Experiment with frontpage

Hi, I am creating an experiment and I would like users to continue to the
to work. Do I need a frames page?

Here's the link to the first page:
http://www24.homepage.villanova.edu/kelly.madden/Page1.htm
frontpage.client 522 articles. 0 followers. Follow

In Form properties on page1.htm, change the confirmation page from
http://www24.homepage.villanova.edu/kelly.madden/Page2.demographicquestions.htm
Page2.demographicquestions.htm.htm

But a better method would be to change the entire form:

<form action="Page2.demographicquestions.htm.htm"
<input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

This elimiates the collection of "Submit" entries in the form_results file.

Similarly, Page2 also needs the confirmation page changed in form properties.

Now the Next button on Page3....htm may give problems - This will have to be changed to a normal link.  The extensions will automatically submit a form on a confirmation page before it is presented to the user. This feature is used to send form data to multiple email addresses.
As it stands, Page3...htm is the last page - clicking that button will get the same confirmation page as Page1.htm does now.
I will assume that page4....htm is in the same state as page3...htm

Finally, you might want to disguise your email address - FrontPage forms seem to attract spambots.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

kkm128 submitted this idea :
> Hi, I am creating an experiment and I would
> like users to continue to the  next page when
> hitting the submit button on a form. I've tried
> making the  next page the confirmation page for
> the previous page but that doesn't seem  to
> work. Do I need a frames page?

> Here's the link to the first page:
> http://www24.homepage.villanova.edu/kelly.madden/Page1.htm

0
Ronx

MS Script Editor vs Frontpage
Good Day, I use FP at work on my laptop. On my desktop FP is not installed. So, I started using MS Script Ediotr (MSSE). It appears to me the MSSE does more or less the same thing as FP: There's a Design Page to display the results and an HTML Editor. My question: why use FP at all? What does FP offer that SE doesn't? For my simple maintenance and development work, it seems quite adequate. For what kind of work would one use FP? Thanks in advance. If it works for you, what does it matter? "ai18ma" <ai18ma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Website won't scroll down using FrontPage 2003.
When I'm on the website, the page won't scroll down. But when I'm working on the FrontPage program, the page scrolls. How can I fix this problem? Rendering problems are easier to diagnose after seeing the page. In this case look for and remove height attributes (but not from images) - since this is a guess, make a backup or copy of the page first. After seeing the page it may be possible to be more specific. A link will help. -- Ron Symonds Microsoft MVP (Expression Web) http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread. ...

After installing FrontPage 2000
I now get an error ... Line 297 Class Not Recognized when trying to open "Outlook Today" page This was NOT happening before installing FrontPage 2000 ...

how can I list FrontPage files by category?
I click view > reports > All Files - and can't see a way to do the above when the file-list appears. View | Reports | Workflow | Categories -- ~ Kathleen Anderson Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Spider Web Woman Designs http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/resources/ Please reply to the newsgroup for the benefit of others "Pete" wrote: > I click view > reports > All Files - and can't see a way to do the above > when the file-list appears. "Pete" <Pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:376FC971-07F6-4A11-A1...

how do i retrieve deleted documents on ms frontpage
i have recently set-up a full customer invoice system on MS FrontPage with full list of customer addresses etc. my wife has somehow deleted the whole thing in one swipe, the question is can i get it all back and how ????? unless you have a backup on your machine, or online...you don't. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "diazonmike" <diazonmike @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F1C8F02-0FA3-49CB-897B-F00E607CA8D8@microsoft.com... > i have recently set-up a full customer invoice system on MS Fr...

Experience with VERY large worksheets
While I realize that the size of a spreadsheet is "limited only b system resources" I was wondering if folks have any real lif experience with really big sheets. A client has asked us to develop (very detailed) financial model in Excel (their standard). We ar about 20% complete and the .xls file is almost 400MB! It does open (i Excel 2003) at this point but I've begun hinting to the client that i we really expect it will approach the 2GB range when competed w probably need to think about a different tact. Assuming that we ar following appropriate best practices to keep the ...

Anyone have experience backing up exchange 2003 w/ BE11d?
I know this isn't a symantec board (I'm not getting to much help from their forums) so I figured I give it a shot here. I am able to run a successful backup. I am able to create a restore job for an individual email (because I selected this option when setting up the original backup). But when I run the restore it immediately fails with this error, " Virtual File Filter (VFF) error when trying to restore individual messages". I have the exchange agent installed on the media server and the remote agent on Exchange. I'm not sure what the problem is. Any ideas? Yes, ...

Gift Registry Experience?
Does anyone have any actual experience implementing a gift registry add-on? I know New West has a wireless "Work Order" solution and Orlando Business Solutions has a module. Just wondered if anyone has actually installed a package and what your experience is. And also your thoughts of batch v. wireless. Thanks for your time and knowledge. Kinnard Kinnard L. Kohler Business Machines Systems 6101 South Shackleford Road Little Rock, AR 72204-8606 (T) 501-375-8380 (F) 501-375-0043 (Cell) 501-412-5686 Email: kinnard...@bmsar.com Hi Kinnard: We are an RMS Partner and have de...

Word 2007 referencing FrontPage and errors in Vista
I posted this error in FrontPage group and Ron recommended me to re-post it in here. I had Office 2003 and did not have any problem in Vista and recently upgraded it to Office 2007 Enterprise version in the same machine, Vista. I can open and edit MS Word files, but editing or typing in Korean resulted in an error message asking me insert a FrontPage CD. Please see the below for additional description.. Many thanks, *************** Suggest you post to an Office or Word newsgroup or Forum - from your description the error may mention FrontPage, but has nothing to do wit...

Can I use guestbook page from Frontpage into Publisher
I would be interested in some replies on this subject Haven't tried it but I don't think it will work. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "selsi" <selsi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27BC82E5-250C-46ED-8DEE-365D6EF7496C@microsoft.com... |I would be interested in some replies on this subject If you have FrontPage, why use Publisher for a website? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "selsi" <selsi@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Experience with Business Data Lookup Snap
Hi, is anyone using the business data lookup snap? We haven't installled it yet on our test server. I just would like to ask for some opinions - advantages, disadvantages - just whatever comes into your mind. Thanx!! "Gela14" <angela1404@gmx.de> wrote in message news:1150870111.570734.161670@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > is anyone using the business data lookup snap? We haven't installled it > yet on our test server. I just would like to ask for some opinions - Do you mean the Word/Excel plugins? Those run on the workstation. In my experience the W...

"...Please wait while windows configures Microsoft Frontpage 2000 SR-1..."
Can anyone shed some light on why when opening certain emails in Outlook 2002 (running in Citrix) outlook tries to "configure" Frontpage. I have uninstalled/reinstalled frontpage on the server, as well as deleting & restoring my profile. Still - every time I open certain emails for the first time this message comes up. Once I have opened the email once, it will open again without the message reappearing. ...

Frontpage 2003 and Windows 7 01-28-10
Hi all, Sorry if this has come up before, I have searched and not found much. I use Frontpage 2003 for my website and it has worked great. I baught a new Dell laptop recently with Windows 7 and installed Frontpage. It worked fine for a couple of days, but now I get an error whenever I click 'save as': An unexpected error occurred: Not enough memory available to complete the operation. Close other programs to make more memory available, and then try again. I do not have other programs open. I have 191GB free space. I have tried restarting the computer and re-install...

Get rid of Publisher/Frontpage Installation!
A few months ago, I clicked on internet explorer and up popped a Microsoft Publisher/Front Page installer. (I have Publisher, not Front Page) I have tried, many times, to install the programs, delete publisher, and many other things. These installers pop up every time a new page is brought up...Even when I open AOL instant Messanger and Msn instant messanger. How do I get rid of this?? please help me! Alyssa wrote: > A few months ago, I clicked on internet explorer and up > popped a Microsoft Publisher/Front Page installer. (I have > Publisher, not Front Page) I have tried, ma...

FrontPage Staying or Not
Hello experts, Just a general question about FrontPage. Is it "going away" and being completely replaced with Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 and Microsoft Expression Web? We have a number of folks who do some minor work on pages, though they are not web dev. So, their concern of course, is having to move to a whole new program to do this. Any ideas on what we need to prepare them for? Thanks Where you been? For they stop make FrontPage a long time a go! And web server will one by one stop using FrontPage Add-ons too! Some web server have sta...

Frontpage Database Question
I have recently changed my shared hosting company. They have frontpage extensions installed. I also just upgraded my computer to windows 7 professional. I initally had problems running frontpage 2003 with win 7 . I am running it in xp mode and have had some issues saving pages . I downloaded sharepoint designer so that I could work with my website on the server. I did not change any pages as I just needed to open to check that all folders and files were there and up. I went back to frontpage and I noticed that now my database folder is accessible via a url type (fpdb) folder and...

Can't Install FrontPage 2003 in Windows 7
I'm trying to install my FrontPage 2003 in Windows 7. This is not an upgrade disk, but the original program I purchased 6 years ago. When I try to install, I get a message that it needs a copy of Microsoft Office 97, 2000 or XP to upgrade. I have none of those. I tried setting the properties of the Setup.EXE file to compatibility mode with Windows XP Service Pack 2 and 3, but I keep getting the same message. The installer won't go beyond that error message. I keep reading that this is supposed to install fine. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? LBorrill wro...

Possible to have different versions of asp:menu control for GWO experiment?

I have added FrontPage 2003 and now I can't update my Pub2003 site
Ever since I installed FP 2003, I have not been able to update my Publisher site. Does FP cause a known conflict? -- Dedicated Virtual Assistant at http://www.world-wide-virtual.us Hi Damzish (msgroupsreply@world-wide-virtual.us), in the newsgroups you posted: || Ever since I installed FP 2003, I have not been able to update my || Publisher site. || || Does FP cause a known conflict? There are no known issues. What appears to be the problem? What is happening? Are you getting any error messages? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ T...

counting total experience
How Do I calulate my total experience in Excel I have data like copmany1 from mar-96 to apr-2000 compnay2 from apr 2001 to 2003 How Do I get total experience like 3 year 2 mon and 2 days thnx in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You are going to have to supply clarification. It depends on what your definition of "experience" is and your layout. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "arvind >" <<arvind.17xjhc@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:arvind.17xjhc@excelforum-nospam.com... > How Do I calulate m...

FrontPage
Hej! Jeg undrer mig over, jeg har office 2003 professional=20 edition, medf=F8lger FrontPage ikke der??! ...

Frontpage 2002 on 64 bit Windows 7
I use Frontpage 2002 (ver. 10) on 32 bit XP operating system. I am moving to 64 bit Windows 7. Will Frontpage work? What problems will I encounter? Are there uupgrades needed or should I move to more modern version of Frontpage? Thanks in Advance, Some users have no problems with FrontPage on Windows 7 (any version), others find that the program crashes with an "Out of Memory" error when saving or publishing. If you get the error, the solution is to install XPmode (you need Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate edition, Home does not support XPmode.) and install Fron...

frontpage 2003 img width and height tags missing
My thumbnails have different sizes on each page of my website, when I add new thumbnails there are no image tags ( or is it atrribute ) for width= and height= How can I turn this on for every page ?? or how can frontpage add all the width and height parameters for the thumbnails automatically ?? Switch to code view and add the attributes you want -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-; _____________________________________________ ...

FrontPage Run-Time Component Page
I have built a site in FP 2003: www.answerstocare.com. It is hosted by GoDaddy and has the FrontPage extensions installed. I am trying to submit a form to my email address which is part of the website through GoDaddy. The form, I created with the wizard in FrontPage. I cannot for the life of me to get a submitted form past the page that says: -- FrontPage Run-Time Component Page You have submitted a form or followed a link to a page that requires a web server and the FrontPage Server Extensions to function properly. This form or other FrontPage component will work correctly...

Frontpage 2000. Security button greyed out.
I was trying to fix my old web site, and when I tried to save it by publishing to another folder on my computer I kept getting the message to enter user name and password - and all my efforts were rejected. I tried changing the Security parameters but nothing worked. Finally I made the mistake of publishing to the web, and now my web on the internet gives error 404 and won't let me access it. I tried reinstalling Fpage but no joy. I received a message regarding Server Extensions (which I don't understand). This has not happened in the past. I don't have too many o...