Ability to copy SOP Lines regardless of the price level on item.

We would like to have the ablitiy to copy SOP lines using the copier series
even if the price level does not exist for the item.  For example your target
document has a default price level of "Retail", but the item that you are
trying to copy is not setup for that price level.  Currently you are not able
to copy the items like this.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e88b31f5-c3b1-45b6-9e86-1c1240b1f0d0&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Darin1 (13)

Since GP won't let you enter a line item in Sales Order processing that is
missing a Price Level, I can't see that you should be able to use Copier to
copy a line item like this.

patrick
mbs dev support

"Darin" <Darin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We would like to have the ablitiy to copy SOP lines using the copier
series
> even if the price level does not exist for the item.  For example your
target
> document has a default price level of "Retail", but the item that you are
> trying to copy is not setup for that price level.  Currently you are not
able
> to copy the items like this.
>
> ----------------
this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e88b31f5-c3b1-45b6-9e86-1c1240b1f0d0&dg=microsoft.publi
c.greatplains

0
prot1 (1345)

Disable ability to create folders in Exchange
Our corperate office has implemented a new document retention policy. Part of the policy requires users to contact the IT department if they want a new folder created in their Exchange mailbox (Each folder must have a retention policy setup by the IT dept using Symantec Enterprise Vault). We have been told that we have to come up with a way to disable our users ability to create folders in their mailboxes. I was wondering if anybody has any ideas on how to set this type of security on Exchange. I can't see how to do it via "Mailbox Rights". Thanks for the help. I'...

copying worksheets
Is it possible to copy a workbook & formulas to another workbook without re-entering each formula to reflect a new year? I created a budget worksheet that's linked to another worksheet that needs to be updated every year. I'm able to copy the workbook but I have to put the new year in each field manually. Are there any shortcuts? I hope someone can help thanks. hi Nadji one way is on menu Edit select replace and change 2006 to 2007. make a backup of your sheet before do it hth -- regards from Brazil Thanks in advance for your feedback. Marcelo "Nadji" escr...

error line 1344 res://C:\WINNT\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
I am having the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

SOP Error
I'm using GP 8.0 SP2 when I go Sales > Transaction > Sales Entry I am getting an error message "Unhandled script exception: Illegal address for field '[Not foun]' in script 'Hide_Show_Field_Amounts.' Script terminated. Exception_Class_Script_Addressing Script_Cmd_Load_ATS15 Your help is appreicated Thank you, Hello, Check security. I experienced the same problem when I upgraded to GP 8.0 SP2, we use Omni Price and the security changed when I upgraded the system. Security was set to use the Omni Price Sales Transcation Window and not the Great Pl...

Calc Field to list invoices paid by same check on one line of repo
Hi I have a customer who wanted a check dump file to send to their bank. Once the bank receives the file (in txt or tab delimited), they will use the infomration to actually print the checks for the customer. (This is not a positive pay file situation.) I was able to take one of the check forms and modify it to get all the data required by the bank. I am running into a snafu with getting it down to one line per check with multiple invoices listed one one line. It is listing the total check and one line per each invoice paid by the check: Example: Ck 2345 for $800.00 -...

How to copy specific columns until end of data
I'm trying to import data from 2 workbooks into a summary (combination) workbook. The trouble I'm having, is I want to import only certain columns and have excel know to stop at the last row with data. For example, from Workbook1 I want to import columns A, B, C, F, and G (from Sheet2). I want it to copy up to the last row containing any data--right now that's row 1046, but next month it could be row 1267. In workbook2 I'm fine with it copying the CurrentRegion--all columns are important. BUT, it doesn't include the title/category heads in the first row (Salesperson, ...

Not plot zero on line chart without using NA?
Is there any way to have a line chart ignore the zeros other than manipulate the formula to show NA? If there were, would we settle for using NA()? We've been asking for something better for several versions of Excel. There are two options: use NA() in the formula, or delete the formula altogether. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ Homer wrote: > Is there any way to have a line chart ignore the zeros other than manipulate > the formula to show NA? > > That's what I thought, but I figured I'd take a shot at ...

How do I copy an Excel chart to paste into InDesign?
I have a chart in MS Excel 2000 and when I select it, copy it, and then paste it into InDesign CS2, the labels on the lower horizontal axis do not come along. Is there some special way to do this that I'm missing? 1. Are you pasting into a frame? If so the default setting is to crop the graphic. You may just be cropping the bottom. 2. My experience is that axis labels in Excel sometime do not transfer well. My solution is to leave all labels blank, along with the chart title and use Indesign to label chart. 3. If you wish you can try and see if you can export the chart to a jpg or ...

Add the ability to extend entities
One thing that frustrates me when using crm is this - I'm setting up the case management workflow and I've got two or three entities that are fairly similar - they're all effectively cases that are raised and need to be resolved, but some are raised internally, some are raised externally, some are product related and others service related. Now each of these cases needs to be handled slightly differently in the workflow, and when I add custom attributes I don't want the internal service attributes to appear for example on a service related case because they are irreleva...

Copying and pasting/formatting
I am dealing with database lists of hundreds of items, and one thin that slows me down is having to paste the same URL in front of eac individual number for each item. The numbers are not completel consectutive (i.e. 1, 3, 4, 6, etc.). I am wondering if there's a wa to copy a string of text, and then select a number of cells, and past the string -in front- of whatever text is within those cells. Any help is appreciated, thanks -- Mineralisti ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mineralistic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=get...

Copying Bitmap
I have a function, CopyBitmap(), that copies a bitmap to a different CBitmap. CBitmap bitmapNew; CopyBitmap( &bitmapOld, &bitmapNew ); This function (shown below) works on almost all of our customers computers, but not on a few. I can't see an obvious commonality between the hardware that it does, or doesn't, work on. Do you see a problem with this code? Or maybe have an idea as to why this might not work on a few computers? (I've suspected a video driver, or video mode, issue, but haven't been able to isolate it.) void CopyBitmap( CBitmap *pSource, CBitm...

CEditView No line wrap
How do I keep CEditView in my SDI application from wrapping the lines of text entered? i.e., I want the horizontal scrollbar. "Joe Estock" <jestock@NOSPAMnutextonline.com> wrote in message news:vrs98r4qk4so3f@corp.supernews.com... > How do I keep CEditView in my SDI application from wrapping the lines of > text entered? i.e., I want the horizontal scrollbar. Give it the (ES_AUTOHSCROLL|WS_HSCROLL) styles. In a CEditView derived class you can insure this by ORing the CREATESTRUCT.style member in an override of PreCreateWindow. -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] ...

mimic cin ability
I am connecting with a hardware device that sends data via keyboard emulation. That is it sends the data as if it were typed on the keyboard. So I wrote a shell that used cin to get those input values. Now I am trying to port my text based system to a dialog so it can be user friendly. So I want to have an edit box that has the cursor put there. I know you can use GetDlgItemText to get text from an edit box, but I don't know of anyway to make the GetDlgItemText wait until a new line character like cin does? I have also tried CWnd* pntr=GetDlgItem(id); to see if there are ...

How do I place diagonal lines in a cell in Excel.
I would like to place diagonal lines in one or more cells in an Excel spreadsheet. How do I do this? Select the required cells. Then from the Format menu select cells. Then select the Border Tab. Choose the line style you require in the box on the right and then click just below and to the left of the work "Text" in the box on the left. Click OK. Regards Rowan "ezas1040" wrote: > I would like to place diagonal lines in one or more cells in an Excel > spreadsheet. How do I do this? Rowan, I really appreciate you taking time to answer my question. I need t...

Give me the ability to set a Customer as "inactive"
I do not see a way to set a customer as "inactive" much like one can do with an inventory item. Helpful if a duplicate customers exist and would block further contamination of customer records if this capacity existed. By contamination I mean having to look at several records to capture the complete activity for that customer. Would want an inactive customer to be displayed at all levels but not be usable at POS. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the &qu...

Exchange 2003 Copies of Outgoing Messages
How would it possible to sent a copy of all outgoing Messages to an Postbox ? I want to have a separate Exchange Account as Archive. A copy of all outgoing Messages should be sent to this Account. Who can help me ? I would take a look at Journaling Martin MVP Exchange "Joshua" <Joshua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65C76696-C4F7-4940-A851-56EA7572F04E@microsoft.com... > How would it possible to sent a copy of all outgoing Messages to > an Postbox ? > I want to have a separate Exchange Account as Archive. > A copy of all outgoing Messages shou...

Copy and Paste based on criteria
When Department changes I need to insert the ADDRESS below the Account-Institution Business Office:. Another option I have is that if address = get new address from page 2. HELP xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ending 02/13/10 Account-Institution Business Office: DEPT EMP.NBR EMPLOYEE NAME ADDRESS 883 27903 ROBERSON, JOE abc 883 119245 MUSIL, TODD E abc 883 Total ----------------------------------------------------------------- Account-Institution Business Office: DEPT EMP.NBR EMPLOYEE NAME ADDRES...

Excel Edit
Looking for an idea of how to copy parts of a spreadsheet, ignorin hidden cells. I just want to paste exactly what I see! Thanks in advance -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi After hiding what you don't want, hit F5 and go to Special. Select Visible Cells only. -- Andy. "ttask >" <<ttask.18cs9l@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:ttask.18cs9l@excelforum-nospam.com... > Looking for an idea of how to copy parts of a spreadsheet, ignoring > hidden cells. > I just want to paste exactly what I see! > > Thanks in advance! &g...

Need to add a print button to individual line to take info to anot
I have built a Excell Work book to keep track of our Fire Fighter membership, Basicly it goes like this, Page 1 line 2 A =Card #, Line 2 B = Name, Line 2F = Fire Fighter, Then line 3 would be the next Member and so on. I made card Template on Page 3 and I want to place a button in Page 1 Line 2 H to place the Information in the template on page 3 " the info from the line 2 I was mentioning 2 A, B, And F. I have been able to Put multiple text boxes in the Template and using the = it will place the info from the lines I want where I want it. I am having trouble getting the ...

need a nice price letter format
http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/default.asp I would suugest you search for Word Templates. Excel is not a very good word processor. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:09:01 -0700, mdixon <mdixon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

clearing items shown by the AutoComplete feature in the Advanced Find Dialog box
Hi all, How can I clear the items shown by the AutoComplete feature in the "search for the word(s)" field in the Advanced Find Dialog box?? Thank You Max I found that info in the MRU 1 value in the registry here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Office Finder You can try clearing/deleting that value (of course, the usual cautions apply... export the key first just in case) "max" <a@b.net> wrote in message news:D8ymb.486287$4w.57408106@amsnews03.chello.com... > Hi all, > > How can I clear the items shown by the AutoComplete feat...

ability to print in/to RTF
You must have the ability to print in/to RTF. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=05c8b8d3-366e-4a08-bc72-80f737e47168&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains ...

SOP Blank Report to show in print Picklist
Hi All, I just modified SOP Blank Order Form by adding a Calculation field and Saved it. Now, when I go to Transaction Sale History, open it, and pick one Document Id. It's showing data including of Total amount. However, when I click print and I check Order checkbox but there's no SOP Blank Order Form showing up, it's just showing Blank Form, Short Form, Long Form in dropdown list. So, how can I add SOP Blank Order Form I did modify to show in dropdown list so that when I click Print it'll show all data containing custom calculation field correctly? Please advice ...

X axis values on a line graph
In an excel spreadsheet, I have a series of data. Each "batch" of data has 24 cells, but there are only 2 cells out of each 24 whose values I want to plot on a line graph on a separate sheet in the same file. The first of these contains a weekly date range and the second contains a percentage. For example: 4/7/08-4/13/08 44% 3/31/08-4/6/08 39% 3/24/08-3/30/08 51% Notice that the data is going backwards in time. There are currently 16 batches of data, going back weekly to the beginning of 2008. Each week, a new batch of data will be added at the top of the sheet. I have...

copying formulas from worksheets
I have a yearly accounting of expenses. The type expense in top row and the months in the 1st column. I have a worksheet for each month and also one called "Summary" which I have formulas in which identify which cell I want to populate in the summary sheet. It would be nice to type 1st 2-3 formulas and then be able to autofil the rest. If that can't be done, then take the formulas from a workbook for the previous year and just copy the formulas. First make a copy of the workbook from a previous year. Then in this copy: Edit > Goto... > Special > Constants > a...