AA reports

Hi everyone,
does anyone know if there is a way to include invoice numbers to an
Analytical Accounting report?  I can pull Vendor ID but that's all.

Thanks!
0
lilbruan (12)

Are you refering to the AA quick report query from the GP pulldown or are you
using FRx/AA combo?

"lily" wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> does anyone know if there is a way to include invoice numbers to an
> Analytical Accounting report?  I can pull Vendor ID but that's all.
>
> Thanks!

0
GPGuyinAZ (79)
6/12/2008 4:55:01 PM
Hi Lily

If you have smartlist builder you can add the document number column. Check
customer or partner source for specified pre-defined queries.

"lily" wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> does anyone know if there is a way to include invoice numbers to an
> Analytical Accounting report?  I can pull Vendor ID but that's all.
>
> Thanks!

CRM report Error - Account Overview
Hi there, Is it possible if anyone could help me with the following problem.The Account Overview Report does not appear for one of the clients. When the report is opened the following error message appears: Error: Subreport could not be shown. Any ideas? Thank you in advance Lebo Hallo Lebo, i had the same problem. The phone number string of assigned contacts from our firm records were too long. The phone number string in the Reporting Services Report include 20 charakter per standard so that we had to increase it on 25. It works now. Greetings Sandi Tvrtkovic-Rajic applicatio...

Inventory valuation report
When I run an inventory valuation report, it seems to pull the cost associated for each item from the item properties, not from costs entered on purchase orders. For our inventory, we have items we bough at booking prices early in the season and items we bought on regular prices later in the season. We need to have the item properties reflect the higher cost but that inflates our inventory valuation report. Is there a way to have the report draw the costs paid for each item by PO instead of the cost entered when we created each item? Otherwise that report really is not accurate at a...

Z Reporting and Such
Here is my situation, if anyone can help. I currently use 2 registers and when my employees change shifts, I have them Z out the registers...usually register 1 gets Z'd out first, and then Reg #2 when the employee that works comes in. Now an employee brought this to my attention, he said well what if after the frist employee Z's out Reg #1 and then they ring something on it, and take that money there is no way for him or myself to know unless there is an X report done by the new employee when he starts his shift, to figure this out. I thought I could run a report that would t...

Send report to developer... php?
I have an application where I want to make it possible for the user to send me feedback. Essentially, click on a button, bring up a modal dialog with an edit control, type in whatever, click on send and the app sends the info to my server. I was thinking about using PHP on the server side but, to be honest, I don't even know where to start with this feature. Any ideas or links will be appreciated. Can't he just send an email pro grammatically? -SM I was wondering if that could be an option. Would a previously installed email client be needed or can a MFC app do this on its own (w...

Report #5
Hi Reports---Project---Details Trial Balance From here I am exerting a report by Selecting Posting Account and Detail Level is their any way that I can sum the Debit and Credit where the Project and cost category are Repeating Regards Thirumal ...

Report! Code needed to Hide a Reports Detail Line
I have a series of reports that share a single filter form that allows the user to select several different fields to filter the reports on. One of the comboboxes is for details or summary. If they select summary I want to hide the detail line of that report. The problem I am having is how to put a varible name into a Report! statement? I have tried the following: Report!stDocName.Detail.Visible = False where stDocName is varible that holds the name of the report. This form is opened when the report is opened. In the past I have put a message box in each individual report and i...

Montly Reports
I am tring to make a report that with take 3 fields from my table and make a monthly report. The fields are Date, Violation and Fine. I know I have to base the table off of a Query but I do not know how to do that. Can someone please help. First, change the name of the field Date. It is a reserved workd and will definitely cause you problems in this case. Even if you enclose it in brackets, it can become a problem since you have to use the Date() function in conjunction with it. For example purposes, I will call it ViolationDate. Do not put any criteria in the query. Use the Where...

Help with reports
hello friends this forum. I have a problem with a report that I generated, the report goes well and shows no problem, but when I select the option to export, export and press this button disables me, and so do all the buttons I can display reports collaborate. many thanks A report you generated how? With what? -- -- "CRISTIAN ANDRES OSORIO GONZALEZ" <CRISTIANANDRESOSORIOGONZALEZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B2D9785-9EEA-4795-AACC-C55B3CC52AA2@microsoft.com... > hello friends this forum. I have a problem with a report that I generat...

Intercompany with AA
We need to enter inter-cie transaction in payable with different Dimensions informations from the 2 companies. Is this possible ? Thanks Yvan ...

Report/ subreport Question
I need help in in how make this work. I have a main report that lists a practice group and pts. At the end of this report I need to add an informational reference page. Reference page should only include information pertaining to pts listed. I put the informational reference page on a separate report. This information report is a subreport on main page. The information report consists of subreports of various information. Because the Informational reference report is just text. How do I link this subreport to the main report? How do I link subreports on subreport? Is there an...

petty cash report
I am searching for a template for to create a petty cash vouhcer report. ...

How to display a list of buttons at top of a SSRS report to call different reports
Hi All, I want a SSRS report to display a list of buttons at the top of a SSRS 2008 report like this: Overview Marketing Sales Procurement Inventory HR with each of the above buttons calling another SSRS report and displaying it below the toolbar displayed above. By default when the above SSRS report is called the SSRS report under the Overview button is displayed and depending later if the user click on Sales or Procurement or HR the appropriate SSRS report linked to that should be called. Can you please kindly share ideas how to imple...

Unrealized Capital Gains Reports
This is a new problem. When I sell a partial lot of a given stock, and refresh the "Portfolio Value by Account or Investment" report, the cost column doesn't change to reflect the lower share count. Here is a specific example: Have 200 share of xyz at a cost of $20/share. Prior to selling a partial lot, the report gives the correct unrealized gain information with a total cost of $4,000. When I sell 50 shares, and refresh the report, the cost column stays at $4000 and recalculates the unrealized gain of the remaining 150 share as if the remaining shares were at a co...

Report Length
Hi, I am in the middle of a project for work, and I need to create a report that links to our central databse. I have the one that we used last year that was essentialy 2 printed pages long, but the report for this year has to be 5 (I'm printing 500 some odd reports each will have different individual information, but the links work so I'm set with that), and the size limits prevent me from putting all the information on one report. Can I do different pages within one report?? Thanks in advance! R Reports can be 1000's of pages long. Individual sections of report are limited...

Calender consolidated report
Hi, There is requirment from one of our user. He wants to calculate how many hours he is spending only attending the meetings. He wants to get consolidated monthly or weekly reports like that. Is there is any way or tools available??? Thanks It's possible to export free busy using getfreebusy method, but even with this it cannot distinguish whether the user was not available due to meeting, vac etc. James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Apr 12, 7:34 am, "RANG" <hair...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > There is requir...

AA Transaction Dimension Name
Hi, we have been working with AA for a couple o months. We tried to use FRX with AA but we have a huge problem. FRX does not accept the "-" character in the dimension name. Is is possible to change it without loosing all the work done? thank you SAL, It is still possible. I had the same problem with my one of my clients. An i was able to changed it? do yo know how many Dimensions Do you have? "SAL" wrote: > Hi, we have been working with AA for a couple o months. > We tried to use FRX with AA but we have a huge problem. > FRX does not accept the "-...

aa

Default Report to Screen Size
Hey all... Wondering if there is any way to adjust the default screen size of reports in GP that are printed to screen. Right now it always displays in a very small window. I would like to either have it Maxed every time I open it, or specify the height and width that I would like to see. Any Ideas? RP Change the MagnifyScreenOutput value in your DEX.INI file to something like 125 or 150. -- Jim@TurboChef "Rick Patey" wrote: > Hey all... > > Wondering if there is any way to adjust the default screen size of reports > in GP that are printed to screen. Right ...

Is there a way to do Sorting and Grouping on a continuous form, similar to a report?
Let's say I was looking at tools - rather than having a line after each item, I'd like a line after each header; e.g. screwwdriver, or hammer ----------------------- Screwdriver - flat-tip Screwdriver - phillips ----------------------- Hammer - ball peen Hammer - claw Hammer - sledge ----------------------- Is it possible to do this in a continuous sub-form? Mich There's no way that I'm aware of in a form. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "M Skabialka" <mskabialka@NOSPAMdrc.com> wrote in message news:%23...

Sending reported error (0x80070005)
Hi all, One of our remote users connects to our Exchange 2000 Mail server using Checkpoint SecuRemote VPN. He has been working OK for 4 months. He is running XP Home & Outlook 2003. Something has changed (or he has done something) and he now can't send emails from Outlook. Send/Receive gives the message: "Task Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending reported error (0x80070005). You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation." When receiving he gets the same message (minus "Sending") on the first attempt but it works on the second try. Connecting ...

Reports source
Is it possible to get the source for the existing 3.0 reports to work out from ? Not the rdl file but the project so it's possible to see how they are made in Visual Studio. Anyone has good links to report creation sites / webcasts Jack The RDL file is the source for the report. You need to install the Reporting Services addon to Visual Studio to be able to load / edit the RDL files. Install SRS from the CRM cd onto your Visual Studio dev workstation and it will give you the option of installing the dev kit including the SRS documentation. Regards, Phil. "Jack" wrote:...

Discount Reports
Does anybody have any discount reports which would show me discount given manually with reason codes at the till, adn also discount given due to price levels? If someone could post any up here for me it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! You can get that right out of Detailed Sales. run your detailed sales report. Go to the Show/Hide columns feature. Show the "Price Source" and (I think this is there) "Discount Reason Code". Price source tells you how the price was arrived at - such as a price level, sale or cashier manual entry... Glenn Adams Tiber Cree...

IM and AA.
Is there any way to import SOP transactions using IM and dimension that was settin up in AA?. Thanks a lot... -- Evelin. ...

pie chart in a report
I apologize if this has already been discussed - I read through several threads but didn't really find a solution. I need to include a pie chart on a report showing an total employee earned wage % and a total company paid benefit % in the pie. It needs to change with every record employee record. The chart's in the group footer. The chart looks just like it should in design view (2 colors) but when I switch to either report view or print preview, it becomes a one-color chart. Here's the SQL. If this has to do with this Row Source, would you please explain it s...

HQ reports
I can not seem to find a report that I could run from Hq that compares Item movement. For instance if store A has a product that has not sold in 3 months but store C has the same product that it is ordering everyweek. But maybe do that for all stores. I hope that make sense. I know wome of yall SQL and report guru's know how to do this. Thanks in advance. Doug Pic-N-Pac wrote: > I can not seem to find a report that I could run from Hq that compares Item > movement. For instance if store A has a product that has not sold in 3 months > but store C has the same product that i...