-Friendly format to a different/user defined format.

1.  Employee enters a requisition.
2.  Purchasing manager processes the Requisition: BP>Purchasing>Requisitions
3.  Select a vendor and requisition.
3.  User selects to view the requisition; Printer-Friendly Version opens.

ISSUE:  Currently, there are no options to define report format.

For further inquiry-

Customer Information:
 	Jon Heseman, PC Administrator
	EFCO Systems
	1800 N.E. Broadway
	Des Moines, Iowa  50313-2644
	Phone: 515-266-1141
	Fax: 515-313-4422
	Email:  jon.heseman@efcoforms.com

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

How do I change the source worksheet for 100 charts automatically.
I have a worksheet with 100 charts that source a set of five worksheets, financial forecast A. I create several forecasts (sets of 5 worksheets) and copy over worksheet with 100 charts, but the charts reference financial forecast A when I want them to source from financial forecast B. To change the chart source to financial forecast B, I now have to open each chart and change the source from A to B. Is there a way to do this automatically, similar to the edit, find, replace function for data in cells? Hi, You would need to write VBA code to do this. Given you know what the value is...

Open .msi files as a Limited User by using RUNAS
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ; Open .msi files as a Limited User by using RUNAS ; [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Msi.Package\shell\runas\command] @=hex(2):22,00,25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f, 00,6f,00,74,\ 00,25,00,5c,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,33,00,32,00,5c, 00,6d,00,\ 73,00,69,00,65,00,78,00,65,00,63,00,2e, 00,65,00,78,00,65,00,22,00,20,00,2f,\ 00,69,00,20,00,22,00,25,00,31,00,22,00,20,00,25,00,2a,00,00,00 That's all very well, but it's not magic! You will still need the correct password of a valid user profile on that machine, tha...

Excel Add Ins

Add on

Get/Change Operation #2
I have a company that was converted from V9 that now has a Get/Change Operation on table GL_Account_MSTR. Details: [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_5'. [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_6'. [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_7', etlc. This occurs in Purchasing/Transaction Entry and Distributions Button. It appears the account framework is not synchronized with the rest of the system. Again, thanks in advance. Steve Steve, This happens when you ...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Formatting within function/equations
Trying to do some vlookup equations... they are working fine, but they only bring over the value, not the formating. In the particular problem I'm working on, the text value may or may not end with a superscripted number (test^1). When the vlookup happens, the text appears the superscripted number appears as regular text (test1). Anyway to build formating capabilities within an equation? Formulas return values--not formatting. Maybe you could use a macro to copy|paste??? jomurf wrote: > > Trying to do some vlookup equations... they are working fine, but they only > bri...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

sql server report 2008 formatting options
The following two questions pertain to format questions I have about sql server 2008: 1. When I export some of the sql server 2008 tables to either word or PDF, and the table goes to two or more pages, there is a complete empty page break. Basically I will see the table, followed by a blank page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page. Thus can you tell me how to make certain there are not all the empty pages I just listed above? 2. I am thinking of creating 1 table...

programatically change chart
I am using powerpoint to programatically create slides displaying MS GRaph Charts. I am using .NET and C#. I am having trouble location help for this topic. My questions are: 1. I want to programatically change the direction of the Category Axis. I wish to rotate them so they are upright instead of on their side. How can I do this? objCatAxis.TickLabels.Orientation = Graph.XlTicklabelOrientationUpWard does not seem to be working. 2. I am having trouble defining colors for my charts. It seems to be happening automatically. I want to control which colors get displayed. I wish to do this pro...

add a DC in a LegSite

use macro to change dates
I have never used macros before but am trying to convert dates using excel 2003. The dates are in the format of +1.123.456.1234 and I would like to change that to 123-456-1234. There are also some listed as 123.456.1234 and would like them to be the same as the first ones, that is, 123-456-1234. I tried using the "start recording" method and "stop recording" but the cursor just jumps back to the original cell when I try to use the recorded macro. I have 2000 cells to change. Anybody have a suggestion on how to change these? I looked at the VBE, but don't kno...

Changing the Account Categorys
I am thinking about changing our account categorys to match the defaults that are in GP in order to take advantage of the metrics that are on the home page. We currently changed the categorys quite a bit and several of the metrics are SOOOO very wrong because of it. Has anyone changed their categorys??? If so, are there any things that I need to be careful of?? We currently have no reports that I am aware of that use the account category. Thanks!! Dawn Advanced Financial Analysis (AFA) reports are using these categories. Other than that, there is nothing else I know of. "Dawn&...

excel add-ons

Macro to change pivot field with latest value 03-01-10
This is a re-post as my questions hasn't been answered by anyone... Hi there and thank you in advance for any help. I have written a macro that changes (hides / shows) fields on a pivot table. One of these changes the field used for the page fields section of the pivot table. However, when i add a field to this section, it defaults to All. How can have this field default to the latest value in this field. Let me explain further: I want the pivot to be shown either by date or by week. The macro then changes the page field section to show either the date or week field. If ...

Map Add-On?

How do I scan in a form for entries and changes?
I have a 4 in 1 printer. How can I can in a blank form into my documents so that I can enter information into it. NOTE: I've tried to scan in the form but it gives me a jpeg (picture) format and I cannot make any modifications to it. For a one off, it is probably not worth the effort, but if you insert the jpeg so that it is behind the text, you can then type in front of it. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.co...