Reservation Form

 I have an active website for my business. I built it in Frontpage 2002.

It no longer will send email through the settings I used  ( Reservation
form)  and I cannot get it to take any of the settings I give it.  I do not
think that my knowledge is sufisticated enough. And, I don't think that I am
entering the information completely enough.

I am using a simple form with a single enter button.

Can you help?

frontpage.client 522 articles. 0 followers. Follow

May be possible.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"FrontPage 2002 on windows XP"
<FrontPage2002onwindowsXP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I have an active website for my business. I built it in Frontpage 2002.
>
> It no longer will send email through the settings I used  ( Reservation
> form)  and I cannot get it to take any of the settings I give it.  I do
> not
> think that my knowledge is sufisticated enough. And, I don't think that I
> am
> entering the information completely enough.
>
> I am using a simple form with a single enter button.
>
> Can you help?

0
Rob
3/20/2010 6:47:38 AM
Post a URL to the forms page in your site so we can see why the form does not work

SBR @ ENJOY (-:              [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
"Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!"  (-;

"FrontPage 2002 on windows XP" <FrontPage2002onwindowsXP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

 I have an active website for my business. I built it in Frontpage 2002.

It no longer will send email through the settings I used  ( Reservation
form)  and I cannot get it to take any of the settings I give it.  I do not
think that my knowledge is sufisticated enough. And, I don't think that I am
entering the information completely enough.

I am using a simple form with a single enter button.

Can you help?

0
Stefan
3/20/2010 8:12:53 AM

"Stefan B Rusynko" wrote:

> Post a URL to the forms page in your site so we can see why the form does not work

when submitted  this error comes :

FrontPage Error.
User: please report details to this site's webmaster.

Webmaster: please see the server's application event log for more details.

URL is
http://www.laurelhill.us/_vti_bin/shtml.dll/09ARreservationRequest.html
Did you contact the host to have the check the logs?
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
:
: FrontPage Error.
: User: please report details to this site's webmaster.
:
:
: Webmaster: please see the server's application event log for more details.
:
:
: URL is
: http://www.laurelhill.us/_vti_bin/shtml.dll/09ARreservationRequest.html

0
Tom
3/22/2010 12:44:14 PM
Sure looks like Dreamweaver code.

Anyway, if you use a FrontPage created form, you need to have FrontPage
Extensions installed and working and you have to upload via the http://
method of publishing.
The page that normally would be returned if the FPSE were installed is not
correct...it's showing an actual page from your website;
http://www.laurelhill.us/_vti_inf.html
So...somethin's been messed with.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP Expression Web

"FrontPage 2002 on windows XP"
<FrontPage2002onwindowsXP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when submitted  this error comes :
>
> FrontPage Error.
> User: please report details to this site's webmaster.
>

> Webmaster: please see the server's application event log for more details.
>

> URL is
> http://www.laurelhill.us/_vti_bin/shtml.dll/09ARreservationRequest.html

0
Rob

switch to split form from single form with code
My form opens in single form view and I would like to create a button to switch to split form view. Then I will create one to switch back. Help ...

Formatting Form/Report
Hi, How can I hide Formatting(Form/report) bar in a form, and unhide in a design form (for the same form) I may not be understanding your situation... Right click on the "gray" space in the toolbar area and select/de-select the Formatting menu/toolbar. -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.InformationFutures.net Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor http://microsoftitacademy.com/ "serban" <florin_serban@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23jBzDGtGIHA.5328@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How can I...

Creating a form with twosubforms and multiple records
I have 3 tables called tblmonth, tblcompany and tblhivalue. tblmonth has a date field txtmonth tblcompany has a text field txtcompany tblhivalue has a date field txtmonth and a text field txtcompany. All the date fields are formatted mmmm yyyy tblhivalue also includes a number of other fields which are a mixture of text and number fields let’s say, txtnbr1,txtnbr2, txtnbr3, txttext1, txttext2, txttext3. The records for tblhivalue look like this: txtmonth txtcompany txtnbr1 txtnbr2 txtnbr3 txttext1 txttext2 txttext3. June 2009 ABC Ltd ...

File Reservation
Hi to all, I'm using Excel 97 SR-2 with Win XP SP2 on a home computer that's linked to another computer, and experiencing an intermittent problem for which I would like a solution. Sometimes, when I double click an Excel file I get the message: "File Reservation 'filename.xls' is being modified by Username Open as read-only, or choose Notify to be alerted when it is available" There are three buttons - Read Only, Notify, and Cancel. If I click 'Cancel' then double click the file again it opens normally. When it happens the second computer is not run...

Form/Subform Coding
I have a form with a subform using both Master and Linked Child fields. I want to change the Linked Child Field based on a value in a checkbox (0 or -1). Any CODING ideas would be appreciated. "New Guy" wrote: > I have a form with a subform using both Master and Linked Child fields. I > want to change the Linked Child Field based on a value in a checkbox (0 or > -1). Any CODING ideas would be appreciated. Retrieve the checkbox value then the following code could be useful: Public Function displayVarform(strmainform, strSubformcontrol, strControlname, strChildF...

reserved by
When opening a password protected, read only file, a message is indicated the document is reserved by XXX. How is this persons name changed? ...

Dynamics 10.0 and VBA Form
I have created a VBA Form that is opened by clicking a button added by modifier. The form is used to select from a list of Crystal Reports that can be run from the window. In GP 9.0 the VBA Form opened on top of the GP form, with both Dynamics Form and VBA form being visible In Dynamics 10, when the form opens, it minimizes the GP window that has the button that activates the form, but only if the main Dynamics 10 menu window is not minimized. If I minimize the main Dynamics 10 Menu window, but leave the GP window visible, then click the button, the VBA Form opens on top of the GP form...

Form or macro corrupted?
A colleague has a database created by someone who has since left the company. They access it by a form which is opened by a macro. We get the message Action failed (with only a halt option) which says Macro_name: Ipt_incidents, Condition: True, Action Name: OpenForm, Arguements: Ipt_incident,Form,,,,Normal. I've tried going directly to the form but it won't allow me to open it (all other forms are OK). It literally does nothing when I try - no error, nothing! I assume the macro is corrupted and overrides the opening of the form directly - is there an easy way to repair it,...

New contact form
When adding a new contact Outlook always shows the Business address as the default option on the Addresses section of the form. " Home" and "Other" are available from the dropdown list. Is there anyway that I can change the default first option to "Home"? When adding new contacts I often forget to change this dropdown and I don't normally have any use for Business addresses when maintaining club member information. ChrisW <chris@chrisdeletethiswillsher.co.uk> wrote: > When adding a new contact Outlook always shows the Business address as > the...

Linking tables with forms
Hi, I'm still a relative beginner with Access, but I've not done too bad :P However, I'm finding one thing very confusing. Here's the scenario: I am writing a multi table db, and I need to link them all up via an index, so one form can easily display data from the others. For example: I need to display a name, located from one table, and then in a seperate table, store values from yet other tables. For some reason, I am finding this a little bit of a pain to do - I can't seem to get the values loaded correctly. It's no problem if they are simply from a table, but t...

Width of a form
Hi there I have created several forms that are all 7.5 inches in width. Is it possible to have a single form that is wider without changing all the forms I have created? Most of my forms are in the portrait format (that is, longer than wider) but I need a form that is wider than longer but how do I set this up? Thank you in advance. On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 18:39:01 -0800, forest8 <forest8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi there > >I have created several forms that are all 7.5 inches in width. > >Is it possible to have a single form that is wider...

How to make a form send as an attachment, rather than embedded in the body?
Hi Guys/Gals, Not sure if this is possible, but I have a form I need to modify. The "send" button in the form embeds the form data in the body of the email. Is it possible to have the form data included as an attachment? The form is an .oft with no macros or programming done (all designed using the GUI tools present there). All help is appreciated. Thanks. Fill in the form, then save as something other than an .oft. Then = insert as file into the message when composing. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All un...

Cond. Form. Question
How do I make a text cell(A1) change color if it is between zero to 14 days from the current date(A2)? But I also need it to drop the color after the date passes and go back to transparent. Thanks. In a cell, enter =today(). Let's say this is cell b1 Select your date. Format>Conditional format Use Between $b$1 and $b$1+14 and select format Red -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Roger Fuherdenhaden" <xxxx@ii> wrote in message news:ovqdneMricl0c6PdRVn-gg@comcast.com... > How do I make a text cell(A1) change color if it is between zero to 14...

Import Contacts into CRM 3.0 from Web Form Emails
We have a web site based on Front Page 2003, and we solicit clients to enter their information, name-address-emali requirements in web-form. The Web Form sends an email with structured information such as name: John Jones, where every data field is on a new line. How can I tell CRM 3.0 to import this information directly into the CRM contact manager, and add a new contact to the CRM system? you could create a queue on crm with its own email address. Emails will be sent to the crm queue. Now a developer could write code to monitor the queue and create contacts from the ema...

create form for phone orders

Forms and queries
I have a form with two subforms which are showing me the result of my calculations. subform 1 = yearly payment (the subform has always only one line) subform 2 = Halfyear payment structute (this subform has always two lines) I am using the form to write an offer (It's working perfect, but on the offer the client sees the yearly payment and the halfyear payment structure). I want to use the same queries to write the bill (on the bill should be either the yearly payment or the halfyear payment) So, I created two checkboxes Yes/No One for yearly payment and one for halfyearpayment. If I...

Creating matching record in new form
My database is essentially a set of data entry forms (for a clinical trial). When a button at the bottom of each form is clicked, the next appropriate form in the sequence will open. I have things set up so that the next form opens at the appropriate record (i.e. the record with the Participant ID value the same as the Participant ID value in the record just completed in the previous form) if this record exists, but the fundamental thing which I can’t work out how to do is to create this record (i.e. a new record with the appropriate Participant ID) if it does not already exist. ...

form.control(index)
Hello all, Is it possible to change the index of a control on a form. I guess access numbers them incrementally as they are created. For instance group all the text boxes in a sequential block . Dan S -- Danny C. Sperry Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200707/1 On Jul 24, 5:18 am, "Dsperry101 via AccessMonster.com" <u24149@uwe> wrote: > Hello all, > > Is it possible to change the index of a control on a form. I guess > access numbers them incrementally as they are created. Fo...

Form Customization & Security
Is there a way to hide the wholesale pricing for some users but not for others on the products page? I only see how to eliminate the wholesale pricing altogether. -- Brandon IT Director Office Equipment & Supplies at http://www.presentationsdirect.com ...

Opening New Customer Form
Hi... Can I open a new customer form directly from my add-in code... I have some conditions to be checked if that are satisfied then New Customer Form should get opened... Waiting for reply... :-( Vicky... :-) Have you tried using SendKeys? Rob "Vicky" <Vicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25C2C6E6-E76F-4354-8F23-E4DAFF718EC9@microsoft.com... > Hi... > > Can I open a new customer form directly from my add-in code... I have > some > conditions to be checked if that are satisfied then New Customer Form > should > get opened... ...

create report based on data from other form?
2x forms one form contains addresses, each record shows a different address, each record has a unique project_id the other form contains invoices, each record shows a different invoice number, date and project_id i want a button on the address form that opens a report, the report only shows those invoice records that have the same project_id as the record that is currently viewed on the address form how do i do this? hi, On 15.04.2010 12:58, Seddon Acaster wrote: > i want a button on the address form that opens a report, the report only > shows those invoice re...

Generic reference to form's control containing a subform
Hi, From within subform's code I would like to access the tag property of the parent's form control which contains the subfrom. I know how to do it when the subform code knows the exact name of the control which contains the subform: Tag = Me.Parent!subformContainerControlName.Tag However, in my case the same subform can be included in many different subformContainer controls. So I woulld like to have a generic code in which I refer to the subformContainer control wihtout using its specific name. Similarly to how I can refer to a parent form (e.g. me.Parent) witho...

The payment number is not reserved in Receivables Management
When we they try to post to GP they get the error message "The payment number is not reserved in Receivables Management." I read some where that there was a KB article that had a solution for this problem but I have not been able to find it. Thanks -- MCP GP It is KB article #862199. It does say it is a partner article only, but here is the link to see if you can access it. I would recommend contacting your partner or MBS support should you have questions on performing the steps to fix the error. https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYVTQUU...

Form based on crosstab query
I had set up a form and am having trouble getting information from a crosstab query into it. In the expression builder I can go to the query I want and pull any info except for the crosstab portion. I tried setting the forms recordsource property to the crosstab query then everything I had done disappeared. Deleting that brings it all back. I'm obviously clueless here.... How can I successfully import crosstab query info into a form control as information? For a form or report you need to know the column headings or it will bomb out. There are two ways of doing thi...

control focus when form opens
Using access xp I have a form with a form header section, a detail section and a footer section. For some reason, when the form opens it opens with focus on a control in the detail section, but I want initial focus to be in the header section. When I go to view>tab order, the radio buttom of the detail section is selected. When I select the radio button of the header, the header control list is displayed, but when I close and reopen the tab order, detail is again selected. I can't see where to change this, how do I get the form to open with focus in the header, not the detail...