Access Database In Great Plains

I was wondering if anyone knew how to have the databases that are
stored in access transfered over to great plains. I'm current running
version 8.0 any  help would be greatful. thanks

0
jostop (4)

Search Customer Source for integration Manager.

MS Access databases can be used as a data source.

Vincev

"jake" wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone knew how to have the databases that are
> stored in access transfered over to great plains. I'm current running
> version 8.0 any  help would be greatful. thanks

0
VinceV (156)
5/18/2006 9:17:03 PM
Hi Jake,
Is this something you need to do regularly or is it a one-time
transfer?

Leslie

0
leslievail1 (120)
5/18/2006 9:53:52 PM
It would be done frequently

0
jostop (4)
5/19/2006 11:38:45 AM
Integration Manager (IM) would work as would Scribe Software.  Scribe is more
automated for frequent integrations.  IM would need to be run manually.

"jake" wrote:

> It would be done frequently

The AutoDim tool available from MBS Tools allows you to run integrations
during the night without manual intervention.

"Haresh Melwani" wrote:

> Integration Manager (IM) would work as would Scribe Software.  Scribe is more
> automated for frequent integrations.  IM would need to be run manually.
>
> "jake" wrote:
>
> > It would be done frequently

0
Shelly (37)

Example of Database
Hi freinds, Can any tell me where can i get a simple database example.? In which only 2 or 3 table with Foreigne key etc. i will be very thankful to u all. sheikh sheikh wrote: > Hi freinds, > > Can any tell me where can i get a simple database example.? > In which only 2 or 3 table with Foreigne key etc. > i will be very thankful to u all. > sheikh > > You could look here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1370z17c(VS.80).aspx and at: codeproject.com ...

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

HTML to Plain Text ... NOT!
Somehow or another in MS Office Outlook 2007 (running on Vista Home Premium) I have managed to turn on a control/command the convert my HTML incoming email to Plain Text. It's the work of a second to right button it and specify "Display as HTML" but it seems so unneccessary to have to do that, more and more it seems. How do I get my received email to open in the same format as it was sent in, at least for HTML? Regards, Denzil. Tools-> Trust Center-> E-mail Security-> disable option: Read all standard mail in plain text -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coaut...

Outlook Web Access #19

Accounting with Ms Access

BP3 Site Settings access

Excel to Access
Hi group, quick question. If I have a macro to upload some Excel data into Access, can this macro be used by a user without Access installed on its PC???? The Access database is located in a shared drive, the Excel is stored in the user's PC. ....And same thing in the other way, can a user without Access import from Excel some Access info?? Versions are Excel 2003 and Access 2002. Thanks in advance, Cecilia Can you buy Excel without buying the entire Microsoft Office Suite? I'm not sure if there are variations in the way microsoft sells products in different countries s...

Access Levels
Hi I am having real difficulty in getting the access levels to work as I want them. Basically I want to control access at the Business Unit level. However, how do I know which business unit a specific account record belongs to? As far as I can see it is determined by the owner of the record and their corresponding Business Unit. Is this correct? Thanks You are correct. The record is only tied to the BU through the owner. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 26 May 2004 06:51:29 -0700, l.hargrave@btinternet.com (Lee) wrote: Hi I ...

Access and Accessibility
Does anyone know of a good resource for information about developing accessible applications using Microsoft Access 2003 or 2007? "Risikio" <Risikio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BF54007-6C65-444E-BC25-84C90173AE8F@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a good resource for information about developing > accessible applications using Microsoft Access 2003 or 2007? As far as I know, all the Windows accessibility features are available in Office. Speech recognition improves with each version. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://w...

Can we Get Table Names from an access database while using MFC provided CRecordset class
Hey Friends Can we Get Table Names from an access database while using MFC provided CRecordset class. vikrant wrote: > Hey Friends > > Can we Get Table Names from an access database while using MFC provided > CRecordset class. > > Yes. The CATALOG sample in MSDN shows how. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] vikrant, Yes... You can use access the system tables directly, especially using a CRecordset object connected to a Database object that is associated with the database in question and this SQL statement: SELECT Name FROM MSysObjects WHERE ( Flags=0) AND (Typ...

update dictionaries for visibility of 3rd party databases in RW
I would still like to request further if an update can be done to the dictionaries to be able to include 3rd party databases visibility in Report Writer. We are modifying the POP Purchase Order Blank Form. We need to link the POA_Ctrl (POA40003) table to Purchase Order Work (POP10100). However, the POA_Ctrl table cannot be found on the list of tables to be linked. This information cannot be linked to Great Plains tables as the tables are stored in separate dictionaries. These are the PO Enhancement and DYNAMICS dictionaries. In relation to this, we are requesting if an update can be ...

Access 2007
How do you ungroup controls on an Access 2007 form? I can't figure it out. Thanks, Mike In form design view, select the controls that you want to ungroup, click on the "Arrange" tab above, then click on "Remove" (fourth button from the left in the Arrange toolbar) HTH -- _________ Sean Bailey "Mike" wrote: > How do you ungroup controls on an Access 2007 form? I can't figure it out. > > Thanks, > Mike Wow that was right under my nose and I was missing it. Thanks! "Beetle" wrote: > In form design view, select the con...