XADM: Error 1084 Reports corruption in an RTF Attachment

Hi,
Just got this error message on my Exchange 2000 enterprise server for the
MSExchange IS Mailbox store in the event logs.  The server is running OK.
The store is working OK.  Checked article 232685 and it said that exchange is
operating by design but the article is refering to Exch 5.5
Is this error safe to ignore.  No third party products have been installed
in the last year.
thanks
--
Kath
0

Error Message: GPS Error 58, SQL Error 102, ODBC Error 37000
Posted this on Dynamics Forums too. I think I have this narrowed down to a Smartlist Error. When a user logs out of one company into another, she gets 3 errors. GPS Error: 58 (clicks ok) SQL Error: 102 ..... incorect Syntax Near ',' (clicks ok) ODBC Error: 37000 (clicks ok) Then is able to proceed to work with no problems I think it has something to do with a Smartlist Reminder or Shortcut or something like that. It only happens to her UserID. The problem is that we have over 100 users and 100 companies and everyone seems to make Smartlist favorites and set them available ...

Why Email attachments don't get to 1 user
What would cause all emails from my PC that have an attachment (jpg or pdf) to always get to one other PC minus the attachment, though a second receiver of the same email is then able to successfully forward that email with the attachment to that same PC? Details: I've checked that both receiving PC's are set up identically in OUTLOOK, XP, critical updates, Norton Anti-Virus and Zone Alarm. The PC that doesn't get my attachments has no trouble getting attachments from evryone else. My emails containing attachments show up on that PC as "Content-Type: multipart/mixed...

Error Macro?
In Microsoft outlook I wish to send a graphic e mail and get a window stating as follows C:\Documents and settings\******\application data\Microsoft\addins\wfoladin.dll is not a valid Office add-in How do I delete or remove this error any source of help would be most appreciated See if the info here helps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/240230/en-us "belto" <belto@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:DdwYf.8768$zI1.2384@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk... > In Microsoft outlook I wish to send a graphic e mail and get a window > stating as follows > C:\Documents a...

Attachement Issues
Please help: I am running Outlook 2002. When I send email with attachments the email does not move from my 'Outbox' to my 'Sent Items' folder, causing the email to be sent multiple times. This does not happen with normal emails. My recipients are receiving multiple copies of the same email and I have no idea what the problem is. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Jeremy. Does this still happen when you disable the outgoing virusscan? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed...

workflow activity error
Hi there! One of my users cannot mark Complete an activity when it is assigned to him through a workflow and not directly. Another one cannot delete an email from a queue, although he can see or accept it. Can you help me work out these two problems? For the first one I have tried to give him even CEO privileges and still it is not working... Thanks for the help, Elena ...

logon error!
We are currently running exchange 2000 w/Outlook 2002 in both our US and UK offices and are starting to test Outlook 2003 in the UK. When a UK 2003 client tries to send mail they are getting prompted for a logon from the US exchange server. We are running both AD and Exchange in native mode, both the US and UK are separate child domains of an empty root domain located in the US site. Any help would be appreciated. TIA ...

XADM Question
All I want to do is grand someone else administrator=20 rights to a single user in exchange. Then All I need to=20 do is go into open additional mailboxes and be able to=20 open his mail box. >-----Original Message----- >Are you wanting to add delegate rights or to grant access=20 as an >administrator? > >In Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5, when you grant Service=20 Account Admin >access rights on the "Site" container to a Microsoft=20 Windows-based account, >you grant that account unrestricted access to all=20 mailboxes. > >Here are some similar articles: &...

portfolio performance report accuracy
The portfolio performance report in Money 2000 Standard edition appears to report several columns inaccurately. Despite the fact that the portfolio value report may be accurate at the start of the year and on the current date, the performance report has different figures for valuations at start of year and current date, and inaccurate figures for gains and rate of return. Any insight into correcting this would be appreciated. ...

OpenRecordset Error
Hi can any body tell me why this code works for a table but not for a query please this works for a table. Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("tblCustomer") same code does not work for a query Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("qryCSVSingleSale") I get an error no 3061 To few parameters. Expected 1. I just want to loop through a record set that would be created by a query but still allow others to use the records while this action is taking place. and Im not sure how to go about it. Help most apreceated Steve - from a land...

Report Writer, which function to convert amount to string ?
In the Report Writer, i need to convert the amount or total amount field content and convert its format and store into the calculated field which is in string format. Please advise me which function I can use to convert it to string and this will then combine/join with other calculated fields (string format). Many Thanks in advance. Hi, in GP Report Writer, you can use the System-Defined Function CUR_STR(). Just pass the any currency field to the function on any calculated field of type string. You can then use concatenate operator to combine this new field with any string f...

help with error message
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'johngrasty2005@comcast.net'. Subject '', Account: 'mail.fitebuilding.com', Server: 'mail.fitebuilding.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Re...

File error: data may have been lost.
What could be the cause for system to pop up such message when opening an Excel spreadsheet in Japanese. The spreadhseet is created using Excel 2002 in Win XP Japanese. Hi (konichiwa), if you cannot open the file, try this: open a new workbook. Insert > Object > Create From file> >browse to file then okay. This creates a picture linkt othat file. Click it and see what happens. It worked for me when file became unopenable. - Mark - mark >-----Original Message----- >What could be the cause for system to pop up such message when opening an >Excel spreadshee...

Error sending mail if MX record is "." example is hotmil.com
I have a strange problem. Running Win2k3 domain and all win2k3 servers. I have an email that is trying to be sent to user@hotmil.com. (yes that is misspelled). My IIS6 SMTP server tries to deliver this to my Domain Controller for some reason. (they are on different servers.) I don't have SMTP server on the Domain Controller. The MX record for "hotmil.com" is set to "." (meaning "root" I believe) with a Preference of 0. First off, this domain's MX record is probably incorrect. However, why would IIS6 SMTP and thus the underlying MS DNS resolve this bac...

Cash Receipt Error
Hi, I am using Dynamics GP 10.0 and I had a problem two days ago. we wanted to enter a transaction in the cash receipt entry, but an error message states that the document number has been used. i checked the smarlist if we have ever used the documnet number, but we have didnt. I used the serial of the payment documents from GP and it gave the same error. I checked the setup files and all the configuration were fine. can anyone help me with this problem Best Regards Haitham H. Sanber Hi, Run checklins (MSDGP>>Maintenance>>Checklinks) on Sales Series to remov...

PWA error: unexpected error occured
Hi, I have imported my servers into Hyper-V for test environment, and now everything is up but I cannot access pwa.. it gives me the error 'unexpected error occured' This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01CAE797.5EEA45D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Zozo, Try posting on the microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup (forum). = Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products = and other useful Project information can be seen at this...

stop error message when opening a non existant file in a macro
In a macro jn Excel 2007, I am opening files from a list, when the file doesn't exist I get an error message. How can I stop this and go on to the next one? I can stop the first with an onerror statement but if it finds a second non-existant file it ignores this and gives an error message. Generally speaking post your code... Without code then something like this might work... dim wbk as workbook 'start loop here on error resume next set wbk = workbooks.open "Whatever" on error goto 0 if wbk is nothing then msgbox "No such file" else m...

Convert Lead to Account, Contact, or Opportunity Error CRM 4.0 #2
Hi, in CRM 4.0 when I try to convert a Lead to an account, lead or opportunity it tells me there is an error and to try again. It gives me no details on the error. But when I try to disqualify a lead it allows me to do that. So what would cause me not to be able to convert a lead? Thanks. -- Christina Hi Christina, Do you have any Plug-in associate with Account or Opportunity? If not, I believed a platform trace will able to tell you what is wrong. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe Horwath http://www.crowecrm.com On Dec 8, 10:45=A0am, Christina <Christ...@discussions.microsof...

Pivot Table Lesson Corrupts XL???
I had been using the Pivot table lesson at Microsoft's Web Site when the excel lost its colors on the dialog boxes and undo quit working..... anyone else had this? After contacting Microsoft both the color problem and the undo problem were fixed by renaming excel directory in two places in the registry. I do not know how the problem manifested itself in excel and not in word, but about the time i noticed the problem I had been using the Pivot table lesson at Microsoft's Web Site. I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but am unable to point to anything else. t...

Receiving system error in Excell 2007
A client is receiving this error "system Error &H80004005(-2147467259)" in excel 2007 when opening a new file or an exisiting file. This error came up after visio 2003 was uninstalled and visio 2007 got installed on his system. This error can be a lot, and I looked a bit around where they say it might be something with memory. But then I wonder why he never gave this error before untill visio 2007 got installed. Any help is welcome and I would be very thankfull to those who can help me in this issue. Greetz Hi, Take a look at the following article: http://support.micr...

OWA "Internal Server Error" problem
Hi, When adding a new contact item to a Publc folder in OWA (Exchange Server 2003), I get "Internal Server Error" message which is explained in this link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;267910&Product=exch2003 But why can I add new items in other public folders like task, journal and calendar without getting the error? I can also add new contacts in my Exchange account folder without any problem. Any insight to this problem is much appreciated. Glenn ...

Error message on startup.
Windows XP SP3 An error message has appeared on startup. ***** "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library. Program C... This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. ***** Please help, Frank I receive this same error message, but after I have been on Internet for a while - which then kicks me off the Internet. Full Message below: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Program: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe This application h...

MSQuery ODBC error
Greetings all -- We're having a problem here with manually refreshing Excel pivot table with data from Microsoft Access. The error we're receiving i "[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] String data, right truncate on column number 1 (TABLE_CAT)" Our fields are well within 255 characters, MS Office 97 Pro has bee removed and reinstalled with appropriate service packs, our SQLLin ODBC Driver software was also removed and reinstalled with no goo results. The only change in the machine between working and no working is that Lotus Notes client was upgraded from 4.6 to ...

GUID/Outlook format link giving error "Unable to open the seleted folder or item"
Hi, I have created custom forms in multiple public Outlook folders and when I send the GUID type link to the user, they receive an error: "Unable to open the seleted folder or item". The same happens if I send the Outlook type link. However, if I ask the user to go to the folder and find the appropriate posting, then the form opens and after that the link works, too. Is this due to some Exchange server setting? My clients are not the type that tolerate opening the form the long way, they want a one click solution. Please help, this is driving my team crazy. Any ideas are welcome...

Excel 2010: How to display PivotChart Report Filter Lables on the graph
In Excel 2003, when a PivotChart is created and 'page filters' were used, the name of the field/column would be displayed and next to that field/column would be the name of the attribute/variable being used to filter the dataset. For example, if I had a dataset which contained 'Country' as a field/ column, and I only wanted to analyze or view one country at a time, I may drag the 'Country' field to the page filter. Then, if I want to only look at information from Germany, I would select 'Germany' in the 'Country' drop down within the page fiter. If I ...

Error by creating a serial letter
Hallo, a serial letter can not create rightfully. During the transfer of data to the recipient list, the relevant data columns are mapped incorrectly. The Files was mapped into one column. Anyone know that problem and can help me? Thanks in advance ...