Why can't I format background for web page?

when I try to format a background for a web page it isn't working.  Help!
frontpage.client 522 articles. 0 followers. Follow

1) How are you trying to format a background?
2) Define "isn't working".
3) Version of FrontPage.

Not enough info.

--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
"village rose" <village rose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: when I try to format a background for a web page it isn't working.  Help!

0
Tom

negative number format

Change date format to European format

Formatting just some rows

redirecting to unwanted web sites
I have Windows XP with service pack 2. Am using the latest versions of both Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer as web browsers. In the last 10 days when I select web sites to view, the browser redirects to unwanted ad sites automatically. Is there anything I can do to stop this annoyance? best, Aaron You most likely have spyware or other such pest on your computer, you need to run AV/spyware scans on your machine to find these pests and get rid of them. See here for basic information on removing malware: http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Viruses_Malware ...

Outlook 2003 opens emails in background.
Hi. I'm experiencing a problem where Outlook 2003 will start opening e-mails in the background after a while. I am not sure if this is related to other applications being started or stopped (maybe word, which is set as the e-mail editor?), but haven't noticed any direct correlations. The system is running Windows XP SP2 and is connected to Exchange. Exiting Outlook and re-opening it will reset it so that e-mails once again opens as expected--in windows that are in focus. I found a similar problem reported here, but with no replies: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.o...

freezing formatting

Negative number formatting

Format Smartlist field

Enforce format

Conditional Formating Help

creating an index for multiple pages within a visio document?
I have a visio document with about 50 drawings in it. Is there an automated way to create an index from the name of each drawing? Thanks Carol in Roy WA There used to be an add-on "table of contents" but I have not it used in years in earlier versions, but try searching for it. "clemonwa" <clemonwa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9728AA5-1529-41AC-940C-B275C9D5A1E7@microsoft.com... >I have a visio document with about 50 drawings in it. Is there an >automated > way to create an index from the name of each drawing? > > Thanks &g...

Select Case Conditional Formatting Sub?

How do I mail merge for postcards in MS Publisher 2 or 4 per page.
Can anyone help? Create a mail merge Step by step instructions http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052584251033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "reechemist" <reechemist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6E75713-F19E-4AA3-81E8-98E0BFD795A5@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help? ...

Print report with second page
Hi All, I have a report that we print. We want to be able to print an additional page of data a check box is checked. I have a command button they press now that generates the report. How would I do this so that the report stays as one report with 2 pages. Verses generating 2 seperate reports. Matt -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

How to format the value in a cell?

Remove formatting from SSN
I exported some data from an Access database. The Social Security Numbers are in this format: 123-45-6789. I would like to change them all to 123456789. I've tried creating a Custom Format and formatting the cells, but nothing changed. Tried setting the format of a new column, then cutting and pasting or Paste Special into the new cells, but it keeps the old formatting. Is there an answer? Try this in a "helper" column: =TEXT(A1,"000000000") To retain your leading zeroes. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all corres...

On-line Web Order Entry
I'm just starting with RMS Store Operations. Is anyone using an online web order entry site attached to your RMS Store Operations? If so, what product and or service are you using. Please help..... ...

Formatting numbers
Pub2002/XP - how to format numbers in a table - I want it to automatically space for thousands etc and align the numbers correctly ie. 1 650 243 500 etc You will have to do it manually, or copy and paste it from a spreadsheet. -- See if Courier font will do it. Most other fonts do proportional spacing i.e. the letter m is wider than an l. In Courier (maybe teletype, typewriter and a few other fonts) use the same width of space and thus will line up columns from row to row. -- Don Vancouver, USA, a great city in one of the 45+ countries in America! "simonh" <si...

how to get odd numbered pages to view on right hand side of scree.
i am using word 2003. i want to preview a document with two pages to a view. the odd numbered pages appear on the left hand side of the screen. this is opposite to the real life appearance of the document when odd pages would be on the right hand side. how do i get the pages to appear as in a real life layout? The only way to see facing pages at all is in Print Preview (you can't do it in Print Layout view). In order to do it in Print Preview, you have to have "Different odd and even" headers/footers and/or "Mirror margins" enabled. -- Suzanne S. Bar...

Sheets lose formats
I have a file that I created by upgrading from Excel 2003. In 2007 the file saves fine. I had a user complain he didn't have Excel 2007 so I saved as a ..xls file and now everytime I reopen the file all my formating on every sheet is gone. If I reapply the formatting and then save as a .xlsm file, all the formatting stays in the file. Ideas? ...