unable to scroll the page

on microsoft office frontpage 2003 - when i up loaded my web pages to my web
site www.millertimeauction.com , there is no sroll bar for up & down of page -

any help
frontpage.client 522 articles. 0 followers. Follow

what browser?
it scrolls for me in IE8
scroll bar will only appear if it needs to

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"FrontPage Error" <FrontPageError@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:EC19C7CE-1C5A-4872-A47B-2C04BD7E96A7@microsoft.com...
> on microsoft office frontpage 2003 - when i up loaded my web pages to my
> web
> site www.millertimeauction.com , there is no sroll bar for up & down of
> page -
>

> any help

0
Rob

Dexterity Scrolling window limit
Anyone knows what the limit is for number of lines possible in the scrolling window? THERE IS NO LIMIT ON SCROLLING WINDOWS. "Elmer Tagarino" wrote: > Anyone knows what the limit is for number of lines possible in the scrolling > window? > > > Scrolling windows display data directly from the tables, so the limit would be the limit of the number of rows in a table. Not sure what it is but it would be very big. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.micros...

Unable to open calendar

trouble printing entire workbook with different page layouts
I have a workbook with about 10 worksheets. Some are setup to print "portrait" and some print "landscape". In previous versions of Excel, I had no problem printing this type of workbook - the pages work print according to thje page setup for each worksheet. In Office XP the landscape pages print in different layouts - some print on 2 halves of portrait, others reduce to fit the page! I have tried using the macro from Microsoft, but it doesn't work. Does anybody have a solution that works? The printing of workbooks, with some sheets set for portrait and others fo...

Problem with register scrolling
I just started having this problem with Money 2004 Deluxe. When I try to scroll to the last entry of my register the scroll bar reaches the bottom, but I am not at the bottom of the register. I must click on the down arrow at the bottom of the scroll bar to get the register to scroll to the last entry. bdog Are you using a scroll mouse button? Sometimes the button gets stuck and what you describe happens in Bills & Deposits. If so then move your scroll button a slight amount. Mark Fields "bdog" <bd@op.net> wrote in message news:Xns9469EF048AE96bdopnet@24.50.78.38...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to conect

Text box scroll from record to record
Hi, I have a screen that shows records from a table. Next to each record is a command button to edit each record. If I click on the edit button a new window opens showing the fields for the record selected. In that window I have a text box. Sometimes, if I'm in that text box and scroll using the wheel on the mouse the data displayed will change from record to record from my table. Can someone tell my why this is happening? I'm running Access 2000 Thanks, -- Phil Its an annoying feature of Access, which while occasionally useful, is more often a PITA. You'll...

Word page templates in SSRS, and creating a summary page in SSRS
Hi, I will design a SSRS report that is supposed to be dynamic pages, meaning that some pages should be displayed and some not. I was thinking in creating few template pages, and based on the configuration, provided by the database, use the appropriate page templates for each pages, seeding the information according to the provided data. Question 1: How to create page templates in SSRS, choosing the template to be used on each rendered page? Question 2: How to create an Summary (index) dynamically (rendering a word document) in SSRS? Thanks, Rob ...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

No scroll bar in word document
Hello - The scroll bar that used to be on the right hand side of my word document has disappeared. I've tried lots of ways to get it back and I can't seem to find it! Help! Among the "lots of ways" is Word> Preferences> View check the box for Vertical Scroll Bar included? HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 5/2/09 1:24 PM, in article 59b7378c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "jodyjody@officeformac.com" <jodyjody@officeformac.com> wrote: > Hello - The scroll bar that used to be on the right hand side of my word > document has disappeared. I...

How do I repeat rows at the top of specific pages (Excel)?
In Page Setup I choose the row I want repeated at the top. However, this repeats the row on every page and I would like the row repeated only on certain pages. Thanks! ...

mouse scroll wheel problem
Hello everyone. I had the problem of the mouse scrolling through records on a form when using the wheel and corrected it by using Stephen Lebans solution, except for one computer which still has the problem. It's running Windows XP, as are all the other computers running this database. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did they solve it? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you ...

Why don't I have a 'Send' button on my outlook express email page
I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook Express email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the page so that I can get the email sent off. Where is it....or how can I find it??? "rednil" <rednil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCFFAA00-0E21-4704-B603-DC033EA95A78@microsoft.com... > I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook > Express > email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the > page so that I can get the...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

position of chart on page moves when outline expands
Hi, I have two charts I have made to the right of a budget table. The top chart is positioned near the top of the page, the second, a smaller summary chart is just under the first one. Problem is, the Budget table is an expandable outline that can expand by dozens of rows. When in expanded mode, the second chart moves way down off the visible page and is only viewable by scrolling, unless I collapse the outline again. The first chart is anchored at the top where little expansion takes place, thus little movement. Is there any way I can prevent this second chart from moving down when ...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Smooth Scrolling
I want to know if their is an option to view have smooth scrolling so that as I drag the scroll bar the respective window dynamically updates as I scroll. Now, it waits till I let go to update the contents of the respective window. "Gargantula" <Gargantula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5A69350-0123-4976-9E86-527EB48BD87E@microsoft.com... >I want to know if their is an option to view have smooth scrolling so that >as > I drag the scroll bar the respective window dynamically updates as I > scroll. > Now, it waits till I let go to update th...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

Unable to close/delete Opporotunities
Running CRM 1.2 on W2k3 std. server and SQL2000 on a different w2k3 std. server. The owner of an opportunity is trying to close it. The following message appear on the screen: "There are are still active or draft quotes associated with this opportunity. These must be closed before the opportunity can be closed" We have not configured the Fiscal Year for our CRM system, and thereby not enabled Quotes. This has worked before, and I can't recall that we have made any changes to the system since. Another odd thing is: If an owner of an opportunity or the Administrator is ...