Yahoo Groups

I want to make a group mechanism like in Yahoo Groups. Is there anyway to
make a group like this in Exchange 2003? Thanks.
0
Volki (13)

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 01:06:02 -0700, Volki
<Volki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I want to make a group mechanism like in Yahoo Groups. Is there anyway to
>make a group like this in Exchange 2003? Thanks.

Exchange isn't the tool you want for "Group" type collaboration.
0
mark7219 (5666)

Hiding rows that are not grouped
Hi, I want to hide or unhide all the rows with n/a in column F. Does anyone know of an easy way to do that? Thanks, Michele Select col F. if the N/A is in without formulas, use Edit/Goto Special, click Constants, then leave only the "errors" checked. Then click OK - now only they will be selected. You can use ctrl/9 to hide them all (or Format/Row/Hide) Bob Umlas Excel MVP <michele@quality-computing.com> wrote in message news:1125324064.366809.17710@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I want to hide or unhide all the rows with n/a in column F. Does > a...

E-mail Delivery Issues to Group within a Group
Here is an example of a prevailing issue we are experiencing. Our Exchange servers are running Windows 2003, EX2003SP1, and PCs using Office 2003. We have a distribution group called BPMI_PME_MGRS in our address book in Outlook. The problem is that this group does not always deliver e-mails to all the members in the group unless the user sending the email clicks the pluses (expands the groups) repeatedly so that all names within the distribution list appear in the email. If they do not click the pluses, the email is not always received by all the group members and no failure notice i...

Distgroup and Security Groups
I have people who should not be in security group but need to be on distribution groups. Example - bosses have access to files that their secretaries dont. What is the best way to accomplish this? SImply put the securty group in the dist group? The distribution group is something for exchange. They are two completely different things. You can modify these by going into manage my server on the server machine. "Ken" wrote: > I have people who should not be in security group but need to be on > distribution groups. Example - bosses have access to files that thei...

yahoo
I just switched from a cable isp to sbcglobal which uses a yahoo pop3 and smtp server. It won't let me send/receive. keeps giving me the log-in square, and tells me to check my user name and password. I've read sever Microsoft fixes, and tried all of them. Any suggestions. Microsoft says the problem has been fixed , but i am not having any luck. Harold O ...

sending email with yahoo plus
I get the following message when sending messages using windows 7 The connection to the server has failed. Subject '' Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): Yes Socket Error: 10060 Port 25 is not correct. This is for Windows Mail, but the settings are the same. To set up Yahoo in Windows Mail, you need a Yahoo Plus account. http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/enhancements/mailplus Configure Windows Mail to connect to Yahoo Mail Plus http://www.vista4beginners.com/Windows-Mail-Yahoo-Mail-P...

Group within group
I have a report that is a summary. I have a group footer on field WCNo. I want to group within that group. Is that possible? Here is an example of my report. Work Center Quantity 2010 1 551 2 552 3 555 4 556 5 565 6 602 77 605 8 803 9 808 10 So that is what prints currently. I would like for it to look like this: ...

Cannot print titles (top row) even though worksheets not grouped
Even though my workbook only has one sheet, which means I don't have any grouping, I am still unable to use Page Setup->Sheet->Print Titles. This option is always dimmed. How can I correct this situation? Thanks. Hi Elson Don't know if you use File>Page Setup or the Printpreview ? But It is not working if you are in printpreview . -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "Elson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:044b01c3ef5c$0c706cb0$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > Even though my workbook only has ...

how to configure outlook to work with yahoo
i am trying to set up my outlook to work with my yahoo mail account. I know nothing about how to do it. please help do you have a paid yahoo account? If not, you can't use outlook. see http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/online.htm for possible solutions. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join One...

Yahoo mail?
How can I make yahoo mail come up when I click on a link to mail, from Craig's list, for example. TIA, Paul; On 14 Dec 2009, "Paul H" <NoSpamphobergNoSpam@att.net> wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general: > How can I make yahoo mail come up when I click on a link to mail, > from Craig's list, for example. TIA, Paul; I think you can only do that with email programs that live on your local system, not with webmail services like Yahoo or GMail. In the USA you can configure Gmail to use either Outlook or Outlook Express and thus get into ...

Disappear from Domain Admins group every day?
Every day I am dropped out of the domain admin group? Every morning when i log on, I check my account in AD and I'm not longer a domain admin member, so I have to add myself every day? Sometimes during the day I can do something that requires domain access..when I try I get error saying 'Access Denied' and when I check my account I'm not longer a member of Domain Admins and have to add myself back in!? Working with Windows server 2008, can't find anything in the event log? I am using Windows 7 (was previously using XP and still had the problem) I have re-created ...

CListCtrl with Owner Data and Group View
When a CListCtrl has the Owner Data attribute, EnableGroupView fails. The documentation for using GroupViews in a CListCtrl states that its purpose is to organize large quantities of data. So I would presume that it should work somehow with Owner Data. Has anybody managed to get a CListCtrl to work with Owner Data? Gerard ...

Shutting down the Discussion groups
A few days a go I read, in one of the previous pages, that the the DG are about to be shut down and we moving to the new Excel Forums. Was that a false alert or what - as I still see, the present DG, breathing and Kicking...!? Any reliable & effective information will be appreciated. Micky In a nutshell the so called "discussion groups" are no longer directed=20 into the microsoft.public newsgroups. ????? (????) ????? wrote: > A few days a go I read, in one of the previous pages, that the the DG a= re=20 > about to be shut down and we moving to the new E...

how to export all my windows mail to yahoo mail
pls advise how to I export my inbox, sent box, contacts from windows mail to yahoo mail ? You can't transfer messages unless you forward them individually. I presume you are talking about the webmail version of Yahoo Mail? Yahoo also offers POP access for a small fee: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/mailplus/overview Contacts can be transferred by exporting them from Windows Mail (File, Export, Windows Contacts, CSV) then importing that CSV file into = Yahoo Mail. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "des" wrote in message = news:7243275A...

Excel pivot table grouping?
Hi - I;'m wondering if someone could give me a recommendation on this. Can I combine/pair/link two row labels together. here is my example... I need to show both the acct# and acct. name in a Pivot Table. Can I connect them somehow so they can display on the same row, rather then having them show as a row and sub-row. I've tried grouping - which doesn't seem to give me what I need. Any suggestions or recommendations? I'm using Excel 2007. Thanks in advance for your time and help!!!! Cindy B Could you not just concatenate them in a helper column and pivot that co...

yahoo e-mail
how can i configure outlook with yahoo e-mail please help It's a paid service. You can get instructions through Yahoo's help section. Log into your Yahoo mail account on the web and then click the Help link, then click "POP Access and Forwarding". -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:u3M$UdjJEHA.2556@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl, YIARA wrote: > how can i configure outlook with yahoo e-mail > > please help ...

Discussion group search doesn't appear to be working
I posted a question in the Project Server group with the title "Can't add calendar exceptions for resources (vacations, etc.)" Since there doesn't appear to be an easy "Show me my submissions" option, I tried searching the Project Server group for "add calendar exceptions for resources" but search did not find my entry. Am I expecting too much? No. You are just not doing a very good search. Try "exceptions" or "calendars" and go from there. -- Trevor Rabey 0407213955 61 8 92727485 PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING www.perfect...

Outlook2000 Groups Help!!
Can you set up groups in the address book which incorporate smaller groups? I have set this up with the main group entailing 3 smaller groups. I have done this and when I send a mail out to the main group only the first group receive the mail. Does anybody know wether this is a known problem? Do you mean that you've got one distribution list that includes as its members three other distribution lists? Not sure if I ever tried that. Have you tried using any of the groups alone in the dist list to see if it's a problem with one of them? "Lea Claridge" <leaclaridge@ame...

Re: User Groups
I have a user that is deleting someone off a distribution group, and I need to know if there is a way to trace who is doing it. We have a pretty good idea, but can't fire people on idea's. I'm going to change the security as soon as I find out who it is, but in the meantime I need to know if there is a way of finding out who is doing it? is there an event that will tell me, or is there a way I can have an email sent when someone is removed from a group etc.... Thank you very much, Glan. If you enable auditing on the domain, then go to the group in ADUC and select prop...

Grouping columns
I have a spreadsheet where the columns of data are in logical groups. For example, I have 5 columns of data for the month of February, followed by the same 5 columns but for March etc. What I want to do is than when the user scrolls right or left the whole of one month moves and not part of it. is there some way to group the columns so that they will scroll as a unit? Jonathan Blitz AnyKey Limited Israel You can use one unused row, like row 1, and merge the 5 cells across for each month..........then use that row to do your scrolling....... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Jonatha...

How we can Include Pay Pal Payment Buttons in Yahoo and Hotmail Email Messages using vc++
Help me in finding solution of "How we can Include Pay Pal Payment Buttons in Yahoo and Hotmail Email Messages using vc++" try to provide code also. "rajeev" <rajeevsrivastava25@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1154721043.225851.171830@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Help me in finding solution of > "How we can Include Pay Pal Payment Buttons in Yahoo and Hotmail Email > Messages using vc++" > try to provide code also. What does this mean? Is it a MFC app? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com may be he wants to know how to ...

YAHOO
DEBIDO A QUE YAHOO MEJORO SUS SERVICIOS, MICROSOFT TIENE ...

Request for Reference Information: Using Group Policy to Adminste
Aside from the PDF that is available in PartnerSource, I am requesting a more detailed "how-to" guide. Particularly based on a Windows Server 2003 R2 platform. Thank you in advance. Since this is not the Group Policy but is the Great Plains forum, you might want to try posting elsewhere. Best of luck -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "DFant" wrote: > Aside from the PDF that is available in PartnerSource, I am...

Sum Non Grouped Data
I have a spread which stores past and present data. I want to be able to show a sum of the data that is visible before and after grouping is applied. I have some code which runs when an autofilter is used (see below), but this doesnt work for grouping. Public Function SumVisible(rng) Dim CellSum As Long Dim Cell As Range Application.Volatile CellSum = 0 Set rng = Intersect(rng.Parent.UsedRange, rng) For Each Cell In rng If IsNumeric(Cell) Then If Not Cell.EntireRow.Hidden And Not Cell.EntireColumn.Hidden Then CellSum = CellSum + Cell End If End If Next Cell SumVisible =...

Missing Exchange Admin Group in 5.5 Org
We are migration our MX 5.5 Org to MX2003, adding new server to MX5.5 Site and moving mailboxes. On one site all mailboxes moved to new server, the MX 5.5 decommissioned, but the MX 5.5 Directory Replication connector was deleted at both ends, hence this remote site has vanished from our MX 5.5 Org, (but still appears in MX 2003 Sys Manager)can we just add the Directory Replication connector from our MX 5.5 Replication Hub site to the remote Exchange 2003 Admin Group. "Jim" <j_snowdon@hotmail.com> wrote: >We are migration our MX 5.5 Org to MX2003, adding new serv...

how do i set up outlook to use my yahoo mail box
i have been trying to set up outlook 2003 to read my mail from yahoo but i am not able to connect to the mail server any help would be appreciated. What happens when you try and have you followed the directions from Yahoo's help site? Might help in diagnosing your issue(s) "Betre" <Betre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45DB4AEB-D230-4774-BB3F-7E77CF02491D@microsoft.com... > i have been trying to set up outlook 2003 to read my mail from yahoo but > i > am not able to connect to the mail server any help would be appreciated. Betre wrote: ...