"system error"

I'm attempting to do a simple eConnect load into the GL and am getting:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: System error.

I'm guessing it may be related to SSPI.  Am I barking up the wrong tree?
0
Kurt5364 (33)

System error. #2
My program is the only program that runs on this particular computer. Every few hours or days a system error occurs. It must be related to my program since the errors only occur when my program is running. I don't know what is causing the problem. I put the compiler and the source code on the computer and ran the debug version of my program in the debugger. The problem still occurred no different. After the crash, all running programs are gone. Its like the whole operating system cleared. I have never seen a bug like this and I don't know what to do. The program is small and si...

system error
i have a error NTVDM has encountered an error c0h how do i repair this ...

System error.
My program is the only program that runs on this particular computer. Every few hours or days a system error occurs. It must be related to my program since the errors only occur when my program is running. I don't know what is causing the problem. I put the compiler and the source code on the computer and ran the debug version of my program in the debugger. The problem still occurred no different. After the crash, all running programs are gone. Its like the whole operating system cleared. I have never seen a bug like this and I don't know what to do. The program is small and simple. ...

"system error"
I'm attempting to do a simple eConnect load into the GL and am getting: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: System error. I'm guessing it may be related to SSPI. Am I barking up the wrong tree? ...

System Error
When I attempt to clean out my recycling bin, I receive the error message "the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect." I am running windows XP SP2. Please advise how I can fix this error. JGee You might wish to post in the XP forum. The GP forum is for Great Plains people. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "JGee" wrote: > When I attempt to clean out my recycling bin, I receive the erro...

Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system error
Recently the Compat Pack has stopped working. I am in Email, double click on ..docx document, word opens but "There was an error opening the file" appears. Will not convert. I deleted my Compatibility Pack, downloaded another, still the same message appears. Any suggestions? Does this have anything to do with Word for Macintosh?... That's the group you've posted to. If this is a Windows issue there is a link below for getting to the Win Office groups, but before using it: Have you tried saving the attachment to your local HD then opening the saved copy? Atte...

Error 25015. Failed to install.....because of system error: 0x80131107
Error 25015. Failed to install assembly 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility.dll' because of system error: 0x80131107 I know I posted a thread below this one, but I need help on this too. I just need .NET Framework v2.0, so I tried to get it and at the end of install I got the error message above, and help? -- oblivion92 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ oblivion92's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/156398.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-...

system error when writitng to xml....
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020008000906040701040609 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit i got "system error" when saving to xml file. i am using checkbox1 control to xml. when user clicked checkbox and set to true and press btnOk to conform and save it to xml rw.WriteConfigInfo("User Modes", chkInvisible.Text, chkInvisible.Checked, "PirateChat.xml") the error occured in hightleighted in below :....... Public Function WriteConfigInfo(ByVal aSection As String, ByVal aKey...

System error
I am trying to print a 12-page booklet (double-sided) in Publisher. I get an error message stating a System error. I have restarted computer but still get error message each time. Have you looked at the support documents for your printer model on the manufacturer's web site? Is your printer driver current? How to download and install the latest printer driver from your printer manufacturer's Web site http://support.microsoft.com/gp/pc_print_introduction/en-us What exactly is the wording of the error? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Trouble Printing" <Tr...

Handling System Errors!!!
Hi!! Am a system administrator at a certain organization. Am a trying to find a means to track all error messages generated from Windows opeating system servers( error can also come from Windows 2000). I want those error messages generated to be directed/sent to my microsoft outlook address so that I can address/attend them quickly due to the fact that am administering several servers!! Can I have the assistance from you on this matter!! Regards David David Nnyari <david.nnyari@stcl.com> wrote: > Am a system administrator at a certain organization. Am a trying to > find a mea...

Handling System Errors
Hi!! Am a system administrator at a certain organization. Am a trying to find a means to track all error messages generated from Windows opeating system servers( error can also come from Windows 2000). I want those error messages generated to be directed/sent to my microsoft outlook address so that I can address/attend them quickly due to the fact that am administering several servers!! Can I have the assistance from you on this matter!! Regards David Sounds like you would need some type of batch job on the servers that would use sendto commands. Windows 2000 newsgroup may be able to he...

File system error
Hi I am getting the 'User defined type not defined' on the line; Dim fso As Scripting.FileSystemObject. What am I doing wrong? What reference do I need to add? Do I need to install/enable scripting on the win xp sp2 machine? Thanks Regards Am Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:59:46 -0000 schrieb John: Please add a ref on "Microsoft Scripting Runtime". -- Viele Gruesse / Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook > Hi > > I am getting the 'User defined type not defined' on the line; > > Dim fso As Scripting.FileSystemObject. > > What am I doing ...

System Error when Printing Access 2003 Report
Hello, I am using Access 2003. I have created a report with totals and counts on the page footers and when I try to print it, I get an error - System Error The document cannot be printed due to a system error. Try printing again. If unsuccessful, restart Windows and try printing again. When I click OK, it will print the page header only. The rest of the report will not be printed. What should I do? On my other computer, this error appears occasionally and I am able to print sometimes, but on my other computer, I always get this error. Please help. ...

system error 65004
HI, I try to connect to my bank and I get a system error IVIDG code 65004. Does anyone know what is causing this problem. Thanks Are you connecting through Money? What is the exact error message you are getting? Which bank? "angelo longo" <angelolongo@att.net> wrote in message news:00c601c343da$670d6b10$a101280a@phx.gbl... > HI, > > I try to connect to my bank and I get a system error > IVIDG code 65004. Does anyone know what is causing this > problem. > > Thanks ...

System error! Please contact the site administrator
While searching in: microsoft.public.mac.office I sntered "equation editor" in the "Message body" field. The date range was set to 1 Jan 2002 and today. The search came up with the message: System error! Please contact the site administrator In article <019101c37961$648ac330$3101280a@phx.gbl>, "Joe" <joe-nospam@earthlin.net> wrote: > While searching in: microsoft.public.mac.office > > I sntered "equation editor" in the "Message body" field. > The date range was set to 1 Jan 2002 and today. > > The sear...

System error when loading xml document
Hello, When I load an XML document using the LoadXml function, I get a "System error" exception raised. What causes this? the XML document is valid. Regards Simon Jefferies Tools Programmer, Headfirst Productions mailto:simonj@headfirst.co.uk www.callofcthulhu.com www.deadlandsgame.com - Simon Jefferies wrote: > When I load an XML document using the LoadXml function, I get a "System > error" exception raised. > > What causes this? the XML document is valid. LoadXml doesn't validate at all so validity is not relevant. I guess you do not get the...

System Error &H80004005
Hi all, After installing visio 2007 a client is receiving the following error: System Error &H80004005 He has to click several times on OK with no success. This error didn't came before until Visio 2003 was uninstalled and visio 2007 was installed. The error showing is when the client opens Excel 2007 when he directly gets this error. Any advise would be helpfull, Thx all ...

Handling System Errors!!
Hello!! am trying to find a means to redirect error messages from windows Operating system and send them to Microsoft Outlook so that i can address them easily!! Can i have an assistance on the matter!! Regards David! ...

system error code 1400
Hi All, I am using windows xp home sr3. I am getting the following error: system error code 1400 invalid window handle It happens when iobit advanced system care tries to update. Can this be fixed? Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks, -- Regards, Gary Metzler send to: gmtravel@bellsouth.net http://www.outtasighttravel.com Msn messenger: gmetzler1150@hotmail.com Skype name: garymetz ...

System error 53
Got laptop which boots from windows 95 into DOS. Loads network drivers etc. IP address is 10.1.99.7 (255.255.255.192) and gateway is 10.1.99.10. 10.1.99.10 is windows 2000 server with shares on. From laptop 10.1.99.7 (255.255.255.192) I can ping 10.1.99.10. However, if I do :- NET USE \\PXE-SERVER\SHARE1 or NET USE \\10.1.99.10\SHARE1 I get ERROR 53-Computer name specified in the network path cannot be found. How can this be? I've specified an IP address? On 15/01/2010 14:34, BertieBigBollox@gmail.com wrote: > Got laptop which boots from windows 95 into D...

RAS System Error = 1060
When I closed down my desktop on 9.12.09 (running XP Home) Windows automatically downloaded updates before shutting down itself. When I try to access the internet I get the following message "RAS System Error = 1060". I now cannot access the internet and appear to have lost all entries in my "Network Connections" folder. Can anyone please help? ...

System Error when opening Excel 2007
A client is receiving this error "system Error &H80004005(-2147467259)" in excel 2007 when opening a new file or an exisiting file. This error came up after visio 2003 was uninstalled and visio 2007 got installed on his system. This error can be a lot, and I looked a bit around where they say it might be something with memory. But then I wonder why he never gave this error before untill visio 2007 got installed. Any help is welcome and I would be very thankfull to those who can help me in this issue. Greetz ...

Handling System Errors!!! #2
Hi!! Am a system administrator at a certain organization. Am a trying to find a means to track all error messages generated from Windows opeating system servers( error can also come from Windows 2000). I want those error messages generated to be directed/sent to my microsoft outlook address so that I can address/attend them quickly due to the fact that am administering several servers!! Can I have the assistance from you on this matter!! Regards David ...

system error msnp32.dll
How can I fix this error Maybe this will help: \\kbinternal\kb\articles\243\4\31.HTM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "TPL" <tomlyons@eircom.net> wrote in message news:18F11A86-87AA-46D8-8DB3-E9F27F66CDD1@microsoft.com... > How can I fix this error ...

Windows XP system Error
How can I repair a system error that reads the following: the windows logon process system process teminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x000000 (0c00000000 0x0000000). The system will be shut down. I had some work competed on my computer but when I got it back this is what is happening. I can not locate the computer repairman. "mwhite" <mwhite@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:464647E0-95CB-42FC-8A6C-6669D0BE4386@microsoft.com... > How can I repair a system error that reads the following: the windows > logon > process system process teminat...