1099 vendor amounts not printing on edit list

We have three 1099 vendors with amounts in 2009 that are not printing on the
1099 edit list.  Other vendors are showing but these three aren't. We are on
SP3.  I've tried several KBs that said to update the totals in different
Cards>Purchasing menus but that didn't fix it.  It shows correctly under
Cards but not on the edit list.  I even compared them to a vendor that was
showing on the edit list in the DB and all looked the same.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Forgot to mention that I did try reconcile and check links on the vendor

"Jenny C." wrote:

> We have three 1099 vendors with amounts in 2009 that are not printing on the
> 1099 edit list.  Other vendors are showing but these three aren't. We are on
> SP3.  I've tried several KBs that said to update the totals in different
> Cards>Purchasing menus but that didn't fix it.  It shows correctly under
> Cards but not on the edit list.  I even compared them to a vendor that was
> showing on the edit list in the DB and all looked the same.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
Jenny, you say you are on SP 3, but what version of GP?

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Jenny C." <JennyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have three 1099 vendors with amounts in 2009 that are not printing on
> the
> 1099 edit list.  Other vendors are showing but these three aren't. We are
> on
> SP3.  I've tried several KBs that said to update the totals in different
> Cards>Purchasing menus but that didn't fix it.  It shows correctly under
> Cards but not on the edit list.  I even compared them to a vendor that was
> showing on the edit list in the DB and all looked the same.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks

0
Victoria
1/14/2010 7:12:37 PM
sorry - GP10

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> Jenny, you say you are on SP 3, but what version of GP?
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
> Want to use Crystal Reports with GP?
> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com
>

> "Jenny C." <JennyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > We have three 1099 vendors with amounts in 2009 that are not printing on
> > the
> > 1099 edit list.  Other vendors are showing but these three aren't. We are
> > on
> > SP3.  I've tried several KBs that said to update the totals in different
> > Cards>Purchasing menus but that didn't fix it.  It shows correctly under
> > Cards but not on the edit list.  I even compared them to a vendor that was
> > showing on the edit list in the DB and all looked the same.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Thanks

Jenny,

Double check that the vendors missing from your list are not set up to go to
a different 1099 box ... under Cards > Purchasing > Vendor > Options.

--

> sorry - GP10
>
> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Jenny, you say you are on SP 3, but what version of GP?
>>
>> --
>> Victoria Yudin
>> Dynamics GP MVP
>> Want to use Crystal Reports with GP?
>> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
>> blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com
>>

>> "Jenny C." <JennyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > We have three 1099 vendors with amounts in 2009 that are not printing
>> > on
>> > the
>> > 1099 edit list.  Other vendors are showing but these three aren't. We
>> > are
>> > on
>> > SP3.  I've tried several KBs that said to update the totals in
>> > different
>> > Cards>Purchasing menus but that didn't fix it.  It shows correctly
>> > under
>> > Cards but not on the edit list.  I even compared them to a vendor that
>> > was
>> > showing on the edit list in the DB and all looked the same.
>> >
>> > Any ideas?
>> >
>> > Thanks

0
Victoria
1/14/2010 7:58:43 PM
Yes, they are all the same under 1099 Box and Tax Type

Thanks

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> Jenny,
>
> Double check that the vendors missing from your list are not set up to go to
> a different 1099 box ... under Cards > Purchasing > Vendor > Options.
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
> Want to use Crystal Reports with GP?
> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com
>

> "Jenny C." <JennyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > sorry - GP10
> >
> > "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> Jenny, you say you are on SP 3, but what version of GP?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Victoria Yudin
> >> Dynamics GP MVP
> >> Want to use Crystal Reports with GP?
> >> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> >> blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com
> >>

> >> "Jenny C." <JennyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Jenny,

If you go to Cards > Purchasing > 1099 Details, bring up the vendor, choose
the right Tax Type, choose Year under Display and 2009 on the Year box, what
does it show?

--

> Yes, they are all the same under 1099 Box and Tax Type
>
> Thanks
>
> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Jenny,
>>
>> Double check that the vendors missing from your list are not set up to go
>> a different 1099 box ... under Cards > Purchasing > Vendor > Options.
>>
>> --
>> Victoria Yudin
>> Dynamics GP MVP
>> Want to use Crystal Reports with GP?
>> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
>> blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com
>>

>> "Jenny C." <JennyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > sorry - GP10

0
Victoria
1/15/2010 7:40:41 AM
In Row 7 it has $405.00

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> Jenny,
>
> If you go to Cards > Purchasing > 1099 Details, bring up the vendor, choose
> the right Tax Type, choose Year under Display and 2009 on the Year box, what
> does it show?
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
> Want to use Crystal Reports with GP?
> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com
>

> "Jenny C." <JennyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Yes, they are all the same under 1099 Box and Tax Type
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> Jenny,
> >>
> >> Double check that the vendors missing from your list are not set up to go
> >> a different 1099 box ... under Cards > Purchasing > Vendor > Options.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Victoria Yudin
> >> Dynamics GP MVP
> >> Want to use Crystal Reports with GP?
> >> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> >> blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com
> >>

> >> "Jenny C." <JennyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Jenny,

If you go to GP > Tools > Setup > Purchasing > Payables, click on the 1099
Setup button and choose Miscellaneous, is the minimum entered for box 7
greater than $405?  My guess is that it's set to $600, which is the minimum
you need to pay someone to have to send them a 1099.  If you want to send
1099's to everyone, regardless of amount paid, change this to $0.01.

--

> In Row 7 it has $405.00
>
> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Jenny,
>>
>> If you go to Cards > Purchasing > 1099 Details, bring up the vendor,
>> choose
>> the right Tax Type, choose Year under Display and 2009 on the Year box,
>> what
>> does it show?
>>
>> --
>> Victoria Yudin
>> Dynamics GP MVP
>> Want to use Crystal Reports with GP?
>> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
>> blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com
>>

>> "Jenny C." <JennyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Yes, they are all the same under 1099 Box and Tax Type
>> >
>> > Thanks

0
Victoria
1/15/2010 5:49:19 PM
That was it, thank you so much!

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> Jenny,
>
> If you go to GP > Tools > Setup > Purchasing > Payables, click on the 1099
> Setup button and choose Miscellaneous, is the minimum entered for box 7
> greater than $405?  My guess is that it's set to $600, which is the minimum
> you need to pay someone to have to send them a 1099.  If you want to send
> 1099's to everyone, regardless of amount paid, change this to $0.01.
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
> Want to use Crystal Reports with GP?
> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com
>

> "Jenny C." <JennyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > In Row 7 it has $405.00
> >
> > "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> Jenny,
> >>
> >> If you go to Cards > Purchasing > 1099 Details, bring up the vendor,
> >> choose
> >> the right Tax Type, choose Year under Display and 2009 on the Year box,
> >> what
> >> does it show?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Victoria Yudin
> >> Dynamics GP MVP
> >> Want to use Crystal Reports with GP?
> >> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> >> blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com
> >>

> >> "Jenny C." <JennyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Company does not display in the list
I've created a new company uing the GP Utilities, but id does not disply in the list of companies. Dennis - Did you give users access to the new company under User Access? "Dennis" wrote: > I've created a new company uing the GP Utilities, but id does not disply in > the list of companies. The company does not display to even alow user access setup. "Andrea Smiley" wrote: > Dennis - > Did you give users access to the new company under User Access? > > "Dennis" wrote: > > > I've created a new company uing the GP...

Distribution List from email
I have an email that was sent to a group of people, and I'd like to extract those addresses into a distribution list. The group is rather large, and I'm looking for the fastest way possible. I'm using Outlook 2003. Thanks http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20041105.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Grant" <ulises.melendez@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1126106074.018564.53330@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have an email that was sent to a group of people, and I'd like to > extract those addresses into a distribution list. The group...

Validation List
I want to create a validation list for some cells in a row so that users can only type in number 0 to 100 and also the alphabet "TH" for absentees. What is the formula in the validation list. TQ. Zainuddin, If it's column A, and A1 is active (white), then you could use Data - Validation - Custom. It will allow TH or th. =OR(AND(B1>=0, B1 <=100),B1="TH") The formula above will allow fractional numbers (like 34.6). If they're to be disallowed, use: =OR(AND(C1>=0, C1 <=100,IF(ISNUMBER(C1),MOD(C1,1),FALSE)=0),C1="TH") -- Earl Kiosterud...

Incrementing amounts when text is used
Is there a way to have the cells increment a number if there is text in the string. Lets say I put 1XX@XXXX.com in cell A1, and I want to show 100XX@XXXX.com in cell. Is there a formula that will increment the numbers? I know the fill handle won't do it. In A1 enter: =HYPERLINK("mailto:" & ROW() & "XX@XXXX.com",ROW() & "XX@XXXX.com") and copy down -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "blairake" wrote: > Is there a way to have the cells increment a number if there is text in the > string. Lets say I p...

Printing Speed
Hi I am using a macro in Excel 97 to move fields from a record to a print template on a second sheet and then print it using the 'ActiveSheet.PrintOut' function. The macro loops through 100 records, scheduling the reports but takes forever to print them. There was a post some time ago with a similar problem and the suggestion was to disable the refresh screen or something like that. Any suggestions please. Charles Hi, Charles. If you're watching the screen perform the task, you can turn it "off". Place this line just before your print code: Application.ScreenUpdati...

Printing sent items
Hi all, I am using Outlook 2000 on a Windows Terminal server. I need to find a way where I can get Outlook to print out my sent Items and also show the attachments included in the email (just show the atttachments, not actually print them all out) Is there a way I can do this?? Many thanks Terry Terry <terry@rit.co.uk> wrote: > I am using Outlook 2000 on a Windows Terminal server. > I need to find a way where I can get Outlook to print out my sent > Items and also show the attachments included in the email (just show > the atttachments, not actually print them all out...

Customer/Vendor Grace periods
In setting up payment terms --- there is a box that can be checked at the bottom of the fomr that says "Use customer/vendor grace periods for discounts." but I'm unable to activate the box because it is grayed out. Does anyone know how to activate that box for use???? Thanks! -- Michele Hastings The box will be enabled (or not) depending on the Discount that's been selected. From the GP 9.0 help: "For payment terms that use a date or the end of month (EOM) payment terms, you can specify a grace period for each customer to whom you're offering Date/EOM paym...

1099 Box to show on report
I am trying to create a smartlist or a report that will give me the vendor name, 1099 type, and 1099 box text. The 1099 box text is in table PM40104 which doesn't relate to anything. Not sure how to get it related so that I can link the info to the vendor. -- Aimee Crowe Christian Homes, Inc. Budgets & Reporting Accountant After looking at the contents of PM40104 on my system, I don't have any "text". For example, there's nothing in that table that says "7 Nonemployee compensation". Have you verified you have data in this table? I would use CAS...

List Box Font Size #2
Even with the zoom view set to 100% the font size of list box text is too small. Is there any way to increase this font size? Use the listbox from the Controls Toolbox and set its Font properties. No can do with the one from the Forms toolbar. HTH. Best wishes Harald "C. Burgess" <cindy.burgess@earthtech.ca> skrev i melding news:fa2401c43e70$155fb6b0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Even with the zoom view set to 100% the font size of list > box text is too small. Is there any way to increase this > font size? Hi for the data validation listbox see: http://www.contextu...

Where are the pop-up contact list saved
I have outlook 2003. When I start typing a name a pop-list shows the contacts that match my typing. When I go to contacts I cannot find this list. I need to update some of these addresses how can I find them. When you start to type the address and the wrong address appears on the list, use your arrow keys to highlight that wrong address, then press [DELETE]. That'll remove the bad ones. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the ...

Printing Calendar in Entourage
Is there any way to print the "Work Week" calendar showing the hours of each day (i.e. 7AM-6PM) with the scheduled hours blocked and shaded according to the category? So far, I can only print weekly calendar (which is the days with items listed) or the calendar list (which is just a list of items). I want to print the calendar I see on the screen (that has the hours for each day) and colored items in each occupied time slot. I hope that makes sense. ...

compare a list of data and have it listed from least to greatest in another column
This is my first post here so bare with me. I need help with a report I'm making. Each month we gather data on safety items. We track which items are safe and which are at risk. From these 2 numbers I calculate the percentage each item is being done safe. example: Item |Safe|At Risk|% Safe Gloves | 10 | 5 | 50.00% The report is on one sheet in the workbook and the data I enter is on another. The calculations are made on the data sheet and then linked to the report sheet. There are 40 items that we track. On the bottom of the report is a place we put the top 5 at risk items. This is t...

"Print 1099" prints 1099 forms for non-1099 vendors. (GP10SP3)
When we add a new vendor to GP, we mark the vendor as a 1099 vendor until we know for sure. If it turns out the vendor is not a 1099 vendor, we turn that off when we receive the proper paperwork. Now, when printing 1099 forms from Purchasing -> Routing -> Print 1099, we are finding the GP is printing 1099s for some non-1099 vendors because transactions were entered during the period of uncertainty. I've told the users that, to fix this, they need to mark each vendor as a 1099 vendor, remove the 1099 amounts from the "Vendor 1099 Details" card, mark the vendor as a ...

printing from outlook 2002
When printing one of my message from outlook I get a message ,items in this message is still loading ,and outlook stops responding. ...

No decimal place on check amount and terminology
I am printing MLCHECK for Canadian Check, I have configured eveything I need subject to the article I "931445" at CustomerSource site. However; when I print a check on my DEMO company, I do not see the terminology printed and on the check portion, the check amount is missing the decimal place. For example; my total check amount is $18799.33 but only $18799 printed on cheque portion. The amount on stub portion is OK. And I got this without terminology, I have done the configuration. **Eighteen Thousand Seven Hundred Ninety Nine 33 *******18,799 Anyone can help? ...

SafePay Void needs to show Vendor Check Name
For compliance with banking requirements, the Voided checks in the SafePay file should show the Vendor Check Name, not the Vendor Name. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defau...

Problem Creating numerous edit control's in custom control
Hello, I'm creating yet another custom grid control. I process the ON_WM_LBUTTONDOWN message to determine the row/col of the grid, and create an edit control on the fly which is placed in the correct position in the grid. When the user clicks in another location on the grid, I delete the current edit control, and create a new control in the appropriate place. Everything is working fine, except that as time goes on, and more and more edit controls are created and deleted, the performance degrades. The performance problem seems to be entirely related to creating edit controls; if I simp...

How do I Select Multiple entries from Valid list for a Cell
I want to have the ability to select multiple entries from a Valid List of predefined entries. I would like each data item on a separate line within the cell (much like doing an alt-Return. You can do this with programming. There's a sample file here that lets you select multiple items from a data validation list: http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html Under Data Validation, look for 'Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List' WIDBIS wrote: > I want to have the ability to select multiple entries from a Valid List of > predefined entries. I would like each data...

cannot print entire attachment
I have an attachment with a seal on the paper. When I print the attachment it cuts off the information. Why is this happening and is there a way that I can copy to word? When I try to copy to word it puts a clip board on the screen. what do i do next? ...

How do I combine two Access Reports to print on one page
Hi, I work for a steel company. Material is purchased to a size and grade. There are common sizes, meaning that I can buy from several sources and several customer can use. A user can enter a size and grade and get a report showing all open purchase orders with a summary. The same can be for open sales orders with a summary. Some orders are for a single shipment while others can be fore several due throughout the year. Sales and Purchasing would like a report that shows both together so they can do forecasting for purchasing. Is there a way to do this in Access? Do I need to use Wo...

Rtf2
Hey All, I am using Stephen Lebans' RTF2 ActiveX control within Excel and almost everything works quite magically. The only issue I am having is when I go to print the Excel woorkbook the data from within the control is not printed (the only thing printed is "Print Preview Window"). I know most of you use this control in Access, but I was just wondering if anyone had a suggestion for getting around this issue in Excel. Thanks, Tom Short answer - No, I don't think so. Long answer - There are only a few RTF ActiveX controls that work properly to render themselves on an Ac...

printing #8
i have 15 files that are numbered 1 thru 15, when i select all of them, right click and print i only get the odd numbers to print, if i select from 2 thru 15 then all the even numbers print, why don't all of them print when i select all of them. ...

maximum size of a Microsoft Excel list for a pivot table
What is the maximum size of a list I may use to create a pivot table? In excel help type specifications Chick Worksheet/workbook specification>pivot table specs >-----Original Message----- >What is the maximum size of a list I may use to create a pivot table? >. > ...

Folder List #4
Is there a way to increase the FONT for the Folder List / All Folders? ...

Printing problem #2
All of a sudden Publisher 2002 is printing the second side of my booklet upside down. It is a 20 page publication, 5 sheets 11x17, printed on two sides, auto duplexing, on an HP CLJ8550gn. "Flip pages up" is not selected. I am able to print in Word on two sides and the orientation is correct. I have un- and reinstalled Publisher and applied a patch pub1001.exe. I have also deleted printer and port and reinstalled all. This publication is done for a small nonprofit, all volunteer organization so there is little to no budget for support. Our deadline for publication is already passed ...