Account Roll Up window

Enquiry > Financial > Account Roll Up.

When I try to define the option where I would like to see different
currencies that are being used on that company. Most of them work fine, its
only when I try to see what the functional currency as being the source
currency that it would not pull up any results on that column, Any ideas ?

Any idea's people????

"Zille Hassan ( Support Consultant)." wrote:

> Enquiry > Financial > Account Roll Up.
>
> When I try to define the option where I would like to see different
> currencies that are being used on that company. Most of them work fine, its
> only when I try to see what the functional currency as being the source
> currency that it would not pull up any results on that column, Any ideas ?

Can't create an account to account relationship in the account ent
Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Can you not have duplicate relationships? Thanks in advance for the clarification. > Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Yes. > Can you not have duplicate relationships? Yes, you cannot have duplicate relationships in this manner. To do this you need to use the Relationships/Relationship Roles functionality, where you can pretty much do any kind of relationship between clients (ie accounts and contacts.) HTH, R. "GoodByeGoldmine" wrote: > Is this beca...

exchange accounts will not delete from site
I have recently recovered one of my exchange 5.5 servers that crashed. Mailboxes have been restored and replication appears to complete only down to the restored server but not up to the main site mail server that holds the global address list. Due to lack of information in backups, it was necessary for me to manually recreate all mailboxes and then restore mailboxes. However, the new accounts have created with a "2" appended to each mailbox name. Example john@us.com is automatically created as john2@us.com. How do I purge the old accounts from the global list so that I can crea...

Muliple Exchange OMA User Accounts from One SmartPhone
I wish to be able to access multiple user accounts (all on the same Exchange 2003 server) from a single smartphone running Windows Mobile 5.0. After setting up OMA on Exchange and the smartphone and visiting https://FQDN/oma all works well after entering the username and password for one account, but then the smartphone remembers the login (presumably via a cookie) for future visits to the same URL. There seems to be no easy way to delete the cookie on the smartphone, so all subsequent accesses to OMA go straight through to the same user account. One way I have considered tackling this is to ...

Extreme Delays Deleting Change Orders from Project Accounting
We use Project Accounting for Dynamix GP and we are attempting to start using the Change Order features to track changes made to project budget and fees. Unfortunately, during testing, we are experiencing a five to ten minute delay whenever we try to delete an incorrectly entered change order. This occurs even if we simply start to create a change order, never use it for anything and immediately attempt to delete it. Has anyone experienced this, or can anyone propose any clues on what I should look at to find what is causing this large pause? -- Jim Rowley Business Analyst II ...

Start Outlook 2003 at windows startup??
Hi, I have a simple question: how do I have Outlook 2003 started automatically and minimized to system tray at windows startup? Thanks in advance edomonet@libero.it <edomonet@libero.it> wrote: > how do I have Outlook 2003 started automatically and minimized to > system tray at windows startup? Put a shortcut to it in your Startup program group. However, I don't believe it will start minimized. -- Brian Tillman It's better to put a shortcut in your Quick Launch bar or you will get errors if OL loads too soon before your connection and antivirus. You can customiz...

Re Label Accounts Field
Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. Organization, or Business? You can rename the 'account' entity to be 'Business'. Organization is a reserved word in CRM (there is already an orgainzation object) so it's off-limits. Dave "Owais" <Owais @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25767F85-513C-40F7-A82F-F0E5A627D9FF@microsoft.com... > Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. > Organization, or Business? ...

MRP Exclusions Window
Can someone explain the purpose of the MRP Exlusions window? If I check an item for 'Calculate MRP for this item site' shouldnt the item be removed from the Exlusions window automatically? I see there is a Exclusion Build but I am afraid to run that, I am afraid it will take everything in the Exclusion list and remove checkmarks in the Item Resource Planning window instead of items checked in the Item Resource planning window being removed from the Exclusion window.... Can anyone clear this up? thanks! -- Doug KB925658 explains it fairly well. Can you try it in a test co...

Windows Service won't start
Hi all, I going thru the MCSD course and I am creating a Windows Service. The Service compiles with no errors and I can install it using "Installutil" with no problem. But when I go into Services and try to start it I get the following error message. "Could not start the RemoteAccessAgent service on Local Computer. Error 193: 0xc1" Does anyone know what this is and how to fix this? Thanks in advance for your reply. Larry Hurlbert --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.556 / Virus Database: 348 ...

want to transfer out funds from a fund within an account to a fund within the same account.
I want to do this to preserve my cost basis. I have a 401k that lets say has a fund that I bought for 100 bucks and it gained 10 dollars. when I issue a buy/sell to transfer it to another fund (within the same 401k account) the new cost basis is 110 dollars instead of the 100 that I actually spent. I know that using transfer in/out will preserve this cost basis, but it doesnt seem to work within an account per other threads of this nature. How can I do something similar within the same account? I am using 2005 premium. Thanks Vic. I don't think your use of Cost Basis reflects tax la...

Forwarding email to an external account
If I want to foreward email coming into my exchange account to a personal account such as hotmail for example, how can this be done? In Active Directory Users and Computer, you look at the User's Properties, you look under the "Exchange General" Tab, you look at the "delivery option", you see "forwarding address", you say "ha, ha!" and do some jiggy dance :) I only do this for ex-employees for 30 days at the request of HR. -- Sincerely, D�j� Ak�m�l�f�, MCSE MCSA MCP+I www.akomolafe.com www.iyaburo.com Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorro...

cannot maximize Windows Live Mail page
Hi, I have Windows 7, and every thing has been working fine until yesterday when my Windows Live Mail stopped showing the right border were you can scroll, minimize , maximize or close . The left border does not go to the end of the screen, so I still can see the icons in the desktop. I cannot maximize the screen because the upper corner is not visible. I tried with the double pointed arrow but the margin does not move. Any info about how to get the full screen?. Thanks Doc Grab the corners of the window and the blue banner to get the screen to the size you want. Do no...

multiple windows
I'm finding it impossible to open more than one browser instance. Can anyone tell me why on earth they'd block what is clearly a useful piece of functionality? You may be able to edit your web.config file and stop CRM from launching in Application mode and try it again... Change (( key="AppMode" value=""/> )) to (( key="AppMode" value="Off"/> )) Another option could be to use virtual desktops and try and use different ones in each... As to why this has been done? We can speculate - perhaps the load is assumed to be too gr...

Problem configuring Outlook 2007 w/ job email account
I recently installed Outlook 2007 to my laptop (which uses Vista). Upon trying to "setup" Outlook a small box appeared in the upper left corner of the screen which stated "configuring outlook accounts." A box appeared asking for "Microsoft Exchange Server" and "mailbox." I was not sure as to what to enter so I entered "dss.sc.gov" (which is everything listed after the "@" in my job email address) for the server and my name for mailbox. I then received the following error message: "The connection to Microsoft Exchange is ...

Loan account
Hi, Something else that's giving me trouble. I've set up a loan account - all seems to be fine. It's a three year loan, and the first two payments had already been made when I set the thing up in Money. Money coped with this fine, and within the register of the loan account it now accurately shows the first two payments and the principal-element of each payment, together with the diminishing value of the outstanding loan. However, it doesn't seem to be linked in any way to the account from which the payments are actually being made. Conceptually it seems to me that the loan ...

Windows Vista Updates
Many people think that Windows Vista is slow and unreliable. If compared to XP it is pretty bad. I am running Vista and I am very happy with it now that I have installed a few updates. I would recommend updating you're Vista computer often. My computer runs so smooth now it is almost as good as XP "Nathan Rimolde" <nrimolde@live.com> wrote in message news:082CDE47-A6E7-4170-9E57-185FDD81FCD1@microsoft.com... > Many people think that Windows Vista is slow and unreliable. If compared > to XP it is pretty bad. I am running Vista and I am very happy with i...

Can't set up HTTP account!!
I'm setting up Outlook on a friends computer. On their old computer they were able to view their Charter Communications email account through Outlook. I am trying to set it up so they can do it in XP, but it won't let me see their messages it just comes up blank. What am I doing wrong??!! P.S.- They don't have an account through Outlook/Microsoft Thanks, Locke ...

green and white bars in lookup windows
Does anyone know why the grey and white lookup bars turn to green and white when you apply security to reports in projects in dyn gp 9.0? Is there a way to get the grey and white bars back? Per Confessions of a GP Consultant by Accolade Publications - no, I'm not on their payroll - I just got the book & it's fresh in my mind :-)... 1. Open Advanced Security 2. In Options, make sure that "Grant Security - All alternate windows and reports" is checked 3. Change the view in the left pane to "by Alternate, Modified, and Custom" 4. Select the users in the Users...

Convert Lead > Account-Contact-Opportunity Error
Hi, I have several leads opened. If I create a new one it will work "but" especially with this ONE lead I don't get it, I convert it either to Account - Contacts or Opportunity and gives me the following error. I repeat this is only for this one. I tried to close reopen change settings etc... Still not working. Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80042F09. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80042F09 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Date: 10-2...

Multiple Email Accounts
I have three email accounts. I can only send message from one - some sort of automatic default. How can I select (with each email), what account I want to use to send a message? What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please ...

Turn off Autogenerate account description
I found out there isn't a way to turn off the autogenerate account description through Customer Source. I would like to add this as a suggestion for future release where I can click a button and it'll not autogenerate the account description for me. It's a nice feature, but it doesn't work for my intent. I understand that the autogenerate account description comes from the account segment list, however, my account segment list doesn't do the account description any justice b/c I have 5 segments, and the names can be long, so GP will truncate it, but not where I wan...

Accountants online, Online accountants, Accountancy services
Title: Accountants online, Online accountants, Accountancy services Accountants online is an entirely new concept which harnesses the power of outsourcing and international website development. we can offer a broad range of web, print, bookkeeping, news report and accountancy services, as well as options to regularly update your customers via emails, Search Engine Optimization and statistics on your site to get feedback on your marketing. We offer a suite of online accountancy services designed for you to outsource labour intensive or routine services at very competitive rates while you stay i...

Money 2005
I upgraded my money 2004 file to money 2005. I then turned off MSN Bill Pay and set up my accounts to be accessed on the web. After synchronization, my MSN Bill Pay account (MSN-Checking) showed up in my account list. I want to link this account to my checking account, but when I select "Merge Duplicate Accounts", it states there are no accounts to merge. The help file tells you to follow these exact steps. Does anybody know a work-around to get this working? Thanks in advance, Brian Don't follow the directions given. Instead, try the following: Open your 2004 f...

New Account for CD
I bought a CD and don't know how to set it up in Money (using Money Plus H&B). When I tried setting it up as a bank savings account there was a note that said I should set it up as an investment account. When I set up the investment account it does not ask me any questions about the CD or even if it is a CD. What am I missing. It seems like it should be a savings account. Please help me? A Savings Account can be used. If you only ever intend to have one CD at a time, that's probably easier. But if you want to manage multiple individual CDs over time, then the Investmen...

Tracking Investments By Account
How do I track an investment by Account only? I hold the same investment in several accounts. I want to see the performance of that investment in that account only and not the accumulated performance accross all accounts! In microsoft.public.money, Bill wrote: >How do I track an investment by Account only? I hold the >same investment in several accounts. I want to see the >performance of that investment in that account only and >not the accumulated performance accross all accounts! Look at Investing->Portfolio and group by Account Name. Select the view you prefer, and c...

Printing Bank Account
I can't print just one back account...at a time...when I select print it prints out all transactions from all bank accounts. In microsoft.public.money, dd wrote: >I can't print just one back account...at a time...when I >select print it prints out all transactions from all bank >accounts. What screen are you looking at when you do File->Print? ...