will Front Page 2003 work with Windows 2007 / MS Office 2007?

I purchased a new computer and software. It came with Windows 2007 and I
purchased MS Office 2007. I have my own business and do my own web page and
was using Front Page 2003 on my old computer. MS Office 2007 Pro does not
have Front Page so now I can not up date my web page. Can I install Front
Page 2003 on my new computer with Operating system 2007 and MS Office 2007?

Hope for some help.
Thank anyone and everyone in advance.
Phil D.

frontpage.client 522 articles. 0 followers. Follow

PhilDTexas wrote:
> I purchased a new computer and software. It came with Windows 2007 and I
> purchased MS Office 2007. I have my own business and do my own web page and
> was using Front Page 2003 on my old computer. MS Office 2007 Pro does not
> have Front Page so now I can not up date my web page. Can I install Front
> Page 2003 on my new computer with Operating system 2007 and MS Office 2007?
>
> Hope for some help.
> Thank anyone and everyone in advance.
> Phil D.

Yes.  Works fine.

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog
0
Bill
5/28/2010 2:37:30 AM
Windows 2007?  Is that Vista or Windows 7? :)

Install FrontPage as a custom install, and do NOT install any of the Office tools.
Office programs (including FrontPage) are best installed in chronological order - that is FrontPage followed by Office 2007.  Reversing this order you may have to repair Office 2007.  Once installed, both will run without issue.
Except:  If you have Windows 7, some (definitely not all) users have problems with FrontPage, such as "Out of Memory" issues. Use the Compatiblity Troubleshooter to fix these problems.

This may be a good time to upgrade to Expression Web - a free trial is available from http://www.microsoft.com/expression
Your copy of Office qualifies for upgrade pricing, and if you buy Expression Web 3, Expression Web 4 is free.
--
 Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/wf-menu.aspx

--
 Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/wf-menu.aspx
This nesgroup is closing - see
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/newsgroup-closure.aspx

0
Ronx
5/28/2010 7:06:12 AM
On May 28, 8:06=A0am, Ronx <ronx...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Windows 2007? =A0Is that Vista or Windows 7? :)
>
> Install FrontPage as a custom install, and do NOT install any of the Offi=
ce tools.
> Office programs (including FrontPage) are best installed in chronological=
 order - that is FrontPage followed by Office 2007. =A0Reversing this order=
 you may have to repair Office 2007. =A0Once installed, both will run witho=
ut issue.
> Except: =A0If you have Windows 7, some (definitely not all) users have pr=
oblems with FrontPage, such as "Out of Memory" issues. Use the Compatiblity=
 Troubleshooter to fix these problems.

> This may be a good time to upgrade to Expression Web - a free trial is av=
ailable fromhttp://www.microsoft.com/expression
> Your copy of Office qualifies for upgrade pricing, and if you buy Express=
ion Web 3, Expression Web 4 is free.
> --
> =A0Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)http://www.rxs-enterprises=
..org/fp/wf-menu.aspx
> This nesgroup is closing - seehttp://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/newsgroup=
-closure.aspx

> PhilDTexas wrote on 28/05/2010 :
>
> > I purchased a new computer and software. It
> > came with Windows 2007 and I =A0purchased MS
> > Office 2007. I have my own business and do my
> > own web page and =A0was using Front Page 2003 on
> > my old computer. MS Office 2007 Pro does not =A0
> > have Front Page so now I can not up date my web
> > page. Can I install Front =A0Page 2003 on my new
> > computer with Operating system 2007 and MS
> > Office 2007?
> > Hope for some help.
> > Thank anyone and everyone in advance.
> > Phil D.
>
> --
> =A0Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)http://www.rxs-enterprises=
..org/fp/wf-menu.aspx
> This nesgroup is closing - seehttp://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/newsgroup=
-closure.aspx

Look for the thread

Frontpage is Dead - Conversion to Expression (Web) Almost Impossible

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.frontpage.client/browse_thr=
ead/thread/03b2ecdacfc19a07#

There is an amount of info. about converting FP webs into WE there.

Chris B.
0
CJB

Take a look at security pack for MS Windows
--yibeujjlfx Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vyjaaasi"; type="multipart/alternative" --vyjaaasi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mxqquhmmrnwjoq" --mxqquhmmrnwjoq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your...

Exchange for remote users/offices
Up to this point i've used SBS 2003 with POP3 (using Popbeamer)...the reason i chose this from the get go was because we have about 15 users here on site and about another 20 that are scattered across the globe. I didn't want to be in charge of mail for those that weren't here remotely, so figured just using the POP3 route was the way to go. Well, i'm preparing to move to SBS 2008 and REALLY want to set it up as a true Exchange server hosing the mail. But, again, am not sure i want to deal with the other 20 users if i don't have to. So, is there a way to set up ...

Auto delete windows mail?
I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice in the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? -- marty "srmarty" <srmarty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D87CB396-6251-45C3-BC9A-DF77952EC095@microsoft.com... > I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice > in > the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? > -- > marty Tools>options>advanced tab>maintenance button. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. ...

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

windows messenger 09-24-06
have a friend's contact card popping up at any time saying they want to be added to my list. this was done a long time ago but the message keeps coming up at various times when i'm on the computer. how can i stop this?> Shirley, this is a CRM newsgroup, you may get a better response if you post in XP General group http://www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.general&lang=en&cr=US&r=c10a5834-ccef-4e84-9c45-1e43e21770ed "shirley" wrote: > have a friend's contact card popping up ...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work