Ability to skip/not skip lines on the Blank Invoice Form

Would like the ability to skip or not skip lines on the Blank Invoice Form,
similar to how GPA let you enter a blank line between items.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ae7fc5a0-4d7b-4949-8833-fce9a983edbc&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
EQualls (7)

Alternate shading of rows on a form
I know I've seen how to do this somewhere but I can't remember where. I need to have every "other" row shaded on a (sub) form so as to make the end result easier for the user to read. This can also be done on reports (archaic greenbar?) but I'm needing to set up a form for this. Does anyone know the process? Thanks in advance, -- Glenn On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:17:01 -0800, Glenn Suggs wrote: > I know I've seen how to do this somewhere but I can't remember where. I need > to have every "other" row shaded on a (sub) form so as to make the end re...

Blank Emails #3
Hi I have previously wrote asking for help but did not get any useful help. Thank you any way. I am not alone; I found two more people got the same problem too. What happens is the content of email disappears but To, From, Cc, Subject and attachments are fine. It happens to any type of email (HTML, Plain ..). This problem occurs randomly. When a user sends an email it is blanked. I believe Exchange, not by Outlook, blanks the content; I believe this because emails I had in my Inbox for some time (and read) also suddenly lose their content. When users start sending blank emails, ...

Timesheet Add Lines function ?
There are times when filling out the timesheet, folks will need to add lines to the timesheet via the "Add Lines" button. Does the list that holds the projects/tasks to choose from get larger and larger? Is there some event or trigger that causes a project/task to no longer display in the Add Lines dialog box of the timesheet? Thanks, Andy Novak UNT Andy -- To the best of my knowledge, the Add Lines feature will continue to show every project to which a user is assigned at least one task until the Project Server administrator deletes the project. This means the l...

User form pop up if cell is empty on close workbook
I have created a user form in a workbook. I would like the form to pop up if a certain cell in a worksheet is empty when the user tries to close the workbook. I dont know how to write the code in VBA. Can anyone help with that? I am using XL2002 and WinXP Pro. TIA for any help Dave Bob, I've taken your code and put in the sheet and range values that I need to. In VBA, I inserted a module in the workbook and copied and pasted the code into the module and saved file. However, It doesn't seem to be working. I can close the workbook without being prompted by the userform1. I did notice t...

Email form responses
Ive uploaded my website to my web server, and when I hit the "submit" to test the form thing, the webhost says that the page is unavailable, and when I test it by using the webpage preview in publisher, then I get the "page cannot be displayed" message (it comes up AFTER I hit the submit button). Also, when I tested the form response thing after it was uploaded, the address bar has the following: http://pcsurgeon.50webs.com/index_files/--WEBBOT-SELF-- It should be sending me an email with the form responses, but I get that instead. Ask this in the Publisher Web Des...

using excel form to input data into access
Is it posible to use an excel spreadsheet to enter data into access? please reply to group You can link access to Excel. But why? before going any further, explain the reason why you would want to do this. Let us evaluate what your needs are. Access Forms are much better for data entry, for a number of reason, than Excel. What would you use acces for then if your data is being entered and stored in Excel? Explain some more so we can guide you better. -- Hope this helps, Daniel P "billb" wrote: > Is it posible to use an excel spreadsheet to enter data into acces...

Disable ability to create folders in Exchange
Our corperate office has implemented a new document retention policy. Part of the policy requires users to contact the IT department if they want a new folder created in their Exchange mailbox (Each folder must have a retention policy setup by the IT dept using Symantec Enterprise Vault). We have been told that we have to come up with a way to disable our users ability to create folders in their mailboxes. I was wondering if anybody has any ideas on how to set this type of security on Exchange. I can't see how to do it via "Mailbox Rights". Thanks for the help. I'...

Removing Blank Row in Crosstab Query
I created a crosstab query where the first row is a count of all the fields that are blank. I would like to remove this field from the query. Thanks, Grant On Jul 11, 12:44 pm, grantschnei...@gmail.com wrote: > I created a crosstab query where the first row is a count of all the > fields that are blank. I would like to remove this field from the > query. > > Thanks, > Grant As well, there is another column that is labelled <> I am assuming that is the count for all the blank fields but since it is a column it needs a name. I would like to remove that as well. Thoug...

Add the ability to extend entities
One thing that frustrates me when using crm is this - I'm setting up the case management workflow and I've got two or three entities that are fairly similar - they're all effectively cases that are raised and need to be resolved, but some are raised internally, some are raised externally, some are product related and others service related. Now each of these cases needs to be handled slightly differently in the workflow, and when I add custom attributes I don't want the internal service attributes to appear for example on a service related case because they are irreleva...

mimic cin ability
I am connecting with a hardware device that sends data via keyboard emulation. That is it sends the data as if it were typed on the keyboard. So I wrote a shell that used cin to get those input values. Now I am trying to port my text based system to a dialog so it can be user friendly. So I want to have an edit box that has the cursor put there. I know you can use GetDlgItemText to get text from an edit box, but I don't know of anyway to make the GetDlgItemText wait until a new line character like cin does? I have also tried CWnd* pntr=GetDlgItem(id); to see if there are ...

CEditView No line wrap
How do I keep CEditView in my SDI application from wrapping the lines of text entered? i.e., I want the horizontal scrollbar. "Joe Estock" <jestock@NOSPAMnutextonline.com> wrote in message news:vrs98r4qk4so3f@corp.supernews.com... > How do I keep CEditView in my SDI application from wrapping the lines of > text entered? i.e., I want the horizontal scrollbar. Give it the (ES_AUTOHSCROLL|WS_HSCROLL) styles. In a CEditView derived class you can insure this by ORing the CREATESTRUCT.style member in an override of PreCreateWindow. -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] ...

Trying to select a specific range based on the time value of user form input
Here is the cmdOK_Click event of my user form. What I need it to do is based on the time input in the pckApptTime on my form to have it offset to a different range of cells (ie: if time is 7:15, then the active cell offset is range A1, looping for a blank cell. If the time is 8:30 am then the range begins at a10, 9:45 range a20, 1:15 range a30, 2:30 range a40, and 3:45 range a50) Where in the Sub do I put this information? and what do I put to have the OK_Click do this automatically? Private Sub cmdOK_Click() Range("A1").Select ActiveWorkbook.Save (this is to update the ...

getting the subject line out of a mail
Hi I am using following code to get time stamp and subject from a mail item Sub TimeStampDigger() Dim i%, myItem As Outlook.MailItem, excelApp As Object, excelBook As Object Set myItem = Application.Session.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderInbox).Items(1) myTime = myItem.ReceivedTime Set excelApp = CreateObject("Excel.Application") Set excelBook = excelApp.Workbooks excelBook.Open ("C:\Documents and Settings\n.bansal\Desktop\Report Delivery Performance") End Sub I am having problems in getting the subject. Kindly help. Nites...

line is not drawing
hello all , in an SDI application , am trying to draw a simple line. it is not working. before drawing, i have chnged the background to black and am trying to draw line in white color. My code BOOL CSimulationView::OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC) { CBrush brNew(RGB(0,0,0)); //Creates a black brush CBrush* pOldBrush = (CBrush*)pDC->SelectObject(&brNew); CRect rc; pDC->GetClipBox(rc); // Gets the co-ordinates of the client // area to repaint. pDC->PatBlt(0,0,rc.Width(),rc.Height(),PATCOPY); // Repaints client area with current brush. pDC->SelectObject(pOldBrush); return ...

How to Send Outlook Message from command Line
I have a simple txt file that I would like to send via outlook.exe using line commands. I plan to run a findstr command in a DOS script that is kicked off by the Windows Scheduler and if it finds something I want to send the output via outlook. Can someone give me an example of sending a file to a person using a line command? I don't know what switches might be available to me and outlook.exe /? and help outlook do not provide any information. Thanks ...

Programmatically export/import forms and modules?
I made a VB6 app to extract forms and modules from Excel workbooks. Now I'd like to expand this app to also handle Access files (.mdb). Here's the critical parts of the code for Excel: Dim xlApp As Excel.Application Dim xlWb As Excel.Workbook Dim VBComp As VBIDE.VBComponent ' Load workbook Set xlApp = New Excel.Application xlApp.Visible = False Set xlWb = xlApp.Workbooks.Open(sWorkbook) ' Loop through all files (components) in the workbook For Each VBComp In xlWb.VBProject.VBComponents ' Export the file ...

Outlook form - Checkbox
Dear all, Let's assume I have 15 contacts. 5 of these contacts are clients and I would like to have a different background color of the contact form for these contacts that all employees know that these contacts are clients. The contacts are stored in the Public Folders. Any ideas how I could add a checkbox (add a custom tab) that if the checkbox is checked that the background color of this form would change (> all pages/tabs > General, Details, Activities, etc.)? Kind regards, Simon You can design your own custom contact form for this; Tools-> Forms-> ...

How to change color of line and point markers on a line graph
Double click on point in chart to open Format dialog Open the Patterns tab and change colours as needed best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "SASPerson" <SASPerson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31B95F47-66D1-45BA-9456-A96758E21B6C@microsoft.com... > ...

Spam
I am receiving spam that does not allow me to create a rule - since their is no name in the 'From' box. Any suggestions? Thanks Perhaps you could target specific words in the Subject line to filter? "Anita" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1d59a01c42301$b960ba00$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I am receiving spam that does not allow me to create a > rule - since their is no name in the 'From' box. Any > suggestions? > Thanks Anita <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am receiving spam that does not all...

How do I place diagonal lines in a cell in Excel.
I would like to place diagonal lines in one or more cells in an Excel spreadsheet. How do I do this? Select the required cells. Then from the Format menu select cells. Then select the Border Tab. Choose the line style you require in the box on the right and then click just below and to the left of the work "Text" in the box on the left. Click OK. Regards Rowan "ezas1040" wrote: > I would like to place diagonal lines in one or more cells in an Excel > spreadsheet. How do I do this? Rowan, I really appreciate you taking time to answer my question. I need t...

Give me the ability to set a Customer as "inactive"
I do not see a way to set a customer as "inactive" much like one can do with an inventory item. Helpful if a duplicate customers exist and would block further contamination of customer records if this capacity existed. By contamination I mean having to look at several records to capture the complete activity for that customer. Would want an inactive customer to be displayed at all levels but not be usable at POS. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the &qu...

Text Box in Form vs. User-Defined Criteria
Having Problems...I have to write some queries based on a starting date. Normally I'll set up a text box in the form, have the user enter the date in that text box and pull the date from there in my query as such "like Forms.formName.textboxName". This has worked great except for one of my forms where it takes an inordinate amount of time for the queries to run. In attempting to troubleshoot the problem I changed how the date is entered to having the query prompt the user for the date with the little pop-up box like such [Enter Date:]. One such query took 4 minutes to run pulling...

ability to print in/to RTF
You must have the ability to print in/to RTF. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=05c8b8d3-366e-4a08-bc72-80f737e47168&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains ...

Need to add a print button to individual line to take info to anot
I have built a Excell Work book to keep track of our Fire Fighter membership, Basicly it goes like this, Page 1 line 2 A =Card #, Line 2 B = Name, Line 2F = Fire Fighter, Then line 3 would be the next Member and so on. I made card Template on Page 3 and I want to place a button in Page 1 Line 2 H to place the Information in the template on page 3 " the info from the line 2 I was mentioning 2 A, B, And F. I have been able to Put multiple text boxes in the Template and using the = it will place the info from the lines I want where I want it. I am having trouble getting the ...

Anybody knows a good tool to create on-line documentation
I need a tool / program that can easily structure documentation (like an "Operations and Maintenance"-manual) for an industrial machine. The on-line manual shall replace paper-manuals and have - search facilities - a facility to handle different languages (several versions of the same text) - web-integration so that it can be on an intranet Basically I think it is a "framework" where we can fill in and structure the information we already have and know. Any suggestions? Using Adobe InDesign to create full-blown PDFs might work for you. Use Visio 2003 to create your...