Add intercompany transactions to Sales Order Processing

We would like to encourage MBS to consider adding intercompany transaction
capability to the Dynamics-GP Sales Order Processing module.  We have been
able to find work arounds but client processes we have been addressing would
be significantly streamlined if this capability exists.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b7c7eec1-e0c1-4d8f-ab9d-ee984b301312&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Carsten (7)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

.SRF files are not processed by IIS
Hello, I'm not an IIS expert, so excuse me if this seems like a question I should know the answer to. I was trying to use the CRM 1.2 SDK and was getting a HTTP 405 Not Supported errors from the server. We have another development server, also running 1.2, where the calls go through fine. The difference is that on the machine where everything works when I request a .srf file (ex: http://crmdev/MSCRMServices/BizUser.srf) the file is processed and displays XML output. On the other server, the server that calls fail against, when querying the same response file the contents of the file are...

Help creating a Cloned Sales Order in 1.2

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

Bills and account transactions
When I look at my list of bills, most of them show up as not having been paid for many months. I pay all my bills manully through internet banking and I see all of them in my account list with the right Payee. How can can I indicate that my bills have been payed? Do I need to enter them into the register manually? Thx ... homie You can pay your bills directly through Money if you set it up that way. (common tasks: Make an electronic payment or trasfer) That is the easiest thing. Or you can mark your bill to automatically post to the register. It is a check box selection when...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Order #7446453 - Christmas Ornamwents
Lisa, I was so sorry to hear of your loss.I received an e-mail from paypal refunding the amount of my order. Does this mean that you are not able to fill my order. I hope that you can fill my order, because I looked a long time before I found the perfect wooden ornaments. I give my nieces, nephews, and all of my kids snowman ornaments every year for Chrismas, and it is getting to be a real challenge to find something different each year, If you can't complete my order, I understand, but would really appreciate it if you could. I don't expect any refund for late shipping...

downloaded transactions
When I download my bank statements, Money is automatically filling in the payee for every transaction. It is, of course, the wrong payee in most cases. How do I stop this from happening? Thanks, Angie Clark In microsoft.public.money, "Angie Clark" <Angie Clark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I download my bank statements, Money is automatically filling in the >payee for every transaction. It is, of course, the wrong payee in most cases. >How do I stop this from happening? Go to Accounts&Bills->Categories&Payees->Payees->PreferredPayeeNa...

add a DC in a LegSite

Repeated matching of downloaded transactions
I have set up Money 2005 to download transactions from my accounts, which it matches to manually entered transactions. Money updates with my bank daily. My frustration is that every day I need to go through the same process of accepting the matched transactions for the SAME transactions. How do I set Money to only look at recently cleared transactions so that I am not repeatedly accepting the same transaction? Arnold ...

excel add-ons

Creating a new list with Last Order Date
I do have a customer transaction history. I would like to get the latest order date with amount in to another sheet instead of all the orders under same account number and bring the rest of the corresponding info to the other columns. Such as bill to information for my new sales rep. Can someone help me? Thanks Vedat A2=Customer Number B2=Order numbers C2=Order dates D2=Order Amounts D3=Bill to Name etc. A2 B2 C2 D2 CA123 1234 10/11/06 $500 CA123 2345 09/10/06 $200 CA123...

Map Add-On?

how do I track salon business transactions
working as a self employed hair dresser, I am looking for a way to track client records, appointments, services provided, payments, etc... Microsoft provides a vast number of free templates to track stuff. Take a look here and see if one fits your need... http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101527321033.aspx?av=ZXL -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware (Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming) "hmacisaac" wrote in message working as a self employed hair dresser, I am looking for a way to track client records, appointments, servi...

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

transaction appears twice in income & expense stat
Hi there, I had forecasted the receipt of a check. When downloading my statement I reconciled, the estimated amount with the one on the statement. In the account everything is perfect; there is only one entry, the date and amount are correct. However when I look at the income and expense chart, as well as the cashflow projection, the cash receipt has been entered twice. I can only delete one of the two, and if I do it deletes the entry from the account modifying the account balance. Help would be greatly appreciated. Rgds, Ed ...