A way to create a smartlist object

Is there a way to add a smartlist object without Smartlist Builder?

If so how?
0
fhillyer (101)

You'd have to use Dexterity, I believe, to do that.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Fhillyer" wrote:

> Is there a way to add a smartlist object without Smartlist Builder?
>
> If so how?

0
callen (2505)
8/5/2008 3:00:00 AM
Charles is correct - you can make your own via Dexterity.  Which is
essentially what SmartList builder is doing - it gives you the UI and then
handles all the stuff in a similar manner as you'd write yours in Dexterity.
It is all documented in the Dexterity Integration Guide.

patrick
dev support

"Fhillyer" <fhillyer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to add a smartlist object without Smartlist Builder?
>
> If so how?

0
prot1 (1345)
8/5/2008 3:07:20 AM
Thank you
0
fhillyer (101)

Anyone found an easy way to search Case history?
Specifically the case notes, but I'll take what I can get. Use the advanced find, Look for 'Notes'/ 'Activity', define your search criteria: Regarding(Case) --> Case: Contains data. Result returned: all notes/ activity created in cases. If no criteria set but click on Find directly, every notes/activity created in MSCRM returned. "Jon" wrote: > Specifically the case notes, but I'll take what I can get. > > ...

create xml document based from schema
I have the following schema. I need to know how to make an xml document based from it. The main worry I have is the DateTime field. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <xs:schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified" elementFormDefault="qualified" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <xs:element name="NewsArticle"> <xs:complexType> <xs:sequence> <xs:element name="Description" type="xs:string" /> <xs:element name="Body" type="xs:string" />...

creating labels
hi, how can i create labels so I can input about 100 names and they will print off in a label style, Ive tried everything please help!! -- \m/ O_O \m/ Laura..... :) Liverpool, England Laura, I would do a mail merge with word, For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups s...

Creating a new default message template
I have a email template that I want to make the default. In other words, when you click on New to create a new email, I want the message template that I have created to come up as the default. Does anyone know how to do this? What you are proposing is a very bad idea. Using a custom form as the = default for new messages will guarantee that non-Outlook recipients = won't be able to read attachments you send.=20 I'd suggest that you back up and explain what functionality you were = hoping to add by changing the message form, and in what version of = Outlook.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, ...

can't reply or can't create
I have Outlook 6.0 in my Windows 2000 computer. I can't reply or create new message but I can read the message. The "Reply" "new" "forword" and "reply all" button are dead. I can't highlight those button. Does anyone has any problme of this? Plez let me know <mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:1106036722.098189.74470@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > > I have Outlook 6.0 in my Windows 2000 computer. > I can't reply or create new message but I can read the message. > The "Reply" "new" "f...

Is there a way to do this?
I have an order form with a field on the form for Revised Date. Does anyone know if there is a way that if data is entered into this "Revised Date" field or if the data is changed in this field, is there a way to send an email notification to someone? Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Terry Hello, You can set up a button on your form so if the anything changes with that field, just click the button and it will pop up a new email(as long as your email is outlook) then put in the email address and click send. If you are sending to one specific indiviual, y...

COleSafeArray::Create throws CMemoryException
Hi why does COleSafeArray::Create throw a CMemoryException if the array to create is larger than ullAvailPhys but smaller then ullAvailVirtual as returned by GlobalMemoryStatusEx Are all safearrays kept in physical memory and not swapped to page file I use Windows XP Thank HS ...

Need to create an automatic hyperlink
I'm using Excel 2003, Windows XP. Okay I have a workbook with a main spreadsheet and about 150 other spreadsheets with images in them. I have the names of the other spreadsheets in cell b2. How do I create a hyperlink that will concantenate the name in cell b2 to a hyperlink and point it to the spreadsheet with that name? I know I can do it by manually selecting each cell and hyperlinking manually, but with over 150 it's taking a while. Thanks. I tried =HYPERLINK("file:////"&b2,"Click me!") and it fails (can't find specified file)...

limit create window/control max count?
Hi all. I am testing a create control. But I want create many control (more 10000) in dialog. I test dynamic create CButton. It's created about 9800. I want work. 1. have a two dialog.(A, B) 2. A dialog has 40 controls(Button, Spin, static). 3. B dialog has contain A dialog. A dialog is more than 200. 4. create A dialog dynamic.(Using A->Create(IDD, this)) and attach B dialog. A dialog is modaless. 5. But not create about 190. dialog create function return 0. thank for read. Have a nice day. You need to redesign your system, IMO. -- - Mark Randall http://zetech.swehli.com...

best way to connect a brach office
What is the best way to connect to a branch office say of 10 users to the main server .. In addition the branch office wants all outlook email functionaliy... is it going to be the laptop client assigned to each user, which means every branch user nees to sync individually ?!?!?!? ? i hope not.. Please advise.. ...

Problem creating 2003 PST file
Hi, I am currently running Outlook 2003 (Client). I am trying to create a new PST file. However when I try to add a new file (file\new\outlook data file\) I can only select: Outlook 97-2002 Personal Folder File. On the microsoft website it says I should see something like "Office Outlook Personal Folders File (.pst)" but it is not listed. Is there any way to correct this?? I am running Outlook 2003 SP1. Thanks for any help, Wouter Hi, Kan iemand mij helpen? Het moet mogelijk zijn om bij het verzenden van een emailtje de afzender te veranderen. Ooit wist ik het, maar ik ben...

Creating users via powershell
I am using the windows powershell cmdlets to set up new users automatically in AD 2003. I am particularly using the cmdlets from quest such get-qaduser and new-qaduser. To setup bulk number of users I have to setup a csv file and then import them into the script. The script is below: #Get-UserGroups.ps1 #sample CSV heading # "Name,Firstname,Lastname,SAMAccountname,Telephone,Office,Department,Title,City,Company" $file="C:\employees.csv" if ((Get-Item $file -ea "silentlycontinue" ).exists) { Import-Csv $file | ForEach-Object { ...

Creating a task with a duration = sum of all tasks durations
Is it possible to have a task that has a duration equal the sum of the duration for a set of tasks and that has work for that task calculated automatically based on a formula of say number of hours per day times the number of days duration? Duration is not additive but work is. Imagine a summary task that has 3 subtasks, each of which lasts one day. If the three are in parallel, starting together, they all finish at the same timne and all work on the summary is complete since all work on its children is complete, The summary task duration is 1 day. But as to work, each subt...

Creating timelines that don't use time as the horizontal measureme
Is it possible to use the timeline functionality of visio without using time as the horizontal meter? I want to have the same functionality of a timeline, but use it to express events that happen over a range of values from 0-100. ...

A way to increase a number in a cell by using the + key
Hi, i do a lot of data entry and am looking for a way to increase the number in a cell (or range of cells) so that i dont have to enter the new number in each time. I have columns that separate items and i use the sheet to show the total count for each item in it's row. eg Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 2 5 4 I'd like to use the + key only to increase the counts for each item. Did i make sense?? It's a Friday and my mind isn't quite up for a lot of detailed explanations, lol. Any assistance would be appreciated. Tim That would require VBA How far are you will...

How do I create a pictograph in Excel?
I am trying to create a pictograph in Excel, but I don't see it as an option on the chart wizard. How can I do this? Hi, You can use a picture as the fill effect. The Format dialog Patterns tab has a Fill Effects button. This allows you to select a image to use and also determine how that image should be display. Such as stretching it to the appropriate height or using the image per unit. For more information see Jon Peltier's explanation. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CustomStacks.html Cheers Andy ldimes4 wrote: > I am trying to create a pictograph in Excel, bu...

How do I create a donut chart in Excel
How can I import Outlook Calender months into Excel and create a donut chart? Can anybody help me? Thanks ...

Help Creating A Formula To Copy and Paste Text
Hi everyone. Thanks in advance for any help you may have. I need to create a formula that searches for a specific word in a column then cut the word and paste it to another column. Of course this would be simple if it was the only word in the column, but there is other text that I would like to remain in the orginal column.. Thanks again, Mary You have a reply at your other thread. Mary wrote: > > Hi everyone. Thanks in advance for any help you may have. > > I need to create a formula that searches for a specific word in a > column then cut the word and paste it to ...

Control toolbox objects
I have created a template that has combo boxes and radio buttons on most rows. When I try and delete the bottom row, the row deletes, but the combo and radio remain. I have tried cutting them and deleting them or moving them, but nothing helps. I have tried in Excel 2003 and 2002. Help. That is because they are not on the worksheet but 'above' it. Select them individually and delete them. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

specify DC when creating a RUS?
According to every KB article i read you can't specify a DC when creating a RUS, but i'm trying to create a RUS for a child domain and exchange is picking up a 'former' domain controller...i thought i'd re-domainprep the child domain to fix, but no luck..this is the scenario: Our child domain was blown away and restored by some lovely remote staff, and it didn't go so well. Anyhow, i'm trying to create a new recipient update service for the remote child domain and its defaulting to the name of a DC that no longer exists and I dont' have an option to chang...

Exchange 5.5 System Free/Busy objects left in Exchange 2003 since Migration.
Hi I hope somebody can help with this. I migrated our old Exchange 5.5 Org to Exchange 2003 last year and followed all the MS KB's about doing this. Since then we have switched to Native Mode 2003 and working fine. However we found that our AD infrastructure wasn't at its best and are currently deploying a new Domain. Now this is where the fun starts. While creating a new Exchange 2003 Org in the new Domain, we are replicating the Public/System Folders from the old Org and we have been getting some errors. On investigation we have found that there are redundant Free/Busy Schedule+ obj...

cannot move PF objects error: c1010aae
I'm planning to decommission the exchange server ServerA . In preparation I have moved all the public folders to ServerB however, there are some lingering problems as follows. 1. There are two folders (Article Index and EventsRoot) that cannot be moved because I receive an error accessing its properties. " The object cannot be found in the directory. This may be because replication has not completed. Microsoft Exchange Directory ID no c1010aae ...

Creating a Pivot Table using multiple ranges
Using Excel 2007, how do you create a pivot table using multiple ranges? The option does not appear in the Create Pivot Table wizard. I thought I could use something like this: 'Page 1'!$A$6:$T$28805:'Page 2'!$A$6:$T$28805 ; but it wasn't accepted as a valid range. Thanks, Ross Never mind. I found it: http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/archives/2006/10/31/excel-2007-faq-draft/ Thanks, Dick. "Ross Culver" <rculver@warrenalloy.com> wrote in message news:uzzDnOHgIHA.5900@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Using Excel 2007, how do you create a pivot table ...

Best way to import a huge .csv file into Excel?
Hello everyone -- Ignorance alert: I'm not a user of Excel or of any other spreadsheet s/ w. Each morning, I generate a file of all the stock options that can be traded that day. This file must be as easy as possible -- a snap -- to import into Excel. Each record in this file has around 90 fields that describe one single pair of put and call options: yesterday's closing price and volume, the open interest in each option, its theoretical value, its volatility, and many more. This file has many records: around 160,000; and it's huge: maybe 70MB. Ordinarily, only a few hundred of...

Creating a calendar #2
Publisher 2000 - Windows XP Pro user. Today I needed to create a calendar for a member directory booklet . How does one create more than a month at a time? I'd like to create a calendar from Jan '07 through Mar '08. The only success I've had is create a month at a time, which all defaulted to November '06. I then copy/pasted three across and then copy/pasted the three across below, four times which then create my 15 month calendar but all were November '06. Refined it by changing the days font to Aerial, 10pt, the days of the week to Aerial, 5pt and the month...