add note button to vendor id field in payables transaction entry

I'd like to be able to write a note attached to the vendor id, and have it
accessible from the Payables Transaction Entry window.  There is currently no
note button next to the Vendor ID field.

Rob

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f4b996e9-9fe6-4ff3-85b1-75313f14d71e&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
notmy1 (9)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

CToolBarCtrl.Customize() dialog could delete button but not insert
CToolBarCtrl.Customize() dialog could delete button but not insert A CToolBar is created during FrameWindow::OnCreate(), In response to a Menu of Customize tool bar, Add handle to this Menu by GetToolBarCtrl plus ToolBarCtrl.Customize(). As you know if the Framewindow does not response to the WM_NOTIFY of TBN_QUERYINSERT message with result of TRUE, the Tool bar customize dialog screen will gone with a flash. So add two handle in Framewindow of TBN_QUERYINSERT and TBN_QUERYDELETE, now the tool bar customize dialog display correctly. You can delete the button, buttons deleted display in the B...

Command Bar ID
I'm setting up Office 2003 on a server farm and cleaning things up with Group Policies. All the other programs in GP have a "disable command bar ID" function but publisher. I can run a macro to display the ID in publisher but don't know how to shut it off. Any thoughts? ...

Excel Add Ins

Hiding/Unhiding several lines at the click of a button
Is there a code i could implement into my sheets to unhide or hide the same line on several sheets I want to enter the line number into a cell Press a button called either 'HIDE' or 'UNHIDE' The code selects the line number entered in the cell on all sheets and either hides or unhides them. Thanks Mally -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Mally" <mallybee69@aol.com> wrote in message news:039701c3c2e3$2f0b4ba0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a code ...

Add on

Batch ID
How do I modify a financial trial balance report to show the batch id? -- esk ------=_NextPart_0001_2688D0E2 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, You could use report writer to have this included. 1. Print your trial baalnce to the screen. 2. Click modify button at the top. 3. seelct Year to date transaction under the toolbox. 4. drag the "Originating trx source" to the body (B). 5. Click File (at top left) then slect Dynamics GP. Save the changes. 6. grant permission to use the modified trial balance. 7. Print the report and have it tested. Best Rega...

View last appended entry in a view as well as in a ported to Excel
I have a list with several text fields that use the append feature. I cannot figure out how to: 1) Show the last entry in a view so I don't have to click through to see the entries and, 2) Have the last entry show up when I export to Excel. I can't see the last entry if there are additonal updates. Thx -Tamara Question 1. There are plenty of people asking the same question on different forums but I haven't yet found a solution to the issue of displaying the last entry on a column configured with the "Append text" option. I know this is not exa...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Outlook 2003 Delete Button
A user recently had Outlook 2003 reinstalled. Originally (he says) that he could click on a message in the inbox and and delete the message by clicking on the X key on the standard toolbar and that this would automatically take him into the next message. This is not happening now. Instead he deletes the message and he is brought back into the Inbox where he has to double-click on the next message to open it. Is there a way to set this delete command so that after it deletes it automatically goes to the next message in that same window withour having to go back into the inbox agai...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Bills and account transactions
When I look at my list of bills, most of them show up as not having been paid for many months. I pay all my bills manully through internet banking and I see all of them in my account list with the right Payee. How can can I indicate that my bills have been payed? Do I need to enter them into the register manually? Thx ... homie You can pay your bills directly through Money if you set it up that way. (common tasks: Make an electronic payment or trasfer) That is the easiest thing. Or you can mark your bill to automatically post to the register. It is a check box selection when...

Delete button missing on HQ Global Customers list
I have a strange problem with HQ Manager. All PC's and Server are running HQ 1.3.1002. When all but one user with admin level access opens HQ Manager, enters maintenance mode, and clicks Database, Global Customers, the Delete button is visible for a split second and then vanishes. The one user that can see and use the Delete button can use it from any PC, so it appears to be related to the user account, except that the button is missing when running HQ Manager on the Server. As far as I can tell, the users that cannot see the Delete button have exactly the same permissions and level. There...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Purchasing invoice terms should default from PO not Vendor card
Payment terms, shipping method and FOB should default from the PO onto the Purchasing Invoice. Purchasing Managers negotiate special pricing with vendors based on terms. The terms the Purchasing Manager assigns to the PO are part of the legal agreement between the companies. When the invoice arrives in AP, the terms on the Purchasing Invoice should default from the PO, not the Vendor card. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the me...

How to find the value of a Duplicate (Name) entry?
Unlike most people with Duplicate entry problems I do NOT want to delet it! What I have is a report that is sent to us every day as a text file. have it converted automatically to an excel worksheet so excel can pul the numbers out that we need for reports. The problem is this: Jason Longhaul LA...................822 Jason Longhaul LA...................73 The number of rows between Jason Longhaul LA and the duplicate can an does vary, otherwise I could find the first one and count down x numbe of rows to get the value of the second one. What I need to do is run my formula to get the va...

Repeated matching of downloaded transactions
I have set up Money 2005 to download transactions from my accounts, which it matches to manually entered transactions. Money updates with my bank daily. My frustration is that every day I need to go through the same process of accepting the matched transactions for the SAME transactions. How do I set Money to only look at recently cleared transactions so that I am not repeatedly accepting the same transaction? Arnold ...

How does excel note a newline (ie new line but in same cell)
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi <br> Have legal transcription i need to manipulate partly in excel on mac. want each cell to be one question or answer in deposition, but can't allow excel to wrap the text of the question or answer, which is typically several lines, as in depositions each line is numbered and i want to preserve the numbers matching the lines. so i would like to manually add the character/formatting in my text editor before i bring the text back into excel. <br><br>or perhaps i can write an excel macro or f...

add a DC in a LegSite

Use the X button on a userform
I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the userform splash? Thanks in advance Greg Hi Greg Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer) If CloseMode <> 1 Then Splash.Show End If End Sub HTH Cordially Pascal "Greg B" <laptopgb@ihug.com.au> a �crit dans le message de news: d69ece$9v3$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... >I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if > there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the us...

Backward entries result from "Enter into "Register"
I'm surprised that I couldn't find any discussion of this quirk. Sometimes when I have a payment scheduled in Bills and Deposits, and then click "Enter into Register" with the intention of writing a check, a box for a Deposit opens, with the amount bracketed. That is, if the payment is for $50.00, it indicates a Deposit of ($50.00). I can generally get the problem to go away if I close Money or juggle it around one way or another. But if I just go ahead and enter the transaction that way, it stays backward in the register. What causes this problem and how do I fix it for ...