Add open payments as a collection letter function

When I use the collection letter functions to print out the outstanding
invoices due, I can not seem to find a function that will also print out open
payments.   Collection letters look out of balance since there may be an
outstanding invoice for $1000 but a payment for $200.  So the list of
transactions total $1000, the total amount due is $800, but there's no way to
show the customer the $200 payments on the collection letter.

My suggestion is fo GP developers to add this function for use within the
MSWord collection letter options.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9321bf76-dec2-4bbf-81b9-150042808ed7&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
CStathis (1)

::DrawText function
Forgive me if I appear to be thrashing a dead horse here, but I am making progress. I'm using the DrawText function in a windowless ActiveX control. This is working fine, although for some strange reason it is outputting the text on a white background - i.e. there is white surrounding the text, but nowhere else. I have managed to prove to myself that it is not because there is a white brush selected into the device context at the time, because I changed the definition of white to be RGB(255,255,0) i.e. yellow, instead of white, and it was still white. Besides there is a black brus...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

log file of email open time/date
Hi, I needed to know if there is a way to keep a log file or to view information about when the emails I receive are opened. I probably needed information like date and time. I am the person opening the emails but I needed to show someone when I opened them. Emails are coming from various different people using different email software, so it can't be tracked from their end. I have Outlook 2000, but might need to use it in different versions of Outlook. so if you know of a feature that I can use, can you also tell me if it's available for different versions? thanks a lot. I apprec...

cant open email
trying to open my email but it just keeps asking me for my user name and password here is the error i keep getting Account: 'pophm.sympatico.ca', Server: 'pophm.sympatico.ca', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR authentication failed', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 i am not sure if i have the right password or not Check the box on the Servers tab of the account setup (Tools - Accounts - Properties) which is for authentication of the outbound server. It reads something like, "My server re...

Excel Add Ins

Opening new Excel window
Windows 2000. When have an exel already open, when I click on another excel file (or its shortcut) it opens into the same excel main window. Then I can view either one of the excel applications by selecting the appropriate window. Is there a setting such that new excel will open in its own window? If so, how? [Currently I can get this effect in a less convenient way by starting the excel directly the second time, and then reading in the excel file.] Alan Beban You could have one instance of excel open and have multiple "tasks" appearing on the taskbar via: Tools|optio...

Open .msi files as a Limited User by using RUNAS
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ; Open .msi files as a Limited User by using RUNAS ; [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Msi.Package\shell\runas\command] @=hex(2):22,00,25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f, 00,6f,00,74,\ 00,25,00,5c,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,33,00,32,00,5c, 00,6d,00,\ 73,00,69,00,65,00,78,00,65,00,63,00,2e, 00,65,00,78,00,65,00,22,00,20,00,2f,\ 00,69,00,20,00,22,00,25,00,31,00,22,00,20,00,25,00,2a,00,00,00 That's all very well, but it's not magic! You will still need the correct password of a valid user profile on that machine, tha...

Unable to Open Integration Manager #2
I am using Integration Manager 10.0. When I try to open Integration Manager through Microsoft Dynamics - Tools - Integrate - Integration Manager, nothing happens. I looked through my Integration Manager 10.0 folder under Program Files - Microsoft Dynamics and I do not see the im.exe file. How do I get into Integration Manager through GP. Thanks, Christin ------=_NextPart_0001_67E29012 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Cristin, This is Rob and I will be assisting you with this issue. The first thing that I would have you check is whether you are registered for ...

2000 Deluxe Online Payments
I receive a message that the last time I tried to contact my financial institution was interrupted and I must finish this call prior to sending any additional payments. Everytime I try to send a payment it states that it is unable to contact financial institution. I had this happen once before and MS support had me delete something and it worked. I can't remember what that was...any help would be appreciated. ...

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Paid Invoice Shows Open
Hi, I have and open invoice that the monies have been collected on, plese see attached. How could I get rid of the remaining open invoice? When I printed it out there was a strange entry on the 2nd line or attached to the first line entry, I am not sure. -- P McCarthy Unfortunately, you cannot attach documents or embed graphics when posting to these newsgroups. At least, the person trying to view your message can't see them. Please reply with more information. -- Charles Allen, MVP "P McCarthy" wrote: > Hi, > I have and open invoice that the monies have bee...

Formatting within function/equations
Trying to do some vlookup equations... they are working fine, but they only bring over the value, not the formating. In the particular problem I'm working on, the text value may or may not end with a superscripted number (test^1). When the vlookup happens, the text appears the superscripted number appears as regular text (test1). Anyway to build formating capabilities within an equation? Formulas return values--not formatting. Maybe you could use a macro to copy|paste??? jomurf wrote: > > Trying to do some vlookup equations... they are working fine, but they only > bri...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Focus On Open
I am trying to figure out a way to do this in Excel. I would like the focus to be on the first cell of the first worksheet when the workbook is opened - every time. Can this be done in VBA? Thanks for any help. Hi, ALT+F11 to open vb editor. Double click 'Thisworkbok' and paste the code below in on the right Private Sub Workbook_Open() Application.Goto Sheets(1).Range("A1") End Sub Mike "chickalina" wrote: > I am trying to figure out a way to do this in Excel. > I would like the focus to be on the first cell of the first worksheet ...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

error on opening outlook XP
I had to reinstall and now when I open I contantly get the following Microsoft Outlook Can't load speech recognition files. Microsoft Outlook cannot install the necessary files due to Windows installer error 1606. Feature ID not registered. I have checked in Knowledge base and have not been able to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Opening Files
Help Needed. I had developed a macro that was used by myself, however now the macro needs to be utilised by others. The marco opens files, that have been exported from the corporate database. The files are saved automatically to the users C Drive eg. C:\Documents and Settings\"username – officer logged on"\help.xls The only difference is the username in the file path. Is there anyway that I can change the file path to automatically go to the correct location and file, without having to create a different macro for each user. Any help would be greatly appreci...

Open an odp file in ppt
I have MS Office Home & STudent 07 version & have the PS2 package loaded. I still cannot open an odp file into my ppt program. It says I do not have a file converter but I don't find one anywhere in my searches. =?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?= <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:843352D9-41F5-4B7F-9FC4-9D580E84702B@microsoft.com: > I have MS Office Home & STudent 07 version & have the PS2 package > loaded. I still cannot open an odp file into my ppt program. It says > I do not have a file converter but I don't find one anywhere in my >...

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons